Together Forever (A Leico Val...

By IAmAFatKid

Nico do Angelo wants to be a normal, straight guy, but first he needs to figure out who he likes, and he thin... More

DISCLAIMER!!!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
IMPORTANT!!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!
Sequel Name

Chapter 24

1.7K 39 44
By IAmAFatKid

Nico's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we watch a lot of episodes, I hear someone open the front door. "Probably just his mom," I think. I snuggle up closer to Leo, and he kisses my forehead. "I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be right back," Leo tells me and then he sits up and I scoot over so he can stand up. He walks to the bathroom and closes the door. I close my eyes and rest. Suddenly, there is a cold circle on the side of my head. "Move and I'll shoot your brains out," someone whispers into my ear, "Stand up slowly and don't make a noise or open your eyes." I do as told, then the person grabs my wrists and handcuffs them behind my back. Then they push me out the door at gunpoint, and I silently walk to the front door. "I guess it's not his mom then," I think. They pull me out the front door and off the porch. I run into a car, then they pull me to the back and duct tape my mouth. I am shoved into the trunk. I hear it slam shut, then the car starts. I hear a car door slam. Suddenly I'm thrown against the side as we take off, and I hear Leo screaming, "NOOOOO!!" After what seems like hours, the car stops. The trunk opens and I am manhandled by somebody through a door. They "accidentally" slam me into something. "Sorry," They say, with lots of sarcasm. Soon I am tied down on a bed with my mouth and eyes duct taped. "Nico di Angelo. You are a freak of nature. You disgust me," A familiar voice says. Then, someone tugs the tape off of my face and I see who it is. It's Hazel Levesque.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

995K 37.5K 89
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
61.3K 1K 11
โ ษช'แด ษชษด๊œฑแด€ษดแด‡, ส™แดœแด› ษช'แด สแดแดœส€ ส™แด€ส™ส โž "Are you scared of me, Bailey?" "N-no"
65.8K 1.7K 11
I woke up in the middle of the night to a loud thud coming from the big house, I ran to the lobby to see Jason, Piper, Leo and Percy, all crowed aro...
34.8K 1.2K 32
Evan works at the Orchard during the summer. Connor recently survived a failed suicide attempt, so the Murphy's go to the Orchard in an attempt to so...