PIMP (Completed)

By writtenbytee

dive in, to see what it's like to be a pimp's wife. More

CHARACTERS
the beginning
the beginning pt. 2
one: dreams
two: business partners
three: a good one
five: together we can
six: helping hand
seven: deeper issue
eight: heart to hearts
nine: pride aside
ten: thought of karma
eleven: the issue
twelve: where you at?
thirteen: verification
fourteen: the strategy
fifteen: lauryn
sixteen: counselling?!
seventeen: natural
eighteen: what you deserve
nineteen: oh brother
twenty: good guys
twenty-one: think like priya
twenty-two: get me out
twenty-three: not even blood
twenty-four: bosses' orders
twenty-five: second thoughts
twenty-six: art of manipulation
twenty-seven: christina
twenty-eight: new patient
twenty-nine: the one to watch out for
thirty: three shots
thirty-one: plea
thirty-two: my truth
thirty-three: the verdict is in
thirty-four: P I M P
THE LOVE YOU DESERVE

four: thinking about you

11.8K 815 807
By writtenbytee

PRIYA PATTERSON

"It was really good catching up with you," Egypt said as he guided me out of the elevator and across the long foyer that led to the front door.

"Really was, it's crazy how small this world this."

"What's even crazier is how long we sat up there talking. I didn't even realize it was that late."

"Neither did I!" I shook my head at the thought, from 10:30 am or let's say 11 because I was late, to 5 pm. Everything just flowed; we jumped from topic to topic, worked on the menu, he gave me some ideas of the interior and exterior, we talked some more about life and old memories, then went back to working, the back to joking around again. We talked to the point where we sat there and did realize how hungry we were until we got up which wouldn't have happened if the concierge didn't come up there and let us know another group had a booking for 6.

To be quite real with you, the more I talked to him was the more I sat there in amazement of the growth. Egypt went from someone I couldn't stand in elementary to someone I could enjoy being around. His thought process was astounding, and his relaxing voice made the simplicity of food sound like sex. Egypt had a certain appeal to him, I loved how mature he was now, how well-mannered and intelligent. The way he spoke about how he treated his woman would make one weak in the knees that on top of the fact that he could COOK! Girl! For a moment, I almost forgot I had a man waiting for me at home.

Egypt had even offered me some dinner to go, which would've been nice right about now but with the 3 missed calls I had from my husband; I knew it was time for me to go home.

"Nevertheless, I must admit it was nice. You really reminded me of a lot, especially of what it feels like to be home."

"Well, we got a plan here." I held up the binder. "In no time, you will be back here and to stay."

"And I can't wait." He smiled, as we got to the door. I looked out to see that Mathis was right there waiting. "Alright well let me know when you get home. You can text me whenever you're ready for the next meeting."

"Will do." I outstretched my hand again to shake his. Egypt looked down at my hand then smirked.

"Gotta keep it professional, I see." He shook my hand, "Have a good night Priya."

"You as well, Egypt."

I turned on my heels and nearly fainted at the sight of Pierre getting out of the car. I was not expecting that at all.

I held it together though and walked down those steps with my head held high. I watched his eyes follow my every step before looking up at Egypt and giving the death glare. I slid into the back, greeting Mathis and he did the same, practically slamming the door on his way in.

"Did you not see my call?" he asked in a low tone, he stared straight ahead.

"I was busy working on ideas for the restaurant, I didn't even see my phone until it was time to leave."

"You've been out of the house from 10:30 this morning. You said you were meeting him at a restaurant, this is his building."

"Which I understand and there was a location switch last minute."

"One that you failed to mention to me."

"Like I said; I was busy. I didn't think it would be an issue, you know they have meeting rooms in h-."

"Are you cheating on me, Priya?"

"Excuse me?!" I sucked my teeth. "Are you crazy?"

"Answer the question Priya."

"I'm not answering that stupid ass question, Pierre. You should already know the answer."

"If I did, I wouldn't have asked." I waved him off, "Priya. I'm going to ask you one more time. Are you cheating on me?" this time he turned to face me, finally looking into my eyes.

"No, Pierre. I was working on my restaurant with Egypt. Being as I never get time like this, I took advantage of it. We were in an open area, working!"

Pierre sighed then cracked his knuckles. "I don't want to argue with you tonight so I'm going to let this one slide, but you and I both know how high I hold communication."

"Yes, I understand." I said with a nod, although his question ticked me all the way off; to hear him say that he didn't want to argue was refreshing so I decided to leave it alone.

"I also have a surprise for you."

"A surprise for me?" I asked and he nodded. "W..what could it be?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it?"

"No, but I have everything I need..."

"Hmm, I wouldn't say all that now." Pierre placed his hand against my leg and smiled, I glanced up at him and he flashed me a smile which was very rare. Pierre always had such a tough exterior that I cherished the moments when I got to see somewhat of a soft side from him.

