sugar baby [h.s]

By twinklelittlescar

all elena needed was just a little bit of money to get through the tough times that college can bring. her fr... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
it's coming
it's here!

thirty five

27.4K 679 394
By twinklelittlescar

Just as I had suspected not a rom-com, but we did get pizza. It's not the sort of pizza I'm used to though; not greasy and heavy, making you feel ill immediately after eating. It's lighter, fancier, made especially for us by the kitchen downstairs, perks of living in a hotel I suppose.

I laugh the entire way through Anchorman, curled up into Harry's side balancing my plate of half eaten pizza on my lap. My head rests on his chest and it shakes as Harry laughs along as well; though he claims he's watched it at least fifty times he still finds the jokes hilarious. His laugh is one of my favourite noises, and I didn't know that having a favourite noise was even a thing.

"You gonna finish that?" Harry gestures to my now slightly cold pizza still sitting on my plate. I shake my head, my stomach unable to squeeze in anymore no matter how delicious it is. Harry's free hand picks up the plate from my lap and places it on the seat beside him, picking up one of the slices and taking a bite. His other hand is softly tracing the skin of my shoulder as his arm is slung over my back. I notice how I'm never far away from him. If we're in the same room, he's always close by to me.

At some point I lose track of the movie, it begins to play in the background of my mind as I scan the area of Harry's apartment. The absence of personal touches and photos make me sad. Now that I've met his family and I've seen how close they are and how nice they all seem to be, it's a shame that he doesn't keep mementos of them around his home. No family photos, no childhood memories, no pieces of 'art' from his little niece. Aside from that, the apartment is growing on me. This couch now feels comfortable and familiar, the kitchen isn't necessarily homey but it's approachable, and that view just seems to get better every time.

"Such a good movie" Harry says abruptly as my attention diverts back to the screen, the credits are now being displayed on the almost aggressively large TV screen.

"It's pretty good" I agree with a grin as Harry leans forward, placing the plate beside him into the coffee table. He remains seated forward, but turns his body to smile down at me.

"You know, I had a thought. Why don't you stay here while I'm in New York? You could water my plants for me" He offers. I furrow my brows and do a quick sweep of the room.

"You don't have plants" a wide smile grows across his face as he nods his head. That would definitely liven up the place. Maybe I should get him a plant, something low maintenance so he can travel without it dying. It's obviously a not well thought out excuse for me to stay here as opposed to my own place. I roll my eyes with a gentle grin. "Harry, my apartment is totally safe" I reach my hand out and place it on his back, rubbing it gently.

"I know I know, but it would still make me feel better. Being that far away, knowing that you were here would be very comforting to me" It's a sweet thought, him being concerned for my safety while he's away. Unwarranted of course, but still very sweet. It might not be so bad, he has an incredible bath tub that I am dying to take a soak in, plus the kitchen would be an absolute dream to cook in. I shrug my shoulders.

"Alright, if you're that worried about it then I'll stay here" I sigh with a smile, leaning my head back against the sofa.

"Thank you bub" I flick my head up to see him peering down at me with a soft grin. Our gazing is interrupted by his phone loudly vibrating on the table in front of us. Harry lets out a quiet groan as he leans over to pick it up before turning back to me.

"I have to take this, I'll meet you upstairs" he tells me. I nod my head and climb up from the couch, heading towards the stairs and climbing up them as he abrasively answers the call. I opened my small suitcase and began to dig through it looking for something to wear to bed when I saw Harry figure leaning against the doorway out of the corner of my eye.

"Everything okay?" I ask, standing back up from my bent over position.

"Just enjoying the view" he smirks before pacing over to me. "I have to do some work for a couple of hours"

"Nooooo" I whine like a little child. It's only been a day since we spent the night together but now that I know he's going to New York I want to soak up every minute with him. He places his hands on my hips with a light chuckle.

"Only for an hour or two I promise, I'll be just down the hall in my study. You get some sleep, I'll be back before you know it" his voice is soft and gentle before he leans in to press a light kiss to my lips before releasing his grip on my hips and walking back out of the room.

Well this sucks, I came here to spend time with him and he's off working. At least he's still in the apartment, and it is kind of early I guess. I kneel back down in my bag and take out the lacy slip on nightie I was going to surprise Harry with and take it to the bathroom with my toiletries. It was something I bought in Paris the first day there before I went to the Louvre, this was just one of many. Heather suggested that the French make the sexiest clothes, I thought it would be wise to take the opportunity I was presented with and secretly buy a few pieces.

