Chapter 37: The Daughter's Interest In Father's Taste.

This has been the journey so far...

The Goddess was surprised to see the Children of the Grim Reaper, however the Daughter's were more interested in the Goddess

The Goddess was surprised to see the Children of the Grim Reaper, however the Daughter's were more interested in the Goddess... His father's taste in women.

-Crow Father.

Senko: O-Oh my... They sure have grown up, h-huh?

(y/n): Hehe, they sure grow up so fast.

You said with a smile while your youngest daughter, Sasha was clinging to your leg while your second daughter, Ariel tries to pull her off you with her only right arm. Senko seems to be in shock to see that you have kids that are young adults while you're still looking somewhat young.

Senko: I-I honestly thought they'd be little babies.

(y/n): Well-

Ariel: GET OFF HIM, YOU DAMN ANIMAL!!!

Sasha: You're just mad that I got to hug him first!

(y/n): They're still little ones to me. Yes they have grown to be young adults but they still have much to learn.

Senko: I-I see... So those two are...?

(y/n): The girl with black hair, below me is Sasha. And this one with blonde hair and a single arm is Ariel.

Senko: I see... Hmm? What about her? Is she your little girl too?

You looked towards the side to see your very first daughter, Crystal... Her beautiful white hair and emerald eyes makes her look beautiful like her mother, her scars around her face and arms was proof that she have been training to be just as strong as you. You smiled before turning to Senko and replied.

(y/n): That is my first daughter. Crystal. She's quite older than her siblings.

Senko: Ahh... That's... Lovely.

Senko said before turning her attention towards the girls before she flinched, the three daughters she was looking at, were starring right back at her.

Senko's Mind: Uh-oh! They're all looking at me! W-What do I do?!

Senko puts up a nervous smile as she slowly raised a hand and began.

Senko: H-Hi, I'm Senko!

...

...

...

Sasha: She's so cute!

Sasha shouted, standing in front of Senko with a kind yet scary smiled. Ariel placed her right fist over her hip and spoke.

Ariel: Calm down, Sasha. It would be rude of you to scare our guest.

Sasha: Hmmph. Like you wouldn't scare a child with those eyes of yours.

Ariel grits her teeth with anger as she reaches for her sword... However you stood in between the two and raised your arms.

(y/n): Alright, Little Ones. I think it's time we head to our rooms and rest. The moon will soon rise and when the sun returns, we can catch up on things.

[Timeskip with Sasha following Senko around, trying to grab her tail as (y/n) watched the two run down the hall in full speed.]

Senko: Uuuugh, how am I supposed to Pamper (y/n) if we're not in the same room?

The Fox Goddess whispered to herself as she wondered the beautiful halls that reflects the moonlight. Senko was making her way towards your room which was easy since she knows that every king has a large room... However she has to get to that room that you're in.

Senko: Why are the guest rooms have to be away from (y/n)'s?

???: Cause, it'll be a tragedy if someone were to interrupted my papa's sleep.

Senko: Eep!

Senko jumped from the sound of a very calm voice... The little Goddess turns around to see your first daughter, standing next to the window, Crystal.

 The little Goddess turns around to see your first daughter, standing next to the window, Crystal

Senko: O-Oh! You're C-Crystal, right? What are you doing out here? In these hours?

Crystal: I could ask you the same, Ms. Senko. I'm just not feeling exhausted, but perhaps I should join my Papa when I'm done star gazing.

Senko: O-Oh... I see.

Crystal didn't show much emotions as she looks at Senko who stood there awkwardly...

Crystal: Would you like me to show you Papa's room?

Senko: O-Oh no! I-I was just heading back to my-

Crystal: It's alright. I know you're taking care of Papa... He needs all the help he could get.

Crystal said, gaining the Goddess' interest as Senko asked.

Senko: What do you mean?

Crystal: Papa is in constant fear... He's been acting differently before... But he manages to keep a fake smile and keep it a secret from us.

Crystal then leaves the window and stood before Senko as she looks down at her and spoke.

Crystal: Please... Help Papa if you can.

Senko: Uhm...

And with silence taking over and Senko now curious in what's scarring you... Everything fades to black as the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.