Clouded...

By TheQuoteMan2

I've done it. Rank 13, lots of money to help my parents, and did not take me that long. I'm happy where I sta... More

Prologue
My OC...
Chapter 2: Invitation
Chapter 3: Questions
Chapter 4: Acceptance
Chapter 6: First Encounter
Chapter 7: Cursed
Chapter 8: Desire
Hero Analysis: Cyclone/The Wind Phantom
Chapter 9: Partnership
Chapter 10 Special: The Interview(s)
Chapter 11: Commotion

Chapter 5: First Time

40 3 1
By TheQuoteMan2

< You can't overcome anything. You'll just fall down and stay down. Just like "he" said. >

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

===============

Cyclone's P. O. V

===============

At Cyclone's house...

"Oh, come on... That voice again... Shit..." I cursed as I hear that "voice" again as I still confuse it with Effect.

< It's talking smack about you again? >

"Yeah." I sighed. "Oh, yeah. I'll be going to U. A today." I remembered it from yesterday.

I went to the dining room to tell my mom I have a job now. Which was weird. Well, I have told my mom also that being a hero is a full-time job. She said that I need to come home early tonight.

"Got it ma." I nodded in agreement.

I went out of the house and started to glide my way to U. A high school.

< You're ready to talk of the students there? You seem awfully nervous about this. >

"I got it Effect. Don't even worry about it. " I told him while dodging buildings while going to U. A.

< That doesn't make me feel better about you though. >

"Just shut your mouth for a bit will ya?" As I groan in frustration.

