Insane // Everlark

By KatnissRoots

❝You can't love me, I'm mental❞ Katniss x Peeta ➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶ Mental Health noun a person's condition with regar... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 14

1.1K 45 7
By KatnissRoots

-Peeta's POV-

I wake up. My eyes slowly opening to see the beautiful grey orbs that belong to Katniss.

"Morning" I say with my morning voice.

"Morning" she says with a smile which is adorable.

"What are you doing today?" I ask her.

"Nothing really" she shrugs. "Just gotta head to the woods for a bit later"

"Same, well except going to the woods. I mean I'm not doing anything" I say nervously. This girl make my crazy!

She giggles to my nervousness. "Why are you so nervous around me?" she asks.

"Because you've been my crush since forever and now I could actually have a chance with you" I mumble.

"Aww Peeta that's so sweet" she says and ruffles my hair.

I smile a cheeky grin. She just called me cute!

"Your cheeky grin is even cuter" she says poking my cheeks.

"Well your cute very second of everyday" I say poking her nose.

"Your being cheesy now because I'm not cute" she says poking my nose back.

"Well every boy in school seems to think that" I reply.

"Yeah but that's other boys who mean nothing to me" she says and she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Do you actually like me in that way?" I blurt out.

"Peeta, how many times have I told you? I wouldn't tell you if I didn't"

I turn around so I'm laying on my stomach, my elbows in the pillow and holding my head up. She knows exactly what I want.

"No, as much as I would want to your not having one yet" she shakes her head.

I fake frown and do a pouty face.

"Nope" she stays shaking her head again.

"I wanna morning kiss" I whine.

"Nope" she giggles.

She pushes me up and she takes the spare quilt off her then gets up. She folds the quilt then puts it back on top of her wardrobe. She then opens her wardrobe and pulls an outfit out. She closes her wardrobe and sees me still there.

"Go and shower and get dressed lazy!"

"Okay!" I say and get up and walk to my room.

I get a royal blue t-shirt, black jeans, boxers and socks then head to my shower. I shower then turn the tap off and get out. I dry myself then get dressed and brush my teeth. I walk out of my bathroom and slip on my royal blue converse and grab my leather jacket then head back to Katniss' room. I open the door and close it silently and see she's struggling to do the zip on her dress up so I walk over and do her zip up. I then wrap my arms around her waist, meeting at the middle of her stomach.

"You know, your so beautiful it's unbelievable" I whisper in her ear.

She giggles and turns around in my embeace to face me.

"And your so hansome it's unbelievable" she says as her arms slide around my neck.

"So, about that morning kiss.." I trail off.

She pecks my lips. "Savour that one. You can have a proper one once I'm dressed properly" She says getting out of my embrace. I plonk down on her bed and scroll through facebook. She puts a black necklace on, along with two black bracelets and black rose earrings. She puts her matching converse on, which is matching her skater dress. She grabs her leather jacket and puts it on, putting her phone and earphones in them. She puts her phone charger, purse and books in her bag.

"You coming?" She asks.

"Urm I think you forgot something" I smirk cheekily while pointing to my lips.

She sighs, putting her bag on the floor then walking over. I stand up and wrap my arms back around her waist while hers go around my neck. She goes on the tips of her toes and leans in and kisses me softly. I hold her close to me as I kiss her back with the same amount of passion.

She's now back on her feet as she's pulled my head down so her toes don't go dead. She locks her fingers in my curls and pulls lightly. Causing me to moan to her lips to which she smiles at. We both pull away breathing heavily. Our foreheads still touching.

"We'd best get to school. Gale's probably waiting for me" She says in between breaths.

I nod. At that the front door knocks.

"Fuck" she mumbles and grabs her bag before heading out her bedroom with me following. She literally jumps down the stairs. She opens the door and Gale, Delly, Thom and Madge are there. "Rye!" she calls.

"Coming!" he yells back coming to the door.

"Do you wanna come Peeta?" Katniss asks.

"Uhh sure" I stutter.

We walk to school laughing and joking. I walk beside Katniss and Gale is on her other side and their hands are entwined. That should be me holding her hand not him! But they have to fake their relationship because otherwise everyone will know Katniss is single and all the boys on our year and senior year will hound her.

We walk into school. Everyone gets out of their way.

-Finnick's POV-

We see the popular group coming in and Peeta with them.

He leaves them and comes walking over to us.

"Why were you with them?" Cato asks.

"They asked if I wanted to walk to school with them so I agreed. better than walking on your own" he shrugs.

We head to our first lesson which is maths. We walk in and sit down. everyone moved out of the way because Katniss walks in before us luckily.

She walks over to the teacher as we sit down. They talk for a bit then she goes and sits down. The teacher stands up.

"You have a free lesson as I need to get on with marking papers" he says.

Everyone gets their phones out straight away.

Most of us are playing this really annoying game called Amazing Thief and it's really annoying!

I don't know what Peeta's doing but he's not playing Amazing Thief. I think he's texting because he keeps looking over to the other side of the room.

Katniss gets asked to go on a message. She leaves the room but looks over to is and smirks. I look to Peeta who's shaking his head and smiling.

"That's who your texting is it?" I ask.

He nods.

"Sir can I go to the toilet?" He asks as he looks at his phone.

"Whatever go in then" the teacher replies.

He jumps up and smirks at me before running out the door.

"Peeta's on the pull" I say to the group.

They snort with laughter. "With who?"

"Katniss"

"Yeah right, she's dating Gale"

I hear the door going and thy both walk back in together laughing.

"He's totally not on the pull" I say sarcastically.

They all look shocked.

"That was quick" I say to him as he sits down.

"I didn't go to the toilet, she wanted to speak to me" he says.

"I'd back off dude, she's dating Gale" Marvel says.

