The Boss's Wife True Love

By TMSaunders

BOOK THREE: This is the third book to The Boss's Personal Assistant and Boss's Ex Personal Assistant... Rile... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten Recap
Chapter Eleven Authors Notes
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Eight

6.2K 266 19
By TMSaunders

WYATT    POV

I couldn't understand why Riley phoned me saying she was sorry and then hang up. I'm sitting in my office just staring at the paperwork. I'm still thinking about what Riley said.

Alex walks into my office looking overly concerned.

"Grandad just phoned me and he's worried about mum," Alex stands in front of my desk with his hands in his pockets. I thought back to the first day Alex zoomed into my office and asked if I was his daddy my heart filled with so much love and now, he's a fully grown man and walking.

"She phoned me saying she was sorry, but I don't know what she's sorry about," I look at Alex and he has a worried look on his face.

"Grandad said mum was scared that she was losing you and she lost it on the phone then she hung up,"

I grabbed my phone and dialled Riley's number, but it went to answer the phone.

"Your mother is not answering. What bike did she bring?" I asked Alex I was concerned for her safety.

"I don't know she normally comes in the limo," Alex says.

"I will go home and see if she's there. Phone your granddad to check the speedway," I say, and I just leave.

Riley, I hope you don't do anything stupid? I know this is my fault for not talking to her. I just wanted to be left alone so I could sort myself out. I have never acted like this to Riley I should never have blanked her.

I get home and go in the garage and (Bad Boy 2) is gone fuck that bike is her racing bike and it goes like fuck. My phone rings.

"Zayne,"

"What bike is she riding?"

"Her racing bike," I say and run my fingers through my hair.

"She's not at the speedway yet but I will stay for a while just in case she shows up,"

"If she does ring me," We hang up and I think of all the places she likes to go.

It's been a long time since we did anything together.

Where the hell are you, Riley. I was sitting on the steps by the front door wishing Riley would ride up the drive. I got my phone out and looked at the time. It was getting close to the time for Blake to get home and Riley wasn't here and that was so unlike her. She was always home in time. I got Angels number up and phoned her.

"Dad,"

"Angel, could you please come over and sit With Blake? I need to find your mother," I say.

"Dad mum phoned me a while ago and said she was sorry and hung up," I shot up from the step and started to pace. I was so consumed with fear.

"Angel, what time was this?"

"Before lunch,"

"Could you please watch Blake?"

"Yes, I'm on my way," I hang up and ring Alex.

"Dad have you found her yet, she did ring but I missed it and she left a voicemail saying she's sorry,"

My heart was sinking with every beat.

"Nothing yet I am going to look around I will keep in touch,"

We hang up and I punch the air.

"Riley," I shout. I look at my phone and try her number again and it rings.

"Hello," A woman says.

"I wish to speak to my wife Riley," I say.

"One moment while I pass you to the person in charge," What the hell is going on.

"This is Sargent Liam Rundle can I help you?" My heart sank, and I collapsed to the floor.

"I wish to speak to my wife this is her phone,"

"I'm sorry sir but I really do not want to tell you on the phone, but your wife has been in an accident and we are still at the scene. Could you please tell me what she was driving"?

"She's riding her motorbike," I say and start to cry.

"We are still at the scene accessing the situation,"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing I felt numb, and this was my fault.

"I need to see her," I say.

"You will be better of going to the hospital to wait," I was not listening.

"I need to see my wife," I was angry.

"I shouldn't be telling you this, but we are at Lark Hill," I hang up and get in the limo and head over to Lark Hill.

**********

I Phoned Zayne on my way and told him not to say anything to the children so he's on his way over.

The car pulls up and there is a lot of vehicles parked up and so many emergency personnel. I walked towards one of the officers.

"Where is my wife," I shout, and I could see her bike under the second set of wheels and this lorry was a big artic with sixteen wheels. My whole body went numb with what I was seeing I couldn't see Riley. I was trying to keep myself together.

"Sir, who is your wife?"

"Riley she was the one on the bike," I was running my fingers through my hair.

"They are accessing the scene,"

I was feeling frantic and angry. I could see her bike, but I could not see Riley. Zayne walks up to me and looks and shakes his head.

"Where the hell is my daughter," He screams, and everyone just looks at him. Well, they would he's tall six-seven and well-built and full of tattoos.

"My daughter is not under the lorry," Zayne shouts.

I looked at him and he was looking at the bike.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"The bike is at the wrong angle,"

"We are still looking for her, but they thought it was a male rider,"

"Riley is five two with long black hair and very petite," I say.

"You are looking for Riley Miller the motorbike racing rider," The officer looked at us and pointed us towards the crew that was stood by the verge. We walked over to them.

"You are looking for Riley Miller," They all looked at us with shock.

"I can tell you now that my daughter is not under the lorry. The bike is at the wrong angle she's around here in this verge," Zayne says, and they look down the verge.

"We will check it out," One of the firemen says.

Zayne knows what he's talking about. He's been around bikes most of his life and he's seen his share of accidents.

