Checkmate - RATED R

By Love_Bri94

She wasn't what he was used to....he had finally met his match. More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Q&A
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Twentyseven
Twentyeight
Twentynine
Thirty
Thirtyone
Thirtytwo
Thirtythree
Thirtyfour
Thirtyfive
Thirtysix
Thirtyseven
Thirtyeight
Thirtynine
Forty
Fortyone
Fortytwo
Fortythree
Fortyfour
Fortyfive
Fortysix
Fortyseven
Fortyeight
Fortynine
Fifty
Fiftyone
Fiftytwo
Fiftythree
Fiftyfour
‼️
Fiftyfive
Fiftysix
Fiftyeight
Fiftynine
Sixty
Sixtyone
Sixtytwo
Sixtythree
Sixtyfour
Sixtyfive
Sixtysix
Sixtyseven
Sixtyeight
Sixtynine
Seventy
Seventyone
Seventytwo
Seventythree
Seventyfour
Before It Ends❤️
Seventyfive
Decision Day
🤧
‼️
Sequel
ONE MILLION!!
😤
‼️PSA‼️

Fiftyseven

20.4K 836 666
By Love_Bri94

I made a schedule for these stories and haven't followed it yet 😩 sticking to my word is something I'm terrible at. But like I said before it's easier for me to update the story that gets more attention.

And I see nobody is feeling Mona Lisa 😩💔

Chapter Fiftyseven
Mya Anderson
Indigoat Photoshoot - Santa Monica, California

So I took the job Chris offered me.

Shocker, I know.

I love fashion and dressing him is always something that I enjoy. And what's better than getting to work with your man?!

I'm still a little worried about this tour and how it's going to work out. Having Landon will not be easy. There's really no one to watch him, unless Aunt Christine is there but she has other things to worry about. Chris said he has it all figured out and we shall see.

Right now, I was trying to get him into his first outfit but every time I would left my head he's try to kiss me. It was cute but I needed him to stop so that I'll be able to focus.

I started fixing the collar on his shirt and he leaned down to kiss me. "Chris would you stop?" I laughed while stepping back.

"Your lips shouldn't be so tempting and you smell so damn good." He grabbed my ass and pulled me to him, burying his face in my neck.

"You have to be on set in like 15 minutes."

"That's more than enough time." Chris pulled down my leggings and tossed them.

"Somebody can come in here." I whined as he picked me up and sat me on the vanity. Biting down on my lip, my head tilted as he rubbed my other set of lips through the fabric of my thong.

"We good, now quit complaining so that we can make this quick." He moved my thong over then unbuttoned his pants. Before I could blink he was inside of me. His lips landed on mine then his tongue slipped in my mouth. Trying to control my moans, my nails dug into the back of his shirt and I heard it rip. I want to be mad right now but this feels too good.

Chris stroked in and out of me causing me to whimper. His hand gripped my thigh tightly.

How are we supposed to work together when he can't even control himself?

I could feel my orgasm nearing so I started matching his rhythm. We had a good thing going on but the door opened. "Aye Breezy they ready for you." Keeis said. "Daaaaaamn, y'all for real?!"

My head tossed back as my muscles tightened. You'd think with his cousin standing right there we would've stopped but NOPE!

"Tell them...give me 10....shit Mya!....minutes." Chris said.

"Y'all really in this bitch fucking like you ain't got a job to do."

"GET OUT KEEIS!" I yelled through my orgasm.

He laughed while locking the door and walking out.

A few minutes later we both came and when Chris pulled out cum was on his jeans. "Oh my god....now you have to change!" I said.

"Just give me a wipe."

"No nasty." Rolling my eyes, I climbed down and went to clean myself. Chris went and did the same. Once my clothes were back on, I went and quickly found Chris something to change into. When he came out the bathroom, I shoved the clothes in his hands and made him change. "That can't happen again. We're already banned from my favorite restaurant because of you." I rolled my eyes.

"Girl be quiet. You was throwing that ass back as if we wasn't at a restaurant. I'll buy you a Nobu."

"Naw but you could turn over a few of those Burger King's that you own."

"You for real?"

"Yeah....give me a price. Let's talk business."

He nodded before slipping on his shirt.

Once he was fully dressed and I straightened his clothes we headed out. When Keeis saw us he shook his head. I flipped him off then went and sat down. I pulled out my phone and started texting Mariah about Landon. He was my main focus until I was needed to fix Chris's clothes.

He did a few more poses in his first outfit then I went to get everything out for his second look. Chris soon came in and started to change. Once his outfit was to my liking we headed back out and I took my seat again and focused back on my phone. I was scrolling through Instagram when I started hearing voices. I turned to see who they were coming from and it was Hoody with Kayla and Syren.

I quickly sat up.

I haven't seen either of them in almost a year and I didn't know that they still came around Chris.

Chris was taking his picture then he looked over. His eyes budged when he saw them. "Hold up." He told Jake then walked to Hoody. "Bro what are you doing?"

Kayla looked at him then her eyes finally connected with mine. I expected a smug look on her face like she normally does but instead she cracked a smile.

"Aye let's go in the dressing room Mya. You trying to smoke?" Keeis asked.

I know what he's trying to do.

But I nodded and followed him. When we got into the room, he went into his black pyramid Fanny pack and pulled out a bag and some woods. "I didn't know Hoody was still cool with your sister." Keeis said.

"Don't lie to me Keeis."

He sighed. "Well if he would've known you would be here, she wouldn't have been."

"Soooooo like, is she always around?"

"Honestly.....Yeah."

"The entire time I'm in Miami, she's at Chris's house?"