The bell goes. We all get out of our chairs and grab our bags and head out. I make sure Peeta's in the front so he doesn't go near Katniss.

~lunch break~

Me, Annie, Cato, Marvel and Glimmer are at the table, Clove and Jo are still getting their lunch.

Gale and Katniss walk in hand-in-hand laughing and joking.

"Can you believe her?" Cato asks. "She was basically just flirting with Peeta not long ago and now she's laughing and joking with her boyfriend!"

"I do see your point" I say.

"I mean she was texting and flirting with him in math, then all over her boyfriend now! She's basically leading Peeta on" Marvel says.

"I know and he just doesn't see it!" Jo says.

"Well he has loves her for eleven years!" Glimmer says.

"That's not the point Glim, she's using him because he's an easy target and he just doesn't see it" Marvel says.

"We should go over his after school and talk some sense into him" Clove says.

~after school~

-Peeta's POV-

I'm on the sofa with Katniss watching a film. My arm is on her shoulder while my hand is in her hair while she lays in my lap. She sits up after a while and her head lays in my chest.

She climbs into my lap and sits sideways so she can cuddle into my chest and watch the film.

"I love you" I mumble and kiss her head.

"I love you too" she says and she lifts her head to look at me and leans up to me and kiss me straight on the lips.

We continue kissing. I think I blocked out everything except me and Katniss cause next thing I know the living room door opens and my friends walks in and gasp. She quickly breaks it and gets off me, out faces red with embarrasment.

"Will you stop using him you slut!" Johanna snaps to Katniss.

Katniss gapes at what Johanna just said. "I am not!" She says standing up.

"Your basically cheating on Gale here!" Cato says.

Me and her both burst out laughing. "What you actually believe that?" she says between laughs.

"You are though, you kiss him and everything!" Cato says.

"It's called faking, I either have to date Gale or get hounded by nearly every boy in our year and the seniors. Besides, me and Gale have already made that mistake of dating and are back to best friends" she states folding her arms.

"Does anyone else know?" Finnick asks.

"Peeta"

"Obviously" he replies.

"Finnick" I warn.

"Peeta" he mimicks.

"Why are you here anyway?" Katniss asks.

"Could ask the same about you" Finnick replies.

"I didn't have a choice" she snaps.

"Why?"

"Ask the over-protective boy behind me" she says pointing her thumb to me.

"Peeta?" Finnick asks.

"Can I tell him?" I ask Katniss.

"Whatever" she says as she walks out the room.

They all turn back to me. "Well?"

"Her uncle used to rape and beat her" I say.

All their mouthes open in shock. "W-what?" they stutter.

I nod.

"Yeah, can you believe Katniss still lets him rape her because she wants to pro- Oh god" Prim says intot the phone, she stops imediately when she sees me. "Uhh hey Peeta, h-how are things?"

"She still lets him?" I ask.

She nods shyly.

"Katniss!" I shout up the stairs then walk back into the living room.

Shes comes running down and into the living room.

"Yeah?" she says then sees my face. "What's wrong?"

"Prim told me" I say.

"Prim told you what?" she asks curiously.

"About you and your uncle"

She turns to Prim. "I thought we agreed we wouldn't tell" she growls at her.

"It slipped out!"

"I'll be back soon" She says and grabs her jacket and phone, puts her shoes on and walks out.

"Katniss!" I try to stop her but she slams the door.

I fall down onto the sofa. My head in my hands.

"It's okay Peeta, she'll be back soon" Annie coos as she strokes my back.

"What if she doesn't though!" I say.

~an hour later~

-Finnick's POV-

We've stayed with Peeta because he's like a wreck. The front door knocks. I get up and go and answer it. It's Gale, he holds a sleeping Katniss in his arms wrapped in a blanket.

"Hey, Finnick isn't it?" he asks.

"Yeah" I nod. "Do you want me to take her?" I ask.

He nods handing her to me, she's insanely light. "Do you wanna come in?" I ask.

"Uhh no, I best hadn't. I'll see you around" he says and walks off. I shut the door with my foot then use my back to open the living room door lightly not to wake her up.

They all look to me when I walk in.

"Who was it?" Peeta mumbles not taking his hands away from his face.

"Someone who brought this back for you" I say.

He looks up and sees her sleeping peacefully in my arms. He jumps up and comes over and takes her out of my arms, he sit's down on the sofa with her still in his arms. He looks at her with such love and affection and she looks so peaceful and safe in his arms. He rocks her back and forth gently.

He says she's really warm so he takes the blanket off her. But that was a mistake because she's covered in bruises and cuts. He looks up to us with tears in his eyes. He wraps the branket back around her and he pulls her closer to him.

"You gonna be okay if we leave? We'll be back over in the morning" I say holding his shoulder.

He nods. "Thanks" he croaks.

We nod and walk out and part ways to our own houses.

---------------------------------------------

so a cute everlark kinda chapter ❤️

woah, 2,172 words 😱

hope you enjoyed!

Byeeeeeee

-Chloe😘🍀🌼✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 10.6K 34
❝Sometimes I wish I had died in the arena.❞ ❝It's all in your head. It's all in your head.❞ ❝Love is enduring. Everyday. Always. Because you know it'...
1.2K 28 11
𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝⋆。˚ 𓇼 ᵀᴱᴱᴺᴬᴳᴱ ᴰᴿᴱᴬᴹ 𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝⋆。˚ 𓇼 ❛𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮�...
22.2K 1K 22
Katniss Everdeen, the girl who isolated herself. Peeta Mellark, the boy who wanted to bring her out of her shell. Why? Katniss had a composition note...
79.9K 4.2K 61
❝He'll never love a broken girl like me❞ Katniss x Peeta ➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶ Broken adjective having given up all hope; despairing. ➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶ COMPLETED •part...