Say Something ━━ Stiles Stili...

By Monrox

{Completed} "in which a girl has seven wonders and seven sins" Shay Marshall has been the best friend of Stil... More

Summary
Playlist
Important Author's Note
02. Feathers Flying
03. Seven Wonders
04. Open Wounds
05. Jealousy Rising
06. Shattered Glass
07. Fearful Nights
08. Covered in Red
09. A View to Kill
10. Heart to Heart
11. A Raven's Call
12. Down Memory Lane
13. Highway to Hell
14. American Gothic
15. Bates Motel
16. An Orphan's Pity
17. Closer walk with Thee
18. Deadly Tether
19. Breath of Life
20. Five Circles
21. Unblinking Death
22. Bad Blood
23. Absent without Leave
24. One Moment
25. Under the Water
26. Mother Knows Best
27. Women in Black
Sequel News
Sad News

01. Straight and Fast

35.4K 706 324
By Monrox

Disclaimer: I in, NO WAY, own Teen Wolf. Jeff David owns the show, characters, cast, ect. 

This story is the new and improved version of the first story I ever wrote. The original story may or may not be still up, I'm still debating on whether to delete it. This story will have better writing, plot details, but the main concept (people who read the original story will know) and ending will happen. Also what Shay is will be changed. And yes, the main character will be played by Chloe Moretz.

Chapter One

        Straight and Fast

        The summer consisted of no fun. I always enjoyed living within the supernatural world. Even dealing with the bad guys gave me an adrenaline rush which I craved in my previous life. So when one of my best friends, Scott McCall, asked me to do something with him and Stiles, I was eager to say yes. I didn't care what it was that we were doing but I refused to do nothing on the night before school starts once more.

        I watched as Scott waited patiently for the man to start. A few minutes ago, we arrived, in a very sketchy part of town, at a tattoo parlor. I was completely okay with needles but my friend Stiles, not so much. As you can imagine, he was less than pleased when he found out Scott wanted to get a tattoo.

        Stiles was just looking around while I stood next to Scott, who was sitting on the diagonal styled chair. The tattoo man sat in a metal chair next to Scott, holding a piece of paper Scott had given him. I believe it was a picture of his tattoo. I leaned over Scott and saw that the picture Scott had drawn was two bands, the first one bigger than the second.

        "Boy, good thing you drew me a picture." The man said with sarcasm. The drawing was crappy but it was simple, a tattoo the man shouldn't mess up on.

        Scott ingnored the sarcasm but just smiled, joyful, trying to keep his excitement under control. He had wanted a tattoo for years and when his mom gave him permission to get one, he was more than happy.

        "Hey Scott, "Stiles said from behind us, "You sure you don't want something like this?"

        Scott and I both looked over to see what Stiles was talking about. He was holding up a very detailed drawing of a lizard type hybrid with tails, claws and visible scales. Took me a second but I finally noticed the similar look of the drawing and the Kanima. After the whole kanima incident, Jackson left and went to London. I remembered driving with him to the airport, sharing a very short hug and watching him go.

        "Too soon?"

        I nodded, "Very much so."

        Stiles nodded in agreement before he dropped the packet of drawings, "Scott, are you sure of this? I mean, these things are kind of permanent."

        "I'm not changing my mind." He smiled.

        "Okay but why two bands?"

        Scott shrugged, "I just like it."

        I quirked my eyebrow, "Don't you think that your first tattoo should have some sorta'v meaning."

        "Getting a tattoo means something." Scott responded, witty.

        Stiles opened his mouth to say something but the man beat him to it, "She's right, tattooing goes back thousands of years, the Tahitian word "Tatus" means to leave a mark" The man said "Like a rite of passage"

        "How deep." I mumbled, sarcastically.

        "Yeah, you see, he gets it" Scott said, just trying to back up his point.

        "And what are you, Mister? Some sorta'v tattoo expert?" I questioned but he didn't respond, he only rolled his eyes.

        "Are you ready?" The man asked Scott as he held up the needle. Scott nodded, sitting up straighter and clearing his throat.

