Undesirable

By Monstrous_beauty

"Mother.. please I don't want to marry him" I pleaded to her. "You know Eve nothing can be done now" Sh... More

Ch 1 - Unwanted Wedding
Ch 2 - Humiliation & Pain
Ch 3 - In-Laws
Ch 4 - Unwanted touch
Ch 5 - Dark Side
Ch 6 - Haywire Emotions
Ch 7 - Masquerade Ball
Ch 8 - Assault &Trauma
Ch 9 - Way to keep her
Ch 10 - Contemplating
Ch 11 - Jealousy & Inner thoughts
Ch 12 - Ruminating Past
Ch 13 - Games of heart---The beginning
Ch 14 - Game of Hearts---First Romantic Dinner
Ch 15 -Game of the Hearts--- Persuasion
Ch 16 - Games of heart -- Meeting Strangers
Ch 17 - Games of Heart -- Friendship & Hope
Ch 18 - Games of Heart -- Insecurities
Ch 19 - Games of Heart -- Hidden Motives
Ch 20- Games of Heart --New Feelings
Ch 21- Games of Heart-- Blind Trust
Ch 22- Games of Heart-- Jealousy & Rage
Ch 23 - Games of Heart-- All is lost
Ch 24 - Melancholy of Life
Ch 25 -- She chose someone else
Ch 26 - The New Dawn
Ch 27 - a New Ally
Ch 28 - A Distant Cousin
Ch 29 -- Kidnapped
Ch 31 - The Lost Sweetheart
Ch 32 - Embracing True Self
Ch 33 - Dead trail
Ch 34 - The hidden Truth
Ch 35 - Life truths!!
Ch 36 - The choices you have
Ch 37 - Are you really Dead?
Ch 38 - Princess Lyna what's the next Plan?
Ch 39 - Dreams that keeps us Awake
Ch 40 - Arrival of the Devil

Ch 30 - My Past

3.8K 130 72
By Monstrous_beauty

As if he had read my questions he took my hand and said "You want to know why you are here and why I am calling you Pearl".

I nodded and he said "Let me tell you a story then".

Daniel's POV

I remember the day I and Riley had a fight when she discovered my secret.

"I can't stay like this Danny I didn't think you would do something like this. I just can't believe it" she yelled.

I was getting frustrated with her questions and her accusing look. She was trying to make me feel guilty, guilt of loving, loving someone else that was not her. In anger, I yelled back

"If you want to leave.... but let me tell you one thing... she is not my daughter... " .

Riley was shocked at first and then expression turned to disbelief and then hurt and she started crying"Danny How could you?" .

I knew at that time there is no use arguing with her. I knew what I did hurt her but I wanted her to know that I would never accept Evelyn as my daughter and so I said loudly"Let me say it again so you can believe it, Riley... Evelyn is not my daughter... I never considered her as one because she is a girl you adopted and I never saw her as my daughter " .

The look of betrayal was clear on her face but I didn't care and continued "Don't look at me like that even you are not her mother.... her real mother is dead... her father is dead...".

If I say I didn't care whether I hurt her or not it would be a lie. I have spent the last 19 years of my life with that woman. If I say we were happily married it would be again a lie. Our marriage was not based on trust or love. We married because we had broken hearts. I had lost myself completely to drugs after my love chose someone else. I don't know how I ended up having a nightstand with Riley.

When she ended up pregnant I took the responsibility of my baby or rather babies. At that time it didn't matter to me who the mother of my baby was. I wanted someone to heal me. I was trying to move on from my past.

One time I went out on a business trip to Los Angeles and while roaming in a mall, I saw Rosemary. She didn't see me and I followed her, to see her and Dominick happy together. Dominick my once a friend to me and the cause of my broken heart.

It filled my heart with jealousy that she was happy with someone who was not me. I don't know when I started stalking her, and when I knew her day to day life I met them both. Rosemary was surprised to see me at first and then she hugged me as she considered me her best friend and said "You don't know how much I missed you, Dan. You didn't come to my wedding. How could you do this to me? huh".

