She's a Gilbert||TVD

By Hxidxx

She's a Gilbert, one of the town sweethearts, Miss Mystic falls Scarlett Gilbert known as the oldest Gilbert... More

Cast
Aesthtic
Pre-TVD
In the one with the surprise
In the one with the secret meetings
In the one where she tells her family
In the one with the brothers
The one with the engagement
In this one she tells her friends
The one with the baby shower
In this one She Cries
In this one She Doesn't Joke
In this one she looses everything
Cast
Pilot
The night of the Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Tree
You're Undead to Me
Losts Girls
Haunted
Candles
History Repeating
The lake memories
The Turning Point
The Hunt
The Hunt Part Two
Bloodlines
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool me once
Asylum ||SPN||
Let the Right One In
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Founder's Day
The Return
Faith ||SPN||
Brave New World
Nightmare ||SPN||
Bad Moon Rising
The Benders ||SPN||
Shadow
Memory Lane
Kill or Be Killed
Hell House
Plan B
Something Wicked this way Comes
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
Provence
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Mikaelson Children
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
Graduation
As I Lay Dying
Bonus Chapters
Second Book Out Now!!

Aftermath

1.2K 23 16
By Hxidxx

||  Ivory's home  ||

Scarlett is laying in bed watching the tree outside from her window. She sees a bird nest. There's a knock on her bed.

"Come in." Scarlett says. Ivory's comes in.

"Hey." Ivory greets.

"Hey." Scarlett says.

"How's everything?" Ivory asks.

"I'm good, I'm go home to pick up some clothes." Scarlett says.

"Well, breakfast is made, Zach is staying with the Salvatore's again." Ivory says.

"I'll go down in a bit." Scarlett says and Ivory heads out, Scarlett gets ready and she goes downstairs to eat breakfast.

|| Gilbert House ||

Scarlett's packing some clothes and her journal.

"Hey." Elena greets coming into the room.

"Hey, you okay?" Scarlett asks.

"I'm okay. You?" Elena asks. "You're staying with Ivory?" Elena asks.

"Yeah." Scarlett says.

"You're hurt, and I am at fault, I killed mom and dad on that bridge and I almost killed your child, you should hate me. I hate myself." Elena says, Scarlett just stares at her sister.

"No, you don't get to hate yourself, I don't hate you, Elena. I can't, you're my little sister." Scarlett says.

"But I keep dragging you into things." She says.

"No, even if I would been kept my Ivory and Zach, I would be in it, I'm a witch Elena." Scarlett says.

"I hurt you and Jer and-" Elena says with a teary eyes, Scarlett pulls her into a hug.

"It's not you're fault. Yes you went out that night but you never expected the accident to happen. I don't blame you for my baby." Scarlett soothes her younger sister. Elena leaves and Scarlett finishes packing. She her commotion in the living room. She goes downstairs hearing them argue.

"Some people fit in life or whatever. I don't." Jeremy says,

"Jer, you do fit it in." Elena says.

"It might feel like it doesn't but you do. You fit in." Scarlett says.

"You fit in with us, I know it doesn't always feel that way but you do." Elena says.

Jermey looks at his sisters and heads upstairs.

"I thought he was good?" Scarlett asks.

"He was,  I think. I don't know." Elena says.

"They will be, Well I should get going. Ivory's making dinner." Scarlett says.

"Home cooked meals?" Elena asks, Scarlett nods her head. They hugs and say goodbye, Scarlett leaves in her car.

|| Caroline's Home ||

Caroline arrives home seeing her mom sitting on the couch, and she goes to sit with her.

"Caroline what's wrong?" Liz asks.

"Mom, I don't know what to do to make Scarlett feel better, mom I feel like she's losing herself, and I do anything and I feel useless. Mommy, what do I do?" Caroline says.

"Caroline I know you and Vicki have always been there for Scarlett and she lost Vicki, she lost her parents and lost her child. She's going through things." Liz says.

||  Ivory's Home  ||

Zach and Ivory are speaking in the living room, well arguing about how to protect Scarlett.

"My father will use her, if she preforms the ritual she might trigger the curse." Ivory looks at Zach. "She's still my daughter, even if she was raised by others, she's a Fairchild! We need to protect her Zach." Ivory says.

