The will of the Gilbert's (An...

By calebdouglas74

33 year old Brantley Gilbert is happy being away from the whole world. He likes being up on his mountain. Bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter14

513 23 14
By calebdouglas74

Brantley's Pov 

I was outside getting the animals feed before Luci and I go to church. Tomorrow is when Mr. Jonas will be here, and I'm going to be at the feed and seed right at 7 in the morning to talk to him about getting a job. I'm hoping to work this season then next year get at least 100 or so of cattle so I can start up the ranch. Luci has once out did herself. We've only been here for a few days and already the small cabin is home. Lydia is happy and healthy. Luci is loved, and for me I'm happy. I've seen a lot of bad things in my life, but Luci and Lydia make it all better for me. I can't live without them and I won't let nothing come between us. 

I walked out of the barn to see Luci walking out of the cabin, walking over to the well. The new cabin I'm going to build will have running water in the cabin. I walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"What do you think your doing Darlin?" I asked her. I planted kisses all over the back of neck. 

"I still need to wash the floors before we leave, so by the time we get home the floors will be dry." Luci told me. She is a hard worker. I might do all the physcal labor work, but she keeps this family running and is a damn good mama to Lydia. She's the best young wife I could ever ask for for. 

"The floors are clean. Let's take a small walk." I told her. I started to suck on Luci's neck.

"Lydia is in the-- Oh Brantley." Luci moaned out. 

"I've missed you Darlin. I can't wait until I'm inside of you again." I told her. It's only been 6 weeks since Lydia was born and Luci told me we can't make love until the 8th week mark after giving birth. Well I got that day wrote down, and that night I will be 9 inches deep inside of my wife. 

"I've missed you to Brantley, I'm working on something for you." Luci said to me. I moved my hands over her perky breast and gave them a small squeez. 

"These are nice." I told her. 

"You are nuts you know that right Gilbert." Luci told me. I smiled. 

"My nuts only love you babe." I told her. 

"Brantley Keith Gilbert! Watch that mouth of yours." Luci said to me. God, I love this woman so much. 

"I'm only speakin the truth. You wanna see." I asked her. I'm starting to get a boner from this woman. Luci looked down at me, and smiled. She looked up at me. 

"Soon I'll take care of you in that way." Luci told me. I smiled at her. 

"You better. I want you all night long. And what are you makin now woman." I told her, pulling her closer to my body. Luci wrapped her arms around my waist. She slipped her hands in my back pockets. 

"Kiss me." Luci said to me. I bent down to her level and I gave her a long passion kissed. 

"Tell me." I said to her. 

"No. Now if you excuse me I have a floor to clean and a baby to get ready for church. You need to get ready as well." Luci told me. 

"Yes ma'am." I said to her. I was walking away when I felt Luci slap my ass.

"I'm getting you back baby." I told her. 

"In your dreams Gilbert." Luci said to me walking back into the cabin. 

"You mean in my wet dreams baby girl." I said to myself fixing my boner. God that woman is such a tease sometimes. 

After I got all my chores done and Luci got the floors done and we all got dressed I got the team ready for us to go to church. Now I've been away from church since I was 16 years old. But that doesn't mean I don't talk to God. Because I do, but not going to church I hope this isn't a mistake going to church. 

"Okay Brantley, we are ready." I looked up and saw Luci in her best Sunday dress. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. 

"You look beautiful by the way Darlin." I told her. Luci looked up at me. 

"Thank you. I want people to see that we are still---" I cut her off by kissing her lips. 

"Fuck them. All that I matter is right here in front of me. If they don't like us fine we will leave." I told her. No one is going to say nothing bad about my Luci or my Pumpkin. I'll kill them where they stand if they do say anything out of the way. 

"I like it here Brantley. Can we try. Please for me." Luci asked me. 

"Okay for you I will." I told her. Luci pulled my face to hers and gave me a kiss. 

"Thank you and I love you, but I want to go to church." Luci told me. 

"Yes ma'am." I said to her. I picked Luci up while she was still holding Lydia in her arms and I sat her in the wagon. I looked down at Minnie. 

