Mizu: A Tale of a Kunoichi (R...

By MerliahOcean137

As if life wasn't hard enough for (Y/n) Moon as a mermaid princess of the Seas and Oceans, she also had to tr... More

Chapter 1 - My First day in Norrisville
Chapter 2- Last stall on the left
Chapter 3 - Got Stank
Chapter 4 - So You Think You can Stank
Chapter 5 - McFist of Fury
Chapter 6 - Gossip Boy
Chapter 7 - House of 1,000 Boogers
Chapter 8 - Monster Dump
Chapter 9 - Attack of the Killer Potato
Chapter 10 - The Tale of the Golden Doctor's Note
Chapter 11 - Dawn of the Driscoll
Chapter 12 - Night of the Living McFizzles
Chapter 13 - Viva El Nomicon
Chapter 14 - 30 Seconds of Math
Chapter 16 - Silent Punch, Deadly Punch
Chapter 17 - Stank'd to the Future
Chapter 18 - Wave Slayers
Chapter 19 - Sword Quest
Chapter 20 - NuKid on the Block
Chapter 21 - Weinerman Up
Chapter 22 - Evil Spirit Week

Chapter 15 - Monster Drill

354 10 9
By MerliahOcean137

In the auditorium

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was doing some stretches like I normally do in ballet as we are going to learn a choreography. Oh, did I forget to mention, after the Battle of the Bands, Mr Manuel and I managed to gather enough students to fill up the musical theatre programme. Anyways, I had to do something else today. Randy is training with the Nomicon while Howard is off somewhere else. As we were stretching, we heard Principle Schlimovizt saying that there was a monster attack in the building. I tried to grab my bag or the least my mask, but everyone dragged me with them outside in the hall.

In the halls

How are we supposed to stop the monster without my mask? As I was on top of everyone, I said; "Don't panic. I'm sure the Ninja and Mizu will be here any minute. I mean, they're probably just a little held up."

"Who's Pizza?" A random student said. As I fell off them, I said; "It's Mizu!"

Seriously, it's like she doesn't exist. Suddenly, Randy landed on my back. It was painful. I said; "Let's just hope you have your mask."

"I thought you had your mask. You being the most responsible one." Randy said. I said; "Do I always have to be the responsible one?"

Morgan walks in front of us and said; "It's the ninja."

Randy and I immediately stood up, denying her words. Morgan points towards an exit door and said; "We're saved!"

As we look at where she is pointing at, we saw The Ninja? I looked back to check and yeap. Randy is still next to me. I looked back at the Ninja and again at Randy. Randy and I said; "What the ninja?"

"Students of Norrisville." The imitating Ninja said. Randy and I were more confused now. As he walked closer to us, he looked way, way more different. The imitating Ninja said; "Check it out!"

"Weinerman? Yeah, we're all dead." Morgan said as she walked away. I asked Howard, who was wearing a cheap version of the Ninja suit; "Why are you dressed like that?"

"Yup. Monster Drill. And guess who Slimovitz picked to be the ninja? Spoiler alert. It's me." Howard said. As he attempts to do ninja moves, Randy and I started laughing. Randy said; "This is so funny, it's beyond funny."

"I know, I know." Howard said. I said in between laughs; "You're telling me. I mean, you're lazy, you're slow,- "

"- you don't like to sweat." Randy continued, while laughing. I said; "I don't! I really don't!"

"You as a ninja. You as a ninja!" Randy said, still can't stop laughing. Howard said; "Ha, I know yes, me."

"That suit. You look ridiculous." Randy said, still laughing. Howard said; "It's not that funny."

"It is, it really is." I said, laughing out loud. Randy said; "Best. Surprise. Ever. I have not laughed this hard in a long time."

"You as the ninja. This is awesome!" I said as we tried to catch our breath. Randy said; "Wait, you're not mad, are you?"

"No! No, I'm not mad. I'm not mad at all. Now, if you're finished, I have to take my ridiculous self to the Monster Drill." Howard said as he stormed off. I said; "See that sounds like mad."

