Go Ape-x (Jason X Reader)

De VADERFANGIRL

Searched the darkest most twisted corners of my mind to make up this story ! Hope you find ot weird enough XD... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Calling
Chapter 2 - Face to Face
Chapter 3 - Hospitality
Chapter 4 - Taking Cover
Chapter 5 - Companion
Chapter 6 - Settling In
Chapter 7 - Vanessa
Chapter 8 - First Kill
Chapter 9 - Mother Knows Best
Chapter 10 - Photograph
Chapter 11 - Modern World
Chapter 12 - Game Night
Chapter 13 - Mother,Mother
Chapter 14 - Coating
Chapter 15 - Deal
Chapter 16 - Commitment
Chapter 17 - Spooks
Chapter 18 - Tummy Aches
Chapter 19 - Frozen
Chapter 20 - Cold Night
Chapter 21 - Cold Blood
Chapter 22 - The Book
Chapter 23 - A Team
Chapter 24 - Deforestation
Chapter 25 - Roomie
Chapter 26 - Best Friends
Chapter 27 - Treats
Chapter 28 - Shopping
Chapter 29 - Back Home
Chapter 30 - Happy Accident
Chapter 31 - Bear Berry
Chapter 32 - Little Loss
Chapter 33 - Burning Rage
Chapter 34 - Dream
Chapter 35 - Heaven and Hell

Chapter 36 - Whirlwind

356 17 14
De VADERFANGIRL

You spend your time after breakfast in the garden. Jason,as usual was out scouting. Lunch was ready and you were sitting down at your laptop,reading emails,getting ready to receive that degree. After looking in the back room, you whip out the paints left from Halloween and some eggs from the fridge, they were getting old anyway and swap them with the new ones.

You started by boiling the eggs,so they would be ready to be painted. In the mean time, Cookie wants to be let inside panting and thirsty, his coat getting hard to tolerate.

''Patience,baby. You have an appointment.'' you say while you pet him. He leaves you to go drink water. You go upstairs to start packing since you were leaving next week. It was lunchtime already, so you served and waited for Jason's return. He comes back and puts his gear down.

''Oof. I'm leaving next weekend...yup.Already!'' you tell him. ''You are sure you are going to be okay ?'' you ask him once more. Jason nods.

''Just have in mind that I don't know when the ceremony is yet, so I might take longer than expected to return...'' and he nods again.

Seeing you stressed out about this he gently caresses your arm,reassuring you that he's got everything under control. He would just go back to living on his own,the same way he did before you...for a short time.

''Want to read a bit ?'' you ask him. He shakes his head. 

~Walk.~ he says

''Right...I forgot. Let's go !'' you take your jacket and head outside. Jason no longer needs his coat so he doesn't take it anymore. He just puts his mask back on angd grabs his machete. You take a bag with some old bread to stop by the lake.

You walk around the entire perimeter of your grounds then all around the camp. You take a break on one of the benches, taking your time feeding the ducks, then head home. Tired as you were,you sit at the table.

''Would you like to start now ? I'm not sleepy.''

You sit and first renew all the paints,making once again a pallet. You take the boiled eggs and dry them with paper towels. You start painting just like you did the last time. Thinking back you chuckle. ''I just remembered how you used to make me little gifts...'' you tell Jason. 

''We still have those from Halloween'' you said with a smile poiting behind him. He turns to look at them, then back at you. ''Don't worry, wherever I go it's Halloween everyday.'' you say with another smile.

''Look, I made a ladybug on a flower !'' you say showing your egg.

~Cookie.~ he says and shows you his with,indeed, Cookie drawn on it. 

''Clever ! I chose to stick with the spring theme...''

''Hey, I made you !'', ~Made you!~ you say at the same time. You both turn your eggs around. You basically made a hockey mask and the shirt he was wearing.In return, he drew a cartoonish face of a girl with your hair color and shirt.

''I love it !'' you say fully meaning it.''Let's do the two last ones and rest.''

You decided to make a bunny but you made the head too big. There was no point starting again so you grab the scissors,some colored paper and pasta. Jason stopped working on his egg trying to figure what you were up to. You start by cutting out some ears and glueing them on the egg the use the raw pasta to make whiskers. Satisfied with your work you show it to Jason.

''Ta-da !'' you say and show him the bunny you made. He nods.

~Like it~ 

''What did you make ?''

He doesn't say but shows you instead. He had painted the egg light pink and drew a big red hearth in the middle with your initials in it drawn in black. He hands it to you and you read the writing.

