Let Me Protect You (GirlxGirl)

By Feverish

Sequel to I'll Protect You It's been 15 years, and after being a close knit family, relationships become enda... More

♡Chapter 1
♤Chapter 2
♡Chapter 3
♤Chapter 4
♡Chapter 5
♤Chapter 6
♡Chapter 7
♤Chapter 8
♡Chapter 9
♤Chapter 10
♡Chapter 11
♤Chapter 12
♡Chapter 13
♤chapter 14
♡Chapter 15
♤Chapter 16
♡Chapter 17
♤Chapter 18
♡Chapter 19
♤Chapter 20
♡Chapter 21
♤Chapter 22
♡Chapter 23
♤Chapter 24
♡Chapter 25
♤Chapter 26
♡Chapter 27
♤Chapter 28
♡Chapter 29
♤Chapter 30
♡Chapter 31
♤Chapter 32
♡Chapter 33
♤Chapter 34
♡Chapter 35
♤Chapter 36
♡Chapter 37
♤Chapter 38
♡Chapter 39
♤Chapter 40
♤Chapter 42
♡ Chapter 43
♤Chapter 44
♡Chapter 45
♤Chapter 46
♡Chapter 47
♤Chapter 48
♡Chapter 49
♤Chapter 50
♡Chapter 51
♤Chapter 52
♡Chapter 53
♤Chapter 54
♡Chapter 55
♤Chapter 56
♡Chapter 57
♤Chapter 58
♡Chapter 59
♤Chapter 60
♡Chapter 61
♤ Chapter 62
The sequel

♡Chapter 41

612 35 2
By Feverish

*Cameron's P.O.V.*

Cheer is easy, I mean apart from the new reason I get push idiots around I like it. It keeps my mind clear, and so does Gerri but that a different story.

The parents want to meet them, it's been weeks since the attack l and no one has come up answers, not the cops, not Gerri, no anyone. Everyone has forgotten about it and maybe I should too, but its hard.

Everyone is treating it like it never happened.

Dads better, bright eyed and bushy tailed, now more than ever. She found a new "respect" for life.

Hell, if she tried to walked around giving out jesus pieces and bibles I wouldn't be surprised.

I huffed out and fixed my cheer shirt as sat down on the bleachers. Some new developments have been happening as far a school spirit goes and to be closer to me, Gerri had Joined the football team.

Like what...I know.

But apparently they have managers and she's that.

When she told me she wanted to be on the football team I was ten seconds from punching her in the head.

Chicks hot, but has thing for danger.

It's kinda sexy, when it's not life threatening and all.

Anyway, Gia's playing basketball and Emma's the supportive one. She's been six football games to watch me cheer and Gerri manage, which is running around with a camera and clipboard, keeping score, and throwing water bottles at the waterboy when he gets sleepy. Anyway she somehow gets Gia to show up our cheer competitions, Gerri doesn't get a choice.

"Hey, you're Cameron right?" I jumped and looked up at the sweaty boy standing in front if me.

This happens quite often now too. People feel like I'm approachable now that I cheer, I'm still not.

He literally smelled like beef and it was pissing me off, mostly because all the girls were around me and he thought I was the best one to talk to.

"Not if you're asking?" I rolled my eyes and opened my water bottle and started to drink it, hoping he would scurry away.

He didn't.

"I just wanted to talk to you, for a second."

"Sorry, can't, I kind of like my ears not bleeding," I slashed him a sarcastic smile and got up from the bench.

"Bitch," he muttered as I grabbed my bag walking into the group of girls I like to call my new friends.  They all stopped talking and stared at him when I gasped pulling my hand up to my mouth.

"It took you that long to figure out my name, smart one?" I winked at him and he stormed away off the field.

"Oh my god, Cammy I can't believe you just did that?" Stacy gasped covering her mouth and all the other girls around me looked about the same.

"What," I shrugged dropping my bag to pull on Gerri's manger jacket.

Cassie looked at me with big hazel eyes like I was the one with two heads, "you obviously haven't been on twitter in the last four hours. That was Jakob, with a 'k'!"

She pointed to the empty space where he left his hideous beef scent.

I shook my head, "Jacob, with a who?" I couldn't help the laugh that left my mouth. What a stupid way to spell a decent name.

"He's the quarterback, genius!" Stacey yelled and everyone nodded with a smile

"He was probably going to ask you to the dance, and you totally just blew him off!" Cassie said with her hands in the air, he bow jumped with her.