"You keep an eyes on the ranch okay girl." I said to her. I was petting her. She barked at me. 

"Good girl." I said to her. I walked over to my side of the wagon and got in. I saw Luci and Lydia wrapped up in the blanket I keep in the wagon. 

"Okay Church or bust." I said to my wife. She just giggled at me. 

"You know when we get back home we have nothing to do, so how about we spend it together." I asked Luci. She looked over at me. 

"I would love that Brantley, and I know Lydia loves spending time with her daddy." Luci said to me. I smiled at that thought. 

"And I love spending time with my girls."I told her. Never would have imange that I would be a family man. After the war was over and my family went there own ways I was okay being by myself, but the second I saw Luci I knew I wanted her for ever. And now I do. 

"I hope everyone is going to be nice." Luci said to me. I looked down at her and saw she was giving Lydia a kiss. 

"They will." I told her. Luci looked over at me. 

"How do you know Dear?" Luci asked me. I looked down at her and smiled. 

"Well I don't for sure, but I think we will be okay here. New life remember." I told her. Luci smiled at me. 

"Your right and Lydia and I are both happy as we can be." Luci told me. I smiled at her. 

It took us no time to get into town. I pulled the team up next to the church. People were looking at us. 

"Brantley I'm scared." Luci said to me. 

"You have nothing to worry about. See here comes Mr and Mrs Cobb." I told her. Luci looked and smiled. 

"Okay. Sorry for today." Luci said to me. I jumped down from the wagon. 

"You have nothing to worry about Dear." I told her when I picked her and Lydia up and sat them on the ground. Mr. and Mrs. Cobb walked over to us. 

"Morning Brantley." Mr. Cobb told me. I shook his hand. 

"Morning Mr. Cobb. Mrs. Cobb." I said to her. 

"Hello Mr. Gilbert." Mrs. Cobb told me. I smiled at her. 

"Please ma'am call me 'Brantley'." I said to her. 

"Brantley. Luci I want you to meet some of the ladies around here." Mrs. Cobb said to my wife. Luci looked up at me. I gave her a smile. 

"Go on babe." I said to her, rubbing her back. Luci looked up at me and smiled. 

"Okay." Luci, Mrs. Cobb and Lydia all walked over to the group of ladies talking. 

"You still going to talk to Jones tomorrow." Mr. Cobb asked me. I looked at him. 

"Yes sir. And again I want to talk you." I told him. Mr. Cobb smiled at me. 

"Like I said, don't make me regret it and we won't have a problem." Mr. Cobb told me. I smiled at him. 

"No sir I won't." I told him. I looked around and saw everyone walking into the church. 

"Are you ready to meet the Rev Meyer." Mr. Cobb asked me. 

"Yeah I think I am." I told him. Mr. Cobb and I walked over to our wives and we all walked in together. Luci and I sat behind Mr. and Mrs. Cobb. I wrapped my arm around my girls. For some reason I could feel Luci shaking in her seat. I kissed the side of her head. 

"You okay Darlin." I asked her. Luci looked up at me and smiled. 

"Yes. Sorry I know I don't need to be scared, but---" I cut Luci off. 

"I get it Darlin. But no one and I do mean no one is going to hurt you with me sitting here." I told her. Luci smiled at me. 

"Thank you. Love you." Luci said to me. I smiled at her. 

"I love you too." I said to her. 

"Morning everyone. I hope everyone is happy to be here. I know I am. And I see some new members in our church. Please will you stand up." Rev. Meyer asked Luci and myself. We stood up. 

"Please introduce yourself." Rev Meyer asked us. 

"We are the Gilbert's. I'm Brantley. My wife Luci and our daughter Lydia." I told him. 

"Welcome Gilbert family. I'm so happy to see you and I'm happy that you are here. We might be a small town, but we are happy with this town. You can feel God here. This is 'God Country' right here." Rev. Meyer said to us. 

"Thank you Rev. Meyer." I told him. 

