Teaser Trailer

"My dearest Hero... How many moons have passed since you have guided us to the light through the harsh darkness..."

...

...

...

"You have trained my knights in defeating the darkness when our times were troubling..."

...

...

...

"How you told the children of your travels and adventures with these beloved characters we wished to meet and hope that one day we can travel along side you..."

...

...

...

"Your kindness have bright us all joy and happiness, you refuse our gifts and yet we still consider giving you our thanks during our dark moments..."

...

...

...

"But now with you slumbering below our grounds... I fear that the Darkness will rise up once more..."

...

...

...

"And I fear that you alone will not survive this nightmare... That is why I have faith that this warrior will suit you in your journey in stopping the darkness again."

...

...

...

"Oh great one that consumes the darkness... Guardian of the weak... Protector of mankind and Slayer of evil... Hear my wish once more..."

...

...

...

"Awaken from your beautiful slumber and drive the darkness away once more... Guide these scared children to the light so they can see that there will always a way out of the dark..."

...

...

...

The beautiful sun rises from the horizon... Giving light to the field of wonderful trees and grass...

...

...

...

A hill is seen from up ahead as monsters and followers of the darkness lay down in defeat... And above that hill... Stood two figures...

...

...

...

One stood with two scythes in his hands as he wears a worn black robes and black bone armor as his (h/c) hair move gently from the cool winds...

...

...

...

Beside him as a boy in blue tunic, wielding a sword and shield as he golden hair flows with the wind...

...

...

...

"May you and your companion's journey be safe... Save this world one last time..."

...

...

[Music Then Fades To Silence]

...

...

"Grim Reaper... Consumer of Souls..."

...

...

...

The boy in black turns his head as his (e/c) eyes meets the blonde's blue eyes and nodded, leading the way as he sheathed his dual scythes as the boy in blue tunic did the same with his weapons and followed him behind... And soon everything fades to black...

[0:05]