I placed my hand on top of his and squeezed it, he lifted mine and pressed his lips against it; giving the back of my hand a kiss.

About ten minutes into our ride we pulled up in front of our home. Mathis got out of the car and walked over to my side to let me out while Pierre helped himself. As I walked around the car, he took my hand into his and placed a kiss on the side of my head. My heart skipped a beat and my stomach fluttered; I swear, I wish I could cherish moments like these for life.

Pierre walked us up the stairs and before we could get to the door, Marcia opened it; greeting us. We said our hellos which were brief as Pierre continued to walk me through the house, towards our backyard. As we stepped through the sliding doors, I couldn't help but notice that our pool house lights were on, which was quite odd since we never usually utilized it. Our moms would stay in there when they came to visit but apart from that it was normally left unoccupied.

I continued to follow Pierre's guide until we got to the front door which he opened up, exposing the rose pedals that led a trail from the door all the way over to the bedroom, candles were lit and soft love music played in the background. I noticed a bottle of champagne set on the coffee table along with a box of chocolate covered strawberries which were my utmost favorite.

"This is beautiful..." I said in such awe as he finally let go of my hand and walked over to the bouquet of roses on the couch. "More flowers?" I smiled.

"Yes, because I've realized with all the work we've been doing lately, I haven't had time to wine and dine you the way you deserve to be." He looked down at the flowers, "I know how difficult I can be and the fact that you have always stuck by my side without even a single thought of folding or switching up is proof that you deserve so much more. Which is why I wanted to give you something." Pierre handed me the flowers, then grabbed the bottle of champagne before gesturing for me to follow him into the bedroom.

My brow raised as I stepped out of my shoes, feeling the soft rose pedals under my feet as I followed behind him.

Once we walked into the room, I noticed a big Saks and Fifth bag on top of the bed. "And this would be your surprise." He pointed at it and said.

"Wonder what it is..." Putting the roses to the side, I climbed onto the bed and shook the bag slightly. It wasn't heavy enough to be a purse and the bag was far too big for it to be a pair of shoes. My guess would be a dress of some sort, or maybe even a jacket; I made mention of wanting a new blazer or two.

Pierre popped the bottle of champagne, then filled the two glasses on the dresser while I finally opened the bag. Pushing the tissue to the side, I noticed a single white t-shirt at the bottom of the bag. I picked it up and unfolded it. I held the t-shirt up high so I could read it and my heart immediately dropped. I covered my mouth and looked over at him, all Pierre could do was nod.

"Are you serious?" I asked with tears in my eyes. He continued to nod, while trying to hand me the champagne glass. I was far too speechless to take it however, all I could do was look at the shirt and re-read the words, until I finally internalized them. Future Mommy.

Pierre chuckled to himself and killed whatever was in his glass, once he was done, he killed mine and took a long sip from the bottle. I watched as he placed it down on one of the nightstands before taking the shirt from my hand and put it to the side. Pierre placed his hand against my cheek and leaned forward, kissing my lips in a way I had never experienced before, turning me on to the max.

My hands found their way to his shirt and as we kissed, I unbuttoned until I could wait anymore and just had no choice but to pop a few. He smirked against my lips noticing how eager I was. Pierre allowed his shirt to slip off his shoulders then did the honors of removing my clothes as well until I was left in nothing but the thin lace lingerie I wore underneath. I had to admit, I wasn't going to wear something as sexy, but I was glad that I did.

His eyes filled with lust and he looked me over, this was new little number, and it made me smile to know that he noticed.

Pierre grabbed my chin and pulled my face up to him so we could kiss. Our kiss went from passionate to pure ecstasy; our tongues wrestling, his hands wandering until I felt his fingers inside of me. I let out a soft moan against his lips and he went from kissing me to sucking on my neck which was a combination to get me soaking wet.

As he fingered me, the room filled with nothing but my moans. It felt so good to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. "I want to feel you." I whispered while placing my hand into his pants as well. I stroked his member, realizing he was already hard. My eyes met his gaze and without permission, I pulled his pants down till they dropped at his ankles and allowed his blessing to spring free.

I pushed my panties to the side and placed him against my entrance then allowed him to do the rest of the work, he started with the tip since he was so big, but without warning slammed himself inside of me causing me to nearly scream. Pierre gripped my neck as he pounded inside of me, I grew uncomfortable; as often as we had sex, I wasn't used to this, nor did I... enjoy it and he knew that. It was getting to the point where it was starting to hurt, his grip on my neck tighter than he probably thought it was. I glanced up at him and noticed he, was enjoying it more than me.

"Pierre..." I let out, placing my hand against his, trying to get him to loosen his grip. I started to push him off me and to my surprise he only went deeper and harder. "Pierre, you're hurting me."

"You're fine Priya." He leaned down and kissed my lips a few times, then looked into my eyes which probably showed how uncomfortable I was because after seeing them, he stopped abruptly. Pierre sighed then pulled out and grabbed his pants before he walked off into the living area.