"I missed you too my pearl" I replied while taking her in my arms.

My heart elated to feel her in my arms once again, I breathed in her sweet smell. At that moment I felt that the whole world is with me which came crashing down when Dominick stepped in. She broke our hug when she heard him saying "Finally your best friend had made his appearance".

She moved to his side and kissed him on his lips in front of me. I felt rage and closed my fist tightly but I again regained myself when she looked back at me and said "Dom didn't I tell you he would. Come on in Dan".

I entered their home and found it was a very little comfortable cottage with a homely feel. We sat in the living room and chatted about our past memories for a while when Dominick said "Sweet I think it's time for lunch".

"Oh my god, I didn't realize it" She got up swiftly and nearly tripped when Dominick gathered her in his arms and stabilized her and said "Sweet I told you to take care of yourself, now you are not alone" to which she blushed and nodded.

I was confused at that but still kept looking at her walking figure when Dominick hit my shoulder and said "I know you love her Dan but she's my mine now and we are going to have a family. Stay away from her, I know you have been stalking her".

I was shocked at that and was about to answer when he cut me off "I am a part of mafia Dan. You know I always protect what's mine".

"Like you did your sister" I spat.

"Don't go there Dan I know you feel I betrayed you but I didn't know she was the girl you loved" Dom said and I looked at him he continued "and if I did I would have told you that I will still woo her and marry her".

I had a bitter smile on my face and said "So you mean to say you would have still taken her from me".

"I am because there is no one I love more than her" He whispered looking at her. She didn't know we were discussing her as she was busy setting the table for lunch.

He looked back at me and said "Dan I am warning you to stay away from her as she has made her choice. She has chosen me and that is how it's going to stay".

"Come on guys table is set" She came to us and we both made our way to the table. Dominick sat at the head of the table seat and she sat to his right side. Dominick smiled at that and so I sat next to her and said "I missed sitting next to you, my pearl".

Rosemary smiled at that and said "And whose fault is that?"

I lift my hands and said "Oops mine I know".

She hit my shoulders and smiled, I smiled back but when I saw Dom he was glaring at me, I glared back. After lunch, I left but the whole time till dawn I was thinking only about her. I know I was married and had a baby on the way but I could not stop not missing her.

The next day I again visited her only to find the house locked. I was about to go away when I saw a car appearing in the gateway and soon both her and Dom got down. They both looked very happy and as they approached me I could see her excited to seem. She ran to me and hugged me and said "Dan I am so glad you are here. You know I am having a baby girl".

Blood drained from my face at that and I looked at Dom and he was staring at me and then I composed myself and said "Congratulations!! Pearl".

"Thank you" She said smiling brightly not noticing my changed expression.

I composed myself and said "But just thank you won't do. We should have a party". She liked my idea and looked at Dom who assented and we all went to a hotel and we ordered what we loved and like old times I enjoyed the day with her minus Dom glaring look. Days were passing and each time seeing her with him was killing me. I know I need to be in Dom's good books to execute my plan.

I kept tabs on Dom and one day when I saw Dom being followed by another gang for a deal gone wrong and I saved him and from that day I and Dom were back to being friends. I knew somewhere he was hesitating when it came to Rosemary but soon I won his trust.

It was time to execute the second part of my plan and as soon as I made sure that Dom is out of my way I was expecting Rosemary to reach out to me. As expected Rosemary called me and I ignored her calls. After two days I called her back and I told her that I was out of the city and just came back. She told me crying that Dom had not come home for two days. She filed the missing person complaint but no luck till now.

Immediately I went to her to console her and the next morning we came to know that Dom's car was found in the river and they could not find the body. Rosemary fainted at that and when she became conscious she cried. She stopped eating and after so many efforts I used their baby to make eat. Though it was getting harder to control myself around Rosemary she was still mourning Dom.

I planned to wind up my business in New York and settle with Rosemary. I declared to Riley I was in losses and shifted her to middle-class home. I planned to fake my death as I could not divorce her as she was carrying my baby.

