The Arrangement | ✔️

By Phunmito

Kayla Andrews was living a simple life even as the daughter of one of the richest men in the society, she sti... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Epilogue
THANK YOU!!
Bonus Chapter 1
BOOK COVERS
WINNER!!

Chapter 53

117K 4.1K 180
By Phunmito

Hey guys!!

So I'm starting a new book and it's titled 'FIONA'

No, it has no connection to this book so you can just click on my profile and add it to your library to get notifications when I update.

Go now!

Yes right now!!

Get your lazy ass out of bed woman!” Cami screamed from the edge of my bed.

“No.” I groaned as I buried myself under the covers.

“This isn’t the time for drama May. We have things to do.”

“I don’t want to do anything.”

“Why?”

“Because Jason’s not here. He didn’t tell me he would be gone for so long.” I muttered.

“Well I’m sure he’ll be back soon.” Emma tried to reason with me.

“Till then I’ll just wait for him in the comfort of my bed.” I replied her not removing the covers from my head.

“Hazel?” I heard the familiar voice say and I jumped out of the covers in record speed hoping to see him but I didn’t.

I frowned deeply as I turned to look around just to notice Cami holding her phone towards me with Jason on video call.

“Oh, you’re not even here.” I muttered rolling my eyes before lying down again.

“Bella said you’re being difficult.” He continued.

“Yes and I won’t stop till you get back.”

“Babe we talked about this last night.”

“You promised you’d be back soon. Our wedding is in two days and you’ve be gone for a week!” I shouted raising my voice.

Cami and Emma seemed to get the hint as she gently dropped the phone beside me before they walked out.

“You know I’m trying to land this deal, once I do that I’ll be home.”

“And how soon will that be?” I asked as I picked up the phone to look at him.

“I’m not sure.” He muttered.

“This was all your idea Jason not mine so don’t even think about bailing on me! If you’re not home tonight then the wedding is over!” I snapped before hanging up.

I threw the phone gently on the bed in order not to break Cami’s phone.

A knock on the door caused me toook up at the both of them.

“Are you mad?” Cami asked gently and I shook my head before they came in.

“I just miss him. I mean this house is too big for me alone and it’s been a week already.” I said sadly.

“Are you really going to end the wedding?” Emma asked with an unsure look.

“I’m not crazy Emma,” I laughed lightly which caused her to let out a sigh if relief, “we’ve all put in too much effort in planning this and I won’t let it all go to waste. Plus I just said that to get him back home.” I said with a shrug.

“So does this mean we can go now?” Cami asked loudly from my bed.

“Sure. I’ll be ready in a bit.” I said and got up from the bed before heading to the shower.

I threw on a yellow top on a pair of blue jeans and white flats, grabbed my sunshades, purse and phone.

“Alright ladies. Let’s go!” I called as soon as I got outside.

“Finally.” Cami muttered rolling her eyes.

We walked out to see Nathan standing beside the car.

“Good day ma’am.” He greeted me with his straight face while I replied him with a bright smile.

“Hello Nathan. It’s nice to see you.” I called as I entered the car as he nodded his head in reply.

Emma came with her own car so she drove ahead of us while Cami and I got in the back of the car Nathan drove.

“Amy said she’ll meet us there. She’s on her way already.” Cami told me while she scrolled through her phone.

“Okay.” I answered her before returning to play my game.

I got bored after a while and turned to see Cami scrolling through her Instagram feed.

“I think I need to activate my social media accounts. Candy crush is starting to annoy me.” I muttered and she turned to look at me.

“What made you change your mind?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I’m a new woman Cami, they can’t hurt me anymore.” I said smiling at her.

“Great. I’ll help you because I sure as hell know you have no idea how it works anymore.” She said and I gave her a sheepish smile knowing she was right.

We got to our destination and came down as soon as Nathan opened the door.

I put on my sunshades to hide my face from the sun and the public.

I didn’t need anyone seeing me in a Bridal shop because that would definitely start rumors.

I turned to see Emma getting down from her car and we all walked inside with Nathan behind us like our guardian angel.

As soon as I got inside, I spotted my favorite curly haired child.

“Julian!” I gushed as I grabbed him from his mother without sparing her a glance, “I’ve missed you so much!” I said as I blew raspberries on his cheek which caused him to let out excited squeals of laughter.

“I’m sorry but I’m not invincible.” Amy complained.

“Oh, hi Amy.” I greeted her casually like I was just noticing her.

“This isn’t even fair.” She said rolling her eyes as she moved to sit down.

“It is when it’s my godson I’m dealing with.” I said waving her off as I balanced him on my hip.

“Good morning ladies. I see you’re back again.” The attendant said with her usual smile.