< Okay, okay. Don't get so mad so early in the morning. >

~~~

At U.A High School...

"We're here..." As I landed in front of the front gate of U.A.

"Good morning sir! Who are you may I ask?" A polite guard asks me.

"I'm a new member of the faculty staff." I told the guard. Hoping he does know me.

"Oh! Sir Cyclone!" The guard bowed before me.

"Come on now, don't bow on me. And just call me without honorifics." I told the guard in a slightly embarrassed tone.

"O-okay Cyclone! You may come into the school now." The guard opened the gate.

"Are the classes starting right now?" I asked.

"You have 3 minutes until the classes start Sir." As the guard checks his watch.

"Ohhhhh shoot!" As I run into the massive school building.

And soon after I went into the building, I was met with Mt. Lady. Actually, I bumped into her as she's going out of the building.

"O-ow..." As I scratch my head from the bump.

"H-hey Cyclone... I heard you're a new teacher here..." She stated.

"Y-yeah... I'm actually running late. I'm sorry! I'll be going now!" As I started running again towards the 2nd floor where the classrooms are.

At the Class 1-A's classroom...

===============

Aizawa's P. O. V

===============

"Looks like we're gonna start this class without this guy..." I muttered to myself before going out of my sleeping bag.

WAM!

As soon after I said that, the door slides open with a ton of force.

"Took you long enough." I told the new guy. While I'm getting out of my sleeping bag.

"Thanks for stating the obvious bud." He responded with a bit of sarcasm. This guy will annoy the hell out of me. I can already feel it.

"Anyways, my name is Shota Aizawa. I'm your homeroom teacher for the Hero Course." I told the class.

===============

Cyclone's P. O. V

===============

Monotone voice as always. Damn. What should I even expect from him anymore.

"..." I looked at the people in the classroom. Muttering and whispering to each other.

"And here's your P.E teacher for this year. Cyclone." As Aizawa points to me.

And I just nodded my head and just stayed silent.

"Ay, Eraser. Where in the hell is the faculty room?" I told Aizawa.

"The next floor. Get there now. You still have a meeting with Nezu." He told me with his blank expression.

"Sure. I'll see you later." As I left the classroom to get the faculty room.

I took a gander at the other room until I came into the faculty room. Which was spacious. And I mean that.

"Hello, young Cyclone!" All Might is literally greeting me first as soon as I came into the room.

"Good morning." As I put my stuff on my designated table. They were already ready for my arrival.

"Where's the Principal's office?" I asked everyone in the room if they know where it is.

"Go up one floor. You can see it immediately." Midnight spoke up.

"Okay, thanks. I'll be going." I also left the faculty room to go to the Principal's office.

At the Principal's office.

"Hello?" As I opened the door.

"You came in without knocking?" The small but terrifying Nezu told me.

"I'm sorry about that. Anyway, what are we gonna talk about here?" I asked Nezu.

"I'll be brief for this meeting. I have things to be doing after this. So. Are you gonna be a full-time teacher at this school?" Nezu asked with me seriousness. Not surprising really.

I stood there thinking about the benefits and downsides of my current choices.

"If I may, can I be a "part-time" teacher?" I told the Principal.

"What your definition of "part-time"?" Nezu asked me slightly confused.

"You see, I have my only family, my mother, unprotected." I stated. Then I added, "Is there any way I can be compensated for my temporary stay here?"

"I have heard about your family history... I guess that is true. Well, I can't help it. Sure. You'll be paid a good amount of salary. But." Nezu pauses.

"Hm?" I tilt my head.

"If you stay here full-time, we'll accommodate your mother at this school. In short, we'll give her a room. To be safer than ever by surrounding your mother with Pro Heroes to protect her." Nezu is making this deal too good to be true. I'm sure that nothing is going on. But is there?

"I'm thinking about the deal for a bit. I hope the deal is still around until I make my decision." I told him.

"No worries. The deal will always be on the table until your decision. You can go on now Cyclone." Nezu said before jumping off his chair.

"Wait." I told Nezu. Stopping him on whatever he is doing.

"What is it? One more thing to ask of me?" Nezu asked.

"Can I just teach whenever I feel like it? I'm still not too sure about what should I teach for the new students." I asked with a bit of begging in my voice.

"Well, that's on you. I guess you're still not ready to be a true teacher. So I'll allow you for this time." Nezu said before gesturing me to leave.

"Thanks." I nodded with respect before I went out of the office.

Outside the office...

I started to ruminate on the recent news lately. I got word that a raid from an unknown villain group is gonna happen somewhere. But I don't know when. I'll probably start scouting the notorious areas that I know of. But first, teaching.

In the field...

I looked around and I saw the Class 1-A doing something. Wait. That activity looks familiar... The ball toss activity! Yeah, I remember that one. I'll go take a look.

I teleported into the field and looked at the students. And I pulled out my notebook. Taking notes of the student's attitude and personality traits. God, I feel like a freaking nerd right now.

===============

Aizawa's P. O. V

===============

I noticed an ominous aura creeping up behind me... Is it...

I looked behind me and it was "him". Who could have known?

"DIEEEEE!!!" As one of the new students, Bakugo threw the ball with a lot of emotion. I couldn't care less. I'm just here to record the yards the ball flew.

Oh... Pretty damn far.

"Have you done this before Eraserhead?" Cyclone asks me.

"Yeah. And I did horrible." I told him plainly.

"Whatever you say, man. You're pretty notorious of expelling students." He told me.

Then I looked back at the students and they were, to say the least, pretty scared.

