She's a Gilbert||TVD

De Hxidxx

She's a Gilbert, one of the town sweethearts, Miss Mystic falls Scarlett Gilbert known as the oldest Gilbert... Mai multe

Cast
Aesthtic
Pre-TVD
In the one with the surprise
In the one with the secret meetings
In the one where she tells her family
In the one with the brothers
The one with the engagement
In this one she tells her friends
The one with the baby shower
In this one She Cries
In this one She Doesn't Joke
In this one she looses everything
Cast
Pilot
Friday Night Bites
Family Tree
You're Undead to Me
Losts Girls
Haunted
Candles
History Repeating
The lake memories
The Turning Point
The Hunt
The Hunt Part Two
Bloodlines
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool me once
Asylum ||SPN||
Let the Right One In
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Founder's Day
The Return
Faith ||SPN||
Brave New World
Nightmare ||SPN||
Bad Moon Rising
The Benders ||SPN||
Shadow
Memory Lane
Kill or Be Killed
Hell House
Plan B
Something Wicked this way Comes
Masquerade
Rose
Aftermath
Katerina
The Sacrifice
Provence
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Mikaelson Children
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
Graduation
As I Lay Dying
Bonus Chapters
Second Book Out Now!!

The night of the Comet

6.1K 108 12
De Hxidxx

Dear Diary,

Today I have a feeling, that things 
will be okay, I haven't practiced since June but today I will. I will try to be happy, not letting today be sad. I am trying to do something new every day.
- Yours Truly Scarlett

Scarlett's POV

"Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?" Aunt Jenna asks.

"Depends on where you're going." I say.

"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?" she says as she puts her hair up.

"Sexy stewardess." E says. Jenna lets it down."Boozy housewife." E says making me laugh

"Up it is. You're feisty today." Jenna says.

"I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk on the sunshine, and all that stuff. Where is Jeremy?" E says.

"He left early. Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse." Jenna says and pauses. "There is no wood shop, is there?" Jenna asks.

E shakes her head."No" l say.

"Yeah." She mutters annoyed at Jer lying.

• • • •

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity."  Bonnie says. Care, E, Bonnie and I are at the Mystic Grill.

"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens. So then what." Care asks. I give her a look.

"So then nothing." Bonnie says.

"You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?" Care asks.

"Nope. We didn't go there." E says.

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut."Care says.

"We just talked for hours." E says

"OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex! I mean look at Ty and S, they are on each other all the time." Care says.

"Hey." I smack her arm knowing it's true, Ty and I get it on every chance we get.

"Profound." Elena says and gets up.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Caroline's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do. Come with me so I don't look weird?"  She asks looking at me.

"As soon as I hear or see anything close to making out I'm out." I say, she nods her head.

•    •    •    •

E drives us to the Salvatore's I send Bon a text.

To Bon the Bomb :
Hey I need to talk you. In private?

From Bon the Bomb:
Tomorrow at my house?

To Bon the Bomb:
Sounds great :)

E goes to the front door and knocks, it opens and she enters, I follow her in

"Stefan? Stefan?" She calls out. A crow flies into the house. We turns around and man is standing there.

" I...I'm sorry for barging in. The door was...open." She says.

"You must be Elena and Lottie. I'm Damon, Stefan's brother." Damon says, he looks like an ass.

"He didn't tell me he had a brother." E says

"Well, Stefan's not one to brag. Please, come. I'm sure Stefan will be along any second." he says.

"Wow. This is your living room?" I ask.

"Living room, parlor, Sotheby's auction. It's a little kitschy for my taste. I see why my brother's so smitten. It's about time. For a while there, I never thought he'd get over the last one. Nearly destroyed him." Damon says.

"The last one?" E asks confused.

"Yeah. Katherine, his girlfriend? Oh, you two haven't had the awkward exes conversation yet." Damon says, lets call him Dass.

"Nope" E says.

"Oops. Well, I'm sure it'll come up now. Or maybe he didn't want to tell you because he didn't want you to think he was on the rebound. We all know how those relationships end." Dass says.

"You say it like every relationship is doomed to end." I say.

"I'm a fatalist. Hello, Stefan." Ass says.

"Elena. Lottie I didn't know you guys were coming over." Stefan says.

"I know. I should have called, I just..." E says.

"Oh, don't be silly. You're welcome any time. aren't they Stefan? You know, I should break out the family photo albums or some home movies. But...I have to warn you. He wasn't always such a looker." Damon says.

"Thank you for stopping by, Elena.Lottie. Nice to see you." Stefan says.

"Yeah, We should probably go. It was nice to meet you, Damon." E says.

"Great meeting you, too, Elena. Lottie." He waves at us. Stefan is blocking E's and I way as he stares at Damon.

"Stefan....Stefan?" E asks. Stefan moves, E and I leave.

•    •    •    •

"Good, good. Doctor said you could come home tomorrow. Vick, what attacked you in the woods?" Matt says.

"An animal. What else could it have been?" Vick says as Jeremy and I arrive.

"Hey. How do you feel?" I ask rushing to her side.

"I'm okay." She says giving me a small smile

"I...I'm gonna...I'm gonna go grab a coffee. Hey, Jer, Hey Lottie." Matt says

"Wait, I want to go." I get up. "I love you but I need coffee, I'll be back in a few." I kiss her forehead and walk with Matt. 

•    •    •    •

Jeremy enters the house. Aunt Jenna, E and I are talking about our day.

"Jeremy? Jeremy, where were you?" Jenna asks.