“I apologize. My best friend here thinks it’s best to have four dress fittings before the wedding. I’m sure you’re tired of seeing our faces but today is the last day I promise.” I told her with a small smile.

“It’s no bother ma’am. We’ll always be pleased to have you here.”

“Great because this is where I’m getting my wedding dress once this baby is out.” Cami said from where she was seated.

“We’re not going anywhere. Now who are we starting with?” She asked looking at each of us.

“Cami!” We all chorused and laughed at the coincidence.

“Hey!” Cami defended.

“Come on babe. We all know you’re the reason we keep coming here. Your son is a fast grower.” I told her and sat down before placing Julian on my leg as he continued to play with my pendant.

“Well I’m glad my baby is healthy.”

“Nobody’s against that.” Amy replied.

“Fine!” She huffed as she got up, “but it will be your turn during my wedding.” She said pointing at me.

“And what makes you think I’ll be pregnant by then?” I asked with an amused smile.

“Oh you will be. I’m sure of it.” She said with a mischievous smile as she turned to walk into the fitting room.

“Well that isn’t creepy at all.” I called out which caused Amy and Emma to laugh lightly.

“So when do you guys leave for your honeymoon?” Amy asked me.

“The night of the wedding. We’ll be going for a month.” I said with a small smile.

“That’s an awful long time.” Amy said.

“I expect a nephew or niece on the way when you guys return.” Emma said with a pleased smile.

“You’re lucky. Ted and I never got to go on an expensive honeymoon. We could barely even afford the house rent at that time,” she said with a distant smile, “but when this little guy came, nothing else mattered.” She said with a loving smile while she stared at her son who was oblivious to what was happening.

I suddenly remembered the rings and made a mental note to ask Jason to sell it so I could give them the money although Julian’s birthday was still three weeks away.

“You all are gushing about your husbands and kids and I’m here still trying to find the right guy.” Emma said with a small laugh.

“Trust me Emma, you’ll find him soon enough and when he comes you’ll be glad you waited.” I told her with a soft smile.

“I hope so Kayla.”

We waited for Cami to finish with her fitting after which Emma and Amy did theirs.

There wasn’t much to do because there wasn’t any difference from the last time.

My dress was still as perfect as ever and I couldn’t help the smile on my face as I took it off.

“I’ll have my driver pick it up tomorrow afternoon.”

“Okay ma’am.”

“Thank you so much for these amazing dresses.”

“It’s always a pleasure doing business with you ma’am.” She said with a polite smile as we left.

It was already late when we were done. Mostly because we spent most of the day talking and arguing about the dumbest things.

Julian fell asleep a few hours back on my chest and I didn’t have the mind to wake him up so I carried him as we went to the car.

We decided to grab an early dinner at the diner and Amy had already called Ted to come pick her up.

After getting our orders, we decided to go through our last minute preparations for the wedding confirming everything.

“So we’ll all meet at my parent’s house tomorrow evening. We’ll be leaving from there to the hotel in the morning.” I told them.

“We can just have a normal girl’s night out.” Cami added.

“What will I do with Julian?” Any asked looking at her son.

“He won’t be a bother. Plus Andrea is going to be at home anyway.” I said remembering the housekeeper.

“That’s settled then.” She said with a shrug.

“Hello ladies and my lady.”

We all turned to see Ted as he placed a kiss on his wife’s lips.

“Hey Teddy.” I greeted him with a smile.

“Hello boss and bride-to-be.” He said tipping his imaginary hat before greeting Cami and Emma.

“How was was work today?” I asked with an amused smile.

“Better since you weren’t there.” He taunted which caused me to scowl at him.

“Well it better continue to be for the next one month since you’re in charge till I get back.”

“I promise I won’t drive it to the ground.” He muttered with a smirk.

“Before you guys start your bickering, can we go? I need to put Julian to bed.” Amy said.

“Sure. We should leave to.” I told her as I placed Julian gently in his father’s arms before standing up.

We all piled out and walked to our various cars. I called a quick goodbye to Emma and Amy before I got into the car with Cami.

Dray was going to pick her up from my place.

As soon as we got home, I got down from the car and walked into the house heading straight for my room when two figures stopped me in my tracks.

I turned to see Brandon and Jason sitting comfortably on the couch like they had been there for a while and when I looked at them, they were dressed in casual clothes.

“Look who’s back!” Brandon shouted as he got up and wrapped me in a tight hug.

“I’ve missed you Kaybear.” He muttered into my hair.

“Me too Brandon, how was your trip?”

“Stressful. I’m never doing it again.” He said with a childish pout which cause me to laugh.

“I thought Lisa was with you?”

