Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

By LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 40

5.5K 229 199
By LightWolf46

Warning: filler part 3

The Next Morning - Ray's POV

I get up for my run and of course, Katsuki has disappeared again.

I just look at the bed for a long moment before I get changed into my gym uniform.

I tie my hair up along with my bangs and I get my phone and earbuds.

I go on my run and I notice Katsuki walking towards the dorm.

He must get back when I'm on my run.

I just continue with my run and once its done, I walk back to the dorms and everybody but Izu and Katsuki freeze when they see me.

"Good morning." I say with a Small wave.

"Mina, who is that?" Denki asks as he points to me.

Katsuki smirks. "Well your finally back, Ray." Katsuki says to me with a smirk.

I roll my eyes. "I've been here the whole time, what you talking about?" I ask him as I walk towards the stairs with a smile.

"THAT'S RAY?" The idiots in class yell.

"My sister is so pretty and nice." Izu says brightly.

"Has she been affected by a good mood quirk?" Sero asks confused.

"No, this is how she usually is when she gets a good sleep." Izu says to him, probably smiling.

I shrug and head up to my room.

I shower and get dressed in my uniform, then I blow dry my hair and I leave it down, I leave my bangs the way they usually are.

Then I head down to breakfast and I make plenty of food for everyone.

"Thanks Ray." Izu says to me with a grin.

I nod with a smile and the idiots are just, blinded.

"Ray can smile naturally?" Denki asks confused and Katsuki hits him on the head.

"Oi, don't you fucking dare bad mouth her." Katsuki says to him and Katsuki sits next to me, fuming.

I pat his head and he calms down.

We eat breakfast and then me and Katsuki wash dishes and head to class.

I sit with my chin on the back of my hands, staring at my lessons and I shrug and get to work.

"She hasn't complained." Mina whispers to Hagakure quietly.

I finish before a lot of people and Katsuki smirks as I sit back scrolling through Instagram on my phone.

"Ray, get back to work." Aizawa says to me.

I glance up at him. "I'm already done." I say and he looks at me in shock.

"WHAT?" The idiots yell.

I smirk. "Come on guys, even if you are idiots, you should know this stuff." I say and Katsuki nods in agreement.

"Is she ok?" Hagakure asks Mina quietly.

When its time for lunch, I sit with Katsuki and we eat lunch together while looking at the news on my phone.

"Your mentality is improved, what happened?" Katsuki asks me.

I shrug. "I don't know." I say to him as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

Katsuki hums. "Your glowing more so than usual." Katsuki says to me.

"Am I?" I ask confused.

"Yeah." Katsuki replies and we shrug and continue scrolling through the news.

Students and teachers watch us, probably very concerned.

"Uh, Miss Midoriya, are you ok?" All Might asks me confused.

"I'm ok." I reply simply.

All Might nods and backs off.

After lunch, me and Katsuki finish with our classes and head back to the dorms.

Katsuki goes to his room for some reason and I head to mine like usual.

I get changed into a pair of black sweat pants, and a black t-shirt.

I head down stairs with my switch and I lay across the couch, playing super smash bros.

"Ray." Katsuki says with Kirishima behind him, and a lot of students gather around us as I sit up and look at him. "I have something to tell you." Katsuki says to me.

I nod.

What is it?

Katsuki clears his throat and beckons me to stand up, so I do and I set my Switch on the couch.

Katsuki walks over and stands in front of me.

"Oh my gosh, he's gonna confess his love for her!" Mina squeals.

Me and Katsuki look at each other confused before we shrug it off.

Katsuki takes my hands and looks into my eyes. "One universe, nine planets, one Earth, seven continents, seven seas, 195 countries, 809 islands, 7 billion people, and I had the pleasure, of lying to my parents with you, and getting close with you." Katsuki says to me and I look at him surprised.

Was Peter right?

"There's 8 planets!" Ochako interupts.

Katsuki looks in her direction. "VIVA LA PLUTO, FUCK YOU!" Katsuki yells at her and I smile at Katsuki as he calms down and looks me in the eyes again.

"Katsuki, what are you trying to say?" I ask him and his face turns a little red as I match his stare with my own.

