She's a Gilbert||TVD

By Hxidxx

She's a Gilbert, one of the town sweethearts, Miss Mystic falls Scarlett Gilbert known as the oldest Gilbert... More

Cast
Aesthtic
Pre-TVD
In the one with the surprise
In the one with the secret meetings
In the one with the brothers
The one with the engagement
In this one she tells her friends
The one with the baby shower
In this one She Cries
In this one She Doesn't Joke
In this one she looses everything
Cast
Pilot
The night of the Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Tree
You're Undead to Me
Losts Girls
Haunted
Candles
History Repeating
The lake memories
The Turning Point
The Hunt
The Hunt Part Two
Bloodlines
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool me once
Asylum ||SPN||
Let the Right One In
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Founder's Day
The Return
Faith ||SPN||
Brave New World
Nightmare ||SPN||
Bad Moon Rising
The Benders ||SPN||
Shadow
Memory Lane
Kill or Be Killed
Hell House
Plan B
Something Wicked this way Comes
Masquerade
Rose
Aftermath
Katerina
The Sacrifice
Provence
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Mikaelson Children
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
Graduation
As I Lay Dying
Bonus Chapters
Second Book Out Now!!

In the one where she tells her family

9.7K 199 45
By Hxidxx

Dear Diary,
I'm telling my parents today, Tyler will take his parents today too. Pray for me god, that I do great. Well that they take okay, at least. Let's pray for Ty too I need him alive.
-Yours Truly Scarlett

•    •    •    • Scarlett POV •    •    •    •

The sun is shining bright today. I get up from bed and I begin doing my daily morning routine.

"Morning Scottie." E greets as I come out of the shower.

"Morning E." I say as I finish getting ready.

"I'm telling mom and dad today. Ty and I talked about it." I say.

"Good." She says giving me a small smile. Once we're done I take her hand and give her a smile and leading us to my room.

"We need to talk." I say. We take a seat on my bed.

"What?" Elena asks, I give her a smile.

"I want you to be my child's godmother. I know  it's a lot of res-"

"Yes yes yes. A thousand times yes." E says smiling.

"Thank you Elena, it means so much, to Tyler and I. To our baby." I say smiling at her pulling her into a hug.

"I love you Scottie, I will love this baby as my own." E says making me smile. I feel tears form in my eyes, happy tears.

"I love you E, and thank you for loving my child." I say smiling wide at her. She nods smiling.

"Ahh I'm so excited!" E says and laughs excitingly.

•    •    •    •

We're all sitting in the sitting in the dinning table. Dad and mom are talking about something. Elena is looking at me giving me a small smile.

"Mom, Dad I have to tell you something important." I say playing with my food with my work. I look up to them. "In private."  I say.

"We'll y'all after dinner sweetheart." Mom says giving me a small smile. I nod my head giving her a small smile, I continue eating my food. e gives me another small smile. We eat and talk about anything. Jer is talking about his art.

After dinner Jer and Elena go up to their room, I go to mine and pull out the box with the pregnancy test. I take it downstairs and I see my parents sitting on the couch.

"I just, I need to say one thing before I spill my guts. I love you guys, and I hope after I tell you what I do your love won't change." I say.

"We love you Scottie no matter what." Dad says.

"Just please, try not to freak out. I just I'm scared." I say as tears form in my eyes. I give them the box, "I'm pregnant." I say and I open it for them.

"Mom, I'm so scared, mommy." I say as I feel tears escape my eyes. "Daddy, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry." I say.

"I love you, no matter what. Scottie, your mom and I love you. We do this together, you're my daughter I won't let you do this alone." Dad says coming to me and wrapping his arms around me into a hug.

"I'll kick doors down and find his bonehead ass, and shove my foot up his ass for you Sweetheart"  Dad says. I cry and I give him a smile.

"Daddy no but thank you seriously." I say.

"Baby. Sweetheart, look at me. Your dad and I love you, whatever you decide we will be by your side."  Mom says holding my face and I nod at her.

"You, 'Lena And Jer are my world, anything happens to any of you I will lose my mind. I need you guys to be careful." Mom says and she kisses my forehead.

"Thank you mommy, Ty and I talked and we want to keep the baby, that's our child. Daddy, I know you want to kick Ty's behind but I need him to help me raise this child. Mom, Dad I'm terrified, I'm so scared." I say. Mom and Dad hug me.

"It's okay it's okay, it's normal to be scared sweetheart." Mom says.

"We're here for you, sweetheart. You're not alone." Dad says.

"Thank you." I say giving them a smile.

