Mr. Zachary

بواسطة Chelsyjo16

Reyna is your tipical high school student with a crush on a substitute teacher. Mr. Zachary (Paul). When she... المزيد

Mr. Zachary
Mr. Zachary-part 2
Mr. Zachary part 3
Mr. Zachary part 4
Mr. Zachary part 5
Mr. Zachary part 6
Mr. Zachary part 8
Mr. Zachary Part 9
Mr. Zachary part 10
Mr. Zachary part 11
Mr. Zachary part 12
Mr. Zachary part 13
Mr. Zachary part 14
Mr. Zachary part 15
Mr. Zachary part 16. The end.

Mr. Zachary part 7

271 0 0
بواسطة Chelsyjo16

*****PART 7**** forgot to write it in the title.

"what are we going to do with all this money?" I asked.

"Well we could just go in every store and see what they have." He says.

That's a lot of walking. I wonder if we still can have sex tonight. I wonder if mary is planning on staying at Paul's tonight. I want her to stay but then again i want a house to our selves.

"Are we still on for tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, We will have to wait till my mom is asleep." He shrugged.

"wont she hear us?"

"Not if we are quiet."

We pick up our trays and throw them away. We walk around the mall hand-n-hand. He stops in front of an hair saloon.

"Want a hair cut?" He asked.

"Why? is it too long?"

"No. just thought i would ask."

"Sure. why not."

We walk in the Hair saloon and asked if they had room for a hair cut. They did. I also decided to dye my hair brown cause they had enough time for that.

"Rey Adams?" I tall skinny lady called my name. She had short brown hair.

I get up out of my seat and walk toward her.

"How do you want your hair cut?" She asked as she was sitting me down in a chair.

"I would like about3 inches cut off with some layers please." I asked.

"Okay. Did you want your hair dyed to?"

"Yeah, about your color of brown." I asked.

"Okay. well first we will dye your hair."

She goes to the back room brings backa little bowl of hair dye. She starts dying my hair. After she gets done applying the hair dye. i have to wait 20 minutes for my hair to change colors.

"If you want you can go sit with him and ill come get you when its done."

Igetup out of the chair and go toward Paul. He is looking at me smiling.

"I can tell your gunna look Beautiful being a brunette."

"Thanksbabe."

After 20minutesthe ladycomes back andwe go wash my hair out. It looks really cute so far.After shes done washingmy hair, shegets out her scissors.

"Actually, can you just trim it and put layers in, I don't want my hairthat muchsorter."

When shes all done cutting my hair,she blow dries and straightens my hair. I look in the mirror.ILOVEIT!Its now4:40 and we have $1,500 dollars left.We walk in to a Shoe store. I fell in love with a pair of pink and purple high top converse shoes, so i get them for $75 dollars. Paul got a pair of black converse high tops for the same price.I also buy a pair of Red high heels.its now 5:00 and we still have a hour left. We see this store with electronics and stuff in it. We go in and look around. Paul looks at the digital cameras and buy a silver $200 one.

"This camera is only going to be pictures of us too." He leans down and kisses me.

We walk around the mall some more and my phone rings in my pocket. Its my mom.

"Hello?" I answered

"Where are you?" She asked

"At the mall with Kelsey and her mom."

"Oh okay just checking, are you still staying there tonight?"

"Yep. i also got my hair dyed. Kelsey's mom payed for it"

"What color?"

"Brown, the color you always wanted my hair."

"oh good. Send me a picture later?"

"Of course"

When i get off the phone with my mom, We make our way back to the entrance of the building. Its 5:30 but there is a cafe near the entrance where we sit and drink cappuccino.

"I'm kinda nervous for tonight." I say shyly.

"We don't have to do it. we don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

He takes my hand and kisses my forehead lightly. I want to but I'm nervous. Really nervous.

"I really want to Paul. But i think we are rushing things too fast."

"I agree babe" He kissed me. After we get done drinking our cappuccino its 5:45. We have 15 minutes. We Seea pet store and go in. I see a grey baby cat sitting in a cage. He looked so sad.

"Aw babe look at this kitty. Hes SO cute!"

"Do you want him?" He looks at me with a smile on his face.

"Oh my gosh, Yes!"

Paul goes to the front and gets the person that works at this place and asked if we can buy him. we can!

"Now, in terms of adopting of this cat. you have to fill out a certificate and name the Cat."

Me and Paul look at each other and think.

"since hes grey, we could name him smokey?" i say.

"Sure" Paul says.

We fill out the certificate and the guy packs up Smokey in a little box and gives us some cat food for him.

Its 6:00 and Mary is waiting at the front doors with at least 20 bags of stuff. She sees the cat and smiles.

