MY HUSBAND'S PLEASURE

By Scyllauwu

[SALACIOUS SERIES #01][COMPLETEDโœ”] [UNEDITED] My husband's pleasure is my priority Ass-Slap Hair-pull Mild-Ch... More

P R O L O G U E
01: Maxien Ferrer
02: Best Of Acting
03: Guilty Pleasure
04: Lust Uncontrolled
05: His Acting Career
06: A Punishment
07: Flirt Buddies
08: Other Plans
09: She was Loved, He got Lust
10: Fun at EK
11: Spend Some Time
12: She Loves you, not me
13: Love and Forgive
14: Back in Time
15: I'm Sorry, I love you
16: The room where it happens
17: The Break-up
18: My Rebound Boy
19: A Wife's Love
20: Ms.Pervert and Mr.Billionaire
21: The Billionaires
22: A Ferrer Bonding
23: Mrs.Ferrer and her Ex
24: Getting ready
25: His Point of View
26: Birthday Gift
27: Beach Party
28: A New Love
29: Amber's Wild Cravings
30: New Era
31: Quality Time
32: The Last 3 days or 1 day?
33: My Lady Boss
34: Heal
35: Happiness
36: A Huge Mistake
37: A Secret Love
38: Anniversary
39: Anthony's Love
40: A Love to do
41: The 1st Chapter
42: The 2nd Chapter
43: A Love Story Doesn't ends
44: The Death Of Her
45: A Wrong Time
46: A 1980's story
47: The Rape
48: Their Marriage Life
49: The Real Evil
50: Early Memories: Nixon Motier
51: The Accident
52: The Clash
53: The Woman We Love
54: A Woman's Needs
55: Emergency
56: The Greatest Mistake
57: The Guilt
58: A Secret Revealed
59: The Divorce
60: A Vacation
61: Different kind of fun
UPDATE
62: Unlucky path
63: A Wife's Feelings
64: A wrong move
65: A wrong feelings
66: A Father's love pt.2
67: A Marriage Realization
68: A New Love
Author's Note
69: Dangerous
Epilogue
BOOK 2
NEW STORY UPDATE

70: A Newly Wed

4K 30 3
By Scyllauwu

After the love making of Maxein and Bea, sumama ang loob ng babae dahil sa may maling kutob ito matapos ang ilang sessions nila. nandito lang naninigarilyo ang lalakeng nasa tabi niya.

habang siya naman ay nakahiga lamang, hinihintay ang masarap na yakap ni Maxein.

''Xein...m-may tanong ako..'' beatrice asked, napatingin sakanya si Maxein ay ngumiti na lamang ito. 

''hm? what is it?''

''P-pag.. gusto pa ba niyang bumalik sayo, babalikan mo pa ba?'' beatrice asked, looking up high the ceiling, takot na makipag tinginan sa mata ni Maxein.

''L-look.. Bea... i'm sorry, there's nothing going on between us a---''

''i know, i know... now answer me.''She cut her off, Maxein looked away and looked down on himself.

''Yes... i'd still accept her, but she doesn't want me anymore, pero pwede namang umasa diba?'' he blunty spoke.

''paano kung buntis siya? and she doesn't want y--''

''ano bang klaseng tanong yan?'' he cut her off, he was pissed at those questions, he knows to himself na gustong gusto parin niya si Amber kahit ayaw na nito sakanya, pero humahanap lang talaga siya ng tamang oras at gusto muna niyang gawing priority ang ama nitong mamamatay na.

''Alam mo na yung sagot, masasaktan ka lang.'' he said, trying to have a calmer voice. hindi na niya rin mapigilan, her tears starts to form and roll down the sides of her eyes.

''why are you crying?'' he asks.

''i-it's just th--''

that's wrong, Maxein. you're doing something wrong. ung sagot na gustong mong sabihin ay babalikan mo pa si Amber kahit kayo pa nitong babaeng to.

''I love you, Maxein.. why can't you see that?'' she cried.

''Dating me is risky, god... i'm afraid to give you so much pain, baka iwanan mo rin ako katulad ng ginawa sakin ni Amber.'' he said.

she sat up and went to maxein, hugging him tightly from behind. 

''Please Maxein! i wanna be your woman! please let me inside you heart! i love you!'' she cried.

maybe you can give it a try? Maxein? maybe you can learn to love her?

''i don't care if you still love her! i don't care at all! i just want you to be mine! please!'' 

''you're so stupid, Bea.''

''Please be mine for now... if she wants you back i'll give you back to her, just please... baka matutunan mo akong mahalin... please..'' she cried.

----------------------------------

matapos ng isang linggo, ay kasal na ng dalawang magkasintahan na si Ali at Khloe, kita mo nga naman yung dalawa, kahit gaano kagago si ali, pinatawad muli ito ni khloe. khloe tried forgetting about the man he fell in love with, but turns out no one can change that.

there's none a single thing in the universe can do to stop the true love of these two.

Si bea at Amber ay nasa tabi ng ni khloe, at si Maxein at ang gwapong gwapo na mga mabubuting kaibigan niya ay nasa tabi nito.