"Okay, you obviously haven't been on planet earth for the past three weeks! I have a girlfriend, the world's hottest girlfriend,"

"He's the quarterback!"

"She's a model! You think I'd downgrade to virgin beef boy, because he can call a play! No, no, you all have had spontaneous strokes!" I laughed with everyone and suddenly like a third sense I felt Gerri. I turned around sure enough, there she was marching towards us with a sexy angry look in her eyes that made me feel alarmed with sex.

She stopped in front us with balled fists, she dressed in skin tight jeans and a loose scoop neck shirt that she paired with an pink leather jacket, I had no doubts about the authenticity of.

"Where is he?" She asked and I saw the warning signs as soon as she looked me in the eyes.

"Did he talk to you, I'm going to hurt him so bad-"

"Gerri!" I stopped the thought before something crazy spilled out and I watched all the girls around us covering their mouths with smiles.

"What are you talking about?" I knew it was the beef boy thing but how did she know and why was she mad?

"You haven't been on twitter have?" The question made my brain explode because what the hell is on twitter?!

I yanked away her phone as she pulled it out and tapped in the password. It opened to what I was looking for, Jakob's account and his latest posts.

There's a picture of me at the top if the pyramid, and he claims to want to 'tap that'.

I nodded handing the phone back after reading his latest edit, just a few minutes ago about not wanting a bitch in his bed.

"Baby, he's a kid!" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. I kissed her chin as as she grumbled still.

"A dead kid."

"Hold your horses model girl, you can't fight him hes got like fifty pounds on you,"

"Yeah, and I got fifty-"

"OKAY, SASHA NO INSTIGATING!" I said pulling girlfriend away from the group back into the school where I sat her down at a cafe table.

The cafeteria was empty, except for a few stragglers, but I continued anyway.

"Calm down, you can't meet my parents tonight, seeing red." I ran my hand over her face and kissed her hot lips. We took a few deep breaths together and I sat down next to her with her hand in my lap.

I pushed up the sleeve of the jacket and looked at her nicely heading wounds. They were doing well, they looked better.

"Once I can cover it with makeup I'll start doing a few more projects. I have a deal lined up with a new company for December, they're winter collection." She went on about fashion, and things she likes then she asked about my day.

"It was fine, the dances are decent. I lose muscle mass every week, and now they put me as the second flyer when Star can't," I mumbled getting up from the table with her and making way to the car. She drove a cute Audi today that complimented her outfit. Gia drove the red Jeep the one that complimented her outfit. 

I closed my eyes and held her hand as she drove us to my place. My parent went home yet and god knows what Emma and Gia are doing so we pretty much had the house to ourselves. 

I lead her in to be met with Carla in the kitchen, she nodded and Gerri waved a bit and I pulled her up the stairs into my room.

"Nice, it's so, you." She said bouncing in my bed, and watching me change.

"What's me?" I smirked a bit and pulled off my cheer top. I opened my drawer and pulled out a crop top I yanked on.

I dropped my skirt and It was only then did I get an answer, "uhum, cute, dark, innocent, sexy, hot, fuck."

Her voice got low and husky as I pulled on a pair of denim shorts, as slowly as I possible could. Then I bent over picking up my clothes tuning just a bit to look at her gazing eyes.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to seduce me," she whispered and I laughed a bit and tossed my clothes in the hamper.

I climbed in the bed and sat on her lap and laid my head in her chest, before I spoke softly.
"I don't need to try!"

*********************

Dinner.

Was going well until Daddy started asking questions.

Everyone was here, Gia sat next to Emma sat next to me and I sat next to Gerri. And everyone one else sat around the table as usual. 

The conversation was about school and groups and activities and for a minute football and Gerri's management position.  It was ordinarily cute and reliving.

"So what's your last name again?" He asked shoving peas in his mouth.

Gia cleared her thought a bit, "Vicaci."

"Oh, your family owns quite a bit of the city right?" Dad said trying to lighten the mood.

That was a flop.

"Yes, that's right," they nodded and the conversation suddenly got scarily awkward.

"So what exactly do you guys do again, your parents what do they do?" Daddy pushed.

"Um, my father runs the family company, my mother passed a few year back but my dad remarried, they pretty much run the company together though," Gia spoke carefully and it wasn't too Obviously and for a hot second the awkward level fell a bit.

They talked about how mom and mommy worked for the company and suddenly the focus was back to us and then Gerri.