"Babe, where are you going?" I climbed off the bed and went to follow him. He put back on his pants before he plopped onto the couch and turned on the television. "Pierre..." I said.

"What Priya?"

"Did... I do something wrong?" I asked with my brows furrowed.

"What do you think?"

"You were hurt...hurting me." I said, "we don't have sex like that, and you know this. I don't see why we can't just go back in there and do it the way we usually do... the way we both enjoy."

"The way you, enjoy. I'm tired as hell of that wack ass missionary position, tired of having to be gentle or go slow. I'm trying to get my rocks off with my wife and I can't even do that because I constantly gotta worry about hurting you."

"I... I mean, I'm just not used ... to it."

"Is it going to be like that forever?!"

"We can take baby steps to get there, but you have to understand this going from 0-100 without warning isn't something I'm used to nor is it something I think I enjoy..."

"Yeah, okay Priya." Pierre used the remote to turn up the volume, he then leaned back in the couch and was no longer paying attention to me whatsoever. I had so much more to stay and wished that I could fix it but once Pierre shut off; that was it.

I turned and went back into the room, picking up my clothes and folding them up nicely. I began blowing the candles in the room when I glanced at the t-shirt that sat on the bed. I picked it up and ran my fingers over the writing, then looked over at him as he went from looking at the TV to paying attention to his phone.

I let out a deep breath before putting the shirt back down and heading back into the living room. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off, then took his phone from him and tossed it into the other chair. Confusion washed over Pierre's face as I pulled my panties off, threw them to the side then straddled him. I gave him a nasty, juicy kiss as I worked at his pants again, getting access to what I wanted.

Without permission, I slid down onto his shaft, feeling him tense up as I began to ride him and when I say ride, I mean rideeee him in ways I never have before. Pierre placed his hands on my hips as he sped up his pace along with allowing himself to go as deep as he possibly could. I had to admit that it was a bit uncomfortable, but I closed my eyes and tried my best not to think about it. I wanted a baby and was willing to do anything to get it at this point in time. Last thing I needed was for him to change his mind about this, especially since it took him forever to agree.

Think about something else Priya, it'll be over soon.... I began to coach myself mentally and my mind went from thinking about the pain I was in, to thinking about ... Egypt and the conversation we had earlier. There was nothing sexual to it, but for some reason... it turned me all, the way on and gave me that boost I needed in order to actually orgasm for the first time, in forever.

... this isn't good.

EGYPT CUNNINGHAM

"Damn baby!" Alexis cooed as she rode out her orgasm. I held her up against the wall, the water from the shower grew cold from the extreme heat that it had started at. A final moan escaped her lips as I bit down on her shoulder before I allowed her to stand back onto her feet, she gripped onto my arm after she realized she couldn't really walk.

I smirked and shut off the water, then lifting her up bridal style and walking her into the bedroom where I laid her out on the bed. I leaned down and bit on her thigh which caused her to giggle. "I really can't take anymore." she said under her breath.

"Oh. I know." I kissed up from her thigh to her stomach then to her neck before getting to her lips that I kissed on before finally getting up. I headed back into the shower where I cleaned up our mess then took an actual well-needed shower. The water was still cold, but I just needed the moment to think o I didn't really mind.

Tonight's sex was amazing, although it always is; this one was different. I was always into trying new things and most importantly teaching Alexis new things to keep our sex life interesting. As much as I enjoyed it tonight more than any other night; I had to admit that my mind wasn't really on her... it was actually on someone else.

I tried to shake away the thoughts, but it was far too late, every round I was envisioning her and I just couldn't understand why. We hadn't talked about anything near this subject, we didn't have any interest in one another. All we did was talk about work and catch up, yet here I was with my mind clouded of images of her. The way she matured, her mindset, how much of a go-getter she was. I enjoyed our conversation because it was filled with intellectual context with the right amount of jokes and banter to keep it comfortable. Priya and I kept everything purely professional, but even in that casual state; her growth alone was such a turn on, I just didn't realize how much until now.

I climbed out of the shower and threw on a pair of boxers before finishing my usual nightly hygiene routine. Once I was finished, I entered my room to see Alexis fast asleep as I expected. I turned off the lights and walked over to my side of the bed. I ran my fingers through my damp curls before picking up my phone. As it lit up, the first notification that I saw on my screen was from her.

Priya

Text Message:

Hey, sorry for the late message but I think it's best if we keep it completely professional. I believe us knowing each other is going to be a huge conflict of interest. I must say I love your ideas; mindset and I wouldn't have been able to get this sense of vision without you. With that being said, I will be paying you for the ideas but going forwards I think it's best that we agree to not continue with our plan to work with one another.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but trust me, it's what's best.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you with a price as soon as possible.

Until then,

Priya...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 53.3K 34
𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘳 ; 𝘕𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴.
97 50 11
Welcome to Bandcamp where it's a wild time.
118K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...