"I know Ivory I know." Zach looks at her. "Just because I didn't raise her doesn't make her less of my daughter. She's still my daughter and she's a Salvatore." Zach says.

"She's a Fairchild-Salvatore. She's also a Gilbert." She says rubbing her face.

"Don't remind me." He says.

"Well She is one, they raised her, they did a great job. One of it two best decisions, having her and giving her a normal life." She says, he rubs his face and nod.

"I know." He whispers, as much as he dislikes Scarlett going by Gilbert, Grayson and Miranda were her parents. They were great, provided her with a better, normal life than she would revive from them. "I'm head home." Zach say.

"Okay, will you join us for dinner? Scarlett's staying." She says.

"Yeah I'll be back for dinner, I'll make desert." He leaves. Ivory sighs defeated.

Ivory is fixing dinner when Scarlett walks in.

"Hey." Scarlett greets her mom.

"Hey." Ivory greets.

"Can I ask you something serious?" Scarlett asks.

"Yeah whats up?" Ivory asks as she sets the plates.

"When you gave us away and after the-Will's death did you ever blame for what happened?"

"I was angry at the world, I felt useless and I was angry that I had fallen in love and I couldn't protect you or Will." She looks at me setting a plate down. "I was in love with your father. He did everything in his power to protect you, so we gave you away, to protect you. Ever since you I've never loved anyone it hurt so much. It broke me having to leave you." Ivory says.
"You were the last one I had, from you and Will. Having to say goodbye hurt like nothing before." She looks at me with teary eyes.

"I didn't mean to, I'm sorry." Scarlett apologies . 

"No no it's fine." Ivory crying waves her hand dismissively.

"No, I brought it. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry." Scarlett apologizes.

"No, I just don't speak about it, I know you don't speak about your baby, but I'm here if you do. I understand the pain of losing a child." Ivory says. Scarlett nod her head and they finish setting up the table for dinner.

"I dreamt a lot when was pregnant, they were happy dreams. Tyler and I, the baby. We were happy and I knew I wanted it, I want everything that way. Part of me still does, I think I always will." Scarlett says looking up to her mother.

"You always do, I still do." Ivory says.  "It's normal, Scarlett. Nothing is wrong with that. You wanting your family together, alive and safe. You shouldn't feel guilty." She adds.

"How did you know about the feeling guilty?" Scarlett asks.

"Your eyes, they said it all." She looks at Scarlett and holds her hand.

"What do you know about our family linage?" Scarlett asks.

"Well, twins are very common. It usually skips a generation. It skipped me, your grandmother had a twin sister, she passed away shortly after my mom did. She was a wonderful aunt." Ivory says.

"Really?" Scarlett asks.

"Yeah, I have another aunt from my dad side, Aunt Beks. She's wonderful, she treated me as her own, she took me shopping a lot." Ivory smiles.

"She was your aunt Jenna." Scarlett smiles.

"Yeah, we were closer in age." Ivory says.

"Girls, I'm here." Zach says.

"Hey." Scarlett and Ivory greet at the same time, they turn to look at each other and laugh.

"We're having pie." Zach says placing down the pie.

"Pie." Scarlett says admiring the pie. They ate and talked about the day, they avoided the topic of the ritual and the kidnapping m.

|| Words 1159 ||
Hope you enjoy, don't forget to vote, comment, and share. I'm enjoying writing The Fairchild-Salvatore Family, it's something new and fresh. I can't for you guys to read tomorrow's chapter! Secrets are spilled, just like blood int TVD. The ending of the chapter was inspired by the hunk or a chunk Dean Winchester.
|| Updated December 17, 2019  ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.2K 68
Elena's twenty-one year old aunt moves to Mystic Falls after the death of her brother; she live Seth Elena, Elena's brother, and Elena's other aunt...
19.9K 1K 21
All my life I have been torn down; reduced to nothing. I lost my parents. I lost my home. I lost myself. And in the end, I lost my life. Then I my...
1.6M 53.4K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
86.7K 2.3K 49
What happens when Leah Gilbert returns to her town a little over a year after the death of her parents. Everything has been turned upside down. Vampi...