I undress in the low lighting of Harry's en-suite, there's a large control panel on the wall beside the door where you can adjust the brightness of the lights. There's like twelve different settings, who knew there needed to be that many. Once the slip is on I realise what Heather was talking about, it does look pretty sexy, and I wouldn't consider myself to be a very sexy person. The thin black material drapes itself carefully over my curves not constricting my movements but also supports my breasts and makes them look slightly bigger than they normally do. I examine the length after I slip on the matching pair of panties, the hem hangs just above my mid thigh. This should do nicely I think.

I tie my hair back to wash my face and brush my teeth before heading back into the bedroom and climbing into my side of the bed. I love that I have my own side at his place, and that it correlates to the side I normally take in my own bed.

I wake up with a fright to discover I'm still alone in the bed. I crane my head over to see the alarm clock sitting over on the bed side table on Harry's side of the bed. It's nearly midnight, he was supposed to be back in bed with me nearly two hours ago. Curiosity gets the better of me, I have to go and see him, make sure that he's okay, maybe try and coax him back to bed.

I wander down the hallway in search of Harry's study, a room I've never seen before. Luckily for me, Harry has left the door slightly ajar and I'm able to hear his booming voice on the other side of the wood panel door.

"This should have been done by last Friday for fucks sake, get it together. I don't want to hear another word about this until it's fixed. Give my solutions not problems, figure it out" he huffs as I hear the phone being slammed back down onto its receiver. He sounds angry and stressed, maybe this isn't such a good idea, or maybe it is. What's the harm in trying? I timidly knock on the door before gently nudging it open.

Harry's back is to me, picking up some papers from the printer tray and examining them. "I'm sorry this is taking so long baby, won't be too much lon-"

He speech is paused as he turns around, catching a glimpse of me leaning against the doorway. My nerves lift as a wide smirk spreads across his face, his head tilting to the side as he scans me up and down. He's not mad, he likes it, thank god.

"Everything okay Mr Styles?" I try and keep my voice as sultry as I can, I can see Harry bite down on his bottom lip as he sits back down on his large black chair.

"It is now, why have I never seen this before?" He asks, clearly enjoying our little game. I have to be honest, I am too. I'm normally not good at this sort of thing, maybe this dress has super powers. I shrug with a coy smile.

"I've had it for a while, it's just been lying around. Do you like it sir?" I tilt my head to the side, my hand absentmindedly smoothing out the material that falls across my hip. Harry shifts in his seat, leaning his forearms on his desk.

"I do, I do like it. Come over here, let me see it better" he mumbles heavily. I pad slowly across the room towards him, his gaze remaining on mine. I walk around the desk and he spins his chair around to face me as I stand in front of him.

"Hmm, very nice, very sexy. You're being a little naughty you know that, distracting a man from an honest days work coming in here looking like this" he reaches his hand out and runs it over the lace trim on the hem, his soft touch igniting my body.

"Can we really call it an honest days work when it's nearly midnight?" I ask him sweetly, inching my body slightly closer to him. His hand slips around to the back of my thigh as he brings my body closer to him. His bright green eyes are hooded as he bites down on his bottom lip again, scanning his eyes upwards to my chest and then to my face.

"I guess we can, when I spent the other half of the day apologising to my lovely girlfriend for being an asshole" his attempt at a serious tone makes me giggle, bringing a small smile to his lips in response.

"True, and I'm certainly glad you apologised, I think it was good for both of us" I mumble quietly, placing one of my hands on his neck, playing with a strand of his curls at the nape of his neck.

"I agree. Fuck you look mighty fine in this" he hisses gently through his teeth as he quickly grips my hips, lifting me up and bringing me down to sit on his lap. I squeal as he does it, my legs coming to rest in the gap underneath his arm rests. As I sit down I can feel his bulge pressing against me through the thin material of the panties.

"Do you have much more work to do sir?" I ask him teasingly, rolling my hips slightly against his. His fingers grip onto my hips in response, raising his hips up to roll against mine. I weave my hand into his hair and ever so gently pull on the curls. It has the desired response as Harry closes his eyes briefly, choking back a moan.

"Just one last thing I need to do in here. You decide; am I fucking you on that couch over there, the desk or right here in my chair?" He asks me gruffly, his hand snaking around my waist to my lower back to pull me flush against his chest. My heart rate picks up significantly as he begins to roll his hips upwards slow and deliberate.

"Here" I pant out gently. "Right here, please sir" I'm immediately cut off as his lips are pressed against mine in a passionate kiss, one that quickly becomes frenzied. I slip my hands out of his hair and push his suit jacket off of his shoulders and begin to quickly unbutton his shirt. My lips part as he wastes no time slipping his tongue into my mouth while his hands work on removing his belt from his pants.

Quickly as I can I nudge Harry's shirt over his shoulders before he helps to remove the clothing. Before long my hips are lifted upwards so he can slip down his slacks and his boxers. Our kiss briefly parts as Harry tears open the condom packet with his teeth, looking up at me with a devilish grin.

