She's a Gilbert||TVD

By Hxidxx

She's a Gilbert, one of the town sweethearts, Miss Mystic falls Scarlett Gilbert known as the oldest Gilbert... More

Cast
Aesthtic
Pre-TVD
In the one with the surprise
In the one with the secret meetings
In the one where she tells her family
In the one with the brothers
The one with the engagement
In this one she tells her friends
The one with the baby shower
In this one She Cries
In this one She Doesn't Joke
In this one she looses everything
Cast
Pilot
The night of the Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Tree
You're Undead to Me
Losts Girls
Haunted
Candles
History Repeating
The lake memories
The Turning Point
The Hunt
The Hunt Part Two
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool me once
Asylum ||SPN||
Let the Right One In
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Founder's Day
The Return
Faith ||SPN||
Brave New World
Nightmare ||SPN||
Bad Moon Rising
The Benders ||SPN||
Shadow
Memory Lane
Kill or Be Killed
Hell House
Plan B
Something Wicked this way Comes
Masquerade
Rose
Aftermath
Katerina
The Sacrifice
Provence
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Mikaelson Children
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
Graduation
As I Lay Dying
Bonus Chapters
Second Book Out Now!!

Bloodlines

2.8K 64 7
By Hxidxx

Dear Diary,

Today I will try to speak with my family, at least my biological one. To find out answers, to get to know them and why they left me. I know my Psychotic uncle Damon tried killing me before I was born. I've been avoiding a serious topic with Tyler since I left for the road trip. I feel guilty for what I did, I enjoyed it a lot but I'm scared I'm going to hurt him more if I tell him.
-Yours Truly Scarlett

I've been avoiding Stefan ever since I found out I am his niece.

"Hey, are you okay?" Stefan asks standing in front of me. I nod my head and I walk away from him. Well, I've been avoiding everyone, Vick's is still missing and I feel like a part of me is missing too. She didn't even call to tell me she was skipping town, god once I find her I'm going to kick her butt.

•    •    •    •

I walk into the Salvatore house. I see Stefan laying down on his couch. I have the folder with my birth certificate, adoption papers, photos, and letters.

"I need to talk to you." I tell Stefan. He sits up and faces me.

"I how, why?" I ask looking at him. My eyes are teary. "Who is my mom? Why would my parents give me away without fighting?" I ask trying to blink back my tears.

"Your parents love you very much.-" "-Don't you call them my parents, my parents are Miranda and Grayson Gilbert. They raised, loved me and even when I'm angry at them for not telling the truth I love them." I interpret him.

"Zach and Ivory love you very much, Scarlett. They gave you a way to protect you, they hid your magic with this bracelet." Stefan says pointing at my bracelet with my birthstones. "You're my niece Scarlett you're family I care for you. Besides Zach, you're the only other living relative I have." He says.

"Damon is your brother." I snap.

"Haven't you seen our relationship? We would turn each other in if it meant we weren't killed." He says. "You're human Scarlett, you're good, pure." He says. I shake my head.

"When I take off my bracelet I have the worst thoughts. So I don't take it off. I'm scared Stefan if I let that evil inside of me control me." I say looking at him. He grabs my hand a squeeze.

"You're my niece Scarlett, I'll pull you back if anything. Elena and Jeremy will.  You can't let that control you, you're great Scarlett you won't let that stop you." Stefan says.

||  Stefan's pov ||

"Did Ivory and Zach really love me? When I was a baby?" Lottie asks.

"Yes, Scarlett. They did, I did too. I was off the bender then I found out you were going to be born and it kinda snapped me out of it, you helped me Scarlett without knowing so, it's my turn to do so." I say.

"So you won't let this evil take over? You'll put me down if I lose myself?" She asks, I now the evil she's talking about, her mom talked about how strong it was. How she was trying her hardest not to let it control her.

"Your mother asked me the same thing Scarlett, I won't let it get to that." I say looking at her. "You're family Scarlett, you're a Salvatore but you have the goodness of a Gilbert. You won't let this win. Ivory fought it and won you can too Scarlett." I say giving my niece courage.

