Chapter 1: Misery Meets Tranquility.

This has been the journey so far...

The Dead meets a child, lost perhaps? The Grim Reaper attempts to expose of the girl to enjoy his lonely sleep

The Dead meets a child, lost perhaps? The Grim Reaper attempts to expose of the girl to enjoy his lonely sleep... But something about that child made him... Curious.

-Crow Father.

Senko: Welcome back! You must've had a long day, haven't you.

(y/n): ...

Silence took over your home after seeing this fox girl in your kitchen, cooking as if it's her own home as she stood before you.

Senko: Dinner will be ready soon. I hope you like curry!

(y/n): ...

...

...

...

(y/n): I think you're in the wrong house, little one.

You said, putting down the girl outside of your house before slamming the door shut.

(y/n): Kids... So damn annoying and problematic.

???: That wasn't very nice.

(y/n): Eh?

You slowly turn your head over your shoulder to see the girl again... Standing there with a smile as you blinked your eyes.

(y/n): Bruh... Ahem, actually I'll let this slide if you help me get my car keys.

Senko: Oh, sure! Where was the last time you had it?

The girl, Senko asked as you led her outside and towards the field of grass with an medieval cannon as you pointed at the cannon.

(y/n): I dropped it inside that decoration cannon... My back hurts to get in it.

Senko: No worries! I'll get your keys.

The girl answered without questioning as she climbs on and into the cannon as you stood behind the cannon with your right hand covered in fire...

[0:12]

And the cannon fired Senko into the sky as you patted the cannon with a calm expression.

(y/n): I lied... This isn't a decoration cannon... It's a real one... Hmm... How did I get this thing anyways?

???: Got your keys, sir!

Your eyes widens before slowing turning your head to see the girl again... Standing beside you with the keys as she lends them to you before skipping her way back into the house while you watched her leave before looking back at the keys which belongs to the house that you blew up...

(y/n): I... Must be dreaming... There's no way she came back after that... Right?

[Timeskip with (y/n) dragging large bags of materials into his home as the small fix girl carried a cute small bag behind him.]

Senko: Eat up! You must be starving.

(y/n): Right...

After heading back inside your house, you sat down on the ground with a small table in front of you, you weren't in the kitchen, you were in the living room as the fox girl brought some delicious curry and a bowl of rice along with a cup of tea... Senko sat on the opposite end as she sat there, starring withal cute smile as she asked.

Senko: Well? What are you waiting for? Don't hold back!

(y/n): R-Right...

You replied before picking up the bowl of curry as a plan formed in your head. You split open your lower jaw and swallowed the whole thing expect the bowl, swallowing it and placed the bowl down with a smirk.

(y/n)'s Mind: I bet the taste is disgusting as he-

However... You froze as the curry... Was heavenly delicious as your eyes began to water...

(y/n): Holy... Motherland...

Senko: Do you like it?

(y/n): Eh?

You lifted your head to see Senko, waiting for an answer as you raised an eyebrow.

(y/n)'s Mind: Did she not get spooked by what I just did? No, she probably didn't see anything.

You then decided to try again with the bowl of rice as you grabbed a spoon and began eating the rice with your jaws split open and in Senko's view... But after eating the whole thing... She's not reacting the way you wanted.

(y/n): Uh... Did... Did you no see my jaws split? It's pretty unnatural, you know?

Senko: It's fine, I did say "Don't Hold Back" right? Want seconds?

(y/n): U-Uh...

You were... Clueless by what's going on as you let Senko refill your food as you sat there... Wondering before lifting your head and asked.

(y/n): Listen little one, it's obvious that you don't know WHAT I am. So I'll-

Senko: Oh I do know who and what you are.

(y/n): Eh?

You raised an eyebrow before the unexpected happened...

Senko: You're the Grim Reaper, (y/n) (l/n). The Corpse that lives on forever. I had my eyes on you when word about you was spreading.

(y/n): U-Uh...

You were at shock... Hearing this from the girl... You're not the one explaining what you are, what your name is... You felt shivers down your spine as you asked.

(y/n): I-I'm sorry but what was your name again?

Senko: Hehe it's Senko!

The girl Senko answered with an innocent as everything fades to black as the title "Helpful Fox Senko-San" appeared as the title beats to the music.