"So Gerri, what do your parents do?" Daddy asked and the question, be it personal had my ears perked.

She doesn't talk about her parents, ever.

The table was quiet and she swallowed but dad pressed. I could tell she didn't exactly want to answer the question while she took a sip of her water.

"Dad, drop it."I chimed in to defend her and he decided to play dumb asking what receiving a slap on the head from Mommy.

Gerri smiled a little and shook her head putting her fork down, "um I don't have parents."

"Excuse me?" Daddy put his elbows onto the table. And every looked up in a shock at them.

The revelation pushed anger through me, "Stop, Daddy. Gerri you don't have to say anything."

I took her soft hand in mine and after a while the adults started to talk freely and laugh and soon we all were excused to leave.

It went well but not that great. Both Gia and Dad were keeping Tabs in Emma's plate, I just found out that basically all if my parents somehow work for the Vicaci'sx and That my girlfriend doesn't have parents.

That's a bit much to find out all in one day don't ya' think.

We ended up back in my room on the bed while Titanic playing in the background to our talking and cuddling.

"I'm sorry my dad's an asshole sometimes," I whispered playing with her shirt. She ran her hand though my hair softly and kissed the top of my head.

"It's okay, they were like um  Bonnie and Clyde," she chuckled.
"Except they were both actually insane. I guess that's why I'm so fucked up." Her voice got low and thick and I could feel the melancholy flow from her and it shook me because she's not insane.

okay maybe she is, but who said that was a bad thing?

All the bitches that can't handle it.

"I love you, no matter what, and I don't care if you're insane, or not. Your perfect for me," I kissed her calm and slowly as she ran her hand though my hair.

Suddenly she got a notification from her phone she looked at it while I turned back to the TV.
Suddenly she sat up and so did I just to see what the problem was. Her eyes glared at the phone and took Is as she started to seethe next to me.

What in the hell could make her....so...

"IS HE INSANE!" I couldn't help the shout that came from me. It was shock and pure coldness in my stomach.

I looked at the picture again, and squinted.

Nudes of not me....But with my face.

"That's not me," I turned to my girlfriend who was now pacing the room.

"I know, what your body looks like, it's not that!" She pointed at the phone and I shook my head looking at the post all the texts she was getting to check it. He'd deleted his previous post from earlier now all there was were fake nudes.

I picked up phone, I had a habit of leaving it on silent. When I opened it I saw a ton of missed calls from Star, Sierra, and Cassie and a bunch more texts from our group chat trying to get my attention.

I dropped my phone and let my head fall into my hands.

Why me?

Of all people, why me?

"I'm going to murder him," Gerry paced she was turning red and her energy was enough to bring in Gia and Emma.

"They're fake." I said through my hands but that was barely enough to calm her down.

"That's your face!"

I huffed giving up, maybe he need to be taught a lesson. I mean, when I see him I'm going to kick his sorry beefy ass.

Gia closed the door behind herself and she looked just as pissed of as Gerri.

"Were going to merc his ass!" Gia said slamming her fist into her hand.

Emma had sat next to me and pressed her hand onto my shoulder. I was trying to hard not to be me from a month and half ago. I wanted to go punch something, I wanted blow up and fight to kill just to get the numbing anger out.

But I'm trying to be different.

"No killing!"

"He- He"

"No, killing." I pointed at the two as they started with heated eyes.

"You're a Princess, he can't get away with this, I want his ass. Nobody has the right, to disrespect you like that!" Gerri was fuming and ibwas suddenly afraid that y parents would hear and I guess Emma was too because started to shush them.

"I don't care what you do, don't kill him!"

"Fine, come it is!" She threw her hands up in the air.

And I huffed out in frustration as I pressed my fists into my eyes.

Why did I have to get hit with all the teen drama today.

When do I get a break?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 13.7K 42
Drew Kane, a tough, outspoken, and badass secret agent is tasked along with her siblings to take down one of the richest and most influential familie...
395K 19.2K 45
FIRST BOOK IN THE REED SERIES❤️ The Story has been on Wattpad for 4 years. Reached almost 600K Reads before Wattpad delete...
133K 3.9K 33
{Edited 7/1/23} Kaya is 29 years old, she has lost all hope of ever finding her mate, she has become depressed, and she pushed everyone away. She has...
827K 31.4K 53
She's got everything she's ever needed in life. Money. Loving parents. Supporting friends and overall a great life. So why did she feel so lonely? Wh...