Its Always You | 18+

theangeljasmine tarafından

17 year old Davina Rose Trevino moves to Atlanta, Georgia with her brother after she got herself into some tr... Daha Fazla

It's Always You
Characters
Character Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Important A/N:

Chapter Four

11.8K 276 162
theangeljasmine tarafından

Angelo's POV

I was sleeping fucken peacefully when my mom smacked the shit out of me, telling me I'm late to school. I get my phone seeing was already 11:03 lunch barely starting. I groaned and got I don't why I'm even going there's only 3 classes left after lunch, actually I don't even know why my parents make go to school at all it's not like I need a high school diploma or a college degree to run a mafia business.

I get up and start getting ready.

27 minutes later...

I let out a frustrated groan as I walk down the empty halls. My mom didn't let me breakfast as a punishment for waking up late.

Fuck I'm hungry.

As I turn left on my way to the cafeteria I bumped into a small body. I looked down and my breath got stuck in my throat, this girl was as beautiful as angel but I had a feeling she was anything but that.

How come I've never seen her before? Is she new?

"Fucken hell" she cursed rubbing her nose.

As she massaged her nose, I stare shamelessly at her body without her noticing. God those curves, what I would do to her.

Suddenly I snapped out of my trance and told her coldly "Watch where your fucken going little girl" she looked up and her eyes widened. I smirked internally knowing it's because of my looks. What a good fuck she would be. As I was thinking of ways to get her to have a quickie with me in the janitors closet she said something that caught me completely off guard.

"Listen here you asshole, you watch where the fuck your ass is going, you bumped into me" she said coldly. I even got a shivered down my spine.

What the fuck? I'm the future Italian mafia and I just shivered because of a girl. I was completely flabbergasted with myself.

She waited a couple seconds for me to reply but I couldn't. She scoffed and started walking away. My confusion turned into complete anger.

Who does she think she is walking away from me? Does she not know who I am? She must be new? Time to let her know nobody should speak to me like that.

She had only made it a couple steps when I grabbed onto her wrist and slammed her against the lockers, grabbing her by her neck raising her off the ground.

Do you know who the fuck I am? Huh? Do you?" I said in a low voice.

"No I fucken don't and I don't give a flying fuck either!" She said yelling, I looked at her in shock.

How is she not scared of me?

What the fuck.

Honestly it angered me she wasn't scared, I'm supposed to intimidate everybody and here I am with this girl who doesn't show a hint of fear or intimidation. I gripped her throat tighter to show her I'm not fucken playing around. She then caught me off guard and kneed my fucken balls!

Fucken bitch.

I dropped to my knees and held my crotch, fuck this shit hurts.

I groaned and said "I'm gonna fuck you up bambina! Oh I'm gonna fuck you up so bad"

Can't wait to spank her ass raw!

As I was taking deep breaths she lifted my chin gently and made me look at her. Fuck she's fucken gorgeous, she then smirked seductively and leaned down a gave me a kiss, fuck I felt my dick twitch!

Down boy, I'm still in pain.

She then leaned and I expected another kiss but she put her mouth again my ear and spoke in a sultry voice "I don't respond well to threats pretty boy"

Huh?

She leaned back grabbed the back of my head and kneed my fucken face. In a second I felt my nose start bleeding.

That's it!

She then smiled at me sweetly and walked away. I watched her walk away and damn that ass I looked bitting my lips totally forget about the pain she caused me, as if she knew I was looking she flicked me off.

I chuckled thinking " you know what they say mix pleasure with pain"

I can't wait to punish her.

I got up and decided to go clean my self up at the restroom as I walked out of the restroom I see Britney holding on to her bloody nose with paper towels

Fuck I need to get out of here, she's a good fuck but she's clingy as hell.

As I turned back I hear her call out to me "Baby!"

Well shit.

I turn around and she comes running to me crying.

Fuck I hate criers.

"What?" I said coldly.

"That fucken new girl embarrassed me and punched me" she sobbed trying to hug me.

Now that caught my attention.

I shoved her away, hating the way her fake nails feel.

I don't even feel bad, Britney's a bitch and I know she's not the victim here.

I chuckled internally knowing exactly who did this.

"Go to the nurses office you look like shit" I told her bluntly.

"Okay baby, tomorrow I want you to put that bitch in her fucken place" she demanded and then walked away.

Fuck this I'm going home.

I texted my second in command, Antonio first then my third in command, Gino to meet me at the parking lot.

As I'm smoking leaning on my car I hear Gino's annoying loud ass voice.

"Dude guess what fucken happened in lunch" he said walking up to me, Antonio falling behind me.

"I don't care" I said uninterested.

"The bomb ass new girl beat the fucken shit out of Britney!" He said happily, because he hates her.

"Yeah, I know I seen Britney after it happened ... Next topic" I said hoping to stop talking about this "new girl".

"But do you know why? She started talking shit to some girl she was with and suddenly they started arguing, and Britney slapped her, then the new girl snapped and BAM she punched her leaving that bitch unconscious!" He said trying to catch his breath.

Feisty little thing she is.

I stayed silent then turned to look at Antonio, to find his ass reading, typical.

Lighting up his cigar Gino said "Honestly dude it was so fucken sexy, I'd do that girl in a heartbeat"

Hell no.

Hell no?

Why do I give a fuck?

Breaking me out of my thoughts, Antonio said "Her name is Davina Rose Trevino, Angelo have her for first period"

Davina Rose Trevino.

Interesting.

"Fuck! Even her name is sexy!" Gino said in awe.

I fought the urge to snap his neck and said "Meet me at my house at 7, we have business" and with that I got into my car and drove away.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 20.8K 59
⚠️18+⚠️ *I added smut, heavy smut* Disclaimer-I started this when I was eleven, almost twelve so this is in need of heavy editing and definitely not...
130K 1.9K 55
|Book 1 in Dangerous Mafia Series| Please read this first| A girl who has secrets and thoughts darker than most. A boy who will be the leader of the...
65.6K 1.8K 21
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
69.9K 1.8K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...