"The next one. Who's up?" I asked the class, ignoring him.

Then after all the students did their first test, I wasn't really impressed with the results. Expected of them. Now... I wonder what's he's gonna do with the class.

===============

Cyclone's P. O. V

===============

After I saw it earlier, I got a lot of data from the class. Well, half of them. So I'll test them in fighting me. I'm interested in some of the students. But not gonna lie, some of them have great potential and some of them are just prospects. Hit-or-miss quirk users. And some of them... Uh... Just don't belong in such a high class of 1-A.

"I'll pick 2 fighters. Voluntary. Let's get some cardio in."

The whole class muttered and started looking at each other.

"And if anyone from the 2 wins against me, everybody will have free snacks." I stated. Then the class was surprised by the offer and started to talk it out.

After 6 years of this class not making up their goddamn minds they finally chose two people who will might me.

"Hm. What's the name?" I asked the two.

"The name's Katsuki Bakugo." One of them spoke up.

"My name is Shoto Torodoki. Nice to meet you." The cool-looking hair guy spoke second.

"Interesting." I muttered. "They look fearsome. Let's see how will they match-up." I added.

"Who's going first?" I pointed at the two.

"I'll go." The Bakugo guy stepped up. Then the whole class was weirdly quiet. They don't wanna cheer for their fellow classmates?

===============

Aizawa's P. O. V

===============

What in the hell is Cyclone thinking? He's already putting them in a test like this? This is supposed to be done later.

==============

Cyclone's P. O. V

==============

We walked onto the large field just filled with dust. And Bakugo's classmates are just watching on the side. With, of course, Aizawa watching also. I'll just see what Bakugo does. I'll just counter and attack accordingly.

"U. A Graduate my ass... I'll defeat you and soon enough, I'll pass you and become the #1 ranked hero." Bakugo taunted.

I don't know, man, but I'm feeling some type of way right now...

Bakugo attacks me with his quirk, and I just dodged everything he's throwing at me. I'll make sure that our skill gap is obvious.

Most of all, he's only attacking with emotion. Not with his brain. He'll learn from this.

"Die DAMMIT!!!" Bakugo screamed while his still missing his explosions.

"Weak." I stated.

I grabbed him by the arm and with my arm strength, I put him on his back to the ground and cuff his hands. And I turned on my Wind Aura.

"I could have killed you right here." As I make sure he knows his place.

And Bakugo... Is silent. He should be. If it was a villain, he's already dead before his dream could even start.

The whole class is in disbelief. How amusing. His overconfidence got him defeated. I'm sure that he'll learn from this. But at the same time, I'm sorely disappointed. But I believe in the growth and maturity of quirks and mentality.

I let Bakugo go and he walked back to the group sulking. And is in silent sadness.

And now... Shoto Torodoki. I heard he got here by recommendation. And his quirk is terrifying. He has a double quirk. Like me. If Bakugo's quirk was pretty good, if he can master the quirk, it might as well give the top spot to him. I'm talking about Torodoki there.

"..." I stood there again silent waiting for him to do anything.

He generated lots and lots of ice and they are coming towards me. He's the focused and silent type of fighter huh.

I sliced them easily with rapid movements of mine.

Then he jumped in the air and throw ice at me thinking that would do anything to remotely give him an advantage.

The look on his face doesn't give anything remotely close to being nervous but I think he knows he's no match for me. So I'll end this swiftly.

"Wind Control: Hurricane." I reach my hand towards the direction of Torodoki.

I plan to finish this now. So I'll make it more powerful.

==============

Midoriya's P. O. V

==============

The hurricane was so powerful it was spewing sand all over the place. W-wow... He is just something else. And to think he isn't that much older than us.

I looked behind me and Kacchan is still sad. And my other classmates are still impressed and terrified at the same time. But he's gonna fall! I gotta help!

"Don't interrupt." Aizawa-sensei spoke up.

==============

Cyclone's P. O. V

==============

Yep. He's defeated.

"Don't blink." I whispered before I disappeared into thin air.

BLINK!

I appeared to save half and half from falling to the ground bad. I caught him and teleported him onto the ground.

"I... I'm alive." The new student said nervously...

"You didn't lose. It just means you just need to rethink your approach. You've done well." I told the student as I appeared again out of thin air.

"Welp. Class 1-A ain't getting any snacks today. Too bad." I told everyone in 1-A.

But as I looked at them, they looked scared of me. I overdid it didn't I?

"Calm down everyone. I'm not what you think I am." I told 1-A again. Hoping for their mood to lighten up just a bit.

"We're gonna talk about this later Cyclone." Aizawa told me as he walks up to me.

"Sure thing." I told him before...

Ring... Ring...

"Huh?" I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to see what it is.

A text from one of the Agencies... Raid is expected to happen in 1 hour. Alright, I need to go now.

"Aizawa. I'll be going somewhere for a little bit. Tell the other teachers." As I disappeared.

"This guy..." Aizawa sighed before turning back to the students.

====================================

A-kun: Thanks for being patient with me for this another chapter of this book. I've been binge-watching and reading the hell out of the manga so I know what I'm talking about. I have a lot more watching and reading to go but I'll try releasing more and more chapters soon. But anyway, have a great day reading and I'll see you in the next one. Bye!

Word Count: 2388 Words

1:32 AM
1/6/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
298K 8.9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...