"They be with Hoody all the time."

"Hoody lives with Chris so what are you trying to tell me?"

"Nothing Mya....nothing."

Before I could say anything else, Chris came into the dressing room. He looked at Keeis then at me. "You good baby?"

"How long has Syren and Kayla been staying with you?"

He quickly looked at Keeis then back to me again.

"What you talking about? Who told you that they stayed with me?" Chris asked.

Sighing I stood up from the couch. "Never mind Chris. Is it time for you to change? I'm ready to get home to my baby."

"I got a few more shots in this outfit. I just wanted to make sure you was good."

"I'm great...Keeis make it fast with that blunt."

"Yes ma'am."

"We'll talk about this later." Chris said before heading out the room.

I just shook my head. This is a mess.

•••

The night seemed to drag. I don't if it's because I'm annoyed or because of high I am. Shit it might be both. I had Keeis rolling up blunts like he was on a damn assembly line. This was the only thing keeping my calm.

Kayla and Syren were still here. I was just waiting on Chris to finish up whatever he's doing so that we can leave.

I'm exhausted. Running back and forth in that dressing room had worn me out and smoking didn't make it any better. I know that tour is going to be the death of me......if I go. I should make that nigga get me my own bus. Just for me and LanBam.

Sighing, I sunk down in my seat. I looked over at Chris to see what the fuck he was doing. Should've drove my own car! He was watching Jake edit the pictures he chose. Why can't he do this shit tomorrow?

Shaking my head, I turned my looked again, only to be greeted by my sister next to me.

"How high are you?" She asked while laughing but my face stayed straight as hell. Who told her she could crack jokes with me? We got a damn restraining order on each other.

"I'm good." I focused back on my phone.

"Mya I just wanted to say that Landon is so handsome and I wanted to congratulate you on becoming a mom. And I just wanted to know if you were okay with me buying him gift?"

Quickly, I looked up at her. "Where you been staying Kayla?"

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Huh?"

"Where have you and your friend Syren, been staying?"

"I'm trying to ask you about buying my nephew a present, you're asking me about where I'm staying."

"And I'm waiting on an answer."

She sighed. "You still on the same shit I see. I was hoping we could sit down and talk but you're only worried about stupid shit."

"You're avoiding the question so that means you've been staying with Chris. And we're required to stay 1000 feet from each other, BECAUSE OF YOU, and you're violating that right now so there's nothing for us to talk about." I got up and went outside.

I just want to go home.

Twenty minutes later Chris came out. As soon as his car door unlocked I quickly got in. He got in the drivers seat and pulled off.

"Mya she doesn't stay with me." He said after a long period of silence. "But she does come around because of Hoody."

"Okay Chris."

"Look man, everything been going good. You really about to be mad about this?"

"I'm not mad."

"You are. I shouldn't have had her around and I'm sorry. Shit most of the time I'm not even there or paying attention to what's going on. I'd never laugh in somebody face that I know you don't fuck with. My loyalty is to you."

"So if you walked in your crib and saw her sitting there, why didn't you kick her out?"

He groaned. "I don't know Mya...please don't turn this petty shit into something it doesn't have to be."

"Whatever. You yelling about loyalty, motherfucka but since the day I put Kayla and Syren out my house they've been at your house! And you didn't say shit to me."

"You used to be at my house all the time once you kicked them out but you never saw them there!"

"Oh we all know you're good at getting bitches out the house before I show up."

"I'm not even about to do this shit with you. Hoody wanted somewhere for his girls to stay because they had no where else to go."

"Wait...his girls?"

Chris looked at me and nodded. "Both of them."

"Hold on, hold on. So you telling me that they up in yo crib on some sister wives shit?"

"Basically."

"So Hoody fucking both of them?"

"Yeah."

"Those bitches are trifling as hell! Oh my god. And Hoody fat ass quickly snitched on you but didn't tell me he's fucking my sister and ex-best friend."

"This nigga terrible babe."

"Oh shut up nigga! You ain't off the hook. You should've kicked those bitches out! I don't give a fuck about no fake ass relationship. Them hoes so desperate for a place to stay they'll fuck the same nigga instead of being loyal to the person that had their back the most. But since it's cool for you to hang out with people I don't fuck with, I think I'll just invite Trey to dinner or maybe Quavo and offset. You still beefing with big Soulja?"

"Don't fucking play with me Mya." He said while pulling up in front of my house.

"I'm not playing....at all. I'm not dealing with this bullshit."

"It ain't no bullshit! You just always doing the fucking most. I apologized for her staying at my house but I'm not about to kiss yo ass over it. Now get out my car."

I looked at him like he was stupid then my hand pushed his face really hard. I could tell he wasn't expecting that and I honestly didn't mean to do it.

His nose flared and jaw clinched. He stared ahead. "Gone head and get up out my car Mya."

I really wanted go apologize but that pride is a motherfucka. I quickly got out and headed inside.

Once I cleaned myself up, I went and grabbed Landon then we laid down.

As tired as I was, I couldn't fall asleep.

Man.

Here's comes the bullshit that Los Angeles always brings!

—————

Before you guys complain about them being mad at each other, DONT.

I got other drama brewing that you can save that energy for 😈 Checkmate might be longer than I planned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 15.9K 86
Not your regular stripper, not your regular story.
30.8K 1.9K 21
"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ."
2.1K 190 16
Yasmin thought her one night stand with a handsome stranger in Miami, was just that. Never expecting to see him again, her world is turned upside dow...
38 5 3
When she came to California to meet an online friend, she turned a corner and took an emotional and erotic journey she didn't expect. . .