Outside the Norrisville High school building, the Monster drill event stage

Randy and I were in the crowd with the other students as Principle Schlimovitz and Howard, dressed up as the ninja. Using a microphone, Principle Schlimovitz said; "Welcome to Norrisville High's annual Monster Drill. Had this been a real attack, you would've all been monstered. Which is why we're gonna practice having a safe day, the NINJA way. 'N. Nobody panic.' 'I. I insist, nobody panic.' 'N. Nobody, and I mean nobody panic.' 'J. Just don't panic, nobody.' And I can't stress this last one highly enough, 'A. And get out of the ninja's way.'

"C'mon, Howard, don't be so sensitive. This is our thing. This is what we do!" Randy whispered to Howard off stage. Howard said; "Oh, no, Cunningham. This time you two crossed the line!"

"So now that you know what to do in a monster attack, let's practice. Where is my monster?" Principle Schlimovitz said. There was an awkward silence. Bash was lifted from his head by one of his idiots and said; "You promised a monster! I'm getting wicked bored! I'm gonna start acting out soon."

Everyone started chanting Boring. Principle Schlimovitz started to get worried as he said; "My monster's running late. Stall!"

As he squishes Howard's face, Howard said; "I got your back, P-Slimmy."

"S'up, Norrisville! I am the ninja!" Howard said to everyone. He continued to say; "I think I'm better than everyone else. I do unnecessary flips. I'm a huge show-off."

"His flips are totally unnecessary. One time I saw him run on the ceiling for no reason." Morgan said. Everyone started laughing, non-stop. Randy said; "I'm sure he had a reason. Nobody runs on the ceiling for no reason."

"I do more damage to this school than the monsters." Howard said. I think he is joking like Randy and I were doing earlier before. Principle Schlimovitz said; "My car could tell you that."

"And whenever I'm in trouble, my pretty sidekick comes around to save my butt." Howard said. I didn't laugh hard at that. I said; "I don't think she considers herself as his -"

"Oh look at me. I'm a pretty ninja that hasn't been around for a very long time, until a cute, brave ninja appeared to save me." Howard mocked at me, I mean Mizu. Everyone kept laughing. I said; "Will you quit it?"

"We're 800 years old, which was the last time our scarf was in style." Howard said. I shouted; "Hey! The scarf is a serious ninja tool!"

"Plus it's cool! It's cool!" Randy said. I added; "And fashionable."

"Hey, everybody. Smoke bomb!" Howard said as he farts. The guy next to us said; "This guy's way funnier than the real ninja."

Why didn't I get my ballet shoes and hit him? Howard kept mocking us as he said; "Ooh! Look at my ninja rings. I'm the prettiest ninja in all of ninjaland! Oh and look, here are all of my sidekick's fans. Oh, wait! She doesn't have any."

Everyone laughed at his jokes. Randy said; "Clearly, the ninja –

"- and Mizu" I added.

"- upset you in some way, and I'm sure they're really sorry about it." Randy said. Howard said; "Oh, they're gonna be sorry! I'm just getting started."

Suddenly, a giant praying mantis machine appeared from the forest near the school. Principle Schlimovitz said; "Finally, our practice monster. Kudos to Mr. Smith's metal shop class. OK, places everyone, and remember, - N. Nobody panic!"

"Alright, alright. I'm gonna have to get knocked around by this thing a few times before I learn how to beat it." Howard said. The machine seemed kinda off. Really, it almost squashed me and Randy and we jumped out of the way. As we went next to the leg that was going to crash us, Randy said; "Huh? Whoa, wait a minute. Mr. Smith's class can't even build a birdhouse."

Aw right, the bird house. The robot mantis shot a kid and said; "Outta my way, kid!"

"McFist." Randy and I said. Randy said; "Looks like it's ninja time –"

"My suit's in the library/ auditorium!" Randy and I simultaneously said. I said to Randy; "We gotta get our masks. Or else, there will be no more drill."

Randy and I sneak away from the crowd to sneak our way inside the school to get our mask. As we arrive closer to the school, I said; "Alright. Just remember. Art of stealth."

As I look by my side, I saw no one next to me. I said; "Or you know, you go and get caught."

Well, at least I can go conceal mode. I close one of my hands, helping to turn invisible.

Inside Norrisville high

As I managed to get my mask, I was running towards the exit doors, but lucky me, a fountain of water was about to explode on me. I opened both of my fists to stop the water from hitting me. Suddenly, I hear Ms. Wickwhaker carrying Randy in one hand and in the other her baton. I went to hide in a corner as I heard Randy say; "You gotta let me go!"