"Your welcome. And Mrs. Gilbert how old is your baby." Rev. Meyer asked Luci. I looked down at my wife and smiled at her

"She just turned 6 weeks old." Luci told everyone. 

"A sweet babe is born, cause the good Lord himself made a life for these people. And from where I'm standing she looks happy and healthy." Rev. Meyer told us. I smiled at him. 

"Best thing God ever gave me is right here in my arms Rev. Meyer." I told him. He smiled at me.

"I can see that. Thank you for coming and I welcome you to our small town. Thank you both. Y'all may sit now." Rev. Meyer told Luci and myself. We sat down and for the next hour and 30 minutes we sang songs and Rev. Meyer would tell us about God. I can see why everyone likes this man. He's funny. After church was over all the woman gathered around Luci and Lydia. I saw Rev Meyer and Mr. Cobb walking over to me. 

"Mr. Gilbert It was nice to meet ya and ya young family." Rev. Hans Meyer told me. I shook his hand. 

"Thank you Rev. Meyer." I told him. 

"Please call me Hans." Hans told me. 

"Hans. I like your sermon for today. Luci and I felt home here. I want to thank you and you Mr. Cobb. Luci and I haven't felt home in some time. Thank you both." I told them, shaking there hands. 

"Your welcome son. Please feel free to come back on every Sunday and on Wednesday we have a board meetin and I think your family will be brought up in the next meetin." Rev. Meyer told us. 

"Well I think you will see us more. Thank you all. But I need to get my girls home. It's starting to get cooler out here." I told them. 

"Yes. We will talk soon." Rev. Meyer told me. 

"Yes we will. Mr. Cobb I'll see you in the morning." I told them. After I shooked their hands I walked over to my girls. I could hear Luci talking to the small group of ladies. I walked behind Luci, and wrapped my arms around my girls. 

"Are you girls ready." I asked my wife. Luci looked up at me. 

"Yes. Plus I need to start lunch when we get back." Luci told me. 

"Sounds good Darlin. Ladies it was a pleasure to meet you all." I told them. They all looked at me and smiled. I looked down at Luci who rolled her eyes. 

"Bye Brantley." The ladies said to me. I tipped my hat at them. Luci and I walked over to the wagon. I helped them in, before I jumped into the wagon. 

"Ha!" I said to the team of horse. After a few moments without talking Luci looked over at me. 

"Yes Darlin." I asked her. 

"I liked it." Luci told me. 

"The church I did too. Rev. Meyer was nice and he corky in his own way." I told my wife. 

"I think some of the ladies in church might have a crush on you." Luci said to me. I smiled at her. 

"Really." I asked her. Luci looked over at me. 

"Please, you know what I'm telling you Gilbert." Luci said to me. I laughed at her. 

"It's not funny Brantley." Luci told me. 

"Yes it is." I said to her. Luci looked at me and I knew she was pissed off. 

"How is it funny then?" Luci asked me. 

"Because I don't see it." I told her. And I don't see it. 

"How can you not see it? I mean hello they was trying to flirt with you with me standing there." Luci told me. 

"All I have eyes for is my girls sitting next to me." I told her. And I mean that. Luci and Lydia are the only girls that I love.

"Good answer Gilbert." Luci told me. I laugh at her. 

"Don't worry Darlin, I ain't goin no wheres but home with you." I told her. Never in my wildest dream would I ever cheat on Luci. She's my saving Grace and I'm her man. We need each other like the sun needs the moon and the fish need water. She makes me a better man everyday and I ain't going to risk her leavin me for some 2 cent whore. 

//

I was layin in bed holding my girls. Today is the day I need to go and talk to Jones about me getting a job at the Feed and Seed Mill. I hope I can get the job so I can save enough to get the cattle in the spring and by fall sell them and make more money. Plus I need to start working on the new cabin. I know it will have at least 4 bedrooms. Plus the new cabin will have running water in the cabin. I know that is a must for Luci. 

Lydia woke up 3 times last night but at 4 in the morning I picked Lydia up and put her in our bed with us. Now both Luci and Lydia are sound asleep in my arms. These are the morning I live for. To hold both of my girls in my arms. I would do anything for them. 

