𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒙, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕...

By heartphiliau

[English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error.] It all starts from a simple dare. Chaer... More

🌻HelloÜ🌻
1 | dumbass
2 | challenge
3 | little devil
4 | angry sex
5 | losing control
6 | desire
7 | kiss
8 | taetae
9 | party
10 | teasing
11 | deal
12 | hickey
13 | doll
14 | virgin
15 | rain
16 | we shouldn' t
17 | him
18 | parents
19 | alone
21 | i didn't forget
22 | let's play
23 | something fast&easy
24 | beer
25 | that promise he made
26 | nothing
27 | command me
28 | redemption
29 | eating me
30 | and the baby?
31 | taemin
32 | never born
33 | fear
34 | broken
35 | hosi&butterfly
36 | as if you were mine
37 | stretch marks
38 | truth
39 | being his father
40 | i guess it was love
41 | mon chéri
42 | one sided love
43 | yunbae?
44 | i can't stop thinking about you.
45 | never-ending game
46 | demon one
47 | demon two
48 | demon three
49 | couch?
50 | welcome back...
51 | ...in my...
52 | ...arms
53 | chocolate&pistachio
54 | with a bitter after taste
55 | i love you, you love me, but not in the same way
56 | my last breath
57 | save me
[ i'll be your compass. ]
58 | ma chérie
59 | elevator
60 | you belong to me
61 | together again
62 | i want the real you
63 | hangry
64 | my fault
65 | hospital
66 | bond&byes
67 | him... again
68 | ghost
69 | dicks, viginas... & drama
70 | kidnapping
71 | opening up is hard
72 | nuns
if you love bts click here
73 | destroyed plans
74 | our first night
75 | pasta
76 | her lips have a shadow
77 | you weren't with me
78 | it's not our time yet...
79 | thanks
80 | yoongi&jimin
81 | my cherry
82 | it's our moment
83 | love under the stars
84 | after love
85 | you are in Seoul, i'm in Tokyo
86 | a host
87 | you look like a goddess
88 | you're a goddess
89 | you're my goddess
90 | encounter
91 | childhood memories
92 | anonymous letter
93 | i thought i lost her
94 | end.
Special Thanks
the 2 book is out 👁👄👁

20 | i'm back

8.1K 266 111
By heartphiliau

CHAERIN'S POV

《I'm back, Taehyung.》 I smile feebly to him.

《You can go back from where you've come.》

Ouch.

I swallow the big lump his words give me. This hurts, right to my heart.
His cold tone was accompanied by his glacial look. Some shocks run through my back.

He gives one last look at me, then moves it behind me, looking at the other person behind me, who accompanied me all this time, but says nothing, he just grimaces. Leaves the door handle, going back in, leaving the door open.

Jimin and Jungkook were behind him, eyes and mouth wide open. I felt my eyes getting wet, as soon as I saw them I realized how much I missed them. My heart fills with joy. A huge smile forms on Jungkook's lips.

《Noona!》

I see Jungkook running towards me, and. FUCK.

He has changed.

A lot.

He looks more like a... man?

He runs towards me until his body collides with mine, I immediately feel his abdomen and pectorals hard collide with my soft breasts.

He has also a different smell.

He hugs me tightly, takes me in his arms and makes me turn in flight, I cling on his shoulders, for fear of falling, but his strong hold keeps me safe. I reciprocate by squeezing him even more, closing my eyes, enjoying his warmth. I feel his strong arms squeeze me, I remain stunned by his firm grip. He is no longer a boy.

Jimin approaches us, he has changed too ... the color of his hair, he is blond, he was brown first. His jaw is more prominent, he seems to have lost weight, accentuating his muscles, his lips are always full and pink, exactly as I remembered them.

I stare at him as he open his mouth, he was about to speak, but the words die in his throat as soon as he notices who's behind me. He had been silent all the time.

《What is he doing here?》Jimin growls, glaring at him.

I turn to Yoongi, at his feet our suitcases, hands in his pocket, watched the scene in silence.

《He is here ... with me.》I say turning back to the two boys who were looking at me incredulously.

Yoongi raises his hand, greeting 《hey.》

[...]

Yoongi went back to his house, he couldn't stay here, he had to do other things before. He helped me sort things out before leaving. But the situation made everyone confused, Jungkook and Jimin didn't understand why he was with me. As soon as Hwasa arrives, I will tell them everything.

I go downstairs, everyone is in the living room, except Taehyung. The moment I reach the couch someone knocks on the door.

Jimin opens it and, speaking of the devil, Hwasa jumps in, pushing Jimin, screaming 《where is she?!?》 With huge eyes, she analyzes the living room until they get stuck on my figure.

She lets out a scream that catches everyone's attention, I missed her screams. Shooting running towards her, she comes towards me, also running. We hug each other crying, soaking our shirts.

We try to talk but our sobs prevent us from talking well. 《BITCH! I mwisswed yo-you so-so-so mwuuch!》 Hwasa sniffs hard with her nose.

《BITCH! I miss-missed you twooo!》 I reply crying even more.

Everyone looks at the scene stunned, without knowing what to say or how to react.
As soon as we get ourselves back together, wiping our tears, we start talking endlessly. She tells me about her relationship with Wheein, they are happy together. I'm really happy for her. I smile affectionately at her, her eyes sparkling as she tells me about her and their moments.

Jimin and Jungkook went upstairs to let us talk a little on our own; I haven't had a chance to talk to any of them yet. I wanted to apologize.

I wanted to tell her about me and Yoongi ... but I realize that I'm afraid of her reaction. She'll think I'm crazy.
I'll tell her later. We talk for a while, then she goes away too.

