Chapter 41: Convincing The Lady With The Blade.

This has been the journey so far...

It was time to departure, but the Leader of the Musketeers refuses to let the Grim Reaper leave her sight

It was time to departure, but the Leader of the Musketeers refuses to let the Grim Reaper leave her sight... He attempts to change her mind, but the maid had a different plan.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): C-Come on, Sweetheart. You know I'm not comfortable in staying in one realm for too long.

Agnes: Lies!

(y/n): Hehehe... You're very aggressive lately...

Agnes: That's because you're planning on leaving us again!

In the office within the castle, you were being shouted at by Agnes, standing right in your face as Senko and Mari were ready to leave... But Agnes just doesn't want you to leave.

Agnes: And don't think you can pull another lie on me!

(y/n): But I swear I'll be gone for only a week, I pro- AAGH!!!

Agnes: You said that last time yet you left for half a year!

Agnes grabbed your ear and pulled, shouting in your ear as you try to make her to stop.

(y/n): Ow ow ow! Agnes, you're hurting me. Uh how about I take Ariel, Crystal and Sasha with? I'm sure that'll make the girls happy.

Agnes: AND WHAT ABOUT ME?!?

(y/n): Aaagh!!! Jeez I forgot how strong you are when you're angry.

You said as Mari slowly leans towards Senko and whispered.

Mari: Think we're going to sneak out if that lady won't let us go?

Senko: Uhm... I don't know.

Senko shrugged as a sigh was heard from behind.

???: I know how to get her mind to change.

Both Senko and Mari watched Siesta walk around them before walking up behind you, gaining both your attention and Agnes'.

Siesta: How about we first calm everything down. Here, this will cool you down~

(y/n): What are you going to-

However, you felt Siesta grab your pants before pulling them down as Senko, Mari and Agnes' eyes widens before Senko immediately covers her eyes.

Siesta: Well~? Does this calm you down?

You then looked at the reaction on Agnes' face...

Agnes: F-Fine... Just... Pull your damn pants up.

You quickly did so as you blushed and you and Agnes avoided eye contact... Unaware that your three daughters were in the same room as Ariel was covering her eyes with her right hand with a blush, Crystal closed her eyes with a calm expression and Sasha... She was starring with hungry eyes.

Ariel: Damn it, Mother Siesta...

Sasha: Father sure has grown, huh~? Hehehe~ NNGH!!!

Ariel side kicked her sister on the side of the head, forcing her to the ground... Siesta then rests her head on your shoulder and began.

Siesta: Now that you two aren't screaming, here's my idea~

[Timeskip with (y/n) sitting behind, Senko, brushing her tail while Senko reads a book to him.]

(y/n): Well... I honestly don't know why I didn't thought of that plan...

Ariel: It's alright, Dad. You've just been away for some time. Besides this is a great way for us to catch up.

Sasha: Oh this is lovely! Going on vacation with father! Don't you think, Crystal?

Crystal: I am very grateful to have this opportunity to be with Papa.

Outside of the Kingdom of New Londo, you were leading the way to your other home that you, Senko and Mari came from with Siesta, Agnes and your three daughters. You looked over to see Agnes and Siesta holding their own luggage as the girls were the same. You then looked forward and sighed.

(y/n): I hope everything goes well... I'm worried that something will get in the way...

???: I'm sure that won't happen, (y/n).

You look towards the side, seeing Senko with a smile and Mari as well. Senko looks up and continued.

Senko: Plus, I'm actually excited to get along with your family!

Mari: Who knows... Maybe there will be a large or-

(y/n): Finish that sentence, and a punch to the head it will be.

Mari: Hehehe just kidding~

Siesta/Sasha: Ooh I like her~

Both Siesta and Sasha said before looking at each other and giggled while Ariel and Agnes groans in response.

(y/n): Hehe... I think this is going to be fun.

You said with a smile, holding hands with Senko as Sasha obviously sees this before everything fades to black...

And the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.