"Always have one in my pocket when I go to see you, never want to not be prepared" he explains with a cocky grin. I stifle a laugh as Harry rolls the condom on. Harry doesn't bother trying to remove my panties, opting to instead push them over to the side before he slides my hips down onto him. The feeling is a bit of an intense one as I haven't had a lot of practice with being on top, but it's an intense feeling of pleasure instead of pain like the first time we had sex.

"Oh fuck you feel so good, gonna ride my cock baby?" Harry moans out as I slowly lift my hips up and bring them back down, trying to figure out a rhythm that works for the both of us. I know he's probably used to going a lot faster, but his hands hold my hips to support me, not to rush me. I nod my head as I attempt to speed up the pace, eager to feel that familiar pull in my stomach.

"That's it baby, find your rhythm, you're doing so fucking good" he leans his head forward and peppers kisses along my now exposed neck as my head is tilted upwards towards the ceiling. I dig my nails into his shoulders as I find a nice rhythm, slow enough for me to be able to keep the pace but quick enough for both of us to be sweating in minutes.

"Tell me how it feels baby" Harry groans against my neck, biting down on a particularly sensitive spot near the base of my throat.

"So good, it feels so good" A loud moan escapes my lips as I buck my hips slightly faster. One of my hands slides into his hair to tug on the curls His lips find mine in another feverish kiss as I rest my chest against his own, allowing me to move my hips faster due to the support. I can feel Harry's hand slip from my waist and make contact with the point of where we both connect, rubbing on the sensitive nub gently.

Harry's lips trail down my throat to my chest, he tugs the thin material to the side with his teeth to expose one of my breasts. I feel his tongue flicker across my nipple, causing a litany of quiet swears to fall from my lips. The combination of all of the sensations is almost too much to bear. I can feel my legs begin to shiver and quake, if we were standing up I would have fallen over. His thumb presses down on my clit before rubbing it roughly, his mouth pressing wet kisses across my chest. My movements become sloppier, I lift up my legs and wrap them around Harry's waist before bringing my lips up to his ear.

"Fuck me on your desk, please, please fuck me" I manage to moan out. Harry wastes no time lifting me up and holding me against his chest as he scatters some papers to the side, knocking over some stationary and sending it flying to the floor. The sound of it crashing to the ground amuses me as I press my lips against his neck, kissing along his sharp jaw line. Quickly my body is laid down against the wooden desk, it's not the most comfortable surface but the image of Harry above me certainly makes up for it.

His eyes peer down at me darkly as he pauses for a moment, appearing to enjoy looking at me from this angle. My hair must be a knotted mess, my lips swollen and red, my breasts peeking out from the black lace dress.

"You're so fucking beautiful Elena, you are all the time, but especially now" he groans as he grips my hips to pull them down so my lower half hangs over the edge of the desk. I wrap my legs around his waist as he buried himself within me, setting up a quick and rough rhythm that has me moaning loudly in seconds.

"Oh god" I moan out, reaching out to grip onto his biceps, desperate to touch him. His body is immediately lowered down to me as I connect our lips together. I sometimes feel like our bodies are wired together, I have a thought in my head and he seems to complete it.

"I'm the only one that gets to make you feel like this, the only one who can make you feel this good" Harry groans against my lips. I believe him, I never even knew these sorts of feelings existed before him. When he says it to me, it doesn't feel like he's only talking about sex, more the way he makes me feel always. I feel safe, secure, beautiful, I feel like I'm more than enough. It's fast, way too fast, but I never want to part from him, it's a terrifying thought, one that I banish from my mind at least for the mean time.

"You're the only one" I moan into his ear. His fingers work over time quickly rubbing my clit as my legs begin to stiffen, the familiar pull is back.

"Come on baby, let go" I hear him speak gruffly in my ear, but it feels so far away as I find my release. My legs tighten around him, my nails are drawn down from the top of his shoulders to the small of his back. I try and keep my eyes open as I feel the euphoria, knowing that he likes to see my eyes when I reach this point. A few more sloppy thrusts are pressed into me before Harry stills, calling out my name along with a string of swears before his body collapses on top of me. Leaving us both in a hot sweaty mess lying across the mahogany desk as we both attempt to catch our breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 895 33
Surviving an abandoned island was only their beginning. Beginning six months after "Stranded with the Rockstar", Sunny is trying to start a new life...
78 0 14
With his mother being a prostitute, Hye is convinced that her new engagement with Harry is 100% superficial. Desperate to protect his mother from ano...
19.7K 284 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...
106K 4.3K 30
*Includes Mature Content* Harry Styles: the founder and CEO of one of the fastest-growing American record labels and recording companies in the world...