Dont die on me

Carl's P.O.V

She start screaming and thrashing around as Hershel dung into her wound to get the bullet out.

"HOLD HER DOWN." Yelled Hershel. Merle and Daryl pinned down her legs while My dad had to deal with her arms.

"STOP STOP PLEASE STOP PLEASE!" she screamed in agony. I swear I died inside. I know how Rachel feels like.

"STOP PLEASE CARL MAKE 'EM STOP." she said with her eyes shut and tears streaming down her face. I shifted my feet and starting walking toward hers to comfort her but Glenn held me back. I heard someone snicker. Wait snicker as in laughing who the hell laughs at this sight. I turned around and saw Sydney smirking. I. Swear. I. Will. Kill. Her.

Sydney's P.O.V

FINALLY THAT BITCH GETS WHAT HAS BEEN COMING AT HER FOR YEARS. Call me evil I don't care she deserves it. I started giggling at her screaming god she's so stupid doesn't she know they trying to help. Shit Carl's coming. Act sad Sydney act sad. He grabbed my arm harshly pulling my out of the cell block and into the court yard. He looked pissed and sad at the same time. It was kinda hot I have to admit.

"Let go of me you dumbass." I said yanking my arm away from him.

"Don't go near her." he said gritting through his teeth. I was about to answer him when I heard a new yet familiar voice in the "living room."

"Who are you and what do you want." Rick asked sternly

"Calm your white ass sheriff shit we're just trying to find our friend." shit I think I know who it is. Only one way to find out. I push Carl off and peek out of the door way I should have know that colorful language only could have belonged to non other than Alex Rojas.

"Alright, what's your guy's friend's name maybe we can help you find her."

"You can't help us unless you know a girl named Rachel Dixon." a different voice said on Alex's left is Raquel. God damn it this day just went from good to bad to worse. As in good from Rachel being shot to bad because Alex showed up. To worse Raquel showed up. Her and I used to be so close but ever since Rachel showed up she took her away from me ever since then I did everything I could to make her life miserable. Pfff oh wait they're looking for Rachel. Ha they are going to be crushed when they find out.

"How do you guys know Rachel." Daryl said pointing his crossbow at them. Raquel looked terrified but Alex kept a straight face.

"Didn't she just tell you we are friends since elementary and middle school. So why don't you put your damn crossbow down."

Wow she hasn't changed one bit.

"Wait hold up how do you guys know Rachel." Raquel said.

"She's my daughter." Daryl replied.

"Wait hold up. You. You're the guy Rachel has been-." She was cut off by another shriek of murder. By I wonder who. God I was about to find out Rachel secret.

"DADDY DON'T GO!!!" Daryl's, Alex, and Raquel's head snapped towards the door.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO HER!" Alex and Raquel said in unisons. they pushed past Rick and came towards the door. Once they stepped into the door they eyes laid in me.

"What the hell is she doing here!?!" Alex yelled.

"Miss me."

"No actually no." Raquel said.

"Shut up Raquel."

"Make me." She said and rolled her eyes.

Alex's P.O.V