Gone With The Wind (Carl Grim...

Por candy05250

Rachel Dixon she lost everything she had left. So she's alone in this world of cruelty until she's found. Más

Gone With The Wind (Carl Grimes fan fic)
~INTRO OF RACHEL DIXON AND FLASHBACK
Found
Meeting carl
I'll protect you
Back
AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Good to be back...I guess
A/N
Daddy Don't go
Dont die on me
He never really left
Not naming chapters Ch 13
Ch 14

Ch 15

104 3 6
Por candy05250

Carl's P.O.V

Sydney's been following me around. Like she my own personal stalker it's kinda creepy. No scratch that it way past creepy if the world hadn't ended I would put a restraint order on her.

We've all been gloomy. My dad would make me litterally force out of Rachel cell to go outside and "play". I don't get how he sees I'm not a little kid anymore. But at the same time I just want to curl up next to Rachel and just cry like a little kid.

I dont know what I am going to do if she dies. We lost her once.

After I had to put down my own mother. It was like I was in a dark cave and Rachel was my light at the end of the tunnel. when we lost her if grew dim. then I lost my mom and it just went black. I was depressed. I was hurt. I was mad.

I was lonely.

I haven't told anybody this but the day Rachel came back the reason I went outside was to just end it all. I was going to do it silently I had my what do they call it my suicide note explaining that I was at my breaking point. I was going to use my silenter on my gun. I went into depression. I-I just couldn't go on any longer. I missed her to much at the point where my heart hurt and I just felt numb.

I figured if I ended it there would be a chance I see her again. but when she came back when I saw her again it was like the light at the end of my tunnel just grew brighter. I was heading back up to the prison. when...

"HERSHEL!" Daryl he's been with her to I walked in on him crying next to rachel but I left him alone.

Rachel.

He's still with Rachel.

What if she died?

Or worse

Turned.

I drop my knife and take off into a full sprint the rest off the way to the prison.

Please don't be dead.

Please hang on.

Hang on.

Daryl's P.O.V

I was pacin' around in front of Rachel's cell with the group waitin' for Hershel to come out and tell us the news. Until I hear two pairs of shoes hitting the ground. We all snap our heads towards the sound. Carl and Sydney. There's still something not right about that girl I can feel it.
"Carl wait why are we running!" Carl just ignores her and runs faster to us.

Skidding to a stop.

"Is-is she o-okay." he pants.

"Don't know Hershel hasn't come out yet." I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose. " She-she woke up saying it wasn't ma fault." I back up against the wall and slid down it. I sit down on the cold hard floor.

"She said- she said it wasn't ma fault." I sigh and look at the floor.

Carl's P.O.V (a/n I'm going to be switching P.O.V's a lot like in the other chapter sorry it gets confusing)

"She-she said it wasn't my fault." Daryl says still sitting on the floor. He went from pinching his nose to covering his face with his hands. His broad shoulders going up and down slightly. You could barely make out his quiet sobs.

"Man I-I don't even care if it she called me daddy."

"Haha never thought I live da day to see ma baby bruder cry."

Merle.

"Leave him alone Merle." Glenn speaks up.

"Why should I China man?" Merle says getting in Glenn's face.

"I'm Korean and because that girl in there a Daryl's daughter and your niece." she said pushing a finger into Merle chest.

"She's a Dixon then right? she'll make out of this only a Dixon can kill a Dixon."

I really hope he's right

"Anybody can die of a gun shoot or blood loss." Sydney pipes up. She so annoying its really getting to me. She really pissing me off. All she does is talk about herself or she's dissing Rachel. Which I defend Rachel from.

But I hate to say this but she has a point.

But

Rachel won't give up she can't.

"She just woke up from a three week coma. That should count for something. She did it before she can do it again. She can make it." I grit through my teeth I'm really honestly close to snapping.

Daryl's P.O.V

"She just woke up from three week coma. that should count from somthing. She did it before she can do it again. She can make it." Carl growls at her. She was taken back a second.

"She. Got. Lucky. I don't see why we can't just but a bullet through her head. She's just dead weight. What if we get attacked by that governor guy again."

"Shut up she'll make it she wouldn't just give up she's a fighter. She doesn't go down easy." Raquel interferes her

"Shut the hell up Raquel no one was talking to you." Sydney shoots back at her

"You're talking to me right now. Rachel's my friend she's part of this group she is part of our family you don't decide for this group."

"Well I don't see anybody else taking action she's in there using up our supplies it's been three weeks. I'm pretty sure she doesn't get. To. Live."

"AYE, Sydney, Hey" and gasps spread across The group.

"That's my daughter you don't get that choice." I growl at her.

"When the last time you did somethang (see what I did there no one okay ONWARD TO THE STORY.) for this group Rachel did more than enough for this group." Rick says. the group looks at him in surprise.

"I have done more than that-that worthless piece of-"

"SYDNEY LAY THE FUCK OFF YOU DON'T GET TO FUCKING DECIDE FOR THE GROUP." We all search for the source of the yelling. Alex we all stare in surprise. Alex barely talks to any of us. usually she keeps to her self.

"And you sure as he can't decide for Rachel either." another voice steps up.

Kyle!? that was equally surprising we haven't heard from him in a while. honestly I thought he would be lazy guy but he actually pulls his weight around here. He always doing something.

Carl's P.O.V (I told you)

"Kyle..."

"No Sydney you took it too far you don't know the future she could make it. For god sakes she woke up from a coma that she was stuck in for a month. You crossed the line."

Sydney looked at me. I shake my head and turn away from her.

"What-what about us..." She stutters.

"There never was an us and there never will be." he said.

"But but kyyyllleee." he shook his head an walked away.

Hershel came out not even a second after. Daryl stood up from the ground.

"How is she?" He asks quickly.

Hershel smiles at Daryl. "her blood pressure is up and her pulse is getting stronger but she still pale and weak. wakin' up was the easy part that took a lot outta her. The hard part for her is staying awake. But she recovering fast. She should be up in a day or two three at the most."

She's going to make it.

YES! SHE'S COMING BACK.

Daryl stood up.

"Are you serious."

"As serious as a chopping off my leg." Hershel chuckles. Daryl hugged Hershel.

"Thank ye' Hershel."

"You're welcome son." Daryl nods at him before picking up his crossbow.
"I'm going hunting it gunna snow soon we need to stock up on meat." Dad have him a curt nod before patting his shoulder when he walked by.

"Good to have you back Daryl."

"Yah." and with that he walked out.

I walked into Rachel's cell and saw her she looked at least a little bit better. I sat in her bed. Her eyes closed. Her eyelashes touching under her eye. Her light freckles scattering under eyes across her nose to the other side. Her hair scattered across the pillow. I swiftly swept some of her hair to the side away from her face. She looked so fragile. But yet she looked so peaceful like nothing could touch her. I held her hand.

"I knew you wouldn't leave us." I whispered. "I miss you Rachel we all miss you. But just remember if if you feel like you can't go on anymore it's o-okay to g-go." Tears well up in my eyes.

I squeezed her slightly cold hand. Expecting the same result as I always get. Nothing. But to my surprise I got a squeeze back. It was a weak squeeze barely made it out but it was there. My eyes widen "Keep fighting Rach you can do it." I wipe to traitor tear that escaped my eye. "I love you Rachel." I bent down and softly kissed her head and sat down next to her still clutching on to her fragile hand.

Sydney's P.O.V

Damn damn damn I can't believe this I was actually making progress with Carl. I think he really likes me now.

But now it's all ruined because of HER and Kyle. I don't really care about him now. I'm just using him to get Carl jealous. That's it I'm tired of Rachel messing things up for me. I'm done. So now I'm ending precious little Rachel for good...

Tonight

A/N *the song timber plays in the background and I walk into my studio cx* HEY! IM BACK MISS ME. WOW 1.1K READS I LOVE ALL OF YOU MY LITTLE CROSSBOWS sorry I was out high school is kicking my ass and we just finished finals YAS AND IM ON BREAK reminds me MERRY CHRISTMAS/HANUKKAH/KWANZA (did I spell that right?) AND WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE I know I'm early but I don't care cx

Anyways huge shoutout to drumroll please.*drumroll*

@Chandler_Obrien

Her/his comment made my day/night thanks!!!

Anyways just one question

What do you think Sydney mean by ending Rachel for good hmmm?

COMMENT

VOTE

ITS MEAN ALOT

ALSO MY LITTLE CROSSBOWS
^^^ if you don't like it comment or message me a suggestion

Hug a puppy 🐶

Eat

Be happy

Smile it's good for you 😊

*~Candy out ✌️~*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.1K 174 37
Madison was now in a messed up world. And she find a group and she meets a special boy that changes her life forever.
5.4K 157 25
Maddy disappears...Jacob is alone...Rhydian is heartbroken. Everybody tries to avoid each other, but fate won't allow that.
3.9K 222 49
Hope Dixon never thought she would be alive the day the dead come back as horrible murders. But during this time, she finds something she was never e...
3.7K 130 14
Hannah is missing. I will do anything to find her...even if it costs me everything.