"More stoner stories? Look, Jenna, I get it, you were cool. And so that's...that's cool." Jer says.

"Oh, no, no, no!" Jenna says as she throws an apple at Jeremy.

"Ow! Why? Why...why did you do that?" He asks.

"Listen up! Quit ditching class or you're grounded. No discussion." Jenna says

"Parental authority, I like it. Sleep tight." Jer says making his way upstairs.

•    •    •    •

"Hey Bon, I'm here." I say once I enter her home.

"Hello Mr. Martin." I smile and I shake his hand. "I'm sorry for my entrance, how are you?" I ask.

"Hello Ms.Lottie, it's fine and everything's good. You can go upstairs, I'm about to leave. Enjoy your time with Bonnie." He gives me a smile I wave at him and go to Bonnie's room.

"I need all the doors and windows closed." I say. We do as I say.

"You told me about your psychic, I know what you're talking about Bon. I understand" I say.

"How?" She asks raising an eyebrow at me.

"Cause I'm a witch." I say, her eyebrows pull together, clearly confused. "Let me show you." I say, she nods her head. I focus my mind to lighting in the candles and close my eyes then I open them and the candles are lit. Bonnie is smiling.

"I also can do this."I say as I grab a pink roses from my bag and place them in the vase in her room. I place my hands above them and I slowly see them blooms causing us to smile.

"I'm so glad you understand." Bonnie says pulling me into a hug. "You're the first friend I've told." I say

"When did you know?" Bon asks.

"Your grandma found out, I was three, and I was about to wack someone with a toy." I say.

"Was it Tiki?" She asks, I nod my head making her laughing, we've all had disagreements with Tiki, she can be demanding.

"Your grandma ever since the incident she took me under her wings, taught me to control it, when I was younger it was a lot for me to handle so she made me a bracelet which didn't allow me to use them, hides my magic." I explain, she nods her head. "I hope you don't mind me spending time with her,I don't know if you'll like me calling her grandma, I can stop if it makes you uncomfortable," I say she gives me a smile and nods her head

"I'm totally fine with it, I'm glad, I just gained a sister." She says smiling. I pull her into a hug. She stiffens.

"Bon what's wrong?" I ask. "Is it a vision?" I ask.

"It's a vision, it's a family of three this man, he looks like he's the dad, he's heartbroken. This women she's carrying a child, and she's the guy kisses her forehead and holds the child. He's crying." She says.

"Can you see their faces?" I ask.

"No, not really, I saw it in that instance, but i can't make it out. The child's face was covered." She says. I nod my head and give her a small smile.

•    •    •    Stefan's Salvatore POV •    •    •   

"What is Damon doing here? Why did he come home?" Zach asks.

"Cause I came home. He wants to make my life miserable. That's how he enjoys his." Stefan says.

"Well, he's putting us all at risk. This girl in the hospital could talk." Zach says.

"She won't. I took care of her." Stefan says.

"You're sure?" Zach questions.

"I'm not sure, Zach. I don't know how well it worked. I'm not as strong as Damon." Stefan says.

"So what happens if it doesn't work?" Zach asks.

"I don't know. I'll deal with it" Stefan says.

"Is she worth it? Uncle Stefan, this girl you came back for? He's putting my daughter at risk Stefan, thats why we gave her away so many years ago" Zach says.

•    •    •    • Elena Gilbert's POV •    •    •    •

"Hey, has anyone seen Vicki??" Jer asks.

"You're her stalker. You tell us." Jake says.

"I can't find her." Jer says.

"She probably found somebody else to party with. Sorry, pill pusher, I guess you've been replaced." Jake says.

"What's with the pill pusher" Scottie asks Jake.

"Ask him" Jake says.

"You wanna do this right now" Jer asks.

"Are you dealing?" I asks

"She's never gonna go for you." Jake says.

"She already did. Over and over and over again." Jer says.

"Yeah, right." Jake says.

"You slept with Vicki Donovan? I mean, Vicki Donovan slept with you?" Care and Ty asks.

"There's no way." Jake says.

"And I didn't even have to force her into it." Jer says

"What the hell is he talking about, Jake?" Matt and Ty ask.

"Nothing, man, just ignore him, he's a punk." Jake says.

"You know what, how about all of you shut up and help me find my sister?" Matt says.

"We'll check the back." Bonnie says"I'll check the square." Matt says.

"I'll come with you." Jer says.

"Oh, no, no, no. You are coming with me. So that's your game now, dealing?" I asks. I give Scottie a nod to tell her to go with Ty to look for Vick.

"I'm not dealing."  Jer says.

"Look, I'm sick of the tough love speech, Jer. It's clearly having no impact." I say.

"You, Scarly and Jenna, between the three of you. Enough already!" Jer says.

"We can stop if you want. Send you to a therapist where you'll be forced to deal with it or to rehab where you'll sit in group and tell some stranger how you let your life fall apart. Or you could talk to me." I say.

"I vote for none of the above." He says.

Words//1907//
I forgot to update yesterday so you guys get two updates today, maybe a third one because I'm in a good mood. Thank you!!! Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!!
Updated// September 26, 2019

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

41K 1K 79
Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore In which a broken girls has had enough of everyone keeping secrets...
1.6M 53.6K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
78.3K 981 25
Miss Perfect. Seventeen year old Amelia Fell has the perfect life. She's rich, blonde, slim, popular, athletic, has two loving parents and an older...
17K 376 15
Brooklyn Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, Just by 9 months. Her parents previously passed away in a car crash, leaving her and her two...