"I don't gotta do anything. I'm a certified band instructor, and you have no respect for the baton. No respect for the rules. No respect." Miss Wickwhaker said to him. As she was explaining how she wasn't getting any respect, I started to see mer-kights, soldiers and a mini verion of myself - a mini me. They emphasise on the word Respect. The knights and the soldiers were bowing down towards mini-me as a sign of respect so did mini me towards them. I said; "Being a princess or a knight, both of us should be respecting each other, even their own opinion."

"Respect is the key that opens all doors." Randy said. Ms. Wickwhaker said; "What'd you say to me?"

"You're right. I wasn't respecting the baton, or Howard, or the Nomicon, or anything! It's all about respect." Randy said. Ms. Wickwhaker said; "I finally got through to one."

Ms. Wickwhaker threw Randy out of the school. After she walked from the opposite side of the hall, I run towards the main doors.

Outside Norrisville High

Mizu's P.O.V.

As soon as I was transformed into Mizu, I went to help the Ninja, who was saying some kind of reenactment. I heard Bash laugh and say; "Looks like the ninja's makin' a Mr. Grumpy. Right? Am I right? Come on, you know I'm right!"

I threw water towards Bash 'by accident' to shut him up. I landed next to the Ninja and said; "Tune them out, Ninja. Focus.'

"Freeing the chicken and ninja air fist!" Ninja said as he threw a ball of air towards Howard, sending him flying to a lamp post stuck there. I don't know what all of that chicken stuff is but that was cool! Ninja said; "Sorry! I was aiming for the mantis."

As the robo-mantis was trying to stab us, we avoid his stabbing by moving from his aim, as Ninja said; "Ninja stab! Ninja stab! Ninja stab! Ninja stab!"

As the robo-mantis was about to sting us, we block his attacks as I said; "Ninja dodge! Ninja dodge! Ninja dodge!"

As Ninja jumps from one side to another, he jumps up high but the robo-mantis hits him hard to the side to the lamp post that Howard got stuck on. I jumped up high. As I spin kick, the robo-mantis grabs my ankle and throws me next to the Ninja and a fallen Howard. Ninja said to Howard; "Howard, sorry about earlier."

"We shouldn't have said that stuff. We don't think you being the ninja is ridiculous." I said. Howard said; "No, it is! It's completely ridiculous! I don't wanna be the ninja anymore. You be the ninja. And it was more about your tone."

The robo-mantis tries to stab us again as Howard ran off next to the other students. as we fall on the ground, the ninja said; "You can take my swords, but you'll never take my air fist!" 

He shot a ball of air towards the robo-mantis as he broke the robo-mantis' head and stopped the attack. Everyone started cheering. Everyone started chanting the ninja's name, of course, no one would chant mine. Mr. Slimovitz came next to us and said; "Drill's over. Back to class." 

As everyone left, I said; "Howard, I want you to know I respect you, -

"Even me, but I'm still gonna make fun of you." Ninja said. Howard said "Wouldn't have it any other way. Nice scarf." 

"It came with the suit!" Ninja and I said. Suddenly, we heard two voices saying; "Grrr! We are the monster!" 

"Monster!" Howard shouted. I recognized them as students but it didn't give me time to say that as Ninja shouted; "Air fist!"

"Now what?" Ninja said. Howard said; "I'm thinkin' smoke bomb." 

"You know what? I respect that." Ninja said. I said; "Me too."

The Ninja and I throw our smoke bombs and said; "Smoke bomb!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 15 21
When Rin comes back from Australia and joins his brand new swim team he takes an interest in a girl that has no emotional attachment to anything but...
46.3K 985 14
Jay's heartbroken when Nya says that they're just good friends, and thinks that there's no hope for him and her. Then a new girl comes to school and...
127K 3.3K 18
Hi my name is Ocean. I am a mermaid,angle,demon and shapeshifter. I am 15 right now and I am a princess to so that's great.😒( I wrote this when I wa...
11.6K 273 22
In this story, Randy Cunningham is in 10th grade and he's immortal and the Ninja Prince, but he doesn't have any memory of being the Ninja Prince.