"I know Damon won't hurt you after the lake incident, I don't think I've seen him act so human." I say.

"I'm not scared of Damon, I can protect myself. How ever, how was my birth mother? What is she like?" She asks.

"She was great, she was loving and I don't I've seen someone love so hard, you guys have that in common. She's very protective go those around her, she loves reading and writing. You two are every alike but you're like Zach at the same time. Zach is stubborn, you get that from him, you're very caring like your dad. Your eyes like Zach, you care for others and asks for nothing in return." I say making her smile.

"So the kindness isn't a Gilbert things? I got that from Zach?" She asks with a small smile fiddling on her face.

"Yeah, I mean the Gilberts are kind but you're different you're kind and very caring, it doesn't matter if it's your best friend or a stranger. That's why you're the towns sweetheart." I say.

"Everyone is expecting me to act out like Jer does or did. They want me to talk about things but I don't want to. I'm not ready to talk." She says giving me a small smile. "I don't know if Elena told you, be Tyler and I we-we aren't together anymore. I don't want to make him feel like he's obligated to stay with me after everything, I've caused him pain. I've been distant with him and I love him, but I did something very bad... and if I tell him what I did I'll hurt him even more." She says looking at the floor.

"Scarlett whatever you did, Tyler loves you. If you're meant to be you'll find your way to each other." I say trying to comfort her.

"I slept with someones else, and I don't regret it. I felt different around the guy, I felt free and I haven't felt that in a while. Now I'm here and I'm scared to tell Tyler that I slept with another guy, because all I do is hurt him. I just hurt Tyler over and over again, and he's hurting and he puts it away for me. If I wanted the moon he would find a way to get it for me. Last year I told him I wanted to see Usher and he got us tickets for spring break and we went without our parents knowing." She says smiling at the story.

"Scarlett, do you want to be with Tyler? If you're with him out of obligation you'll hurt each other more than helping each other but if you want to be with him if you love him be with him." I say.

"Im so unfair, I've been so mean to him when all he's trying to do is be there for me. I feel like if I let myself feel for a second I won't be able to stop." She says with tears in her eyes. "I don't want to feel." She says as tears leave her eyes, I pull her into a hug.

||  No One's POV ||

"She's my child Zach. She knows." Ivory says looking at Zach.

"I know that Ivory, I know that. She's grown so much and she's hurt." Zach says.

"I know, I've talked to my ancestors they aren't happy with the decisions, that we made of giving her away but they know its the right thing to do." Ivory says. "It's in her destiny to go what she's going through." She adds.

"That's my, OUR CHILD is hurt and suffering? This is their plan! Watching one of their own be hurt and she just keeps being hurt." Zach says raising his voice at 'our child' trying to make Ivory understand.

"I know it hurts me too. I'm angry at them, I couldn't protect her Zach, I harmed her more. She'll be more hurt once she finds out where I come from." Ivory says. After Ivory and Zach gave away Scarlett, they split up never saw each other again.

"She's hurts Ivory, we made that decision. You said yourself she knows about us and she doesn't want anything to do." Zach says clearly frustrated with Ivory.

"Zach, Zach." Stefan calls out.

"Yeah?" Zach asks.

"It's uh Scarlett-" he cuts himself off once he sees Ivory.

"You can say it I'm leaving." Ivory says gathering her things.

"You need to hear this. Take a seat." Stefan says. Ivory and Zach take a seat.

"She has questions about you, she knows Zach a little. She wants to meet Zach, and talk to him. One parent at a time, she wants to know why you guys have her up. She has conditions, one parents at a time. I got her to agree to see one parent, she asked for Zach, she wants to ask you questions. Ivory for you she said in a week or so. She needs time to process everything." Stefan says looking at both parents. Ivory is clearly hurt that Scarlett asked to see Zach before her. "She's pissed that you guys didn't fight for her, she's angry, hurt and is trying to understand how everything in her world is changing." Stefan adds, causing Ivory to sympathize with her daughter.