I looked at my pocket watch and saw it was already going on 6 in the morning. I need to get up and get the morning chores done before I leave to go to town to see about the job. I moved my arms from under Luci. I picked up my pants and threw my boots on. I walked outside to the outhouse so I can use the bathroom. Once I was done I walked over to the barn so I can feed everyone and saddle up one of the horses. Once I got the pigs, the milk cow, the dog, the chickens and the horses taken care of, I walked back inside the cabin to find Luci cooking up at storm and Lydia layin in her bed. Minnie ran over to her and sat next to Lydia. I walked over to Luci. 

"Morning you are one busy man this morning." Luci said to me. I was holding Luci from behind. 

"Got to take care of things around here before I leave. I hope I get this job." I told Luci. 

"You will. And If you don't I'll get a job." Luci told me. I looked down at her. Oh don't she think she is being funny now.

"My wife will not work outside of the home." I told her. After Luci and I got married I made it clear that she will not be working. I'm the man in this relationship and I will make the money for us.

"You know I will if we need the money that bad." Luci told me. I kissed her. 

"Thank you Darlin, but we still have money left, but not like what we had." I told her. Luci never really knows how much money I got with me. I could have brought the biggest ranch the land office had, but there wouldn't be a lot of money left over. 

"If you need me to get a job just tell me." Luci told me. I smiled at her. 

"No woman you will not have to ever worry about that." I told her. Luci pulled my face down to hers and she gave me a sweet passion kiss. I wrapped both my arms around her, so I can pull her close to me. I slid my tongue in Luci's mouth. Luci moaned into the kiss, only made me want her that much more. I can feel my pecker getting harder. Luci moved her hands down to my ass. I pulled her even closer to me so she can feel my pecker gettin harder. 

"I think we need to stop." Luci said to me. I was already sucking on her neck. I bit down on her soft white skin. 

"Brantley, we need-- Brantley-- Oh." Luci moaned out. I can feel Luci undoing my pants buckle. 

"And you wanted me to stop touching you." I asked her. Luci looked up at me. 

"Shut up Gilbert." Luci said to me. Luci pulled my pants down. I was only standing in my long Johns. 

"I love you Darlin. I love you so much." I said to her. Luci looked up at me and smiled.

"And I love you. More then you would ever know." Luci said to me. I smiled at her. 

"Show me that you love you then." I said to her. 

"Lydia is right---" I cut Luci off. 

"Lydia is sound asleep again Darlin. Show me that you love me." I said to her. Luci looked up at me. 

"We can't have sex." She told me. I smiled down at her. 

"And I wasn't talkin about sex woman. I want you to take care of my dick. Look at him. He wants you now." I said to my young wife. Luci smiled at me. She slid my pecker out of my long Johns. Luci smiled up at me. 

"I love you." I said to her again. 

"I love you too Gilbert." Luci said to me. She got down on her knees in front of my man hood. She was rubbing him slowly.  Before I could say anything Luci put about 6 inches of my pecker in her mouth. My eyes rolled back in my head. All you could hear in our cabin was Luci gaggin on my cock and my soft moans I was doing. I looked down at my girl and I saw her looking up at me with them pretty blue eyes looking up at me with my cock still in her mouth. I pulled her head down so she could take all of me. 

"Fuck Darlin!" I moaned out. She was sucking on my cock going up and down as fast as she could. I was getting closer I can feel it. 

"I'm close Darlin." I moaned out to tell her. Luci looked up at me. 

"Cum for me daddy." Luci said to me. That is all it took. I pushed her head down to take all of my cock and I cummed down mouth. 

"Fuck!" I moaned out. I can still feel Luci licking me up from down there. 

"Are you happy now Gilbert." Luci asked me. I smiled down at her. 

"Not yet." I said to her. I picked her up and I gave her a kiss. I laid her down on the kitchen table. 

"Brantley Keith Gilbert what are you doing?" Luci asked her. I pulled her dress up and I saw she wasn't wearing her undergarments. 

