She's mine! - Izuku Midoriya...

By kacchanswife

(Y/n) is a 16 year old girl who has recently been accepted into her dream school, U.A. High. Her goal, like e... More

Part 1:1
Part 1:2
Part 1:3
Part 1:4
Part 1:5
Part 1:6
Part 2:1
Part 2:2
Part 2:3
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Not a new chapter (edited)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 24.5 (Izuku B-Day Special)
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [1])
Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [2])
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 41.5 (Character Q&A)
Part 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 54.5 (Character Q&A 2)

Part 44

22.7K 922 1.2K
By kacchanswife

(Y/n) POV

There I lay on the cold wooden floor, (bbq sauce on my t- *slapped*) broken and bruised. Literally, it's been hard as fuck to breath for quite some time already.

I sat up, wincing at the pain that shot throughout my upper body. I looked over to where Katsuki was restrained and saw that he was doing absolutely nothing, which was strange because it's Kacchan. I mean, sure he has his moments where he's quiet, but that ain't the case here, sis. This is a completely different kind of silence.

"Had I known they were gonna leave us alone for this long, I would've asked if I can use the bathroom first... geez.." I complained in hopes of starting a conversation with him.

Nothing. Not even an eye roll.

'Now I know something ain't right...'

I started thinking of another way to make conversation with him but nothing. It's like my mind totally went blank! I leaned against the wall and sighed as I scanned around the room in hopes to find something to use to escape. Of course with my luck there was nothing that could be used. This quiet atmosphere was beyond boring and I couldn't stand it. Just when I had given up on trying to make conversation or do literally anything, Katsuki spoke.

"You've been holding you chest for a while now, you alright?"

His tone of speech baffled me, it was calm and soft, AND he didn't swear, but I tried not to make a big deal of it and just carried on the conversation.

"Yeah, just some bruised or possibly broken ribs..." you joked.

Silence.

"Actually no, that was a bad joke. I'm actually suffering and now considering death." I admitted.

"What the hell even happened? You & Deku looked like shit." He replied.

"I meannnnn, we did almost lose our lives trying to save a kid I may or may not be related to..." I shrugged.

"Huh? What kid?"

"Really Kacchan? There was literally only one kid at the camp and that was Kota." I huffed.

"You mean that brat? How the hell are you two related?" He questioned.

"The hell if I know. But that villain Izuku & I were facing said he remembered me or some shit, which is weird because I don't recall ever seeing him before." I informed.

It was silent again. The only response I got from him was a nod. I assumed the conversation was over, so I tried to get comfortable and take a nap. Couldn't do that either. I internally wept at the fact that I literally couldn't do anything. No sleep, no food, no toilet, no conversation! Just me, Bakugou, and a dead silent bar.

'Wait, this is a bar...'

When the realization hit, so did an idea. I smirked at the thought of it. I sat up once again and tried to use my quirk to grab one of the bottles that were on the shelf. After about 5 minutes of trying to do this, I finally got one, but that's all that happened because the moment I tried pulling it towards my direction, it went through the small amount of water I had and smashed on the floor.

Katsuki looked up after hearing the crash and finally swore (at me).

"What the actual fuck are you doing?" He sighed.

"What's it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to grab one of those bottles." I replied.

"You're still a minor."

"So, there's no adults around anyways. Besides, there's nothing else to do in this shit hole!" I whined.

No verbal reply again. Just an eye roll.

I ignored him and tried grabbing another one of the bottles, this time combining the water with the booze that made a puddle on the floor. Now, I can't exactly see what kind of drink I was grabbing because of the shitty lighting, but I didn't care. When I had confirmed that my little stream was stable enough to carry a bottle, I brought it in.

'Finally! Now let's see what I grabbed...'

"Vodka..." I whispered.

'Holy shit, there's actually a full bottle of vodka in my hands. This is real alcohol, I got this myself, wtf.'

"Aren't you gonna drink some then?" Katsuki spoke.

I looked over to him and saw that he was watching me.

"Well... yeah, I didn't go through all that trouble just to not drink it." I sassed.

"Do it then." He smirked.

Katsuki knew damn well that I had never had a shot of alcohol in my life. (Lmao, can't relate) He knew that I was hesitant about doing so, which is probably why he's waiting for me to take a shot.

"Well? Go on." He provoked.

'Asshole..."

I opened the bottle and the moment I took off the cap, a strong scent of vodka went into my nose. It was an unpleasant scent. It reminded me of hand sanitizer way too much. I glanced over to Katsuki one more time and saw that he was still waiting.

'Screw it, time to put on my big girl pants!'

I threw my head back with the bottle touching my lips as I took my very first shot.

'Ew, why do people drink this?!'

"Wow." He commented.

I looked to him quite confused.

