Daddy Don't go

So the ride back was pretty quiet only for Rick asking Sydney and Kyle. Kyle told them how we were a "thing" and I was getting weird looks and dirty looks from Sydney. Whatever. Rick told them they could stay with us. I guess you could say I kinda of lost it in silence. I walked back into the cell block and started putting away cans of foods in the shelves.

"Hey." I turn around and Carl is there. I turn back around and keep stocking.

"Hey." I say with a little bit of annoyance in my tone.

"What's wrong." I scoff at his remark and slam a can on the metal counter. "you want to know what's wrong! I'll tell you what wrong she's here okay and she will do anything to tick me off us being friends please I rather die than be friends with her! And- and I'm afraid-afraid she'll take you from me Carl."

"Rachel she will never do that because I love you nobody can change that."

"Promise." I say with a sniff.

"Promise." then he hugged me.

"Thank you." I whisper in his ear."

Sydney's P.O.V

Rick let me and Kyle stay. I went in the prison cell block just to find little Ms. perfect hugging Carl after he said he wouldn't leave her and crap. Whatever I just have to wait until she's hurt. Then I can come in and finish the job. after all good things come to those who wait. (A/N taps fingers evilly)

--

Rachel's P.O.V

It's been a roughly a month or so and my dad got me a cross bow on a run he taught me how to use it was fairly easy just load, aim, release, and repeat. Kinda like a gun only different I told Carl I'd show him how to use one someday. Also Judith is running out of formula. So Glenn, Maggie and Michonne went on a run two days ago and we are getting worried they said they would be back yesterday. Carl and I were playing with Judith well actually I was playing with Judith while Carl was trying to get her to say his name. Rick comes and start laughing at Carl because instead of Judith saying his name she leaned in and blew a raspberry in his face. Rick and I started cracking up while Carl grimaced in discuss. After Rick and I calm down we look back at Carl and instantly start laughing again. until the laughing stop and Rick looks at the fence we see that Michonne is walking down the dirt road but worry consumes me because she's.... alone. Something I've dreaded to see. Carl run to the gates to unlock and let's her in.

"Where Maggie and Glenn?" Rick asks. Michonne looks to me.

"No no no there not-" I start

rambling off.

"Merle has 'em. Took 'em back to Woodbury." I ran my fingers through my hair obviously stressed about the situation. my thoughts were interrupted by Rick.

"Merle's alive."

"Yup."

"And what's Woodbury."

"It's a town that took Andrea, Michonne and me in. A guy that calls himself the Governor runs the place." I answered.

"Well we have to go get them." Carl said.

"Yah and we will."

--

Rick, dad, Michonne, and a black guy went to Woodbury I wanted to go but Carl and dad wouldn't let me. They left yesterday and Carl and I are on watch. Carl seemed tense and I grabbed his hand and he looked at me.

"They'll be okay alright. don't worry."

"You don't know that."

"No your right I don't know that but I do know your dad and he won't let anything happen to them same goes for Daryl." I gave him a quick peck on the lips and we heard a scoff at the bottom of the tower. We look down and Kyle looks at us and walks away. Carl sighs.