The Bad Boy is a Dom ✔ #1

Door Supernatural_baby_

Re-Uploaded || Mature Content || A BDSM story between a bad boy and a good girl ADD THE SEQUEL TOO (Little R... Meer

c h a p t e r - o n e
c h a p t e r - t w o
c h a p t e r - t h r e e
c h a p t e r - f o u r
c h a p t e r - f i v e
c h a p t e r - s i x
c h a p t e r - s e v e n
c h a p t e r - e i g h t
c h a p t e r - n i n e
c h a p t e r - t e n
c h a p t e r - e l e v e n
c h a p t e r - t w e l v e
c h a p t e r - t h i r t e e n
c h a p t e r - f o u r t e e n
c h a p t e r - f i f t e e n
c h a p t e r - s i x t e e n
c h a p t e r - s e v e n t e e n
c h a p t e r - e i g h t e e n
c h a p t e r - n i n e t e e n
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y o n e
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y t w o
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y t h r e e
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y f o u r
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y f i v e
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y s i x
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y s e v e n
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y e i g h t
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y n i n e
c h a p t e r - t h i r t y o n e
e p i l o g u e

c h a p t e r - t h i r t y

13.7K 225 7
Door Supernatural_baby_

Ever wonder how it would feel to wake up, knowing that the person you love, isn't going to be there next to you or even a phone call away? I'm suffering that pain right now and it's not the pain that I thought someone would feel but it hurts. I can't imagine how someone feels; someone who has lost someone they love with all their heart. Cole isn't dead and I knew that but I couldn't help but think it was my fault, no matter how much my mind was telling me that it wasn't.

It was the truth though, or partially true. Bad things could have happened if I didn't leave the restaurant, my mom would have gone and God knows what they would have done to her. Although, if she did go then Cole would probably be here but that wouldn't help my mother because I learnt that they wanted Cole and his future didn't seem bright but fatal.

I felt like the most selfishest person since I was the one that was assigned to bed rest and getting all the medical care, while Cole was probably getting beaten up for whatever crap he caused. After I woke up from being unconscious, my dad and a doctor was looming over me as my mom slept on the chair that was beside my bed.

Turned out, I had done more damage to my back than I had thought but I didn't care that I was going to be left with scars on my back, I was more worried about what bruises and injuries Cole was going to sustain from the bad guys. Even now, I still don't know how the hell I missed the fact that it was Lee and I felt really stupid for believing that he was the perfect, good guy when he actually was the opposite of that.

It was like I was the stupid girl who just loved to get revenge on the ex boyfriend but that ended up leading into more types of crap and it turned into the shittest thing of all. My mind was jumbled and I didn't know what to do or think but I knew that I was getting really pissed off from staying in the same place or a very long time but the thing that was hurting me most was, people keeping things away from me.

'We might know where he is but it's a long shot, you must know that.' I heard voices talking outside my door and I knew that it was a bit rude to be eavesdropping but right now, I was desperate in knowing anything about where Cole and the asshole could be and it was getting to the point where I would shoot everyone to get him back. My thoughts had stopped when I heard people turn towards my door making me run back to bed and wince.

'No point of you trying to hide the fact that you were listening in to our conversation.' My mom said before giving me a small smile but you could see in her eyes just how broken it was. 'I brought in a guest but make sure you don't end up killing each other or yelling.' Mom moved out of the way and my eyes widened to see Jessie, who actually didn't look as if it was her. The more surprising thing about this was that Jessie was joined by her two older brothers, Asher and Dean.

'I'll leave you guys to it.' Mom said before she walked out of the room, leaving me with three of Cole's siblings. They all had looked a little out of it but I guess that there should be nothing else to expect from them because this was their brother that had gotten kidnapped. 'Hey.' I breathed out, not knowing what else to say. The brothers nodded their head at me but Jessie just looked away and clutched her torso; her appearance had changed and I knew she wasn't the same excited Jessie as she had been before.

'Hey.' It was Asher who had come to sit down on one of the chairs first followed by Dean but Jessie stayed standing in her place. 'How are you feeling?' Dean asked me, studying me with his eyes to see if there was anything wrong with me but I only just shrugged my shoulders and even with that little movement, my body felt like it was going to shatter.

'Who took my brother?' Jessie asked, looking at me and that's when I felt how lost she looked. Her eyes were so far away and her pupils were so small, you could see how dark it was underneath her eyes and how pale she was. I felt guilty all over again as I remember that Cole got taken away, because of my stupidity. 'You were the one that was with him, you saw the car. Who took him, Cora?' It was almost like she was shouting at me, wanting to know where her brother was.

