Chapter 28: Peaceful Garden... Childish Demon.

This has been the journey so far...

The Grim Reaper follows the Fox Goddess into the Garden which he owns

The Grim Reaper follows the Fox Goddess into the Garden which he owns... The sun was shining above the sky... And a surprise action could warm someone's heart... Or shock them...

-Crow Father.

Senko: You know you could've stayed in bed.

(y/n): I chose to follow you, Senko.

Senko: Fine.

Outside of your house, a garden is seen on the east side as Senko was picking some flowers for small decorations in the house while you followed Senko behind.

Senko: What would you like for breakfast?

(y/n): Anything will do, Senko.

Senko: Alright, I'll try to impress you.

(y/n): You don't have to try. You've been impressing me from the beginning.

Senko held a small smile on her face, blushing before she turns towards the side and makes her way to collect more flowers while you follow behind her.

Senko: Anything for Dinner?

(y/n): Anything.

Senko: Dessert?

(y/n): Anything.

Senko: Geez, are you half asleep or something?

Senko placed a hand on her cheek after hearing your replies, but you then answered her.

(y/n): Not really. But if it means standing beside you, early in the morning, then I don't mind at all.

Senko: Eh?!

Senko quickly turns to you with a concerned look before she takes a few steps towards you and spoke.

Senko: So you forced yourself out of bed?! That can't be good for you! Go back inside and go to bed.

(y/n): No no, I'm fine. No need to be worried over nothing.

Senko: Nothing?! (y/n), this isn't something I should ignore!

Senko said as she went on about health and the consequences of lack of sleep... However you didn't pay much attention as you were hypnotized by her gorgeous gold eyes. Senko then noticed that you didn't bother interrupting her.

Senko: (y/n)? Are you even listening?

You didn't say a word... But you did something... You got on Senko's level before you planted a kiss on her very lips, catching her off guard as he eyes widens. The flowers she picked falls from her hands and as time seems to have cut short, you pulled away and looked at Senko's eyes once again, this time your eyes were the same colors as her.

(y/n): I'll go get some sleep if that's what you want.

You then turned around and left Senko alone... The little Goddess had a deep blush as she slowly touches her lips, feeling warm inside as she completely forgot the reason she's out here.

[Timeskip with (y/n) eating a spicy chili pepper as Mari watched with a shocked expression before he lets out a fiery sigh.]

(y/n): Hmm...

Back inside, you were sleeping in your room, the warm bed that Senko said they would be was just keeping you from leaving the bed now... You were in peace with nothing interrupting this moment... However the door opens and a gentle, quiet voice spoke.

???: (y/n)? Are you busy?

The Vampire, Mari asked, poking her head in to see that the room was dark and gentle snores are heard.

Mari: Are you asleep?

Mari invited herself in as she walks to you and spots your sleeping body... Mari only stares for a minute before she slowly reaches for a poke on the cheek... But her tracks stopped when you opened an eye.

Mari: Eep!

(y/n): Hmm? Mari?

Mari: Sorry I didn't mean to-

Mari couldn't finish her words as you lifted the covers with your arm, inviting her in bed.

(y/n): Get in...

Mari: O-Oh... Sure...

Mari crawls inside as you let down the bed cover and went back to sleep with a very confused Mari...

Mari: Wait... Did you say my real name?

(y/n): Just go to sleep, Mari... You've proven yourself to not be an idiot anymore...

Mari: Oh... Thank you?

Mari said before silence took over and everything fades to black as the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.