"I can't do this, she's too bright." Katsuki says trying to leave, but Kirishima holds him in place.

"Come on man, you've been mulling over this for weeks." Kirishima says to him and he winks at me as he keeps Katsuki in place, signaling me to make a move.

Kirishima, you are offically going to be my wing man from now on.

"Let me go, shitty hair!" Katsuki says getting defensive.

I put my hands on Katsuki's cheeks and I make him look at me. "Katsuki, just tell me." I say to him.

Katsuki gulps, his face turning red.

"What is he gonna say?" Denki asks, getting excited.

Katsuki puts his hands on my hand brings them down so he try to speak. "Ray, fucking date me!" Katsuki says as quickly as he can so he doesn't mess up.

Heat rises to my cheeks as Mina and Hagakure cheer. "I-I-I-I-I," I start stuttering and Katsuki looks worried.

"She's broken." Izu says nervously.

I put my head on his chest. "Me?" I ask Katsuki and he puts a hand on my head as I stare at his chest, dumbfounded.

"Yes you, dumbass." Katsuki says to me, and I can sense his worry.

"She was not ready for this." Kirishima says amused.

I stand there for a solid minute, going over this, a million times in my head as everyones suspense kills them.

I then take a step back, and Katsuki looks at me, ready to run from embarrassment.

I nod. "I'll date you." I say as my face heats up.

Katsuki freezes and then looks at me dumbfounded as everyone cheers. "You are?" Katsuki asks as he puts his hand on my shoulders, looking me in the eye.

I nod. "I am." I reply as I keep nodding my head.

"They've been broke." Ochako and Izu say as they watch us become messes.

"Oh my god, Peter was right." I say as I look down, almost terrified.

"What was he right about?" Kirishima asks me confused.

"He said that there was no possible way, with how much time me and Katsuki spend together, that there was no way that Katsuki wouldn't have feelings for me." I say and Kirishima pats us on the back.

"Well good job both of you." Kirishima says to me and he joins the crowd of happy students.

It takes an hour before me and Katsuki are back to normal, and chilling in my room.

Katsuki stares at me. "Should we tell my parents, your Mom, Aunt and Uncle?" Katsuki asks me.

"Probably." I say and Katsuki hums. "Tomorrow is saturday, I figure we could go see my Mom first, then my Aunt and Uncle, and then we go see your parents and spend the night there." I say after a moment and Katsuki hums.

"Alright." Katsuki says to me.

The next day

Me and Katsuki walk inside of Mom's apartment.

"Izuku? Ray?" Mom asks from the living room.

"It's Ray, and I brought my boyfriend!" I call and Mom comes in quickly and she sees Katsuki.

Mom cries and hugs me. "You two have finally gotten along!" Mom cries and I pat her head and after an hour of proud mother tears, she calms down and we tell her everything. "Wow." Mom says as she stares at us, dumbfounded.

"Yeah." I say and Mom smiles.

After an hour, me and Katsuki get released.

We then head to Tony and May's house and we head inside.

"Ray!" May says surprised.

"Meet my boyfriend." I say and she gasps.

"Did I hear that word Boyfriend?" Peter asks on the balcony.

Katsuki smirks and puts his arms around my shoulders, which makes Ginny and May squeal while Peter smirks at me.

"I told you so." Peter says to me with a smirk.

I just smirk back and kiss Katsuki's cheek as Katsuki flips him off.

"These two are gonna be the power couple of the generation." Peter says with a sweat drop.

"Well then." Tony says amused as he holds Tabitha. "I support this." Tony says to us and Katsuki just smirks.

I smile and Peter and Ginny gasp and got crazy.

After a few hours of Peter trying to threaten Katsuki to not hurt me, and miserably failing, we finally make it to Katsuki's parents house.

Katsuki takes me inside and we hear yelling.

"KATSUKI!" Mitsuki yells as she runs to the door with Masaru behind her.

Katsuki holds my hand as he smirks at his parents.

"Ray! Your here too!" Masaru says to me with a smile.

I nod back, returning his smile with my own. "We have something to confess." I say and the two look at us.