Maxein took a glimps of Amber.

God, she's stunning, she may be the most beautiful woman among these women, and yet, Maxein thinks she's much more than beautiful, she thinks she's a goddess. takes them back from their last wedding.

The wedding that he never thought na seseryosohin niya. Earlier a few minutes ago, as she looks at Amber walking through the aisle, he thought of her in a beautiful wedding dress.

The wedding dress his mother brought for that woman.

And then came Khloe, she didn't saw khloe wearing that dress, she saw Amber in it. and yet he felt going insane, he can't stop hallucinating about the woman who gave him hope and motivation in life.

it's clear that he still love that woman, and that woman is Amber.

Amber looked at maxein, and he was already looking at her. she was shy and embarrass, why was he looking at her and not his girlfriend Beatrice?

simple. He loves her with all her heart, He loves Bea in a different way.

Amber did not know what to do, but she smiled softly at the man staring at her innocent beauty, and again.... Maxein smiled back, and was glad that they seems to be in a good relationship with her.

Bea felt miserable, looking at Maxein and Amber, looking at each other, she can see in Maxein's eyes that there was still a spark, meron pang chemistry na nangyayari sa dalawa, and she just wanna ends everything.

Bea just wanna cry, ano bang meron kay Amber na wala siya? 

simpleng sagot lang iyon bea, it's not about sex, it's not about the kisses and hugs, it's about the trust, loyalty, and honestly that Amber gave Maxein that no other woman can give.

it's about the comforting and sweet words of Amber, and its about time, the time they spent with each other, no matter how far away they are from each other, Amber is still there waiting for him to come back.

How does not Maxein cannot fall in love with that type of woman? right?

As times comes through, they shared their vows, and they were happily married in the law and in the eyes of god.

people were now partying and having fun, nandun narin nag eenjoy ang dalawang bagong kasal na si Khloe at Ali.

nagkasalubong ng tingin si tifanny at maxein, sa lahat talaga ng babae, bakit pa itong imapktang bestfriend ni amber ang nakasalubong niya.

''Hay, well.. as expected.'' tifanny rolled her eyes, tinarayan niya ng pabiro ang lalake, Maxein laughed at her attitude.

''Hey, musta...''Maxein asked.

''Hmm.. okay naman, i didn't know you're dating bea, sa una pa lang masama na kutob ko dyan sa babaeng yan.'' she said, looking at bea as she talks with her friends. Maxein shook her head and offered a hand.

''i did not want to date her, she just asked me to.'' maxein said, hinawakan ni tifanny ang kamay nito at niyapus ang binata na nasa harap niya.

''pumayag ka naman?'' tifanny asked, hinawakan na ni maxein ang beywang ni tifanny at humawak na si tifanny sa kanyang mga balikat.

''Naawa ako eh, tell me... what's even the right thing to do?'' he asked her, the woman she dated, is now forming as her bestfriend at this moment. proving that exes, can be bestfriends too.

''Do you love her?'' she asks.

''Who?''

''Do you love me?! jusko!'' she rolled her eyes.

''of course i love you, Tif. you are now part of my family right?'' Maxein said, tifanny smacked his chest. ''Wag moko dinadaan sa ganyan mo! malaki kasalanan mo kay amber!'' tifanny said.

''Do you love her?'' tifannu came back to the topic, Maxein shook his head, she was refering to beatrice, Do maxein loves bea?

''No.. no i don't love her.''he answered.

''do you still love her then?'' Tifanny asked, she is now refering to Amber Ezmeraldo, her lovely ex-wife, or soon.. to be ex-wife.

''Of course i still do...'' he answered.

''then it's simple, dump her stupid ass and re-marry amber, simple as that. Mayghad Maxein!'' tifanny said, maxein chuckled. ''you're so bluntly honest, salamat Tifanny.'' Maxein said.

''Che! dun ka na nga! kausapin mo na si Amber para matigil na yung drama niyo!''tifanny said, bumitaw na ang dalawa at ni-lead na ni tifanny si maxein papunta kay amber na nanahimik lamang na kausap si Travis.

''Amber! Bruha!! someone wanna talk to you!!'' tifanny said as she pulls maxein towards her, nanlaki ang mata ni Amber nang makita niyang nakangiti sakanya ang lalakeng mahal niya.

syempre, hindi rin nagpatalo ang kaba, hindi rin mapigilan ni Amber na mag panic at kabahan ng todo, para bang ngayon lang niya nakita si Maxein, at para bang ngayon palang nahuhulog ang loob nito sa lalake.

''Travis, come on baby brother.'' ani ni tifanny. snapping her fingers na ginagawang parang tuta ang kapatid niyang lalake.

''M-maxein!'' tawag ni amber na may halong kaba habang napatayo ito ng mabilisan, pareho lang silang kinakabahan, Maxein smiled at the lovely woman standing infront of him.

''i missed you.'' he said.

''I-i'm sorry about the time i got mad at y---''

''i said i missed you.'' maxein cut her off, god! she's already falling in love again with his bold attitude! that bold and confident aura of his is so damn attractive, and she's falling in love once again.