"Fuckin pretty down here Darlin." I said to her. I rubbed her nicely shaved pussy. I started to eat out my girl. I was holding her down and my face was nothing but in her womanhood area. I was lickin, eatin and all I wanted to do is fuck my girl right then and there.

"Brantley. Oh Brantley." Luci moaned out my name. I don't want to put a finger in her because when we do make love again I want her to be as tight as she can get. But I'm sticking my tongue deep inside of her. I was going tow town on that pussy, when Lydia started to make a noise. Both Luci and I looked over at her. 

"I think we better stop." Luci said to me. She got off the kitchen table. It was fun while it lasted. Luci walked over to Lydia and picked her up. I pulled my pants on and I walked over to my girls. I gave Lydia a kiss on her head. 

"Daddy loves you. You be good for mama today young lady." I said to my 6 week old daughter. She just smiled at me. I looked at Luci who was smiling at me. Her blonde hair was hanging down around her shoulders. She looks like a saving Angel right now. She's my saving Grace. I rubbed her face with my rough hand. 

"I love you Darlin." I said to her. Luci looked up at me and smiled. 

"I love you too Gilbert. And since she started to cry while we was together if you want we can be together tonight. Only if you want too. If you don't feel like it I can----" I cut Luci off by kissing her hard on her lips. 

"I always want you Darlin. Don't ever think I don't want you, because I want you all the time." I told her. Luci looked down at her feet. 

"Hey, hey, hey, hey whats wrong Baby Girl." I asked her. I hate seeing her like this. 

"I shouldn't said that I know how you feel about me. I'm sorry." Luci said to me. I smiled at her. 

"You have nothing to be sorry about. Wish me luck today." I said to her. Luci wrapped her arm around my waist as we we walked outside together with Lydia still in Luci's arms. 

"You got this. Lydia and I both have faith in you." Luci said to me. I smiled at her. 

"You should have enough fire wood in the box. All the animals are takin care of. Keep the cabin locked at all times when you are inside. If you need to come into town take my hand--" Now Luci cut me off. 

"You need to be going. I got this here. Good luck. Love you. Tell daddy bye baby." Luci said to our daughter. 

"I love you too. Whats for supper tonight Darlin?" I asked Luci gettin on my horse. 

"What do you want? A roast with everything or fired chicken." Luci asked me. 

"We haven't had a good roast for a while. Do you--" Luci cut me off. 

"Get out of here. Lydia and I will be fine and we got this. Go make me some money." Luci said to me. I smiled at her. 

"Yes ma'am." I said to her.  

"See you soon." I called back to them as I was riding into town. 

All the way into town I was hoping and praying I would get this job. Plus if I do I need to start saving as much money as I can so i can get the new cabin up by next year. I want to have it up and done by the first snow fall I want my girls and I to be living in the new cabin. I even know where I want to have it set up at. 

I rode right up to the Feed and Seed when I saw Mr. Cobb talking to some man. 

"Morning Brantley." Mr. Cobb told me. I got off my horse. 

"Morning Mr. Cobb." I said to him shaking his hand. 

"I want you to meet Jonas. Jonas this is the man I was telling you about, Brantley Gilbert." Mr. Cobb said to Jonas. 

"Nice to meet you Brantley. Percy told me all about you and if you want the job it's yours. It pays $100 a month. Work 5 days a week. 7 til 4. Monday through Friday. What do you say?" Jonas asked me. 

"When do you want me to start?" I asked him. 

"Can you start now Mr. Gilbert." Jonas asked me. I looked at him. 

"Yes sir I can." I said to him. Mr. Cobb and Jonas both smiled at me. 

"Good. I'll show you around. Percy thank you for tellin me I need some help around here." Jonas said to Mr. Cobb. 

"Your welcome. Are we still on for fishing next week." Mr. Cobb asked Jonas. 

"Yes. But you will be loosing." Jonas said to Mr. Cobb. 

"We will see about that old man. Take care. Brantley you tell that wife of yours that Nellie and I both said hello." Mr. Cobb told me. I looked right at him. 

