Meeting carl

*next day*

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. "Hmp its morning."

"Hey."

I jump a little and look at the doorway the kid that was running with that man with the crossbow was right there.

"Dude you gave me a mini heart attack." I say while placing my hand on my chest chuckling at the end.

He chuckles too. "Haha sorry about that whats you name?"

"Rachel. Rachel Dixon you?"

Carl. Carl Grimes."

Carl's P.O.V

Her name was Rachel Dixon, Daryl was right she is his daughter. But I can't tell her I said i wouldn't and I won't. She tried to get up from the bed, but flinched like she was going to fall. I rushed to help her and put my arm around her. My blue eye met her light honey brown ones.

"Thanks I needed the help." she says finally standing up fine on her own.

"Uh um no problem." I said while scratching the back of my neck I felt my cheeks getting hot I felt like an idiot.

Rachel's P.O.V

He helped me stand and his cheeks got red after I had to admit he was cute. I asked "Wheres that guy that carried me here?"

"Oh you mean Daryl."

"Yea."

"He's probably outside with the rest of the group he comes to check on you daily every 3 hours every day."

Carl's P.O.V

When I told her Daryl checks on her daily

She said...

"Huh it's like I'm his daughter or something huh." she giggled

"Uh yah haha." I went along with it "come on i'll show ya where he is."

"Okay."

When we got outside of the room I forgot we were one the second floor of the house which meant stairs and Rachel could barely walk by herself. I offered to help her and she accepted. When we got outside I introduced her to everybody. When I pointed to Daryl her eyes lit up and went to hug him.

Daryl's P.O.V

When Carl said my name Rachel eyes lit up and went and hug me I tensed up but hugged her back. She whispered "thank you" in my ear. This made me think even more about how she didn't deserve a father like me. A father that left her when she was one year old who does that to a kid and a bright one too she looked like she was doing fine without me but she needed to know the truth. I'll tell her when our "father daughter realationship" grows enough to tell her.

Rachel's P.O.V

I know I didn't know Daryl but I felt connected to him like I known him all my life. Crazy right? Then he spoke up

" I know I brought you here and everything but I didn't shoot that son of a bitch Carl did."

I walked over to Carl and hugged him too I could feel everybody staring at us and Carl's cheeks getting hot.

Hershel came out and said that I should get some rest. Hershel was like a grandfather his daughters treated me like a sister. Maggie and Beth are cool i like to hang around Maggie. me and her just have this bond you know. Beth cared for me like her own. Lori was like a mother. Rick is a friend we weren't really close though. Carol took care of me because she recently lost her daughter Sophia. they couldn't find her but kept looking for her everyday. Andrea was nice too me protected me like a little sister. Carl was a cute guy I have a tiny little big crush on him. Daryl was like a father i never had my dad left me when I was one, but it like he know my story we have a kinda a "father daughter realationship" you know. But the person i hate most of all is Shane i'm pretty sure he killed Otis he came back with the dead dude's gun and backpack. I mean like if he was attacked by walkers why did he have his gun. one thing is for sure he hurts or tries to hurt anybody meaningful to me he's a dead man I can tell you that from the start. My personality i'm a decent person. Sure I have a short temper but i'm a decent person.

I still have scars from the day they found me but they are fully healed. every time me and Carl are around each Daryl would tease us and Carl and I would try and ignore him. Everybody at the farm think Carl and I are a "thing" I don't think we are we still blush at each other sometimes. The other day me and him were playing tag and well i tripped on a root and Carl well sorta fell on top of me holding him self up with his arms. There was silence and we both got red and he finally said and studdery sorry and got off of me. You could hear Daryl whistle off in the distance

Its like the zombie apocalypse never happen, but i'm secretly happy it did.

A/N

Hey guys sorry about the short chapter i try an get one up tomorrow k bye!!!

~Cray Cray Candy~