He never really left

I watched my life go on. I laughed. I cried. Everything. I was 4 I was having my first ballet recital. My mom and step dad were in the audience. Something caught my eye. Someone by the door. It looked like dad but he was younger she didn't have a beard or a thin moustache. After my recital. I went to get a drink from the water fountain. I couldn't reach it someone tapped my shoulder. "need some help." My little self turned around to him it was the guy that was in the back ground watching. I smiled and nodded. It was the same guy in the audience. He gave me a boost so I could drink the water. "Rachel." a deep voice said. I watched my self jump and turned quickly. My step father came toward myself and grabbed my arm roughly. "what have I said about talking to strangers." he growled in my little ear. "Hey I just gave her a boost. No need to go rough on her. She's just a little one." he said. "don't tell me how to handle my kid okay. Rachel go get your mother now. we're leaving."

"Yes Jim." I said running back into the auditorium. I came back with my mom and the man was still there.

"Honey go with Jim I'll be right there." my mom said glaring at the man that gave me a boost. "okay mommy." I said I started to tear up hearing my self say mommy knowing I wouldn't be able to say it anymore. I ran to the car but it the screen still showed my mom and the guy was still there

"What are you doing here Daryl?" DAD THAT WAS DAD HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT. wait...so he didn't leave all together after all.

"What I can't see my own daughter perfom?"

"No you can't."

"Tell me why I can't."

"You know damn well why you can't Daryl."

"Actually no I don't. care to explain."

"We are not having this discussion here, my daughter is waiting for me at my car. Now I suggest you get out of here and never come back.

"you can't do that I'm her father."

"Oh yeah well she forgot all about you it's too late for you DARYL GOOD BYE." she said leaving towards the door.

He never actually fully left he was still there in some ways. In his own way helping me through difficult tasks. like when I fell off my two wheeler bike he helped me up to see if I was okay or when I couldn't reach something on the top shelve of the store he would grab it for me. he was always there. till I was 5 that's when he dissaperred. Vanished. he was Gone With The Wind. I never saw him again.

A/N I'm am sooooooooo 139846280293747299198X sorrys it's been a long time since I updated this was sort of a filler chapter 😭😭😭 I've been helping friend with their stories and I had writers block. I promise I will update really really soon and I'm on summer vacation so there should be more updates coming your way next updates is going to be carls pov maybe other povs. Also CALLING ALL DIRECTIONERS CALLING ALL DIRECTIONERS IMPORTANT NOTICE YOU GUYS SHOULD GO CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS OTHER BOOK CALLED UNEXPECTED ON ANOTHER PROFILE CALLED GREENEYES2314

Thanks for reading it means a lot to me. Ily

*~Cray Cray Candy~*