Rosemary started living a normal life but her eyes were lifeless now. I missed the light in her eyes. I started taking care of her as a husband does to his wife. I even started going to a couple of sessions with her and whenever someone asks for her husband I would present myself. Initially, Rosemary didn't say anything but when I introduced her as my wife she looked at me questioningly. After coming back home she questioned me and I told her that I want to marry her.

She looked accusingly at me and said "How could you even think like this Dan? I am your best friends' wife "

"Why can't I? What's wrong in it? You are a widow and my friend is not going to come. You want me to leave you like this. I always stood by you in your low and high since we were kids" I told her holding her shoulders tightly. She removed herself from my grip but I didn't let her.

"Dan please leave me. I don't want to ruin your life. You deserve a woman who loves you not me who loves some other man. You know I cannot love any other man" She said pushing me.

I was shocked at that because I was under the impression that she would melt in my arms.But her rejection made me yell my confession to her.

"You say you don't want to ruin me then why couldn't you see what I feel for you. How could you not see the love I have in my eyes for you? I let you marry the man you loved. I let you be with him. But when he died also you don't want to give me a chance why? Why are you so selfish? Don't you think I too deserve love in my life? Don't you think I am worthy of your love?"

She was shocked and I continued "I love you and have loved you since we were kids. I know you loved him, then love him but I will not let you ruin yourself for him. He's gone and he's never gonna come back" At this, her tears rolled her face. I cupped her face and said "I know it hurts you that he's no more but think about me I see you dying every day for him. I deserve a second chance and you have to give me that. You will give me right?" I asked her. She cried in my embrace.

"We will marry as soon as you have given birth to the child. We will be a family together" I said. She didn't object to that. I started living with her and taking care of her. Whenever I would try to kiss her she seemed uncomfortable. I knew I have to be patient as she would be comfortable when we are married. The time came she went in labor and she gave birth to a baby.

I knew she will not love me until she has no one but me so I asked my men to take the baby away. When she came to know that her baby was taken, she cried. I consoled her.

She asked "Danny where is my baby?" I acted as if I don't know. She kept crying and I again took her in my arms.

"Love I am sorry I was not there to protect her" I said.

She again went to depression. I knew I had to convince her to marry me. So again I asked her "Love will you marry me"

"Dan.. please" She was about to say when I cut her off "Please give me a chance love" She didn't say anything and I knew she will be mine and I immediately called a lawyer before she can change her mind to get a marriage license.

The next day she was cooking like how she used to do for Dom. I was happy and went to the office after having breakfast made by her. I smiled thinking this would be our future. Little did I know she was going to kill herself. Yes, she killed herself. When I came home in the evening hoping to see my love I saw darkness in the home and when I reached the room.

When I switched on the light I saw the bed decorated with flowers in a romantic way and her in the middle. I smiled at that and went near her and caressed her hair. I leaned to kiss her and cupped her face to see she didn't open her eyes and when I touched her face she didn't respond. I pat her cheeks and then I slapped her cheeks and no use. I took her to the hospital where they declared her dead.

I was devastated and my men called me that should they bring the baby to my home. I was angry at everything and I asked them to throw the baby in an orphanage. I made myself busy at work only to get a call after some days that my wife Riley was in labor. I rushed to the hospital and there I saw the twins Brianna and Tessa. I loved my daughters very much.

I accepted defeat and we were moving in our life when one day Riley said she wanted to adopt a child. I did not understand the need for it. I didn't want to hurt Riley once again, so I let her adopt a child. I never expected that the child she adopted would be a copy of my love at 10 years of age.

When I came back home from the office and searched for Riley, only to find the girl on our bed sleeping. I was speechless after seeing her. I felt it was a dream or hallucination to see a younger version of my love on my bed. I went near her and was about to touch her cheek when Riley entered. Seeing me near the girl, Riley smiled and said: "I knew she would make a place for herself in your heart".