(f/l) + J

''For me ? It it because of the gifts I said earlier ? Awww!'' you get out of your seat and go over to him for a tight hug. To show even more appreciation, you give him a kiss on the cheek.You put all the eggs on display and go wash everythign and clean up the table.

As the weekend went by you had everything prepared for your abscence. You had gone grocery shopping too,filling the cabinets with stuff. This morning you were driving Cookie to the shelter for his haircut. Your furry friend was about to be very relieved.

''Goodmorning !'' you tell the secretary and sit in the waiting room. The vet arrives and you leave Cookie at his office.

''Come pick him up in an hour.'' the secretary says. 

''Can I ask you something ? Are you looking for volunteers at the shelter ?''

''Everyone is always welcome! Are you interested ?''

''Actually, yes. A friend and I would love to help. I'll just have to explain you some things.''

''Sure. Come fill those forms any time !'' she replies.

''Thank you.'' you say.

You go to the laundry room and take the clothes out of the dryer and and them outside. You washed the sheets along with some of your clothes and Jason's,so he can have something to wear along with plenty to eat. As you keep hanging the clothes Jason gives you a good scare by showing up behind the sheet.

''Yeesh! You scared me !'' you tell Jason. ''How's the border ?'' you say in a joking tone. Jason sighs. 'It seems I got you all covered for while I'm gone. I'll leave the laptop here so I can call you.''

You take the basin inside, Jason following you to the house. ''I asked to volunteer at the shelter.I thought it would interest you to go out a bit.'' Jason thinks about it while taking of his mask. He looks down at it and looks at you. ''No, I didnt tell them yet. I wanted to know if it's okay with you first.'' H e shrugs and sits down.

''Would you mind to go water the garden while I make lunch ? I got to go get Cookie,too.'' he nods and goes back outside.Since you were leaving tomorrow morning, you thought it would be nice to start making that tart for Debby.

When Jason is back, you were abou to put the mixture in the oven. Once you do that, you head to the vet's. On your return, you turn on the oven. While you wait, Jason brings the book and you take a few turns reading. He was starting to calm down. After some time, you take the tart out of the oven.

''Smells good,doesn't it ?'' you ask him and he nods. Jason then gives you the sign he wants to leave again.''Are you sure ? It's dark outside,now.'' He nods again.

With Jason gone, you decide to watch a movie. Since that time of the month had past it was also time to celebrate.That was the deal you had made. Drink as much as you want, all day. You take a beer out of the fridge and continue to watch the movie.

One can is replaced by another and another. At this point you were quite dizy and tipsy but not to the point of being drunk. The movie finally ends and Jason returns, as well. He comes to sit next to you. Seeng the empty cans doesn;t really please him,but he was willing to keep his word.

''Hey,cutie ! Don't worry, I ain't drunk just tipsy...''  he looks at you quite douptful. ''I am so grateful to have someone like you in my life.'' that was definatelly the alcohol talking.

''Why won't you give me your stuff, I put the on the table for you.'' if Jason had any hint of an eyebrow,he was definatelly raising it. He decides it would be best to tuck you in before being too crazy. He follows you to the table. 

''What ? Can you just stop looking so cute ?'' you say cupping his face, standing on your toes and kiss him.Like, an actual kiss. He even put an arm around your waist. Once you realise your lips were touching, you sober up. What the hell ? Jason was in shock,as well,though he didn't pull away. You push back in panic.

''What did I just do ! I'm so, so sorry !'' you say and disappear upstairs,going to hide in shame. ''Why do I always ruin everything ???'' you ask yourself out loud, shutting the door.

Jason decided to give you space, not understanding what he did wrong. He slept on the sofa that night. When you woke up at first light, you snuck out and left, leaving a note. You kiss Cookie and took the egg with you last minute.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

742K 27.3K 52
(THIS GOT REWRITTEN) [PLEASE NOTE: The cover is not usually blurry, I created this with PhotoShop and made it with 300 resolution and 1024x1600, so i...
374 36 17
"Have you ever been to hell?" He said moving the knife to my throat. "N-no" I replied looking at my reflection on the blade. "Aww that's great! Welco...
262 0 32
------------- "Why're you staring at me?" I ask teasingly. I hear him letting out a breath, of embarrassment or guilt I don't know. "I may have unint...
195K 4.9K 28
"I understand you think you love him, but he is a serial killer, (Y/n)." The doctor said. You glared at him, hate filling your heart. Jason is a seri...