Simply Naughty-Joey ✔

By Supernatural_baby_

Re-Upload She's suffocating from her problems and secrets until she has to tutor him. A collision of personal... More

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C HA P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
E P I L O G U E

C H A P T E R 26

2.8K 78 12
By Supernatural_baby_

We were back near the port. Neither one of us had said a word for a long time, we just sat down and let the wind make the sounds to fill the silence. She was itching to say something but she wouldn't speak, so I just watched the waves and let her talk when she wanted to because where was the rush? Although, my fingers were wanting to reach for the cigarettes in my pocket.

"Your father came to talk to me." And just like that, I broke and reached for the cigarettes in my pocket, taking them out and lighting it. I inhaled deeply, letting the effects of the poison fill me up before I breathed it out. He had gotten to Enna, he had made his way to talk to Enna and for the first time in a long time, I was scared.

"What did he say to you?" I questioned after a while of trying to collect my thoughts and pushing the fear away, but the jitters that rose to my fingers wouldn't stop. My eyes flickered to hers and I could see the shadow of doubt in her eyes, she was trying to figure out whether she should answer or not. My hand shot out to her arm and she gasped.

"He said sooner or later, you'll realise you're exactly like him." My grip on her instantly loosened and it was because of how she said it, like she thought that he was telling her the truth. "That you'll end up like him, you'll get into drugs, sex, drinking and you won't be able to get out. You'll be like your father."

"Did he say that last bit, or was that you?" I questioned, my eyes resting calmly on the waves, trying to calm myself down. "I said the last part and it's better if you hear it from someone before you really fuck up, Joey." I scoffed at the last part. Ironic how someone wants to help you after you're already trying to get rid of the shit you dd.

"Don't you think that someone's already tried to get it through my thick head already?" I took the cigarette out of my mouth and flicked it into the water before blowing out the last bit of smoke. "Drew already spoke to me, nerd. Right after I saw my father out at the early morning, just wandering around the streets and waiting for me, his son."

Silence filled out between us again. "He said...he said one way or another, you're going to talk to him because he's your dad." I started laughing, lowly at first before I full on burst out laughing. I didn't stop until I was able to start speaking and that's where I vented out my anger. "Because he's my dad? You want to know something Enna? He was never my fucking father.

"He never turned to care for me, he would always look at me different. He knew that I was his son, sure, his own flesh and blood but did he ever care for me like Josey did? She made sure I made it to school, she made sure that I didn't get hurt, she got beat down by that fucking coward but she still managed to get me food. She managed to get me out of there!

"It was more than my mother could ever do but did I give a fuck? I was three, four maybe. I remember it all and it won't get the fuck out of my head." I shouted, but she wasn't scared. Enna sat there and she listened to whatever I had to say, so I didn't stop. "He would hit her, he would make her fuck whoever he wanted to in return for what? Drugs, cash, any fucking thing he pleased and now he wants to be my father?

"I was in a foster home, I was in a fucking foster home because cops found out about Josey, my mom and that fucker, but it makes it alright now because he wants to be my dad? He wants me wrapped up more in the shit he does so much, he wants to watch his own son crumble to pieces but you know what the funny thing is?" I questioned, looking towards Enna through blurry eyes.

"I already fucked up. I already fucked up and let everything around me crumble. Sure it never got to the people that saved me, but it took me down and I let it because I couldn't watch anything happen to them." I breathed out a shaky breath. "I left the kid that loved to draw stuff to make his sister happy and made myself turn into this.

"I turned myself into some bad guy, a tough guy who no one gave a second look to without fearing me. I changed myself because I couldn't be the kid that no one gave a fuck about, the kid that had the life where he was too vulnerable for his own sake. I knew he would be back one day, but in my mind he wouldn't see his son, the kid that drew, the kid that was innocent.

"The kid that he didn't dare look at to watch grow up. Josey did all that for me so what the fuck do I expect from him now? I expect him to go and fucking die." I uttered the words that bit the back of my mind and the most fucked up thing? I didn't feel a single ounce of guilt as I uttered those words.

"Joey." Enna whispered, reaching out to touch me. "Don't, don't fucking pity me because I really don't want to fucking hear it, Enna. I know that I've turned into him, I know that even if I change, I plunged into that fucking hole where I shouldn't have even looked and I became him for a long time, Enna."

Before we knew it, rain started pouring down on us but we stayed there. We both looked at each other and we had gotten closer. Our clothes stuck onto our skin and for some odd reason, her brown eyes seemed like the brightest thing out here. As she moved her hand towards my face, I got up and headed towards the mechanics.

I didn't look back because I knew she was walking behind me, following me which was the stupidest thing she could do because I was the predator and she was the prey. There was no part of me that wanted her to change because she would only be burnt by me and you know what I did? I ruined lives.