“Oh she was. That was the only fun part of the stupid trip.” He said smiling.

“Like you didn’t get money from the stupid trip.” My brother said rolling his eyes.

“Don’t mind the idiot.” Jason added.

“Hey Dray.”

“What’s up baby sister?”

“Nothing much . Just that your wife made me try my dress for the fourth time today.” I said with a scowl which caused him to laugh.

“Sorry but I did try to talk her out of it. She’s just paranoid that it won’t fit.”

“Tell her to stop being delusional.” I shouted knowing fully well that she could hear me since she was sitting beside him and she ignored me.

“Hazel?” He called from beside me and I could feel his eyes boring holes into my head.

“Yeah?” I answered him as I turned to give him a blank stare.

“Are you still mad?” He asked carefully.

“No.” I said flatly and turned to walk to my room.

“Oh oh! Someone’s in trouble.” I heard Brandon say from the living room as I walked upstairs.

I walked into the room and was about to take off my top when the door opened.

“Babe I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to stay that long.” He begged as he came to stand in front of me.

“But you did anyway.” I said rolling my eyes at him.

“Well I’m here now.”

“No shit.” I muttered and turned to walk to the bathroom before he stood in front of me.

“Come on babe. I said I’m sorry.” He begged.

“I know.”

“Then why are you still mad?”

“I’m not mad.”

“Yes you are. Tell me why.”

“I’m not mad.”

“Yes you are.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Leave me alone.”

“No can’t do.”

“Why not?”

“Because I’ve been dying to do this.” He said and slammed his lips against mine.

On instinct, I softened under his touch as my anger seemed to disappear immediately and ran my hand through his hair as he pulled me closer to him till our chests were pressed against each other.

He pulled back and smirked at me.

“Did you miss me Hazel?”

I answered him by grabbing his neck and connecting our lips together pouring out my emotions into the kiss.

He let out a low groan as he used his hands to take off my top before grabbing me by the butt and carrying me towards the bed.

I used my hands to remove his shirt so I could run my hands on his chest.

His lips moved towards my neck as he sucked on the soft spot there.

I pushed his back to have him give me a confused stare.

“I’m not going to let you give me a hickey two days to our wedding. My dress is sleeveless.” I warned him.

“Then I’ll give it to you somewhere only I can see it.”

I was about to ask him what he meant when he unhooked my bra and claimed my breast in his mouth and he sucked and teased before biting down slowly on it and moving to the other one and I was sure I’d find bite marks there in the morning.

His hands soon found the top of my trousers as he unbuttoned them and used his hands to tease my buds.

He flicked and teased until I was writhed against his hands begging for a release.

Just as I became close, I opened my mouth to let out a moan when he placed his second hand on my mouth.

“Careful now Hazel, we don’t need our guests knowing our business.” He said with a deep husky voice before he finally plunged deep with his fingers and I let out a moan into his hands as I let out a release and gradually came down from my high.

He moved up to place a kiss in my lips.

“As much as I’m dying to take you right now, I can’t because of our guests so why don’t you clean up and meet us downstairs.” He said with smirk as he turned to go to the direction of the bathroom.

I was about to ask why when I noticed the evident bulge in his trousers and let out a light laugh.

“Someone’s going to be needing a cold shower.” I teased as I walked past him to take off my clothes.

“You and I know I’ll be needing much more than that.” He said as he moved closer to wrap me in his arms.

“I've really missed you.” I muttered into his chest.

“I’ve missed you more my love.” He said and placed a soft kiss in my forehead.

I turned to put on a new pair of underwear after cleaning up and grabbed his shirt that was a bit longer than the rest as it almost reached my knee.

“I turned to see him frowning at me.

“This is long enough. I’m not wearing shorts.” I said flatly.

“Well the sooner we go down stairs, the sooner we can get them to leave so we can finish what we started.” He said.

“You mean what you started?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Either way my love. I know you enjoyed it.” He said with a smirk.

And I didn’t bother arguing with him because I knew he was right.

I know I said this would be the wedding scene but I just needed to have another cute chapter of the both of them😭😭

I've already started with the editing of this book since it's almost over but it's going to take a while to finish it.

I hope you've added my new book to your library already though? 😊

Next chapter is the wedding scene and the final chapter of the book.

It's time to say goodbye people!!!😭😭😭

Thanks for reading and don't forget to click on the little star at the bottom of your screen and leave your comments(as positive as possible please)but constructive criticism is allowed.💋💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 14.8K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
1.2M 41.3K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...
56.8K 2.5K 34
This story is the sequel to 'Her Saving Grace'. In order to understand fully and not be confused, please read 'Her Saving Grace' first. ****** Kayla...
274K 12.5K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...