Green Means Solved:A Stydia S...

By kiwii3628

Lydia Martin. Aka goddess. Stiles Stilinski. Aka head over heels nerd for goddess. There's a new threat lur... More

From the Start...
The Sounds
What now?
Newbie
Clues
Finding A Fox
Defining the Relationship and the Fox
A Discussion with Karma
The Fox finally barks
Watching In and Out
Scared
Reconnecting
Midnight Stroll
Excused
Walking with Him and Her
More Information
Don't lie to me please...
Leave...
Tired and Troubled
Ancient
In need of a Hero
Death Has No Title
Ah Karma
I Thought You Left Me
Goodbye Lydia.
Green Means Solved.
THANK YOU!
Dedication
Heyy! Thanks!!

Please don't let go.

1.8K 38 31
By kiwii3628

Lydia was rushing back to her car with Stiles right behind her. "Stiles, it was right behind me! I didn't even notice it was there!"

"Hey hey hey, it's okay. You were scared. Did she hurt you?" Stiles asked reaching for Lydia's hand.

He grabbed her hand with a caring touch, and stopped her from walking so fast. He could feel how tense she was. Lydia blushed furiously, and tried to keep her head low. She was soon able to control her obnoxious blushing, and she thought it died down.

"No, she didn't hurt me. But, I think she talked to me." Lydia said turning around and facing Stiles. Like always, he still held her hand.

Why did Lydia like these small touches? She didn't like Stiles. He's her best friend, not a romantic partner. She didn't even want to think about this, but her mind was dead set on a thought. Did she have feelings for Stiles Stilinski?

"She talked to you?" Stiles repeated in a question.

"I think so, yes." Lydia told him nodded her head.

Stiles looked at her with a confusing face. "How is that possible?"

"I don't know! You're telling me we've faced a man-eating werewolf who died, and came back to life, a pack of alphas, and you were possessed by an evil spirit, and you're asking how is a talking fox possible?" Lydia asked proving her point.

"Okay, but if she was talking to you how did you not know she was behind you?" Stiles asked her.

"Like I had said, I don't know. It was like her voice was coming from all directions." Lydia told him honestly.

"Weird. What'd she say?" Stiles asked.

"Something like we should listen to Peter, and back off. She said she was a friend. Weird, uh?" Lydia said gazing into Stiles's eyes.

"Yeah, it is."

"Are we going to listen to her?"

"Oh, not a chance." Stiles said, and he started to walk to the car. He pulled Lydia along gently as he was still holding her hand.

When they got to the car Stiles let go of Lydia's hand, and opened the passenger door for her. She got in, and he shut the door for her. He ran to the other side, and got in the driver's seat. He started the car, and just sat there for a moment.

"Well, where to now?" Lydia asked.

Stiles turned to Lydia, then checked his phone. "It's about 11:30, and I think we've had enough drama for today, I'll just drop you off at home so you can rest." Stiles said tucking his phone back in his pocket, and looked back to Lydia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles pulled up into Lydia's drive way. He put the car in park, and looked at Lydia. She was just staring off at space.

"Lydia?" Stiles asked her. She didn't answer, and kept looking at nothing.

"Lydia!" Stiles said a bit more boldly.

Lydia then sharply turned her head towards Stiles with a blank face. "What?"

"Are you sure you're okay?" Stiles asked with a concerned tone.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I was just thinking." She told him with a smile.

"About what?" He asked.

"A lot of things." She simply replied.

"Like?"

She laughed under her breath. "Why do you want to know?"

"I need to know these things." He said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." She told him with another smile.

"So, are you gonna tell me?" He asked.

"Nope."

"Why?" He asked with a high pitched squeal. He almost sounded like a 5 year old.

"Do you wanna come in?" She asked un-buckling. She opened the door, and just before she got out, she looked over her shoulder to Stiles.

"S-Sure." He stuttered of excitement. He took the keys out of the engine, and got out of the car with Lydia. They walked up to her front door, and Lydia un-locked it.

She opened the door, and a fresh scent of vanilla hit Stiles in the face. It was cool air, and it felt nice on his skin, and it smelled great to his nose.

They both went it, and Lydia shut, and locked the door. Stiles took his shoes off, and only had his socks on. Good thing he decided to wear a clean pair. "It smells nice in here." Stiles said looking around. It looked just the same as it always did.