"We told you we were dating before, right?" Katsuki asks them and they nod, getting confused. "We weren't, we only did that to get out of bonding and shit." Katsuki says to them as his smirk gets bigger.

"YOU WHAT?" Mitsuki yells.

"But here's the thing," I continue and she quiets down to listen to me, "we didn't get out of bonding at all, infact with the more time we spent together because of you two, we developed actual feelings for each other." I say to Mitsuki and she looks at us surprised.

"Now, we are officially dating." Katsuki finishes with a proud smirk as he pulls me close to him.

Masaru takes a picture of us as Mitsuki looks at us shocked. "I knew you two weren't actually dating before, you two didn't act like it." Masaru says to us with a smile.

I look at him surprised. "Well then, shall I help with dinner?" I ask Mitsuki with a smile.

"Y-You want to stay for dinner?" Mitsuki asks shocked.

"We figured we'd stay the night." Katsuki says to her with a smirk.

"I'll get to work on dinner." I say to Katsuki and he nods.

I head to the kitchen as Katsuki and his parents talk.

I start on dinner and I place a finger on my chin, thinking of what to make for dinner.

I'll make curry.

I get to work and after a little bit, Katsuki rests his head on my shoulder and puts his arms around my waist.

I smile and kiss his cheek, making him blush a little bit.

"Curry?" Katsuki asks and I nod as I focus on stirring the pot. "It smells delicious." Katsuki says to me with a smirk.

"Well they say if you want a way to get to a guys heart, its through food." I say to Katsuki with a content smile.

"Well at least the media is right." Masaru says behind us.

"Now." Mitsuki finishes in annoyance that the media knew before her.

"They make such a cute couple when they're nice to each other." Masaru says to Mitsuki as he snaps a picture of us.

Once the curry is done, I plate it and set it on the table.

"This smells good." Mitsuki says surprised.

"I've been cooking for teenagers for a few months now, I've perfect all my recipes. So I would hope it tastes good too." I say and Katsuki nods with a smirk.

We sit at the table and me and Katsuki watch as his parents try my cooking and they continue eating, so we start eating.

"So, Ray, are you able to keep a handle on Katsuki?" Masaru asks me.

"What's that supposed to mean old man?" Katsuki asks him annoyed.

I push Katsuki's head forward. "Katsuki, be nice to your Father." I say to Katsuki and he grumbles while Masaru chuckles amused. "Katsuki isn't too bad when I'm around him. So he's ok." I say and Masaru nods.

"Your so cute together." Masaru says to us with a smile.

"Now kiss." Mitsuki says to us as she pushes me and Katsuki's head together.

Katsuki pulls his head back because he knows I can't handle spicy shit like what I did to his curry.

My face is heating up as Katsuki wipes his lips before he pulls me forward and kisses me on the lips.

My face heats up more and I end up melting into it, to which Katsuki smirks against my lips.

"Your adorable." Katsuki says as he pulls back to see my red face.

His face is also a little red.

"I can still wipe that smirk off your face, boyfriend or not." I mumble with a small pout.

"They're too cute." Masaru says to Mitsuki.

I wash dishes with Katsuki's help and then me and Katsuki relax in the living room, doing our homework that we brought here.

"You really are adorable." Katsuki says to me as I lay across his lap, done with my work.

Katsuki finishes with his homework as he pets my head.

We then switch spots and Katsuki lays his head on my lap.

I run my hands through his hair and he falls asleep.

I smile amused and I kiss his forehead, making him turn his head towards me.

"Let me sleep." Katsuki groans quietly and he wraps his arms around my waist, pushing me to the ground and he rests his head on my chest and continues to sleep.

I cock an amused eyebrow at him and I reach for a pillow for my own head.

I grab one and I put it under my head and I end up falling asleep myself.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 10.9K 100
title says it all Completed stories filled with fluff and angst -I do not own my hero academia/Baku no hero academia or any of the characters in it- ...
97K 1.5K 25
A My Hero Academia Story: Izuocha
268K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.
6.6K 127 16
Izuku Midoriya had a interesting but weak quirk. But what he lacked in strength he more then made up for in brain. sadly others didn't see this and...