''I-i miss you too.'' she smiled, before any seconds past, the music to dance to changed, nagsimula nang kumanta ang hired band and the song they're playing and singing to is DIVE by ed sheeran.

nagkatinginan ang dalawa, he wanted to dance with her, and hold her one more time, and then let go if he has to.

''May we?''he asks, as he offers his hand to the lady infront of him, hinawakan na niya ang nagaantay na kamay ni Maxein, at agad hinila niyang hinila ito.

their dance isn't like the way Maxein danced Tifanny, he's dancing with her the way he used to back to his birthday, their slow dance isn't just a dance, yapus ito na may konting motion.

Amber rested her chin on maxein's shoulder, and same for Maxein whose hugging her, they felt the spark and chemistry once again, they do love each other, don't they?

''Kamusta na si maxwell?'' he asks. ''He's doing good, but he misses you for sure.'' Amber answered.

habang nagyayapusan ang dalawa, kitang kita sila ng maraming tao, pinapanood silang dalawa ng maraming tao, and that caught bea's attention.

she couldn't help it but run away and cry in the bathroom, she thought he can move on from her, pero ayaw talaga ng mundo na paghiwalayin ang dalawa.

''what's wrong babygirl?'' may isang boses ng babae ang dumating, she came out from the toilet room, looking at bea. and it's agnes.

''Y-you... d-di ko rin magets, i thought ali loved you?'' she asks the woman who was dumped by the man who got married once again.

''that's what i thought too, ang dalawang gagong iyon ang nakakasira sa buhay natin? diba?'' agnes said. ''I just.. don't know what's wrong with me... kung anong meron si Khloe at Amber, na wala tayo.'' she cried.

''clearly because it's the different state! my bestfriend is a suitable woman for ali.'' Bea said in a cold tone of voice, napatingin sakanya si agnes ng masama.

''look who's talking? kung hindi dahil sakin you're not in the sweet spot next to Maxein.'' she started. ''My parents own this venue they chose, and yet they don't know.''she continued.

hindi nalang nakapagsalita si bea.

''Why did he dumped you anyway?''that's all she can ask.

''isn't it obvious?! kasi bumabalik na sakanya si khloe! at ginawa niyang rason ang ginawa ko na sinira ko ang relasyon ni Maxein at Amber!! Listen! bea!!'' she yelled. ''Once Maxein finds out Amber is pregnant iiwanan ka nalang din niya sa ere!'' she finished, nasampal ni bea ang mukha ni agnes.

''H-how dare you say that?! he wouldn't! he loves me!''she lied, mapagtakpan lang ang lalakeng mahal niya.

''That's what ali told me! lahat ng lalake pare-pareho, including when we talk about powerful men in our country, there's non a single rich man who isn't a player. tandaan mo yan.'' agnes answered.

''how the hell did you know all of this bullcrap anyways?!! sino ka ba?!'' bea was scared, kinakabahan na siya kay agnes.

Agnes is in Natasha's team, pero mukhang ayaw na niya sa side ni natasha dahil siniraan na siya nito kay ali, all agnes can do now is trust herself and no one else, she will take full revenge on those who hurt her.

''i work for someone who's deadly powerful, but right now... i wanna help you, kasi nakakaawa ka.'' agnes said.

''w-what do you mean?''

''Later, someone will die, isa lang ang advice ko. Run away, everyone will die.'' she said, lumabas na ito sa banyo, nahulog ang puso ni bea sa kanyang narinig, it sounded like a threat, ano bang mamamatay? sino ba? paano ba? bomba o gera? what the hell is happening?

''t-teka?! san ka pupunta?!'' sigaw ni bea, hinahabol papalayo si agnes, kita niyang tapos na sumayaw ang dalawa, at ang sinasayaw naman ay si Anthony at si Amber, pero nakay agnes parin ang attention niya.

''Agne--'' bago pa niya mahawakan ito, napatigil siya na may isang putok ng baril na narinig ito, pero hindi lang niya narinig, nakita niya kung sino yung binaril.

nakahiga si agnes sa lapag, at kitang kita ang baril na nakatutok dito, Natasha was the fault, natigil ang ibang tao pati narin ang kanta at usap usapan ng tunog ng baril.

''W-who are you..'' bea said, kita niyang halos puro dugo na ang nasa lapag, Natasha killed agnes, with the help of the gold gun.

tinutok niya ang baril kay bea, as bea backed away. ''gusto mong sumunod?'' natasha asked.

---------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 10.9K 50
SIMULA "S-stop.." kasabay ng pagpasok ng kamay niya sa aking skirt ang pagkapit ko ng mahigpit sa aking table. "You want this, don't you?" mainit na...
499K 11.1K 26
Warning: R 16+ | spg TW: AGE GAP Vasiliadis Series: A 38 years old man and an 18 years old girl? Lucifer Maximus Vasiliadis will do everything just t...
4.3K 369 43
A woman who grew up in a well-known family, but everything was ruined because of her love for her best friend. She didn't think it would ruin everyth...
215K 4.4K 20
Walton Series: Landon Aaren Copyright ยฉ 2018 By Sang (MiyukiChan_29)