Chapter 29: Odd Behavior From The Living Corpse...

This has been the journey so far...

The morning arrived, shining a light to awaken those who are slumbering

The morning arrived, shining a light to awaken those who are slumbering... However the Fox Goddess noticed a change of behavior from the Grim Reaper, getting close than before.

-Crow Father.

A lovely looking room is seen inside the house, a room meant for a Goddess like Senko as she was asleep in her cozy bed. Her sleep soon came to an end when the morning called for her to awake. Senko's ears twitches before she lifted her head slightly and opens an eye.

Senko: Oh? It's morning.

Senko then grew a smile across her adorable face as she sits up and immediately plans the day.

Senko: Time to make something delicious that (y/n) won't forget!

???: Hmmm... Sweetheart... Mind keeping it down a tad bit?

Senko: Eh?

Senko turns her head to see you, sleeping in the same bed... Senko blinked her eyes before widens them by surprise.

Senko: (y-y/n)?! W-What are you doing in my bed?!

(y/n): Hmm? Well isn't it obvious? I enjoy your presence around me.

Senko: Well you do know I'm not going anywhere, right? Anyways, go back sleep. I'll go make breakfast.

Senko replied as she sits on the edge of the bed... However you didn't allow her to leave as you grabbed her wrist and pulled her back into bed, pinning her down as you hovered over her... Senko looked confused. You then requested.

(y/n): Stay here for a while, would you?

Senko: Oh fine.

Senko smiled but soon had a confused look once again when you slowly lean to plant a kiss on her lips... However Senko pushes you back with her face redder than ever.

Senko: W-We can't!

(y/n): Why not?

Senko: It's very obvious why! I came here to pamper you but you're making it difficult for me with your... Your handsomeness and-and your charms and-

Senko couldn't think straight as you watch her struggle with slight amusement before you slowly lean back towards Senko when she wasn't paying attention, gently kissing her neck and whispered.

(y/n): We don't have to go that far, love. We can take as much time as you want.

Senko just listens to your words as she grips onto your collar, feeling somewhat nervous before taking a deep breath as you hummed, now gently resting your head on Senko's chest and closed your eyes... Senko just stares before she gently smiled and runs her fingers through your hair before silence took over.

[Timeskip with Senko holding (y/n)'s hand and leading him towards a lovely temple alone together as smokes are seen on their faces.]

Mari: Hmm? Did I miss out on something or...?

In the living room, time passed as Mari came for breakfast... However she was greeted by you and Senko, sitting on the couch with Senko sitting on your lap, blushing slightly as your arms were around her waist.

(y/n): Explain, Vampire.

Mari: Well... You know what? Nevermind.

Mari said, making her way towards the kitchen on her own as you watched her leave. You turn your attention on Senko, looking at the ground, spacing out before you asked.

(y/n): Are you alright?

Senko: H-Huh?? Y-Yea... I'm fine.

Senko replied, gently putting her hands above yours with a nervous look on her face. You noticed this as you held Senko tight to comfort her.

(y/n): Are you sure?

Senko: Y-Yea. I'm just... Thinking...

(y/n): I see...

You said, resting your chin on Senko's shoulder, letting the silence take over as Senko continues to stare at the ground... You were curious at what she's thinking of as everything is fades to black...

And the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air...