I decide I want to talk to Taehyung first.

I climb the stairs, with every step I take, it also increases my anxiety. My heart was beating wildly. Would he scream at me? Maybe he could insult me? I don't know. But the doubt killed me.

I'm in front of his bedroom door, a swallow my anxiety away. I raise and lower my hand a couple of times before being able to knock. But I don't hear any noise from the other side, maybe he is ignoring me? I retry a couple of times, until I suddenly get frightened by a deep voice.

《What do you want?》

Taehyung.

Oh. I remain rigid on the spot. He had just come out of the bathroom, he had probably taken a shower, a smell of shower gel filling my nostrils. It's the same bubble bath that he used even before. It's the typical scent I felt on him ...

He wore only a towel around his waist. He too had changed ... his shoulders were wider, his arms more muscular, abdominal, and a V line that destabilized me, and not a little. I swallow hard.

And to my surprise, he got a tattoo on his arm. It was a phoenix, beautiful and fiery. It was on his bicep as if it were flying, its wings around his arm, as if he hugged him. His head turned up, his beak wide open, as if he were screaming. The phoenix is ​​the symbol of rebirth and change.

I turn my attention back to him.

His tone continued to be cold. Passive expression, he looked at me as if he were trying not to spit on my face.

《I ...》 I feel intimidated, he almost frightens me, the way he is towering me with that annoyed look《I want to talk to you》 I stare at his icy eyes. I try not to look down. For various reasons.

I see his jaw twitch 《there is nothing to talk about.》after that, he tries to pass by me, to enter his room.

《Yes we do.》I respond immediately, blocking him with my hand on his chest, by instinct. His chest is so damn hard.

《I don't give a shit about you, Chaerin.》 Takes my wrist, lowering his face a little towards mine《not anymore.》he throws my wrist in the air, harshly.

His words continue to hurt me. But I deserve it, in part. Even if he doesn't know the whole truth. I don't have time to answer that the door to his room is opened sharply and sudden.

《Oppaaa ~ Oh-》 a girl, and her high pitched voice. God, I wish I could slap her. I hate tones of voices like hers. I get a nervous tic in my eye.

As soon as she sees me she makes a wrinkled face 《and who is this?》she asks crossing her arms.

《This?》 I say glaring at the girl. I swear, I'm gonna kill her.

The girl has the courage to make a face at me. I just notice that she was half-naked, she was wearing panties and a large T-shirt. Don't tell me that Taehyung fucks this girl?

Not that I'm interested. It's his life after all, right? He can do whatever he wants. I can't say anything about it.

《I'm his girlfriend. You are ...?》she says approaching me, raising an eyebrow, trying to impose herself on me. I can't stand people like her.

《This is my house.》 I put my hand on my side. Looking at her with challenge.

Taehyung snorts, rolling his eyes, annoyed by the two of us, turns to the girl 《Yerin, we're not together, don't be delusional》 he looks at her almost cruelly, he lowers his face, so that she hears better what he has to say 《you are only a good, quick, fuck.》

《What?》 the girl is visibly hurt by his words. They hurt me too, and I have nothing to do with it. Since when does Taehyung treat girls like this? He has never been like this.

She looks at him with tears in her eyes, takes her things and quickly dresses and goes away. I remain speechless. He enters his room, ignoring the girl and me.

I don't know why but I'm getting angry, that's not how people should be treated. He was not like that, he would never have done such a thing before.

《Did you really need to do that?》 I ask chasing him into the room, I was annoyed. I put my pride aside to defend that girl.

He turns around with his eyebrow raised 《are you still here?》 He snaps his tongue, annoyed by my presence 《I just told her the truth.》 He says as if nothing had happened.

He turns around, opening his drawer.
Before I can answer, he drops the towel on the floor, rustles slightly, showing off, well, everything.

He was completely naked in front of me, his muscular buttocks exposed to my sight, like his back.

It's not the first time I see him naked, but, for some reason, I feel my face turn red and hot. My eyes travel through his new curves, he is more toned, his golden skin shines. He put on boxers, with shorts to be comfortable.

His head tilted downward while his arms are busy looking for something else from the drawer.
His wide back is then covered by a shirt, and this brings me back to the world of humans. For how long was I staring at him? I mentally slap myself.

《Hm-Um,》 I try to sound determined 《but it's wrong, Taehyung. Women are not sexual objects.》

He grimaces sarcastically, 《men aren't too, Chaerin.》 His gaze penetrates me. Was that a dig?

Is he telling me that I only used him? Is that what he thinks? Maybe he's right ... but it wasn't my intention. I thought it was by mutual agreement. I thought it was just sex by both side.

《I didn't use you ...》 I look down.

《Go out.》

《Eh?》 I ask confused.

《Out of my room, never enter again.》he growls at me.

I stare at him for a few seconds, his words keep hurting me, but I don't have the courage to answer. His gaze continues to frighten me, goose bumps cover my back, my arms, my neck. My whole body.

Without saying anything I leave the room, closes his door, too loud, making a loud sound. I stand back to the door, I don't know what to think. Instinctively I touch my belly, it's a habit that has remained with me.

My heart tightens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 2.6K 18
Y/n's parents are away on a trip leaving her at home. She stays at her best friend's house Jimin. He invites Jungkook and Taehyung which are also her...
224K 10.4K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
528K 23.1K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
66.4K 2.1K 26
"Ex-cuse me! Who are you to tell me that?" she blurted out. "You'll get to know that soon." He made his grip more tight around her waist, luckily no...