She's a Gilbert||TVD

By Hxidxx

She's a Gilbert, one of the town sweethearts, Miss Mystic falls Scarlett Gilbert known as the oldest Gilbert... More

Cast
Aesthtic
Pre-TVD
In the one with the surprise
In the one with the secret meetings
In the one where she tells her family
In the one with the brothers
The one with the engagement
In this one she tells her friends
The one with the baby shower
In this one She Cries
In this one She Doesn't Joke
In this one she looses everything
Cast
Pilot
The night of the Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Tree
Losts Girls
Haunted
Candles
History Repeating
The lake memories
The Turning Point
The Hunt
The Hunt Part Two
Bloodlines
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool me once
Asylum ||SPN||
Let the Right One In
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Founder's Day
The Return
Faith ||SPN||
Brave New World
Nightmare ||SPN||
Bad Moon Rising
The Benders ||SPN||
Shadow
Memory Lane
Kill or Be Killed
Hell House
Plan B
Something Wicked this way Comes
Masquerade
Rose
Aftermath
Katerina
The Sacrifice
Provence
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Mikaelson Children
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
Graduation
As I Lay Dying
Bonus Chapters
Second Book Out Now!!

You're Undead to Me

4.4K 84 11
By Hxidxx

•    •    •    • No Ones POV •    •    •    •

Elena is waking up and goes to the bathroom. She meets Vicki. Lottie walks to them with a confused face expression to why Vick is here so early.

"I--I'm sorry, I'm almost done."Vicki says.

"It's--it's ok. Take your time." Elena says.

"It's too early for this I'm using the downstairs bathroom." Lottie say walking downstairs. Elena leaves and Vicki goes to Jeremy's room.

"I think you might be in trouble." Vicki says.

"What did you do?" Jeremy asks.

"Oh, Elena and S saw me." Vicki says .

"I'm a drug-using delinquent. A girl in bed doesn't really rank. Sorry." Jeremy says.

•    •    •    •

Elena finds Jenna in the kitchen.

"Jenna! Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?" Elena asks.

"Uh-huh," Jenna says.

"And you have no objection?" Elena says.

"He could be craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out." Lottie says coming in looking tired, her hair in a messy bun.

"Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner." Jenna says.

"Oh, so you're actually going to do it. You're gonna go out with Logan." Lottie asks.

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes. And have you heard from Stefan? How are you and Tyler?" Jenna asks

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. "Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days." Elena says.

"We haven't spoken, I'm avoiding him" Lottie says.

"Haven't either of you called them?" Jenna asks.

"Nope. Not going to either." Elena says and Lottie nods her head.

"And you're ok with everything?" Jenna asks.

"No, I'm not ok with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it, either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought, what am I going to write? Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy." Elena says.

"Ok, then."Jenna says.

"I'll be fine." Elena says. "I'm okay." Lottie says.

•    •    •    •

"I've missed you." Vick say hugging Lottie.

"I've missed my best friend V." Lottie says.

"How are you?" Vick asks.

"Fine." Lottie says.

"S, come on I'm your best friend what is it?" Vick  asks

"I'm fine Vick, honestly." Lotties says.

"S you're my fuckien best friend, seeing you hurt, pains me so much that I couldn't protect you. You're my sister S." Vick says with so much emotion in her voice.

"I'm confused V, I don't know If want anything, Vic I feel numb, I've felt this way for months. I've seen so many people die around me, Vick." Lottie says.

"I don't even know if I want the relationship I'm in." Lottie says. V makes me look in her eyes.

"Look everyone says you and Ty are meant to be, but what do you want S? Do what you want, if anyone tell you anything tell them and I will shut their trap!" V says and she hugs me.

"I love you okay, it matters what you want, look your parents passed away and you were in that car. Your child almost died in that car accident and then you lost baby Gray. You're not the same person Scarlett." Vick says the last part softly. "We all expected you to rebel, but you didn't because you made Elena and Jeremy to make sure that they are okay. Who's taking care of you??" She asks.

"I can't Victoria, I can't for the life of me, I can't just act out, I have responsibilities: to the town, to my family, to myself," I say.

