❤ Interviewing Writers ❤

נכתב על ידי rubysbookblog

Check out my new book if you are looking to be interviewed, want someone to be interviewed, or would like a b... עוד

Rena Freefall
Princess - Of - Heaven
The_Anshs_Queen
kissmywow
Nessa-CE
Interviewing Mr JustiFaiz
Interview with @mahumsheikh
Interviewing KGRbooks
Interviewing The Author @BreCurtis
Interview With Arveliot
🌹 Ask Me 🌹
Interviewing @potato_aesthetics
Interview with @Pizzaloverdude
🌹 Here 🌹
Interview With @jordansminkus
Interviewing CNxBlood
Interview with @Lxrxib
Interviewing @twinklebeauty29
Interviewing phoenixfelix23
Interview with LaurenJ22
Interviewing BooksbyLwordpress
Interview with TasSSingh
Interview With NOAHSXNOVELS
MEMOO_WRITES
ANGELICATELOPHOBIA
BooskiBabii
poopinghinsil
Dharmika4
* Front Cover *
Interviewing @dangeroustoken
DawnOfTheAgez
angelapoppe
Starry_Birdie
coolfaria
DelaneyBrenna
TaintedRain
user75518512
@XcJKcX
greyfarrell
theclockworkghost
SSMarie358
@LivingthelifeUS
@_ceces_world_
Interviewing @kaonnette
Bella_Higgin
-blakesbabe
Interviewing alexandramar1e
RebeccaSky
neverfakeit
Pauleyboy21
Angel-Yusa
bloodbrothers1864
Interviewing ELatimer
RachelChurcher
Chido_10bell
Africanbeauty13
angel48183
LaughandJoy
Interviewing @LLSanders
@Serene_Resilience
Interview With Tenkredible
🌹 Form 🌹(CLOSED)
SarahPerlmutter
🌹 Interview List 🌹
aster45
supahneenjah
@ArnoldKumar
SabrinaBlackburry
N3c3l3
ChiaraCasaus
bffhiz111
@stellardreams-
BitterSweetAlpha
elveloy
TheWhite_Tigress
WriterKidWhiz
sarah_madden01
sarahtownsend19
RegisLaBrenda
Olivaughn
solacing
piker100
freedomgirl007
gmwells
verdensrommet
Eastwards
moonraess
Loutka
northlanes
OliveEast
Cxptured_heart
Hubrism
sabbbycat
kaloned
Musical_Spirit
abookbyherside

katherineWitherspoon

14 4 0
נכתב על ידי rubysbookblog

Intro: "I'm Katherine Witherspoon, I titled myself as 'the girl in the violet scarf', I'm obsessed with oldies stuff like music rock blues from the '60s and 70's, or other things from that eras. I loved reading classic books and I rather liked adventure stories than romances, but I liked love-stories. I also loved to travel but I always stayed at home. I'm 18, and consider myself a retro, and coffee is better."

1) Where did your love of writing come from?

"When I read books and watched movies, I really adore the plotting they wrote so I thought of myself writing a new one too."

2) If you were given the opportunity to form a book club with your favorite authors of all time, which writers would you want to become a part of the club?

"Jojo Moyes and J.K. Rowling. She's really good..."

3) If you were to watch your favorite book turn into a movie, which would you choose? Or would you rather keep it stayed as a book?

")It depends, because sometimes it will sucks when it turn into a film but if you want me to choose ONLY ONE, I would go rather keep it stayed as a book because books is better and book had the intact details of the story. ❤️"

4) What famous author do you wish would be your mentor?

"My most favorite authors who born in 1800 century are probably dead, so now I'm gonna stick with Jojo Moyes and J.K. Rowling."

5) Do you have a favorite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special?

"Yes. Roch Brandon from "When In London", because he's a distinctive musician and a cat lover (I loved cats), and he's pansexual or bisexual but allegedly called gay. He's my favorite because I remember him of someone's character I adores."

6) What, according to you, is the hardest thing about writing? And how do you overcome it?

"Grammar, vocabulary and English-language. English is my third language, my technique is to WATCH MORE MOVIES.. and the vocabulary, I could go read MORE BOOKS to learn how to use proper sentences, and grammar? Of course, most of us gets mistake. XD"

7) If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?

"It would have been really great. I would be very glad and try the best as I can."

8) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received, that you would like to share with us?

""Don't believe anyone who tells you you should only write if you have something important to say. You will inevitably be told be someone that you have to write a thousand words everyday.""

-

-

-

Thanks again for doing this interview, I hope you enjoyed it! Would anyone else like to join me for a chat with some virtual tea and biscuits?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

260K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."