My Little Slytherin/Draco Mal...

By Alyssa2882

Cora Blade lives in the United States and is a witch. What happens when her mom decided to send her away Hogw... More

Goodbye...
The Hogwarts Express
More Friends
Potions Class
Detention
Men In All Black
Ron's Crushing
Quidditch Try Outs
I can't like her, I just can't, but I do.
The Kiss
"I want to talk to you about Miss. Blade."
Second Spell
She's mine
First Game.
Cora would you like to me my girlfriend?
There's a lot to discuss Cora
I'm staying with Draco
New Roommate
First Power
Snow Flake
The Three Broomsticks
Death Eaters and Death Finders Team Up!
Christmas Break Part 1
Christmas Break Part 2
Christmas Break Part 3
Christmas Eve
Happy Christmas
Another Event Full Train Ride
Sleepover in the Common Room
Prank on Pansy
New Rivalry
Chat With Dumbledore
I need help!!!! A/N
Going to the Black Lake
Who Was That?
Your so Perfect
Whatever Severus
This is what I call a perfect night
The Voice Part 1
The Voice Part 2
Lightning
Announcement
I'm gonna miss you
The New Book

Another Note From Mother

5.5K 154 5
By Alyssa2882

Cora's POV
It was now the next day. I was getting ready when I heard Charm at the door. I ran over and opened it and she came flying in dropping a letter on my dresser then flying into her cage. I always left the door open to her cage just incase she wanted to fly around.

Dear Cora,
Please be careful I know you think that boy is different but you can't be sure. I just don't want the same fate for you as your father. It's a very dangerous world and I heard from Professor Dumbledore that it's not just the Death Finders after you now...but along with Death Eaters. You need to be extra careful and whatever you do, don't drag any of your friends into this...they might just end up dead.
  Love your mother.

  "What if she's right, what if someone I care about end up dead?" "Good morning love," Draco smiled walking in with some breakfast for me. "Morning," I sighed sitting down on the bed. "What's wrong?" He set my breakfast down on a table by the bed and sat next to me. I handed him the note to let him read it. "Cora I'm not like my father and I know you know that." "I know your not, it's the last part, what if Abby, Devin, Cole, Hermione, or even you end up dead, there's more people I care about at this school and I don't want anything to happen to any of you." I started to cry. "Hey it's ok, none of that's gonna happen ok?" "You don't know that Draco!" (She didn't say Harry because she knows he has to be involved and Ron too it's just that she only named her closest friends)

  I saw sadness in his eyes "Sorry I-I didn't mean to yell." "It's ok I know your stressed, now eat some breakfast you need your energy." "Thank you." "Anytime love, that's what I'm here for."

  I know it's the shortest chapter I've uploaded. I'm so so sorrrrrrrryyyy a lots been going on lately. Love you guys and thanks for everyone who's made it this far and sticking with the book! 4K reads also thanks for that I love you guys so much!!!🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 14.3K 45
Everybody in the Wizard World seems to know The Boy Who Lived, but nobody ever heard of his little sister untill she goes to Hogwarts. She finds out...
102 0 7
For Hunter Allen, she was always seen as an outsider. In a family with five boys and a single dad she was always the odd one out. After her mother's...
1.1K 28 21
Cora Malfoy has always hidden behind her family. Being sent to Beauxbatons for the first four years of her schooling, it was easy to pretend she didn...
18.1K 545 22
• Book 1 • TW:/// mentions of DFV (domestic family violence/abuse) and depression. Read at own risk. Olivia Kensington is a pureblood. Her parents ar...