        "You ain't got a problem with needles, do ya?" He asked.

        "Nope." Scott said simply but there was nervousness in his eyes. The man turned on the needle, creating a loud buzzing noise, and started to draw the tattoo on Scott's arm, the ink bleeding into his skin.

        "I tend to get a little squeamish though so,..." Stiles said scratching his chin but once he took a good look at the needle piercing Scott's skin, he was done. He had his arms crossed but his body froze as his eyes went into the back of his head. He fell backwards, unconscious, with a thud.

        "When I'm done with him, do you want one?" The man asked me as Scott's breaths became more heavy.

        I raised my eyebrows, "Me! I don't know.."

        "Come on, Shay. Get one." Scott urged me on. 

        It took me a minute, debating on whether or not to get one. It was perament but, fuck it, let's do it.

        After Scott got his tattoo done, it was my turn. I had to lay on my back and lift my shirt up for the place I wanted the tattoo to be. It was less than painful but stung a bit. When the whole thing was over, Scott, Stiles and I all walked back to the jeep. Scott had a bandage wrapped around his upper arm while Stiles was holding an ice pack on his forehead. The pain for me lessened so I didn't need any ice pack or bandage.

        We all sat in the jeep in silence. Stiles in the drivers and Scott in the passengers while I sat in the back. 

        Scott kept wincing a little from the burning sensation. Stiles turned to him, "You okay?"

        "Kind of burns." Scott answered before he turned to me, "Does your tattoo hurt Shay?"

        Before I could even answer, Stiles did, his eye bulging out of his sockets, "Shay, you got a tattoo!"

        I sighed, "Well, yeah, kind of."

        "While I was passed out?"

        "Yes, while you were passed out."

        "Awesome." I heard him mumble under his breath.

        Scott hissed loudly making Stiles and I's heads snapped towards him, "I've got to take this off." He groaned.     

        "No, Scott," Stiles begged, "Please don't."

        Much to Stiles' dismay, Scott quickly unwrapped the bandage from his arm. The tattoo's ink which was once a pitch black now was fading, the skin red and burning. The ink continued to fade until there was nothing left.

        "It healed." Scott said, in shock.

        Stiles paused for a moment, "God, I hated it."

        I smacked his arm as Scott looked at him wide eyed. 

        "Sorry."

        While driving on the deserted road, Stiles had decided to ask questions about Allison. She had decided to go to France with her father for the summer, needing time to think. I understood, of course, with everything she's been through. With losing her aunt and mom plus having her evil grandfather manipulate and control her; the girl could use some time off.

        "Did you guys talk to each other over the summer?" Stiles asked as he glanced at Scott before returning his attention back to the road.

         "Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer--no text, no calls" Scott answered.

        "Then how do you know she won't be back at school then?" Stiles asked

        The jeep came to a stop at a red light. I gazed over to the backseat window and saw a black car, right next to us. But as I peered over more, I saw a certain strawberry blonde listening as a certain hunter talked next to her. Well, Allison's back.

        "After everything happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all" Scott sighed.

        I nodded my head a bit, "I think she is. I'd say pretty definite, you know." I continued, clearing my throat, "Hundred percent."

        Scott looked at me before I motioned my head towards the window. Scott was first confused on why I wanted him to look out the window but once he looked out, he stopped. There sat Allison, talking and laughing with Lydia about who knows? Scott looked at her the way he looked at her the first time they meant. He was in a trance.

        But that moment was over once Allison's eyes connected with Scott's. Her lip started to tremble before they both ducked down.

        "Can you just drive please" Scott asked, getting a tiny bit of panicked and flustered.

        "It's a red light."

        "We can see that, Stiles." I snapped, knowing this would not end well.

        Both Stiles and Scott started to ramble and argue and as far as I could see, Allison was also begging for Lydia to drive the car.

        "Maybe we should say hi." Stiles suggested abruptly, making Scott's eyes widened. Stiles than leaned over Scott and started to roll down the window.

        "Oh my God! Hey!" Stiles said but it was too late, Lydia had sped off. Stiles pursed his lips, "No, I don't think they saw us."