"This what in talking about Scarlett, take of yourself sister, I love you so much and it hurts Scarlett, to see you in so much pain and I'm useless," V says making my eyes tear up.

"You're not useless you're great Vick, I love you so much, Vick. Thank you for being my best friend, my sister and my rock." Lottie says giving her a small smile, she pulls me into a hug.

•    •    •    •

"He's awake. He's weak, but it's probably best to stay out of the basement. He's Damon. I'm not sure how dangerous he still might be." Stefan says.

"You're going to school?" Zach asks.

"Came here to live a life. It's about time I get back to that. And Elena, if she's still speaking to me. and Lottie, she does everything in her power to protect her and Jeremy, I'm pretty sure, she'll rip my head off if she and Tyler, weren't fighting. " Stefan says. Zach smiles at the mention of Lottie's protectiveness.

"Why haven't you called her?" Zach asks.

"What am suppose to do, feed her another lie? I hate lying to her, Zach. I'm not good at it. She already thinks I'm hiding something." Stefan asks.

"What choice do you have? You came here because you wanted to live as normal a life as you could. You knew this was going to be a part of it." Zach states.

"The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow. The football team and the band have committed. Well, not all the band. Just the ones who could pull off the bikini. I want, in your face, sexy. I mean, it's a fundraiser, for god's sake." Care says.

"Unbelievable. It's like nothing happened." Elena says

"She's in denial." Bonnie says

"Who?" Lottie asks. Bonnie tells her against Elena's wishes that Damon was abusing Caroline.

"Hey." Stefan says

"Hey. You know, We gotta go. Be somewhere right now."Bonnie and Lottie leave.

•    •    •    •

"Stefan, where is Damon? He has some serious apologizing to do." Caroline asks.

"He's gone, Caroline." Stefan says.

"When is he coming back?" Caroline asks.

"He's not coming back. I'm sorry." Stefan says.

"This is a good thing, Caroline." Elena says.

"I know that." Caroline says.

•    •    •    •

Zach is going to the cellar.

"I'm full of vervain. I've been putting it in my coffee for 17 years. My blood will only make you worse. Damon?" Zach says.

"So it was your vervain. Good for you. Good for you. Family only runs so deep." Damon says.

"We're not family, Damon. Only in the most dysfunctional sense. In fact, I avoided having a living, breathing, loving family because of you. I don't guess I could talk you into bringing me a rabbit or something? I'd settle for Stefan's diet at this point." Zach says.

"You know I can't do that. You succeeded, Zach. I'm shutting down. You're like your grandfather. He didn't like it when I came to visit, either." Damon says.

"But you don't visit, Damon. You appear, unannounced, reminding me that this isn't my house, that you're just permitting me to live here. Hell, that you're permitting me to live." Zach says.

"Someone had to mow the lawn," Damon says.

"I came to say good-bye, Damon," Zach says Damon comes up to the door and grabs Zach by the throat.

"Unlock it. Unlock the door, Zach." Damon demands. Stefan wrestles Zach out of Damon's grasp.

"Keep it up, Damon. The more energy you expend, the faster you'll go."  Stefan says.

•    •    •    •

"No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters. We are not running a charity here. No, we are not." Caroline instructs.

"No we are not." Elena says.

"Hi." Stefan greets.

"Hey!" Elena and Lottie greet.

"The event is called sexy suds, you know."

"Did we just get scolded?"Lottie asks Stefan and Elena.

"And judged, yeah." Elena says.

"Wow." Stefan says.

"I'm sorry, but I guess you're going to have to take that off" Elena says and Lottie walks away, She's still avoiding talking to Tyler.

•    •    •    • Scarletts POV •    •    •    •

Dear Diary,

Ty and I had a major fight the drive home and, we haven't ever fought like this, I feel this tearing us apart. But I don't want to talk. I feel like I'm dying inside.
-Yours Truly Scarlett

"uh-uh, no. None of that tortured pining stuff." Bonnie says.

"I'm just observing."Matt says.

"Mm-hmm. Oh. Tiki. this one's yours." Bon says.