I was too shocked to reply and just looked at Riley and then the girl. Riley pranced to me and said "Danny this is our new daughter, Rosemary Evelyn Franoik".

Hearing her name, anger bubbled inside me, memories of the time I spent with Rosemary, her promise and betrayal ran through my mind and I snapped at Riley " She is not my daughter".

Riley was shocked at my outburst and after some time she kept her hand on my shoulder and said "Daniel what happened? Are you alright?"

I left our room without saying anything and entered the guest room. The whole night I spent on recalling the memories with Rosemary. In the end, I decided that I will remove Rosemary's name from my life. In the morning I freshened up and when Riley brought breakfast for me there was an awkward silence between us. I didn't like it and so I breached the silence and said "Riley... can we change... change her name".

Riley who was in her own thoughts looked at me and asked "Whose name Danny?"

"Her, the girl you got yesterday" I said.

"Oh my god Danny why would we do that to her?" She asked.

"I don't like her name" I said and left without finishing my breakfast.

We kept doing our work and though Riley didn't like my suggestion but agreed to change her name to Evelyn Rosemary Franoik and since then we started calling her Evelyn. Initially, Evelyn didn't have any memories of her past life. She was not open to us but slowly she started talking with me. We started playing and studying together. I liked spending time with her. Day by day I saw her grow and I felt I was reliving my childhood with my love. Her smile lit my day and I was very happy. I could see I was very calm.

It had been 10 months since Evelyn came to my life. Day by Day she was growing into the beautiful girl. Each time I saw her I felt she was more beautiful than yesterday. Her innocent smile and reddening of her cheeks when I teased her was making me crazy. I wanted to control this urge I had for her but I could not. I realized I was falling for a minor girl and that was not sitting well with me. I was in the turmoil regarding my feelings for her when one day I got the solution for it. I found the letter in my cupboard which was addressed to me by Rosemary after her suicide.

"Dear Daniel,

I know I betrayed you but I could not stop myself from doing this. I tried to move on with life with you. I know you took care of me when I was not in my senses after Dom. It was shocking to know you loved me. I still recall how you used to put a smile on my face when I used to be sad. It didn't make sense why you would do that but now it does. I know you want to live a happy life with me. But I can't do it with any man other than Dom. I love him so much that I can't live without him. Everything is meaningless to me.

I know I hurt you when I chose Dominick as my life partner. I remember you warning me that but as they love is blind and I could not suppress my feelings. I thought you were overprotective but now I know it was your love. I wish you get your love soon and who knows she is right beside you. Keep your eyes open for her.

My love gave me the world and I could not ask for more. I want you to experience the feeling with the right person and I am sorry I am not the right one. I know by ending my life I am betraying Dom, my daughter and you but I can't live anymore.

I am writing this letter to you as my last request. After this, I would never ask for anything. Please do take care of my daughter Rosemary Evelyn Harris after me, that's the name I gave her. Take care of her as you did for me. I know that you will not be happy with goodbye but please try to forgive me and please take a second chance at love.

Your miserable friend

Rosemary Clementine Dominick Harris

This letter when I read I understood that Rosemary wanted me to have a second chance at love. I understood she left her daughter to me so that I can get the love that I deserved from her. I started seeing Evelyn as my second chance at love. I started getting things for Evelyn neglecting my daughters and Riley. Riley didn't think anything wrong with me but later on, she started becoming questioning my behavior.

At Evelyn's 11th birthday Riley went on an official tour and Tessa and Brianna went on a school picnic leaving me and Evelyn alone. I celebrated Evelyn's birthday taking her to an amusement park with her by cutting the cake. After this, she was tired and went to sleep. I was very happy that I got to spend time with my love. Once she left to sleep I went to study to do work and after some time took some drinks to relax. But I didn't realize that I had more than I did usually. After some time I felt I was feeling sleepy so as usual, I went to Evelyn's room to check on her.

When I entered her room I saw Evelyn shivering, maybe she was having nightmares. I went near her and caressed her forehead and started consoling her. Soon she fell asleep. As I stared at her loving face my eyes went to her face which was glowing in the moonlight and her parting lips seemed tempting. I don't know when I leaned near her to kiss her lips but kissed her cheeks as she moved in her sleep.