"What about the Lockwoods? They're going to get so angry at Tyler and I. God. I'm so scared of how they're going to react." I say. Dad kisses my forehead.

"It's okay, Ty and you got us. I want you to know that." Dad says. I nod my head.

"I need to go talk to Jer, and Elena knows already. Mom, dad thank you. Thank you thank  you for being so understanding and I want my child. I don't care what anyone else thinks." I say. They understand and I kiss both of their checks, grab the box and head to Jers room. I knock on Jers door. He opens it and smiles at me.

"Scarly what's up?" Jer asks opening the door wider for me to come in.

"I need to tell you something." I say and I sit on his bed. He closes the door and sits next to me.

"Jer." I say.

"Yes Scarly?" Jeremy asks.

"Jeremy I need to tell you something and I hope nothing changes between us. I really care what you think Jeremy, you know." I state. I'm scared of what Jer is going to think, I take a deep breath.

"Jer. I'm pregnant." I whisper softly. He wraps his arms around me.

"Scarly, you're the best, you support me and believe in me when I don't. It's my turn now." Jer says.

"Thank you Jer, thank you thank you." I say softly and a smile places on my face. "Thank you, Jer, honestly." I say smiling. He places his hand on my flat stomach.

"Hey my dude or dudet it's your uncle Jeremy or uncle Jer. I will love you guy no matter what." He says making me laugh. I pull him into a hug. "You're going to be a great mother Scarly, I know so." Jer says making me smile.
"You helped raise us, you're a wonderful older sister and this child is lucky to have you as their mother." Jer says pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you Jeremy." I say smiling.

•    •    •    •

"So how did your parents take it?" I ask Ty as he's laying on my bed.

"They told me I was doing adult decisions now I must take adult responsibilities and that if I even thought of leaving my dad would haunt me down with your dad and I have step up and be a man." Ty says, I kiss him.

"My parents aren't ecstatic, but they are a little happy that we're keeping the baby. I can't even think of giving our kid away. He's so precious in my little flat stomach." I say.

"He?" Ty asks.

"I think he's a boy." I say.

"Names? It it's a Girl or Boy?" Ty asks.

"If it's a girl I don't know, maybe Nicolette or Indigo. Avneet or Beverly." I say smiling as I'm laying down next to him paying with his fingers.

"I am not naming our kid a color. We can go the traditional route and name them after us or an ancestor. If it's a girl we can name her Scarlett or Ivory or Lottie or Charolette and we call her Lottie." Tyler says.

"So we name him Tyler or after your dad Richard." I say teasing him.

"No no no, if we're naming him after anyone a parents it's young to be your dad, I mean he's like the greatest dad even. Come on Scar, how would a little Grayson sound on our child?" He says making me smile.

"Only if he has your name Ty. He should be name after his father." I say smiling.

"Grayson Tyler Gilbert-Lockwood." I say smiling.

"And if it's a girl?" Ty asks.

"Elena's middle name is my mothers so, we can't name her after my mom." I say.

"If it's a girl we name her Avneet Charolette Gilbert-Lockwood, Charlotte we can call her Lottie, after you." Ty says. I look up at him and kiss him.

"I love you Tyler Lockwood." I say smiling once we pull away. 

"I also talked to Matt about being godfather and he is excited and says yes, that it would be an honor." He says smiling.

"Our child will be very lucky." I say smiling.

"He will." Ty says smiling.

•    •    •    •

Uncle John had come back for god knows what. He keeps glancing at me.

"You found out Uncle John. You have something to say?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"No I don't Lottie I just hope you're prepared for everything, the people will talk." He says.

"I don't care, I love my child, Ty loves our child. We don't care what others think." I say making him smile.

"That's good, Lottie fight for this child." He says I nod my head.

"Until my last dying breathe." I say.

"Lottie it doesn't matter what other people think, this baby is a blessing. It only matters what you want to do." He says, I nod my head giving him a smile.

Words//1529//
So I start college next week & I paid for part of my tuition today & I cried. Bc k was having trouble so I hope you enjoy. Winchester loves are coming in soon.
Updated: Sep 16, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 7.9K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
307K 6.9K 68
Lily and her twin Elena are still trying to get over the death of their parents when two mysterious boys come into their town, Mystic Falls. The seem...
85.8K 2.3K 49
What happens when Leah Gilbert returns to her town a little over a year after the death of her parents. Everything has been turned upside down. Vampi...
23K 269 24
Evangeline Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's little sister and Jeremy Gilbert's twin. She's genius, beautiful, kind but also bad-ass. When the Gilbert's paren...