        The light flashed a green and Stiles pressed his foot on the petal, staring the car once more. We weren't too far from the girl's car and we could clearly see the car.

        "What are you doing?" Scott asked in a panic.

        "Driving."

        Scott's mouth gaped, "We're right behind them!"

        "There's no turns, we don't exactly have a choice." I restored as I popped my head in between them.

        He turned to me, "I don't want them to think we're following them!"

        Stiles' jaw clenched as he let out a huff of warm air before slamming his foot on the brakes, making the car jolt. Not even moments later, their car stopped as well. I looked forward, my eyes squinting in confusion. Why the hell did they stop?

        Then a large figure came tumbling down the road in a fiery pace. The figure came charging into the windshield of Lydia's car, followed my terrified screams of terror. 

        "Holy shit." I whispered before all three of us hurried to get out of the car and rushed towards Allison and Lydia. The two girls were out of the car, just staring in shock. Scott rushed over to Allison while Stiles went for Lydia

        "Are you hurt?" Stiles asked Lydia, placing a soft hand on her shoulder. Something stirred inside of me when he did that, something unknown to me, but I didn't dwell on it.

        "It came out of nowhere!" Lydia screeched, still shaken up.

        "I'm okay." I heard Allison answer Scott with a soft-spoken tone.

        Lydia looked at all of us, bewildered, "Well, I'm not! I am totally freaking out."

        I peered over to the front of the car and realized that a deer had been the one to charge at them. But that made no sense. Deers don't come running directly into cars, they usually go across roads.

        "I saw it's eyes right before it hit us, "Lydia cried, "It was like...like it was crazy."

        "No, it was scared," Scott corrected her as he placed his hand ontop of the deep, "Actually, it was terrified."

        The car ride back to my house felt like an eternity. Stiles had just drooped off Scott and before that Lydia and Allison. Al though, he had dropped off Lydia at the car repairmen seeing as she either a) needed to get a new windshield or b) new car. Seeing as her parents were rich. probably choice b. Nether Stiles or I spoke, only in silence. I didn't quiet understand why weren't talking, usually we're always talking to each other.

        When we arrived in front of my house, he parked the car and we just sat in silence.

        "Are you okay?" I asked, turning my head to him.

        "Yeah, I just," He paused, "had a thought."

        My eyebrows scrunched up, "About what?"

        "You." Stiles answered, finally meeting my eyes. 

        "Me?" I questioned, raising my brows.

        "Yeah, I just kept thinking what would have happened if you were in that car. If you got hurt." He explained, fumbling with his hands.

        "Where did that thought come from?" I asked and we just stared at each other. Not intensely but like we were trying to read each other and I so badly wanted to just to know what he was thinking.

        "Well, I couldn't let your pretty little head get hurt now." He joked, turning this once serious thing into a joke. Thank God because the tense aura was just making me uncomfortable.

        "You think I'm pretty?" I questioned as I turned my head away from him.

        His mouth opened and closed a few time, trying to form words. Of course he wouldn't know what to say, I just freaking asked my best friend if he thought I was pretty.

        I cleared my throat as he suddenly felt dry, "So, you're picking me up tomorrow, right?"

        Stiles shook himself out of his daze, "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow."

        I smiled, a soft small one as I leaned over and hugged him, his warmth radiating off of me. He wrapped his arms around my back tightly, pulling me into him. 

        I pulled away from him, "Goodnight Stiles.

        He smiled at me, a twinkle in his eyes, "Goodnight Shay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 363 26
Dissipate: Disappear or cause to disappear. Scott, Stiles and Claire have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Seeming as Scott and St...
267K 5.6K 26
Something attracted her to Beacon Hills. But she was known as the girl with the hood, who had a secret. By day she was a normal Teenage girl, by ni...
1.3K 24 19
Beacon Hills it looks like a normal town, it has houses, a few high schools, work places. The sun rises once a day, then it falls. People wake up, ge...
45 5 7
Rutledge Byrnes - better known as Ruth - has lived in Beacon Hills her entire life, having met Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski when they were littl...