'I didn't see the guy but I know Lee had something to do with it because when he was going to take me to somewhere safe, he ended up actually being the bad guy and that's when Cole came and knocked Lee unconscious.' Jessie sighed before taking a seat by my bed. 'Do you remember the number plate or the make of the car?' I scrunched my eyebrows in thought about anything to do with that information but nothing came to mind but just as I shrugged, I remembered a little piece of information.

'I remember that the car that I got taken in was a Toyota and the van that crashed into Cole, it had the numbers W 3 and E 2, I think.' I said, as I tried to recall the moments when the accident happened and I tried to remember everything else but I couldn't. 'Yeah. I've heard of those digits on a number plate before and it definitely belongs to Trent.' Dean said, looking towards his brother with a mix of expressions but mainly anger and thought.

'Well first thing we're going to have to do is get some people from our gang and from your dad's gang too because there is no way that Cole is going to live more than a couple days.' My heart clenched, knowing that Cole was getting tortured but for what reason, I didn't know. 'You're going to have to go out there, Cora. I know, everyone knows that you're our only hope.'

'How does any of their plans include me?' I asked, raising my eyebrows when the siblings looked at each other with something that I couldn't explain. 'It's either you're saving your boyfriend and my brother or you sit here and feel sorry for yourself.' My mouth slightly hung open at Jessie's words but I couldn't blame her or be mad at her because this was her brother that had gotten kidnapped while her friend was saved.

'She's kind of right but you do need to know how this involves you but unfortunately, the more time we spend doing that, the more that Cole gets hurt and I'm pretty sure that none of us wants that.' I sighed and pushed the tears back before saying. 'Just tell me what I have to do.'

Cole's P.O.V

I squinted as I woke up from my deep slumber, trying to figure out where the hell I was. Memories from before I fell unconscious, came back to me but they only came back to me in a blur. My head pounded and so did other parts of my face then the jolts of pain continued down until it hit my shins and that's where it stopped. I could feel my hands behind my back and my wrists tied up as the sides of my hands scraped against something hard and wood like. It was then I realized that I was on a chair, tied up.

A groan left my lips when the pain hit me very hard to the point where I didn't know if I would pass out again. Suddenly, I started coughing violently and ended up couching out some blood, which dribbled down my chin and onto my bare chest. My eyes widened in horror to see how much damage had actually been done to me, it's more than what's happened to me in the fucking past. I had dried blood painted across my chest along with stab wounds that had some gauze in it but it wasn't holding the blood in and worst of all, the bruises.

It had lined down across my chest, over my tattoos and onto my old fighting scars that I got in the past. I squeezed my eyes shut remembering how I got these scars and even when I told people that they were just old scratches that I got from when I was younger and I fought, they were much more than that. It was the worst memories that I've had, so bad that sometimes I wonder how I managed to stay here for so long. Truth is, I knew the answer already.

If it wasn't for my mom, I still would be in the state that I didn't think would keep me alive. See, there was a time where I was overweight and it bugged me so much because I knew that I was ruining myself and making myself more scary to the other students. People were scared of me, not only because I inherited a couple angry looks from my dad, but because I was a big kid and that's what scared the kids.

For a couple years, I was okay with being the overweight kid because it scared away people and it was what made them scared of me but after a while, I realized that I barely had any friends and that's what got me into doing the bad stuff. My mom stepped in when she realized that things could go from bad to horribly wrong in just a couple steps, but even when she had done all she could and I managed to lose just enough weight to make me feel like I was worth it again, I turned to drugs and that wasn't the final straw for my dad. It was jail.

Meeting Cora was one of the happiest days for me because not only did she bring some kind of change into my life but she didn't even make me realize that until she and I broke up, or I dumped her. Now, that was one of the worst days that I've experienced in my entire life and there was probably nothing else that was going to match up to it, not even this because I had been through much worse pain. I tried to block out the memories of the day that I dumped Cora because I didn't want to think about that anymore, or ever.

I looked around the room that I was currently in and took in a deep breath because I could feel my lungs and ribs hurting from the pain, but the mistake I made was breathing in because next thing you know, stale smelly air filled my nostrils making me cough out and wince as I spat out more blood. What the fuck had died in here? My questions were soon going to be met with answers because I heard the front door open.

