Beyblade Kai Hiwatari - I'm t...

By ladypeach7

Kai is now 20 years old. His grandfather died and left a legacy, only if he married until he turns 21. Tysons... More

Want someone different!
Party!!!
Kai meets Alesia
The sleepover
Fight with a surprise
The story of the queen
Father and son conflikt
Door intercom discussion
Little Master has grown up
He got a girl!
The contract
A billionaire can have everything
Don't mess with the queen
Wedding night
Waited 7000 years
Not a blood relative
I will never forgive you
Into the unknown
At the breakfast
Tyson and Hilary
I will give you love
Does she know it?
She knows
But of course, you just friends!
Just a joke!
Your wife is dead!
Kai, Tyson and Google
You're not weak
Wrong script
Alesia knows
We need a plan
A cup of coffee
New prey
Still no result - A friend from the past
Black is back / Ready for battle
Before the battle
Everyone has secrets
The battle
The last battle

End of a friendship?

907 32 15
By ladypeach7

The next morning... Tyson's house... living room... 08:00 a.m...

Ray, Max, Daichi and Kenny wake up first, while Tyson is still sleeping.

Ray: *tries to wake him up* Tyson! Come on, Tyson. You didn't let us sleep last night. And now you are sleeping like a hamster.

Tyson: *opens the eyes a little, and closes them again* Let me sleep, Ray. I'm too tired. *turns away from him*

Ray: *sighs and shakes him* Come on, Tyson. We have to clean up the mess, we made last night. I think, Kai is still angry at you. He is still not here.

Tyson: *yawns and continues to sleep* Kai, is not a woman. He will come back, as always.

The other boys start to laugh.

Max: *laughs hard* Hahahaha, that was good one, Tyson.

Ray: *giggles a little, but then becomes serious again* Tyson, you have to apologize to Kai. I don't know how, but you have to.

Tyson: *rolls to him, opens his eyes and looks thoughtful* Ok, you are right. I will ask Alesia for help. She always know what to do. *stands up and lives the room*

Max: *watches him leave and turns around to Ray* Do you think, Kai will forgive him?

Ray: *smiles* Kai has no choice. We had forgiven him too, when he had betrayed us many times.

Kenny: *smiles* That's true.

Daichi: *thinks* Do you know, guys, how old Kai is now?

Ray: *cleans up Tyson's blanket and pillow* Old enough, Daichi. No blader can live that long. *smiles at his friends and starts to laugh with them*
Max: *laughs* Hahahahaha, that was great, Ray. You and Tyson are great.

Ray: *smirks proudly* I know. Hahahahahahahaha.

Meanwhile,...

Tyson: *walks along the floor, stops in front of Alesia's door and knocks* Hey, Alesia. I know it's early, but I really need to talk. *opens the door and walks in*

Alesia: *straightens up, still a little sleepy* What is it, Tyson? *notices that someone is sleeping next to her* What the.... *screams* AAAAAAH....

Tyson: *worried* What's the matter, Alesia?

Kai: *straightens up, looks at Alesia, then at Tyson and says cool as a cucumber* Morning.

Alesia: What are you doing here, you jerk?

Tyson: *screams in shock, and sits down on the nearest chair* Alesia, no! *screams and snobs* You, him, here. *tries to calm down* I need a moment. I'm an adult. I can handle this. I'm okay. *turns to Alesia and Kai, who give him an annoyed look* Alesia, no! *screams again and turns away from them*

Kai: *sighs and rolls the eyes* Tyson, will you keep it down?

Tyson: *stands angry up, goes to Kai and points at him with the finger* I'm not ready to talk to you yet, you traitor.

Ray: *runs in the room* What happened? I heard screaming. *sees Alesia and Kai, and doesn't know what to say* Oh.

Kenny, Mariah, Ming Ming and Hilary runs also in. They all look stunned at Kai and Alesia.

Alesia: *smiles nervous* It's not what it looks like.

Max: *runs in the room and sees the two* What's this, Kai? A pajama party? Hey, scooch over. *is about to jump to them, but Ray grabs him by the collar and stops him*

Daichi: *walks in* What is going on? *sees the two and disgusts* Ew.

Grandpa: *walks in and looks stunned at them* Wow, hey.

Tyson: *growls in anger and pushes them all out* Okay, that's it. Everybody out. Everybody out. That's my cousin.

Ray: Move it, Max. *grabs grandpa's arm and take him with him* Come with me Mr. Granger.

Tyson: Right now. Everybody. Come on. *stops by the door way and turns around to his best friend* Okay, Kai, I just wanna say that I am hurt. *growls in anger* And I don't think that you, my best friend, are supposed to do that. *tears rolls his cheeks down*

Kai: *face palms* Tyson, can you please stop that? I asked your grandfather to give me a free room. I didn't know that she is here. You annoyed me in the night. So....

Tyson: *yells* So, what! You deliberately jumped into another bed to pay me back?

Alesia: *looks stunned at the boys with a wide open mouth* Excuse me, boys. Are you two...

Kai: *turns to her* No, we aren't.

Tyson: *yells and points* Kai and I live in the eternal circle of life. It's just that he always betray me and later he comes crawling back to me. Like a dog. Or I'm wrong, man's best friend.

Kai growls at him. He gets up from the bed by wearing only boxer shorts.

Alesia: *blushes, by seeing his muscular body* Can you, please, take your clothes on.

Kai: *ignores her, goes to Tyson and punches him in the face, so that Tyson falls on the floor* How did you call me, Champ?

Alesia: *covers her mouth with the hand in shock* Tyson! Kai, stop it!

Tyson: *sits hurt on the floor and smirks darkly* Very, well, Kai. *stands up and yells at him* Outside! Beyblade match, now! *turns away and goes to the exit* Don't let me wait. *leaves the room*

Kai: *growls angry* A dog. Hmm? Very well, my friend. I will show you. *begins to take on his clothes, notices that Alesia watches him* Did you see enough?

Alesia: *blushes and turns away* Are you two serious right now? A Beyblade match, really?

Kai: *rolls his eyes* It's not the first time. He challenged me and I have to accept it.

Alesia: *confused* Why? You two can get hurt!

Kai: *smirks* I told you. It's not the first time. But don't worry about me. I will win this time. *leaves the room with his coolness*

Alesia: I have to stop them. *begins quickly to take on her clothes*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 77 13
8 months. 8 months of him suffering, and them finding him. But, what did he go through? Will he ever be him again? And what else is he gonna go throu...
50.8K 887 15
Lui's mom and Shu's dad have been dating for two years now ,lui and shu never told anyone cause they thought that their relationship wasn't serious b...
2.5K 30 13
{Beyblade, dark, drama, no pairing, rewrite} Cleopatra accidentally hits Tyson with her car, and because of that she loses her job. It's all Tyson's...
3.5K 242 13
Kai should have burned to death. Somehow, he wasn't, but Dranzer has vanished, his body is going through some sickly changes, and Max has jumped over...