As soon as my lips touched her cheeks she was wide awake and said "Oh, Danny you scared me". When she uttered my name I could not control myself and cupped her face and kissed her cheeks. She didn't object but when I started kissing her neck she started wriggling under me. I would have continued when she uttered a loud shriek. I immediately let her go and left her room. I closed myself in my room.

The next day Riley came home and noticed the absence of Evelyn. When she visited her room she found that Evelyn was not on her bed. She kept looking for her only to find her under the bed. When Evelyn was pulled from under the bed she had a high fever. It took 4 days to bring her back to consciousness. I realized my mistake and understood that I cannot be near her. Her presence made me lose control. I decided until my love is of age I will keep my distance.

I don't know but it seemed Evelyn forgot what happened between us and started behaving normally. It became difficult for me to be around her. I was getting aroused whenever she was in my vicinity and to avoid the mistake from happening I started sleeping with Riley. In the starting, she was surprised that I made the first move after our nightstand before our marriage. But it was my mechanism to cope up with being in the presence of my love, who I could see but not touch.

Evelyn started going to school which made me cautious as I wanted to guard her against the boys. I saw boys were flocking near her. She seemed too friendly and because of which she even started having night outs with her friends. I hired men to guard my treasure.

When I came to know that her friends were asking her to accept the proposal of a guy. I became angry and to teach the boy a lesson I had him beaten. From that day onwards any guy who made a move on her was beaten. I even threatened girls who were encouraging my treasure to be with someone else, which resulted in her not having any friends. I made my presence scarce by leaving early and coming late. Though I was missing spending time with her. It had been almost a year and Evelyn was 12 now.

Riley started nagging me on having no time for her and my kids after Aron's birth. So I took leave and was seated in the living room. Evelyn came running to me when she saw I was home.

"Oh Father you are home" She said.

I clenched my jaws hearing her calling me her father. I didn't want her to think I am her father and so immediately I said to her in anger "I am not your Father... Do you hear me?"

She was scared after seeing my angry face and nodded. After some time she asked me "What should I call you?"

This irritated me more because I wanted her to call me love, darling, sweetheart but I can't ask her to do that so I said "You will call me sir".

She nodded and moved to a corner in the living room. After sometime Brianna and Tessa came running to me and said "Dad you are home. We missed you so much". I smiled at my daughters and kissed them. Suddenly my gaze met Evelyn who had tears in her eyes as if asking why they can call you Dad and I cannot. I wanted to go to her but I know I can't. I can't answer her now.

I spent more time with my daughters and Aron and when they were sick I took care of them. I neglected Evelyn and I could see a hunger of love, of my love in her eyes, I remember Evelyn falling sick and that reminded me of Rosemary. I used to take care of Rosemary when she was ill and she neglected me as soon as Dominick walked into her life. I didn't want a repeat of that. I made sure she was alone because when I will take her with me. I will make sure to give her full attention and care which Rosemary took for granted.

When I return back from the party, my love came running to me. I liked her touch but I had to act harsh so I said "Girl you don't want to make me sick. Go to your room right now and sleep".

I saw her broken face at that and I knew she was hurt but I had to do it. Soon she would feel no pain and all this will be a moment of past. But Riley had to soften the blow by saying "Sweety your Dad is tired let me take you to your room".

Riley led her to her room, tucked her in bed, and checked her temperature and gasped " Daniel please come, she is burning up". Though I was worried for her and against my will I uttered the words " Riley give the brat some medicine and tuck her in. Prepare my suitcase I have to leave soon".

Riley questioned me on my heartless behavior towards Evelyn and I replied " I don't love her she is not my blood". Riley was stunned at that because I had loved her for the last two years and now I was behaving like this. She let the matter go.

