Perfection [boy x boy]

By sakkii0102

Warning: boy x boy, Yaoi Gavin has a crush on his best friend, Oliver. Gavin will be changing schools and Oli... More

Chapter 1 School start
Chapter 2 "Speed dating"
Chapter 3 Meeting Gavin
Chapter 4 Flashback 8th grade
Chapter 5 After school
Chapter 6 New student
Chapter 7 Spanish lesson
Chapter 8 Simon
Chapter 9 Closer
Chapter 10 What did I just do
Chapter 11 Acting weird
Chapter 12 Friday
Chapter 13 Misunderstanding
Chapter 14 Match
Chapter 15 Bench
Chapter 16 Absent
Chapter 17 Darker shade of red
Chapter 19 Stay
Chapter 20 Malek
Chapter 21 Breakfast
Chapter 22 Messages
Chapter 23 Embarrassed
Chapter 24 Naked
Chapter 25 Saturday
Chapter 26 Opportunity
Chapter 27 Celebrate

Chapter 18 Confession

336 17 0
By sakkii0102

Gavins Pov

Oliver: Sorry.. uhh you don't understand... I just... sorry for ignoring you...

Gavin: What? You mean at school?

Oliver: yeah... um.. I couldn't bare being around you... When you asked me why I was avoiding you... I just... couldn't get any words to explain even though I wanted to...

Gavin: Can you explain now..?

Oliver: Umm...I like you.. more than a friend..

I look at him surprised at what he just said. Did he say what I think he did? More...than a friend...?

Gavin: I thought you were disgusted when I confessed to you in 8th grade and now that we've met again you couldn't stop thinking about it and that's why you were avoiding me..

Oliver: What, no.. It's a misunderstanding... It's not like that Gavin..

Gavin: But if you like me why did you avoid me..?

Oliver: uhh..umm

He covers his face with his hands and shakes his head. I'm really confused right now...

Oliver: When I realized how I felt I just couldn't stand being around you. I couldn't bare seeing you around others, specially Simon. I get so jealous it drives me crazy.. I can't stop thinking about you, I even have trouble sleeping..

I just stare at him in disbelief. All we went trough just because of a misunderstanding... We fought and he had to loose a match..

Oliver: I didn't mean to tell you this when you've moved on. I just couldn't keep it in anymore. I don't want you to think that I'm avoiding you because I don't like you, it's just that I can't be around you.. I can't look at you the same anymore.. I'm sorry..

Gavin: What made you think that I've moved on?

Oliver: Umm.. well you and Simon got close and stuff... you know..

I chuckle as I get closer to him and run my hand through his hair and we get eye contact.

Gavin: I never thought I'd hear you say that... I lost hope after I confessed to you in 8th grade. I didn't know what to do when you kept ignoring me, it was so frustrating. Thank you for telling me this. It makes me so happy knowing you feel the same way.

I caress his cheek hoping he didn't notice my hands trembling. I hesitantly ask..

Gavin: Can I kiss u?

He slowly nods and moves his face closer to mine. I lean in to kiss him gently on the lips. He passionately kisses me back and it turns into a deeper kiss as Oliver opens his mouth letting my tounge enter his mouth. Our tongues intertwine as I run my hand down his waist and into his shirt.

He twitches as I caress his body pushing him down on the bed, pressing my hard erection against his. I move my hand up his body to his chest, still kissing him. As I touch his nipple he moans. Embarrassed he covers his face with his hands and I chuckle. He grabs the bottom of my shirt and tries to take it off me.

Suddenly we hear a knock at the door and we jump out of the bed startled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371 4 16
The queer guy falling his straight best friend is a tale as old as time. However, what happens when the straight guy starts falling too? Kaden had be...
10.4M 378K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...
65.4K 1K 31
See what a boy's decision will be when he faced his problem about his Sexual Orientation. Description inside! :) Cover by @semperfidelis_ Thank you...
28.9K 1.3K 31
Ryan Huff has always been in love with the most sought-after senior in his high school. He wishes to make a move and find out why Drew Grisham always...