My Co-Lover (H.F.T. & J.L.)

By herosfuckindimples

"So what are we?" "I don't know what we are. I don't care either what we call it. I only know what you are" "... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.

16.

4.7K 189 49
By herosfuckindimples

3RD PERSON

The moment those words left her lips, he couldn't stop himself. It's like he stopped living for anything but her. He'd do anything to make her happy and even more him miserable.

At first he couldn't believe everything he was witnessing. 

That bloody bastard, he though. 

How had Andrew managed to manipulate her like that, he couldn't explain it. He made her think that she wasn't enough for people to love her and Hero was never going to let that go.

And after that he made her do things she didn't want to. Only to feel loved and accepted by someone.

He made her have sex with him for fuck's sake!

Hero was mad. Angry. He'd never felt such urge to protect someone as much he wanted to protect Jo at the moment. 

And he'd never felt such urge to kill someone as much as he wanted to kill Andrew at the moment.

The look on her face when she spoke what he'd done to her was enough for him to proceed and actually kill him. 

But instead that look was the one that killed him inside. 

If looks could kill, Hero would be drop dead on the floor. 

He couldn't take it so he stormed out of the door. 

Jo though that he left. For good.

That he ran to his cab and cought his flight back to his home town, his home country, his home continent, his home in general.

But how could she know that if Hero actually had gotten into that plane, he'd be moving far, way far away from his home.

Her.

But he didn't. He dissmissed the cab ignoring the protests from his fellow workers and headed straight to Andrew's. 

His stare? Hard.

His steps? Sure and loud.

His hands? Curled into fists and ready for everything.

(A/N I wanted to make a hotel? trivago joke here so bad but my mind literally yelled NO TIME FOR JOKES YOU STUPID SHIT)

As he reached his destination, he hesitated for a second. 

What was he going to do? Beat him?

Hero was never a violent person. 

Yell at him?

He'd seriously laugh at him and say something like "your accent make you sound so fancy I can't take you seriously"

He dismissed the thoughts and stepped into the lobby. As he reached his appartment he knocked on the door three times, before letting his hand lay inside his jacket pocket. 

A few seconds later, Andrew answered the door. 

"Hey, man?" he sounded confused propably wandering what was his 'girlfriend's' co-star doing at his house.

The moment Hero's eyes met Andrew, Jo's weak voice stuck into his head. The way she agreed to everything he said on the phone because she was affraid of him. The way she was talking about him practically forcing him into giving him her body. Her voice...

And that was the moment he decided.

He wanted him dead and away from her.

Without a second thought or word he landed a puch straight onto Andrew's nose. Andrew stumbled back surprised, his hand immediatelly flying to his nose to wipe the blood that has just started forming.

"What the fuck, dude?" he exclaimed which made Hero even more angry. He didn't want to hear his stupid voice ever again. He didn't want to see his face ever. He wanted him to vanish, like he never existed. Like he'd never met Jo and made her feel like that.

"Shut up!" he yelled at him as he threw another punch too his face and then to his stomach. Andrew fell on the floor and Hero went closer towering over him.

"How dare you do that to her you piece of fucking shit!" he yelled hitting his ribs with his foot as Andrew moaned in pain. "You low life motherfucker, she is traumatized and you forced yourself at her!" he yelled again knocking him again and again. 

At the next hit Andrew was able to grab his foot before he could reach him. 

He sat up a little coughing as Hero tried to calm down. That wasn't him. He didn't beat up people like that. 

But for Jo...

He'd done that before and he'd do it again. He'd do anything for her.

"What's your problem?" Andrew growled. "Are you talking about Josephine?" he slowly stood up.

Hero's calm breath returned to rapid again.

He pushed him as he stambled back again. 

"Don't you dare say her fucking name again! Leave her the fuck alone!" 

But Andrew didn't comply. Instead he chuckled.

Indeed he chuckled.

He let out a laugh showing his bloody teeth and looked at Hero.

"I don't think so," he smiled disgustingly "And besides Josephine enjoys my company. Maybe a little too much. She never complains when I push her against a wall and-" he never got to finish that sentence because Hero pushed him forcefully until his back was tightly pressed against the wall, ironically.