After six months Brianna fell down from the stairs and I took her to the hospital immediately. I took leave to take care of her even though it was not necessary but I wanted to ensure she was well taken care of. After a week, I got a call from someone that my daughter was in an accident. I rushed to the hospital to see Brianna, Tessa was alright and sitting with Riley. I asked Riley "I was told my daughter was in an accident"

Riley calmed me down and said "Evelyn was an accident". Hearing that I was shocked, I felt like I was going to lose my love again. I left immediately and the first time after losing Rosemary I stepped in the church and asked for Evelyn's wellbeing. In the morning I rushed to the hospital and when I entered I found Riley was still with Evelyn and they were talking.

"Mama where is Dad?" she asked Riley.

"Oh, he was here sweety he just now left for his office as he has an important meeting to attend" Riley replied trying to cover for my absence.

I saw Evelyn's sad face and she said "Mama.. " and when Riley looked at her she uttered the words which pained me "Mama Daddy doesn't love me "

Riley seemed helpless and said "That's not the case baby. He loves you".

Here I wanted to say more than my life.

"But Mama when Brianna got scratches he said nothing is important than his princess. He stayed home with her for a week. I have a fractured leg and broken my ribs and yet he is at the office" Evelyn said crying.

"Baby..." I could see Riley had no answer for that. She hugged Evelyn. I witnessed this from the door but left it so as not to disturb them.

By this I know I established that I do not love Evelyn but I knew I need to be harsh now so that when I will shower my love on her she will accept it without any hesitation. Days passed and turned into months and month to years. In these years I made sure Evelyn would know that she cannot ask me money for anything she has to earn it. I know she would tutor kids, mow the lawns and did part time jobs and I made sure she get those jobs. I made the canteen owner fire his accountant so she becomes part time there. I made sure people seek her for jobs and not the other way round.

Everything was going good and Evelyn had passed high school. I got the news from my man that Evelyn was talking to a guy. This enraged me, She was behaving like Rosemary and I will not leave her unpunished. As if the opportunity came knocking, Riley went outside for grocery and I found Evelyn alone as Brianna and Tessa were not home and Aron left for boarding.

I called Evelyn and she came running from her room and stood like an obedient student. I liked it when she listened but I needed to punish her. She was letting someone touch her. I strode to her held her jaw in my tight grip"You attention seeking whore... you were talking to a boy even after I told you not to"

She shook her head but I didn't let go.

"I am sorry" she whispered in fear. I left her jaw but again I can't let her go just like that so I caught her hair and said "Bitch I will show you how sorry you are".

I went to my room to get the hot metal rod which I had kept glowing because I knew if I let this slide she will start talking to boys and might fall in love with someone else when I am dying for her love here. I could not let that happen. As I brought the metal rod near her, her eyes widened and she shook her head in "no" but I knew I had use it to brand her as mine.

"Now let me think where I should use it" I said.

"No.. please sir I didn't do anything.." she cried. Her cries made me weak but I hardened my heart and said "Oh but you did.. you talked to a boy even after I told you not to" and pressed it on her left hand saying "I cannot punish your tongue but I can punish your hands, hands that you allowed him to hold"

She shrieked in pain but I kept it there to make sure my name is deeper in her skin. The ringing of the doorbell disturbed us and I remember that Riley is back from grocery shopping. I didn't want Riley to know and I knew if Evelyn will be on the dinner table then Riley will come to know.

"Go to your room and sleep. There will be no food for you" I said. I opened the door once Evelyn moved to her room. I acted surprised when Riley seemed annoyed waiting for the door to open "Hey sweetheart thank god you are back".

"Oh yeah I thought it will be late but guess what I got a cab" Riley replied.

"That's good to know but you could have just texted me" I said casually.

"Nah... it's too far and two way trip after you working so hard. I don't think so" she replied and that is what I like about Riley she doesn't bother me unnecessarily. Then Riley asked "By the way where is Evelyn?"

I didn't want to act suspicious so I said in my annoyed tone"I don't know that brat might be sleeping. Lazy goose always sleeping".