"Did you guys have fun?" She said. She looks up and me ad smiles. "You got your hair done. It looks good on you."

Paul looks at me and smiles. "Now you look likeMiley Cyrus."

I smile and we head to Paul's house. When we get there and inside Paul's mom insist we show her all the stuff we got. I look at Paul cause we havethe underwear and bras in one of the bags.

"You go first" paul says to his mom.

She Shows us some cloths from hollister she got. and some lotion she bought.. She showed us Clothes she got from 2 different stores. She got some books and sunglasses. She lifted up a Victoria secret bag and lifted out a Cute bra and underwear set. Kinda like the ones i got but pink.

"These are for you Rey." She says and giggles. My eyes got wideas quarters and i blushed.

"What? Paul would like to see you in them." She looks at Paul.

"MOM!" He said.

"I see you have a victoria secret bag too. Did you get some too?"

He goes over and looks in the bag. She pulls out the bra and underwear i got and looked at them

"Those are ADORABLE!" She says.. This is so awkward.

We show her the rest of our clothes and shoes.

"Oh crap Smokey is still in the box!" I say. I open the box and let smokey walk around.

"What are we going to use for a food and water bowl?" Paul asked his mom.

"I can run to Wal-mart and get one. Plus i have to get you some groceries.I noticed you don't have very much."

She Goes to wal- mart and i sit on the couch next to Paul. He turns on theTV and we watch a episode of Hannah Montana.

"If we arent having sex, can you at least put on those sexy underwear and model them for me?" He smiled and kissed me.

I agree. I grab the bags and go to the bathroom to get changed. I take off all my cloths and i slip on the Bra and underwear. They fit perfect and i look perfect in them. I put onthe red high heals and open the door. I walk to the living room like I'm a model. He looks me up and down.

"Oh man, you look perfect" He Says.

I go over and give him a long kiss.I sit on his lap and he kisses my neck. Without notice we are making out hardcore on his couch.He lifts me up and carries me into his bedroom. I take off my bra. He kissed me all down my body and slips my underwear off. We have sex for 20 minutes when his mom comes in the front door.

"Paul, Rey! Where are you guys?

I jump off and put on the bra and underwear, my clothes are in the bathroom. I fix my hair and let Paul get dressed quick. She opens the door to Paul's bedroom.

"Look mary, These fit perfect"I say trying not to sound like we have been doing something wrong.

"Wow. yoy have the perfect little body don't you?" She says smiling.

I walk in the bathroom quick to think. Wow that was fun. Then it hit me. We didn't use a condom. We had 60 condoms and we didn't even use 1! I'm so stupid. I text Paul.

ME: we forgot something

PAUL: I know! dammit.

ME: What should we do?

PAUL: i don't know.

ME: Im showering is that okay?

PAUL: Of course.

ME: Will you come in and talk to me while i shower?

PAUL: sure.

I unlock the door and talk to bra and underwear off again. The door opens and i cover my body thinking it was Paul's mom. But when Paul appeared around the door i uncover myself. I just go over an hug him naked.He kisses me and i get in the shower. I tell him we need to go to he Clinic and get the Plan B pill. He agrees. I feel relieved thati can get the pill.

"Why did you want to shower anyways?" He asked.

"When you lose your virginity you should shower after to get rid of the sins. and other stuff" I say. "And if you want, you can jump in with me quick."

He gets in the shower with me and i noticed. He has perfect chiseledabs. Just seeing him all wet makes me in the mood again. we are getting the pill tomorrow, so whats the big deal? We start going at it in the shower. i let a sound escape from my mouth and his mom knocked on the door.

"What going on in there?" She said concerned.

"The water turned cold on me" I said with a smile.

"I hate when that happens" she said.

When we get out of the shower and get dressed i whisper "That was great,i had nothing too be nervous about"

He smiled and i kissed him.

We go out to the living room and his mother had a lot of groceries. So we help put them away. Mary went over and whispered something in Paul's ear and walked away.

PAUL: She knows.

ME: how??

PAUL: Shes smart lol

ME: She mad?

PAUL: nope. the total opposite.

"Rey, tomorrow morning why don't we go to the Clinic an get you on some birth control, I don't want you pregnant this young." She says.

"Well i need the Plan B pill first, We forgot..." I didn't want to finish the sentence.

"Oh okay."

"I think they are $50 dollars." I say.

"No biggie. We can do that first thing in the morning."

Its 9:00 and I'm REALLY tired. Me and Paul go back in his room and just lay in his bed.

"I love you so much Rey!" He says.

"I love you too Paul." I say as I drift comfortably asleep in his arms.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
65.6K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...