"Thanks, my mom probably cleaned it before she left. Do you want anything to drink?" Lydia asked setting down her things on a brown cherry wood table.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks." He said with a smile. He watched Lydia, and kind of just lumbered in a spot.

"Don't just stand there, sit down. My mom doesn't mind guests." Lydia smiled. She walked over to her dark brown leather couch, and sat down. She patted a spot next to her, and Stiles slowly came over, and sat down next to her.

She looked into his eyes, and could see the concern. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just confused about all this. What if the fox was right? Maybe we should back off, I don't want anyone getting hurt or worse-killed." He said looking down at the floor.

"Hey, listen, nobodies going to get hurt." She reassured him. Stiles only nodded, but he kept looking down. Lydia then took her soft hands, and rubbed Stiles's cheek. She then gently pushed his head to look at her. "Stiles, you need to stop worrying about this. It's going to be okay. We'll be okay."

He smiled at her words, and Lydia put her hands back on her lap. "Thanks, Lydia. That helped a little."

"A little? It didn't help a lot?" She asked with a funny face. Stiles knew she was only joking around, and laughed.

"Now, that I've told you what I was thinking, it's time to tell me what you've been thinking." He said staring into her hazel eyes. Sometimes, he would get lost in her big open eyes. He loved Lydia's eyes.

"Well, I was thinking about..." She paused for a moment thinking about what she would say. "Okay, this is going to sound weird, but I was thinking about...you."

Lydia blushed and smiled as her head looked down. Stiles smiled from ear to ear.

"Really?" He asked.

Lydia looked back up at him, and nodded.

"In a bad way or a good way?" He asked still smiling.

Lydia nodded again. "Good way."

"What were you thinking about that involves me?"

Lydia shrugged. "Just things." She smiled.

"Like?"

"I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you. You're a great guy, and Malia is a lucky girl. I'm very thankful to have you in my life, Stiles." Lydia said with a warm smile.

Then, at that very moment, Stiles kissed her. Lydia's heart raced, and it fluttered, and glowed.

The kiss, it wasn't like a little peck, or a regret five seconds after, it was a long passionate kiss.

And Lydia didn't even bother not to hold back, she went for it. She kissed him back with power and force, and she felt his warm tongue slip into her mouth. And she hated to admit it, but she loved this feeling.

Stiles gently wrapped his arms around Lydia's delicate waist, and held her tightly. And Lydia stroked Stiles's hair with her long fingers. Lydia then moved from being next to Stiles, to on Stiles. She sat on Stiles's lap, and still they made out passionately.

Lydia couldn't believe what was happening, and it was happening so fast. Sure, Lydia and Stiles knew each other for forever, but Lydia never thought that this would happen. And she most certainly never thought that it would be on her couch.

Lydia breathlessly pulled away from Stiles's mouth, and looked at him with strange eyes.

"What about Malia?" Lydia asked as that sudden thought popped in her head.

"I like Malia, she's cool. But, Lydia, I-I love you. I know this is a little fast, but I've loved you from the moment I met you. And, If you want me to leave right now, then I'll go, and we can never speak of this again." Stiles said starting to tear up.

Lydia also started to get some water works, and caressed Stiles's cheeks in her hand. "Please don't ever let go, because I love you, too."

Then Stiles, and Lydia embraced each other, and they both never wanted to leave this moment ever. And they stayed like that, until they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers! Here we are with finally, some Stydia! This was so much fun to write, and I want to thank all of the people who read my story. It means a lot, and I'm going to continue this story just for them! Thanks once again, and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Next chap will be up in a few days or so. THANKS!!!!!!!

I also want to say that Stiles and Lydia in my story are far from being solved! They still have to work threw a lot of things, and this is just the beginning!

~Alora ZA fox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 687 13
She lost her best friend and boyfriend in a matter of days. Her name is Lydia Martin. Lydia has always been good at hiding her pain. When her parents...
64.4K 1.5K 21
During the heat of the argument, Lydia accidentally said something to Stiles. Which makes him doubt their relationship. What will happen to Stydia wh...
101K 3.5K 46
Both fresh out of high school, Stiles and Lydia are on the path to a new life. When those paths happen to cross though, things don't go the way they...
7.3K 159 15
It's been ten years since Stiles and Lydia had left high school. Stiles was working with the FBI, whilst Lydia stayed at home looking after their two...