"Why do I always get the homely ones? Just to be clear, your car's a P.O.S. I mean, we can wash it, but it's still a P.O.S." Tiki complains rudely.

"You don't have to be rude." Bonnie says and I nod my head in agreement.

"Rude is uglying up the road with that junk." Tiki remarks. Bonnie uses her powers to splash water on Tiki. I bite down my lip to not smile.

I have a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen. to Care, I see her leave and I follow closely behind. She goes into the Salvatore boarding house. I think Stefan uncle, I think his name is Zach, I've seen him around town council events.

"Damon? Damon? Damon? Oh, my god! What is this? How did I know that you were here?" I hear Care.

"Because I wanted you to. Very, very badly. Let me out of here. Please." Damon pleas.

"You bit me." Care says.

"You liked it. Remember?" Damon says.

"Why do I keep remembering the same things, but in different ways?" Care asks, oh no, he can't be a vampire. They don't exist, it was a stupid story I read in my ancestors' journals, that's all.

"You remember what I want you to remember. And now that the vervain has passed out of your system, you won't remember what you're about to do." Damon says.

"What am I about to do?" Care asks in a monotone voice.

"You're gonna open the door. You're gonna open the door." Damon says.

"No! No! Get out of here. Run! Run!"  Stefan's uncle screams. Care runs. Damon grabs Zach.

"Let him go." I say coming into view, staring at Damon with my eyebrows pulled together.

"What are you going to do?" Damon asks.

I lift my hand and give him aneurisms, over and over causing him to let Zach go.

"You want to try that again tuff guy?" I question slamming him into the wall holding him there.

"You need to leave, run and hide," I tell Zach, who looks amused by the whole situation.

"You hurt your own family, you hurt my best friend, If you even think of coming near to Elena, Jer or any of my friends, so help you, God, I won't leave you off, with a warning," I say.

"You need to go to," Zach says.

"How fast does he recover?" I ask.

"Faster than the average human." He says.

"Run to the truck. Start it up and I'll catch you up." I hand him Matts keys. I knock Damon out and I put on a spell for 30 minutes since its the only I can remember. I run as fast as my legs can get on the truck. Zach pulls off.

"You need to be trained, at least how to steak a vampire," I say.

"I can't kill him, as much as he angers me he's family." He says.

"Even when he tried to kill you? Look I get it he's your family, but he's an ass. It's dangerous for you to back to the house." I say.

"I know, I will be staying with a friend." He says.

"Look drive to your friends and I'll drive myself back. Call Stefan and let him know you're okay, Mr.Salvatore, and you can't tell anyone what I did to Damon." I say. He nods his head.

"I already called Stefan, and thank you, Ms. Gilbert. You can call me Zach." He says I smile at me.

"You can call me Lottie all my friends do." I smile at him.

"Thank you, Lottie." He says giving me a smile.

"No problem Zach." I say.

•    •    •    •

"Elena! I have something I want to show you." I say. "My room?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says as we go into my room.

"Look you can't freak out or anything, okay?" I say. She nods he's head. I grab the roses and I place my hands above them and they begin to bloom. I smile at her.

"I'm a witch," I say smiling a little at her.

"I believe you." She says giving me a smile.

"I'm so glad I've finally told you," I say. I then explain everything to her and she hugs me saying nothing changes, that it makes me even cooler.

Words//2065//
Hope you enjoy! I was busy today with a family event causing me to publish late pero! Here it is! I hope you guys enjoy very much!!!
Updated// September 29, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.6K 90
In this book, Jenna has a daughter who is the same age as Elena. Jenna was your with the birthed her daughter, but loves her regardless. The pair mov...
35.3K 1K 47
❝ preston winchester, tired of your bullshit ❞ in which, preston winchester and her brothers were only going to mystic falls because of an 'animal...
40.5K 1.2K 68
Elena's twenty-one year old aunt moves to Mystic Falls after the death of her brother; she live Seth Elena, Elena's brother, and Elena's other aunt...
245 3 22
Mystic falls a home to many people, including the gilberts. After the tradgity of there parents a lot of things are changing. Serena Gilbert is the o...