"That was so lame."

"What?! I took a shot!" I defended.

"That was barely a shot! He snapped back.

"Oh really, well why don't YOU try." I challenged.

"Trust me, I would if my hands weren't locked up like this. You should be thankful though, I would've beat you anyways." He started.

"That's understandable. A rookie would never be able to top an ALCOHOLIC!!!" I laughed.

"ALCOHOLIC?! SCREW YOU, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WASTED YOUR TIME AND ENERGY TRYING SO HARD JUST TO GET A FUCKING BOTTLE OF VODKA!" He snapped.

Suddenly, our little feud was interrupted by the door being slammed open.

"You brats are so annoying..." complained the burnt young man.

"Hey you." He spoke, looking directly at me.

"Where the hell did you get that from?" He asked, pointing at the bottle.

"Uhh, from the shelf over there."

I had no reason to lie, not to mention I couldn't since it would be obvious.

"Whatever, give me that." He mumbled before snatching it away from me.

"Hey!"

"Shut up, you're just a kid."

"So!"

"So? Just because I'm a villain doesn't mean I'm going to let a kid drink. Also, I was ordered by fugly to keep an eye on you two." He replied.

"Well, you're doing a pretty crappy job already." I sassed.

"Yeah you're right, I should probably ask Toga to take my place." He shrugged.

"PLEASE NO!" I shrieked.

"What? You don't want to hang with a girl that's around your age?"

"I'd rather die." I snarled.

(Don't think I'm making the reader say that bc I don't like Toga bc that isn't the case.)

"You sure about that?" He questioned before lighting up his hand.

'Todoroki... Izuku... someone please, just find us already...'

....

Izuku's POV

"Mom? Yeah... I'm getting discharged, but there's something I gotta do. I'll be home tomorrow or the next- yeah. Uh-huh... Right, I can move but I still feel a little sluggish. The doctor says I received some extra strength healing. U.A. likes to keep its students close at hand, and I hear that there's a media frenzy back at the school." I informed my mom over the phone.

I was being discharged today, meaning tonight was the night that we go and save (Y/n) & Kacchan.

"Izuku... Do you really have to go back to U.A.?" She asked.

My mom has been doing nothing but stress for me ever since I got into U.A., I can't blame her though, especially with everything that has happened in the past and present. I knew this mission alone would give her even more stress whenever she finds out about it, but I couldn't just sit down and wait. I needed to save my friends. I needed to save (Y/n) & Kacchan, no matter what.

The day went by a lot quicker than it arrived, before I knew it, night had fallen. As I left with Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Kirishima & Iida, a flashback of (Y/n) and Kacchan replayed in my head.

'I really hope they didn't do anything bad to her... especially since she wasn't one of their targets...'

Then, Iida's voice took my attention.

"Midoriya. I shouldn't have gotten violent with you. I apologize..." he bowed.

"I'm fine. Don't sweat it!" I reassured.

End of POV simply bc they've been going on for too long lol.

With all said and done, the teens went to go and save their friends. They got on a bullet train and headed to Kamino ward. Since it was a two hour ride from where they were, they had to kill time. Meanwhile back at the camp...

"I can't believe this happened... How could we let this happen?" Mandalay sighed.

"Because we didn't know. What matters now is helping find (L/n) and Bakugou." Tiger reassured.

"Do you think Kota's gonna be alright? He's been more distant than ever after everything..." Pixie-Bob questioned, concerned for the boy.

"I don't know. I'm just hoping he'll talk when he's ready." Mandalay replied.

"Does Kota know yet?" Pixie-Bob asked.

"Know what?" Tiger joined.

"That (Y/n) is Kota's sister." She answered.

Silence. The two waited and hoped Mandalay would say something to break the suffocating atmosphere.

"No... and he won't. Not with everything that's going on right now anyways." Started Mandalay.

"He's already going through a lot right now with the whole villain attack. Telling him that she's his sister while she's still missing would just put more stress on him, and he's way too young to carry all that." She finished.

Tiger & Pixie-Bob agreed with her.

...

'(Y/n), wherever you are, I hope you're okay. Don't worry, we're coming!'

—————————————————————-

Another chapter done :). I've been so active in writing lately, I love it. Anyways as always, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also s/o to @TheFunnySidekick1330 for helping me with editing💯👍🏼.

- Sierra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.3K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
1.6M 46K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...
581K 21.8K 74
"I'm... What?" (Y/N) (L/N) is part of the 20% of the world that is Quirkless. Being Quirkless means you're an outcast, a reject, an outsider. Just...
235K 5.1K 30
{ SEASON ONE } (Y/N) (L/N) is not a huge ideal fan of heroism, nor is she too keen on being one. Villians do not excite her, neither does anything q...