"Does she wear the bracelet?" Ivory asks, Stefan nods his head. "The magic is very strong, isn't it? She can't fully control it?" She asks.

"Not all the time, when she attacks someone it's like she goes dark." Stefan says making one of Ivory's biggest nightmare come true, she's scared of the darkness.

"She gets that from me." Ivory whispers to herself. Ivory knows where the darkness comes from, she found out before Scarlett turned three that she had it too. She's mad at herself since she couldn't do anything to help Scarlett besides the bracelet she has, to cloak her and her magic, also to slow down her heeling.

• •

Stefan and Zach were in the living room of the Salvatore boarding house. They were waiting on Scarlett, the door knocked.

"That's must be her." Zach says trying to bit down his smile. He was excited and happy his daughter wanted to speak with him. Stefan nods his head and goes open the door, he returns with Scarlett.

"I'll leave you two alone." Stefan says leaving Zach and Scarlett alone in the Salvatore living room. Scarlett's heart was pumping very fast and she was very nervous, to say the least.

"Good evening." Scarlett greets.

"Good evening Scarlett. Thank you for seeing me." Zach says trying to cover his nervousness. Scarlett nods her head.

"I have questions? Why? Why give me away?" Scarlett asks.

"To protect you, from Damon, being related to vampires your blood only runs so beep." Zach says. "You know how intense Damon is when he wants something he gets it. He almost killed you when your mother was pregnant. She almost died, too. He got angry at something I did, and then he got back at me by almost killing Ivory and you Scarlett. You weren't even born and you were almost killed. It wasn't fair to keep you in this life. We knew you had a chance to get out before it was too late." Zach says.

"But it's too late, the minute I was conceived I was tied to this world, I'm a witch Zach, I don't get out of this easily. I can't just run from my problems. I'm not normal." Scarlett says looking at him. "My powers are strong, sometimes too strong. you guys gave yourselves the easy way out, but thank you. I had great parents who fought for me, I have great siblings who love me. My aunt Jenna is one of my best friends. I sometimes wonder how my life would be like if you guys would have kept me." Scarlett says as she feels tears form in my eyes, she wants to be selfish so bad. She really does and knows it's unfair but she's hurt.

"You would have constantly been facing Damon and trying to keep us and yourself alive. Stefan your other uncle is a ripper, he can't have blood like a normal vampire. He drinks animal blood. You would have a constant target with Damon." Zach says. "We love you Scarlett we have ever since we found out you were on your way. We did everything in your best interest to protect you." He adds.

"I know, I'm sorry for saying what I said before but I just can't help but feel unwanted, I know that you did everything you could to protect me. Especially from my own family." Scarlett says looking at him. Scarlett didn't know she was breaking her own father's heart.

"I'm sorry Scarlett, I truly am. You've met Damon, he won't stop until he gets what he wants." Zach says honestly.

"He'll kill to gets whatever he wants." Scarlett whispers, she's talking about how he attacked Bonnie, one of her closest friends. "I understand, I do. I would do anything to protect the ones I love." She says, she was so close to saying her baby, but couldn't bring herself to do it.

"Look, you're my daughter and if you don't want to get to know me, it will hurt but I will respect it, just know kid, your mom and I, we've loved you the second we found you were on your way." He says looking at me.

"Stefan tells me that I'm very kind, and that I take after you. That I put people before myself and I get that from you." I say making him smile. We talk some more about my hobbies, his hobbies, we have similar interests. I tell him about my relationships with my family.

||  Words 2227  ||
Hey guys hope you enjoy! So this is the first time I've posted in a while since midterms there still going on, I have one next week. Shit.
||  Updated October 29, 2019  ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 13.4K 32
Bailey Gilbert was only 4 where her parents died. To make things easier for her to cope she started calling her auntie Jenna, mummy. She try's her ha...
128K 1.8K 14
//The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction//Completed Emily Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's 12 year old sister. She is dragged into the Supernatural Drama of Mysti...
16.3K 354 15
Brooklyn Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, Just by 9 months. Her parents previously passed away in a car crash, leaving her and her two...
57.6K 1.1K 25
IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own my Oc!