The patter of the rain sounded onto the roof, echoing through the place. The cold air that blew in through the door I had just walked through was slowly touching, but I was too hot and angry to care. I turned around and leaned against the desk of where Enna probably worked as I watched her walk in.

Her clothes clung onto her as she closed the door, the scar on her back was as eye catching as ever. I pushed myself off the desk and stalked towards her, just like the predator would to catch its prey. The prey, Enna, didn't move; she stood there with her back facing me while I advanced towards her.

My hands were on her shoulders and my face bent down to her neck. She shook under my touch, from the cold? Maybe. I continued my attack on her, gently. My lips touched her cold skin and she jolted, but I still carried on, moving her hair to one side so that more skin was revealed to me and my lips touched them as droplets of rain fell from her hair.

I suddenly turned her around and pushed her onto the door, looking down into her eyes. They shone lust, her cheeks red from the cold or maybe because of me while her lips were bright pink, without the touch my lips. I locked gazes with hers, my posture hardening as she looked at me, something that felt like she was looking into my soul.

Her chest rose and fell as I bent my head down, catching her cheek. I wanted her to chase me, for her to fall into submission for me, the predator likes to play around with his food. The sounds of Enna's breath sounded in my ear mixed with the echoes of the pelting rain from outside. I grabbed her hands and trapped them in mine. She had a mouth, didn't she?

I moved my face back and smirked down at her. I hadn't even touched her in the best places and her eyes were already hooded with lust. She leaned her head back against the door and I took one of my hands and pulled her back off of the door, so she was arching more towards me. My dick throbbed painfully against my boxers, but I shook it off. I wanted to play.

A sound ticked at the back of my throat as I pushed myself onto her, making her feel what I was feeling and she gasped, her eyes widening. She tried to move her small hands, but I had them entrapped within mine. No words came out of her mouth though, so I didn't stop. My hand moved from the mid point of her back to the curve of her ass and I grabbed.

Enna pushed onto me on her own, she was able to feel the hardness of the two metal poking out from my top. I smirked at her look of fear and confusion on her face; the prey wasn't sure how to get out. In the mean time, I dipped my head to her neck again and my lips touched her neck ever so gently that I let go of her hands completely.

She was confused at what she should do with them, until I felt them on my pecs. My assault on her neck deepened as my tongue flicked out, licking the joining area between her shoulder and her neck, sucking on the skin like I had done before. Her breathing got quicker as did my movements; my hand moved from her ass to her hips as I rocked.

I squeezed her hips and slid my hand underneath her article of clothing, making her jolt again from the heat of my hand and the coldness of her body. She still spoke no words, so I carried on and I would until I would hear that word come out of her mouth. Her hands were still on my pecs, feeling my piercings and soon they moved up to my shoulders.

My cross hung between us, reminding us that the Lord was watching. I stopped when I felt like I made a big enough love bite and before Enna could realise what I was doing, my lips smashed onto her and I took her hands, holding them above her head, pressing my body onto her as I forced my tongue into her mouth.

She felt everything of mine now just like I could with her, minus my two best friends. My tongue clashed with hers, the feeling of anger pouring out between us like it couldn't do before, the anguish that was both felt between us. Fuck, this must have been the first kiss where I had felt anything so...emotive.

I pulled her away from the door, not breaking the kiss as I led us onto the nearby desk, placing her down onto it and finally breaking the kiss. Looking down at her, I felt my heart leap. Her lips were bruised and red, her top was still wet but you could tell that I lifted it up, her neck was bruised and she herself...Enna had been tainted by the devil.

And then realisation hit her. It was like something so hard had hit her that she managed to sit up and touch her lips, her neck. She couldn't take away what I left her on her skin, she couldn't make it go away; it was more permanent than the scar on her back because she would forever feel my touch on her.

The devil turned so many evil, pulled them to the dark side and with the cross around his neck, he hoped for the light to return to nobody. I was the bad boy who was turned evil so long ago, so much light in my world that I could only see the darkness that shielded me away from the good and now? Now I was continuing with the devil's work.

"Joey?" I couldn't see the light. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.8K 32
It's not easy being the new girl especially when you have a twisted past, a geniuses brain, a British accent oh and you only have one leg. To make t...
279K 4.6K 40
When he meets her, a girl with an (almost) unealthy obsession with cinnamon hearts, he knew it was meant to be. As for her, she didn't understand how...
748K 22K 41
Winner of Best Plot of The Bad Boy Awards 2019 Excerpt: "Come on, Lena," he said, his eyes darkening in desire, "Be my dirty little secret and let m...
213K 5.2K 50
Re-Uploaded She strode past everyone with her head held high and the comments making up the crown on her head as the whispers of rumours mounted abou...