"I sure will Mr. Cobb. And thank you again for helping me with this job. I owe you." I told him. Mr. Cobb smiled at me. 

"You don't ow me nothing. Just do the work and we will be good." Mr. Cobb said to me walking out of the feed and seed. I looked over at Jonas. 

"Alright then, let me show you around and tell you what we will be doing here." Jonas said to me. I just followed him around. By the time Jonas got done showing me around the feed and seed it was already going on 10 in the morning. 

"Okay do you think you can handle all of this work kid." Jonas asked me. 

"Yes sir." I said to him. 

"Okay. I'll cheek up on you in a few hours. Outhouse is in the back. There's a well out there as well, help yourself. And if you need any help with anything just give me a yell." Jonas said to me. 

"Okay thank you again sir for hiring me." I said to Jonas. 

"Your welcome son. Take your time. You have no reason to rush. Yell if you need me." Jonas said to me walking out of the room I was left in with all this seed. I walked over to the tools so I can  start to get to work. 

I was all but done when Jonas walked back into the room. He was gone for 2 hours. 

"Wow. You do know how to work." Jonas said to me. 

"Yes sir." I said to him. 

"It's noon now so how about we call it a day, because tomorrow the real work starts." Jonas said to me. 

"Yes sir." I said to him. I picked up all the tools that I worked with. 

"I usually pay everyone after the first 2 weeks of working with me, but I can see that you want this job and Cobb told me you have a young family at home." Jonas asked me. 

"Yes sir I do. My wife and I just had our first child. A tiny little girl name Lydia." I said to him. 

"I bet that is fun at your cabin." Jonas said to me. I smiled at him. 

"You could say that." I said to him. 

"Well here your first paycheck." Jonas said to me, handing me a cheek. 

"Mr. Jonas thank you." I said to him shaking his hand. 

"Your welcome son. See you in the morning. 7 don't forget that." Mr. Jonas said to me. 

"I won't sir. I'll be here." I said to him. 

I ran out of the feed and seed and ran over to my horse so I can ride over to the bank so I can cash my pay cheek from Mr. Jonas. I walked into the bank and I saw a man working. I walked over to him. 

"Can I help you sir." He asked me. 

"Yes I need to cash this cheek. It's from the feed and seed." I said to him. 

"Yes I can see that sir. Do you have account with us." He asked me. 

"No. My family and I just moved here a few days ago and---" He cut me off. 

"Sir you need a account with us." He told me. 

"Then open me account then." I said to him. 

"Name." He asked me. 

"Brantley and Luci Gilbert." I said to him. He looked at me. 

"You want your wife on your account." He asked me. I'm starting to get pissed off at this small man. 

"Yes. L-U-C-I." I said to him. He just shook his head at me. 

"Listen man if you don't want to do this for me then have someone else do it." I told him. 

"How much money do you want to put in this account." He asked me. I grabbed my wallet and opened it up. I pulled out $20. 

"I want this in there and I want 80 back in cash and put the other 20 in the bank with this 20." I said to him. 

"Okay." He said to me. Took him all of 10 minutes to do all of this for me. 

"Anything else I can help you with?" He asked me. I looked at him. 

"Yeah. If my wife ever comes in here and she tells me you are rude to her, then I'll be back to take care of you. Have a good day." I said to him, walking out of the bank. I got on my horse so I can ride back to the cabin to see my girls. 

A/N

SORRY FOR ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER.

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE.

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE. 

UPDATES WILL BE SOON. 

HAVE A GREAT DAY.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947 57 6
McKenna has never known what a mother's love felt like. After losing her mom at a young age, she thought that things would be better when her father...
2.2K 95 22
Y/n Maybell, she wants to travel the world, as she travels she met a wonderful man, Gilbert Blythe, he is the first friend you've ever had, but all o...
34.4K 1.2K 30
Ashlyn Thompson a PR rep working with Luke Combs. Having bad luck with men, she's swore them off and instead focusing on her career and having fun wi...
1.6K 92 15
After a fire that left behind broken hearts, Evelyn leaves Avonlea to free herself from the pain she felt because of losing her sister. However, thre...