The guy got kitted up and was lowered over the verge which was about twenty feet plus. We watched him search the thick bushes. I hope to god she's okay and the baby.

"I found her send the stretcher down," My heart was pounding so fast.

They sent the stretcher down and then I watched as Riley was pulled up to safety.

I wanted to run to her and see if she was all right, but Zayne held me back.

They slowly take her helmet off I could see her beautiful face. They put a neck brace on her and cut her leathers off and she had so much blood. I had to turn away it was obvious she lost the baby. They put her in the ambulance, and they were about to give her some morphine.

"Please do not give her that she is allergic she has a little wristband that as it written on," I say, and they look at her wrist.

"She's the only one that we have had that cannot have morphine," The paramedic says.

"She found out when she had a bone marrow transplant," I say, and they look at me.

"You could sit there we'll be done in a moment and we'll take her to Victoria," The paramedic says.

Zayne walks back to his car and tells my limo driver to meet me at the hospital.

"Do you know why your wife would be bleeding like that?"

"She's three months pregnant or was," I say, and they carry on.

They write everything down and then we leave for the hospital.

********** 

We reached the hospital, and I could see the media hanging around. I should tell the children, or they are going to watch it on TV.

I phoned Alex.

"Dad, have you found mum?"

"Yes, son and we have just arrived at the hospital. Your mother had an accident,"

"I am on my way," Alex hung up on me.

I now phone Angel who is watching Blake, Aria and Freya.

"Dad,"

"Angel keep Blake away from the TV and give your gran a call to come over and watch the little ones. Your mother was in an accident and it's going to be all over the TV,"

"I will be there soon as gran gets here, and I will tell gran that they are not to watch TV," She hangs up on me too.

I had to phone Ashley because He would never talk to me again and he saved my life.

"Wyatt, how's things?"

"Ashley. Riley had an accident on her bike and it's going to be all over TV. I thought I should tell you," I rub my face.

"Grace and I are on the way," He hangs up too.

The paramedics were ready. They cover Riley with a blanket up to her neck and opened the doors. The cameras start to flash, and they start shouting at me with questions.

"Mr Nash how bad is Riley's injuries?"

I wanted to ignore them, but Riley would be pissed at me if I did that.

"I don't know how serious her injuries are," I say and follow her in through the doors.

They push her into a room and a doctor walks in and takes the blanket off. He reads the notes and looks at me.

"Three months pregnant," He says.

"Yes, it would be our sixth child,"

"Six pregnancies," He says while he examined her.

"No five we have twin girls," He smiled.

"I can't feel any broken bones, but I will send her down for a scan,"

I wanted to hold her hand, but I was too scared to.

"Riley, I love you," I whispered in her ear.

They took her for a scan, and I went to get a coffee and sat outside her room waiting for her to come back. Zayne walks towards me.

"How is she?"

"They sent her down for a scan,"

We sit for a while and Alex and Angel show up.

I stand up and give Angel a hug.

"Dad, how is mum?"

"We don't know yet," I say and pat Alex on the shoulder.

A while later and she's wheeled back to her room we all sit with her and wait for the doctor.

I leant against the windowsill and Zayne was sitting in a chair and so was Alex, Angel was stood holding her mother's hand.

Not one of us spoke.

The doctor walks in and looks at us all.

"This is Riley's father Zayne, and this is our son Alex and daughter Angel," I say, and he looks at them.

"Nice to meet you all. Riley's scan showed that she's lost the baby and she as pressure on her spine. We need to drain the fluid away and she should make a full recovery," I shake his hand and take a deep breath.

Riley is going to be devastated in losing the baby. I hope she wakes up I want to see her beautiful smile. It was getting late, and everyone left. I was sitting and watching her. I was too scared to touch her. I don't know why but I was. I pulled my chair closer to her and rested my head on the bed and fell asleep.

********************

Hope you like this chapter?

For all the readers that have read all the books about Riley and Wyatt will know how much they love each other and will know that Wyatt is not acting his normal self. 

What did Warren do or say?

Riley took off because she knew Wyatt was distant from her. She knew that every time she would walk into the room Wyatt would look at her and call her beautiful and kiss her but he did none of that and Riley was hurting.

I just wanted to clarify a few things for the new readers that haven't read how Riley and Wyatt met. Warren was Wyatt's jealous friend and took advantage of Wyatt's mum and told her that Riley was a gold digger which almost ruined the wedding.                 

Would like to read your comments

Thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 14.6K 57
BOOK THREE OF HARRISON SERIES Maria Wayne left after she was accused and betrayed by the love of her life. No matter how much he apologizes and tries...
907K 25.1K 51
Book Three of the Drowning Series: It has been over three years since Riley walked away from the dark-haired boy who couldn't beat his demons. When...
13M 104K 9
[preview] V E N G E A N C E โฆ Riley Owens, the innocent, and beautiful girl who had always been smart and caring. She has always had a great life esp...
5.1M 157K 67
โš ๏ธ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! This WattPad version is a well-loved rough draft, enjoy it! But be warned it's t...