Ch 15

Carl's P.O.V

Sydney's been following me around. Like she my own personal stalker it's kinda creepy. No scratch that it way past creepy if the world hadn't ended I would put a restraint order on her.

We've all been gloomy. My dad would make me litterally force out of Rachel cell to go outside and "play". I don't get how he sees I'm not a little kid anymore. But at the same time I just want to curl up next to Rachel and just cry like a little kid.

I dont know what I am going to do if she dies. We lost her once.

After I had to put down my own mother. It was like I was in a dark cave and Rachel was my light at the end of the tunnel. when we lost her if grew dim. then I lost my mom and it just went black. I was depressed. I was hurt. I was mad.

I was lonely.

I haven't told anybody this but the day Rachel came back the reason I went outside was to just end it all. I was going to do it silently I had my what do they call it my suicide note explaining that I was at my breaking point. I was going to use my silenter on my gun. I went into depression. I-I just couldn't go on any longer. I missed her to much at the point where my heart hurt and I just felt numb.

I figured if I ended it there would be a chance I see her again. but when she came back when I saw her again it was like the light at the end of my tunnel just grew brighter. I was heading back up to the prison. when...

"HERSHEL!" Daryl he's been with her to I walked in on him crying next to rachel but I left him alone.

Rachel.

He's still with Rachel.

What if she died?

Or worse

Turned.

I drop my knife and take off into a full sprint the rest off the way to the prison.

Please don't be dead.

Please hang on.

Hang on.

Daryl's P.O.V

I was pacin' around in front of Rachel's cell with the group waitin' for Hershel to come out and tell us the news. Until I hear two pairs of shoes hitting the ground. We all snap our heads towards the sound. Carl and Sydney. There's still something not right about that girl I can feel it.
"Carl wait why are we running!" Carl just ignores her and runs faster to us.

Skidding to a stop.

"Is-is she o-okay." he pants.

"Don't know Hershel hasn't come out yet." I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose. " She-she woke up saying it wasn't ma fault." I back up against the wall and slid down it. I sit down on the cold hard floor.

"She said- she said it wasn't ma fault." I sigh and look at the floor.

Carl's P.O.V (a/n I'm going to be switching P.O.V's a lot like in the other chapter sorry it gets confusing)

"She-she said it wasn't my fault." Daryl says still sitting on the floor. He went from pinching his nose to covering his face with his hands. His broad shoulders going up and down slightly. You could barely make out his quiet sobs.

"Man I-I don't even care if it she called me daddy."

"Haha never thought I live da day to see ma baby bruder cry."

Merle.

"Leave him alone Merle." Glenn speaks up.

"Why should I China man?" Merle says getting in Glenn's face.