Heavy footsteps echoed through the room and I looked at who was coming in from under my lashes and you know what? I wasn't surprised to see the motherfucker in this room. He had the greatest smirk on his face, which made my hands curl into fists and soon enough, the anger had rolled onto my and into my blood stream to the point where I could feel my face turning red from the anger. This just amused the bastard even more and guess what it did to me? Made me even angrier.

'It's nice to see that you have your father's rage. That was the only thing that I had liked about him.' His accent was strong but his deep rumble of laughter that erupted from his throat when his eyes fell on me, was much stronger so I tried to calm myself down but that was until he spoke once again but the next sentence was going to piss me off more than his previous sentence had done. 'That Cora girl looked more than delicious whenever we went to those dinners. Oh, her mother was divine too, I remember her from a long time ago and she still manages to look young.' This time, I yanked on my handcuffs to pull them and get them off of me but they were too tight.

'Why the fuck did you put her through that shit when you could have gotten whatever the fuck you wanted when you had the chance, always?' He thought about it for a minute, literally standing there and thinking about it while I tried to get out of those cuffs. 'It was for fun. They believed my American accent more than my Italian and that was and still is the most pleasure I enjoy.' I scoffed, raggedly before glaring up at him.

'You look to be in pain.' He said making me glare at him harder, but that was only because I was trying my best to get out of these cuffs which was deeming to be getting harder and harder. 'Maybe I should help you but you've not done anything to help me in anyway and you've actually made my life harder by making sure that your stupid girlfriend was safe!' He raised his voice towards the ending and then his fist flew to my face before I could react.

'You're one motherfucking asshole, you know that, Trent?' I asked him before moving my jaw around but that sentence got me another punch to my face and you know what was going through my mind right now? This guy who looked around to be in his late forties, was beating me up into pulp right now and I was letting him do this to me like a little pansy that I was and soon enough, I had enough of this.

My cuffs broke behind me and I could feel the metal cut through my skin but I could care any less, there was no way that I was going to get beaten up by an old man who thought that he was hard enough to push me around until I couldn't take the pain anymore. Trent's eyes held both angry and fury but that didn't scare me, nothing scared me. I lifted my fist up and punched Trent on his jaw, making him fall to the side but that didn't seem to stop me because I continued to punch him until he was broken and bruised.

He still managed to stand up though and this seemed to amuse me more than anything else and just as he hit me, I dodged it and grabbed his arm, pulling him closer as well as almost breaking his arm. 'Never think you'll ever break me or hurt my family and get away with it because I can assure you, you'll fail at everything that you try.' Trent opened his mouth and shouted for his slaves to come to him.

Just as the doors opened, I pulled out the gun that was on Trent and aimed at whoever was going to come in but when someone did end up coming inside, I was surprised to see...'Cora?' A smirk was now set on my face, overlaying the shock and surprise that was previously there and now, now it was time for the real action to begin.

'None of you will ever get away with this!' Trent struggled to breathe as he continued talking. 'I have a bigger gang than you and her parents and you know you won't ever beat me, you know that I'm much more stronger and tougher, even after you kill me!' He shouted but then after he shouted that, I looked up at Cora to see her holding a gun, shakily, in her hands while blood was splattered across her top and she looked as if she was debating on what to say.

'Goodbye Trent.' I said and just as I looked at Cora, I broke his arm and that had made him pass out. A gasp had escaped Cora's mouth and hr hand flew to stop any sobs from escaping. Next thing you know, my brothers and Cora's dad, ran inside with guns in their hands, standing behind Cora. Just as I was going to open my mouth and reassure them that he wasn't dead, a shot rang out through the air.

'Cole!' Cora's voice was loud and clear as I dropped through the floor, not sure of why this was happening but all I could feel was a dull amount of pain coursing through my back as I watched Cora try and run towards me but she got stopped by the bullets that blazed and hit someone that was behind me. A smile was on my face, even as the confusion was clear...Little Red managed to beat a lot of guys up and come and save me.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

708K 20.6K 32
[Completed] She's back but this time there is a new boy in her life. Lets just say they don't get along. When Jason threatens not just her but her ga...
53.3K 832 25
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐈 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩. "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞." 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤...
571K 16.1K 31
Copy right 2013 - Alyssa C.- Humor Romance Vampire SEQUEL IS OUT‼️‼️ (UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION!!!!)
1.8K 10 20
The sequel....