"You fucking forced yourself at her!"

"Eh! What's new?" he admitted. 

"You don't deserve to breath right now," Hero lowered his voice but Andrew just let out another laugh.

"Dude, you should be thanking me," 

"No, I should be killing you,"

"The girl was practically a virgin," he ignored his threaten. "With my little magic I just made her more experienced. I know you gonna get her laid, so by fucking her I made her a little bit more... fuckable. For you," 

He didn't know how it happened. He wasn't seeing him. He was seeing Jo's happiness. He had lost his mind and before he knew both of his hands had grabbed Andrew's neck and hand lifted him off the ground pushing him further against the wall. By torturing him he'd made Jo happy. And that's all he wanted. 

Andrew let out some choke noises and a soft plea to let him down. 

But Hero wasn't hearing anything. He couldn't hear his voice. He couldn't see his face. He had gone mad. Only for her. 

A few seconds later he let him fall to the ground. A loud thud was heard and Andrew started coughing uncontrolably touching his neck trying to calm his hurting throat. 

Hero of course couldn't let him get away that easily. Punch after punch, kick after kick and blood appeared in his hands. 

He couldn't care less. 

When he stopped responding, Hero started realizing what was happening. 

Again. He couldn't care less.

"Don't mess with her again!" he threatened.

But Andrew couldn't hear him. 

And for the second time that day he stromed out of the door.

...

Jo was walking back and forth to her room. 

What had just happened? Did he really leave her like that? Without explaining? Without answering what she said?

She felt alone. She was feeling alone a lot the past few days.

Even though Andrew had told her multiple times that she wasn't and she had him, she couldn't help but just feel like that. 

She was sure that Hero was one of the people that really cared about her. That's why she had told him about her fears. But the way he stormed out of the door when she told him her first sex experience after a long long time she wasn't so sure anymore. He hadn't said anything. He just gave her a cold glare before leaving her alone with her thoughts once again. 

That was it! A cold glare. Not a comforting hug. Not an "everything is going to be okay, Jo. I'm here for you"

But that was it. He wasn't there for her. He had left. He left to England. He propably hated her. Everybody else did anyway. 

She didn't know how much time has passed while she was alone thinking. It might have been seconds, minutes or even hours. I sudden knock on the door woke her from her daze.

She slowly opened it with trembling hands revealing Anna.

Jo bit her lip ready for anything.

"Andrew is in the hospital. You need to get there as soon as possible" she said without even greeting her.

Maybe not. Not ready for anything. Not ready for that.

"What? Why?" she lost her words.

"He was beaten up," Jo's eyes widened. "By Hero."

HI!! HOW ARE Y'ALL FEELING TODAY?? SERIOUSLY I WANNA KNOW.

IM GREAT! WHY? I GOT A SCHOLARSHIP INTO MY DREAM SCHOOL! CHBUVBZDBHSOVDUBZVUZ

ALSO THIS STORY IS NO1 ON HASHTAG AFTER. LIKE WTF?? HOW DID WE GET HERE?? THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE VOTES IN THIS STORY. HERE'S SOME FRIES FOR Y'ALL CUZ YOU'RE THE BEST

ALSO. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT 3RD PERSON POV? I JUST FELT A LITTLE BIT POETIC. SORRY IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN. ALSO I THOUGH IT WAS A GOOD TRANSITION FROM THE FILMING PROCESS TO AFTER THE FILMING. 

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.2K 21
New student Josephine Langford joins Brownings. She is an expert cheerleader and is quickly picked up by the team and she doesn't go unnoticed by foo...
21.6K 1.2K 40
A Second Chance. This is my first ever story. This is a fictional story about Herophine with some bits that may/may not be true. Jo & Hero meet up a...
47.8K 544 15
•CURRENTLY MAJOR EDITING• "You are my soulmate. You came along and made me whole. You turned my world around and I don't ever want it to go back. You...
169K 7.3K 46
Aeipathy An enduring and consuming passion. "What?" I spat at him. The look on his face never faltered. Instead he looked even more amused from wha...