"Dan I don't appreciate you calling her that" Riley admonished me and I didn't like it and so I said "I don't want to talk about this now".

Riley went to Evelyn's room and came back happily saying "Evelyn is asleep". I smiled knowing my treasure didn't open her mouth.

I knew Evelyn hid her wound but the thing is my name is branded on her skin making me her owner.

All was going well, Evelyn was good in academics and even sports but Riley kept saying that it was not good for Evelyn to not have friends. I wanted Evelyn to only have me so I made sure no one was her friend. I was afraid that Riley's persistence would encourage her to have friends so I hired a girl to be Evelyn's friend. I wanted to control every aspect of her life. I wanted Evelyn's friend to disappear as soon as she is 18 so I can take her away in another country where I planned a new life with her.

There was another thing that no one knew about me that I had many companies on my name. Riley thought I was just working as an accountant in a company whereas I was Ceo of Evaniel Industries. I had my headquarters in Los Angeles and I was operating from New York. My company was not in the tops but was stable and to ensure that I give Evelyn anything I needed Investors.

One day Richards Evans came to meet me. He proposed that he is willing to invest in my business but he needs something from me. When I asked what he needs in return, his answer made the ground slide from my feet. He asked that he wants my Evelyn. When I asked him why he wants Evelyn. He told me that he wants to marry Evelyn so that he can get his inheritance and after 6 months he will divorce her. Initially I refused his offer, but then I started noticing that he kept taking my projects and kept buying my investors. After a long thought I agreed, but I made sure there was prenuptial signed in which it was mentioned that Richards will not only invest in my business but also grant me 25% of his profit till next 6 months. Richards agreed and we became business partners. He arranged a business lunch for our agreement and we ate and drank and I found he was interested to know about Evelyn. I told him that Evelyn will be graduating soon and she has a boyfriend infact this is her 10th boyfriend. I wanted him to withdraw from the deal and even if we undergo the deal, he should not like my Evelyn. But this also did not deter him from the deal.

Next day I went to him asking him that we cannot deal as my daughter is not ready for marriage. But if he can give 20% of his share of the company my daughter will agree to marriage. Richards agreed to give the shares as well. I could not refuse anymore and I had to starve and abuse my love to get her married to him. I kept an eye on them both made sure they are not in amicable terms. I was enraged when Richards extended the duration of the contract from 6 to 12 months. He took my treasure to bora bora and I was burning when I saw him, his psycho brother and the Italian mafia after my love. I made sure he was in an accident but my treasure as always due to her kind soul was taking care of Richards. I also got to know that Italian had hots for my treasure. How could they even think they can have her. When I am the one who owns her. Hence I kidnapped her and now she was with me in my home and in my bedroom. I made sure she was comfy and now I will make sure she will divorce Richards and will break her relation with that Italian.

But right now it's time for my love to be awake. I made my way to only find her seated on the bed. As soon as her eyes met mine she was shocked and asked "You?? sir what am I doing here? you kidnapped me".

"Darling you are where you belong and yes I kidnapped you because I cannot bear to be away from you anymore" I said and strode to where she stood shocked.

I pulled her to me and said "Now you will call me Danny and no sir".

She stood there speechless and that made me to kiss her lovely face. She wriggled in my grip but I did not let her go.

"What are you doing sir?" She asked.

Her innocence was refreshing but I had to let her know who the boss is. I pinched her cheeks and said "Didn't I tell you to call me Dan"

She nodded in fear and then said "Dan please leave me"

"And why would I do that my Pearl" I said nuzzling his nose in my neck.

She started hyperventilating and I had to let go her and to calm her I said "Pearl calm down".

She was calm after some time and looked at me in fear. I could see the questions, confusion and fear and so I said taking her hand and said "You want to know why you are here and why I am calling you Pearl". She nodded and I told her the story in bits and pieces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.7K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
215K 9.8K 30
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...
7.5K 274 31
●18+● Putting his finger under her chin he made her look up but to only meet with her shut eyes. Wanting to see her eyes he moved his mouth towards h...
4.8M 210K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...