Secretly Married to a Prince

By OlafHugs

Some people believe that the more you hate a person, the more that you love them. It may seem that you cannot... More

Secretly Married to a Prince
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
1M READS
Chap 5: Harry
tablo
Chap 6: a date?
Chap 7: Jealous Hubby
Chap 8: Grandmere's POV
Chap 9 TEASER
CHAP 9.1: TEASER AGAIN KILL ME
chap 11: the story
Chap 12: He's serious
Chap 13.1: Bridget
Chap 13.2 Hankie
Chap 14: A first
Chap 15: Orphanage
Chap 16: Icing
Chap 17: The Kiss <3
Chap 18: Unexpected visitors
hi.
Chap 19: a 50,000 dollar surprise
Chap 20: the 20th birthday
A little favor
Chap 21: Drunk in love
chap 22: the morning after
Chap 23: Parteh @ the Palace
Chap 24: Cinderella Gazebo
Chap 25: Kidnapped
sorryyyy!
Chap 26: Take your shirt off
Chap 27: lingerie
Chap 28: Detention Guy
SHIP NAME
color
Chap 29: Freedom?
Chap 30: 50 shades
Chap 31: Ripped Polo
Chap 32: girlfriend? boyfriend.
Chap 33: Lover's quarrel
Chap 34: Truth about Harry
WANTED
Chap 35: Bye Paris
Chap 36: Gracie and the Boy Next Door
about the author
Chap 37: The Dreaded Dinner
Chap 38: Ninja Grandma
Chap 39: Cassie
Chap 40: Sugar rush
thank you :*
Chap 41: Illness
Chap 42.1: Letter of goodbye
Chap 43: <3 to <3
updates :)
THE END. lol jk
updates soon
Chap 44: Rumor Rumor on the wall, who's the prettiest of them all
Long time.
Chap 45: Secret Love Song
Chapter 46: Hey Julia
Chapter 47: 10 Points for Gryffindor!
Chapter 48
Chap 49: Oli
Chap 50: Cookie
Chapter 51
Chapter 52: Almost There
Chapter 53: A few steps away
Epilogue

Chap 10: Home Sweet Home?

28.3K 590 31
By OlafHugs

II DEDICATE THIS TO THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS. TEEHEE!

Aynie

“You’re not going to school today” Grandmere said strolling down to the lobby in her mauve night dress.

I looked over at Harry and he looks just as confused as I feel.

“What do you mean?” he asks.

“Well, neither one of you is going to school today” she says calmly.

“Yeah, I got that…” Harry says clearly irritated.

“Why Grandmere? I ask cutting him off.

“All will be clear soon” she says and walks back to her room.

Okay- that was weird. And now it’s awkward.

Harry pulls out his phone and starts texting.

Not sure of what to do I sway back and forth wondering what on earth Grandmere is up to now.

Within five minute Gerard, our chauffer walks in.

“Are your highnesses ready?” he asks.

“Ready for?” Harry asks, clearly on the edge.

“Queen Patriz has asked that I not tell you where I am taking you” he says bashfully.

“Well, I’m ordering you to tell me” Harry says harshly.

How rude. Gerard is really old and nice to me; I can see how conflicted he looks.

“You don’t have to” I tell him, giving him a sympathetic smile “we know how Grandmere can get”

“Yes you do have to” Harry says cutting me off

“No, you don’t” I cross my arms.

“Gerard, I order you to tell me where Grandmere asked you to take us”

“Gerard, I order you to not tell us where you’re taking us” I say stubbornly.

“You think this is a game?” harry asks turning to me, his long stature hovering over my small frame.

“No, but I think you’re being unnecessarily rude” I tell him standing taller.

“Anyie you-“

I don’t get to hear what he has to say because right then Jenna, our house maid comes down the stairs, two bags in her hands.

“Queen Patriz asked me to put these in your car” she says quietly.

I recognize mine and grab it from her.  I hate it when these women do all my work for me.

Now I’m really curious. Why would we need our suitcases for what Grandmere has planned for us?

I tune back in and Harry is arguing with Gerard.

“Just tell me where-“ Harry is all but shouting and Gerard is sweating under his angry gaze.

“Harry come on leave the poor guy alone” I say.

His face almost immediately softens and he breathes out.

“Let’s get this over with” he says through gritted teeth.

Please I think as I follow him out.

We’ve been driving for over an hour and It’s awkward as hell in the car. Harry hasn’t said a word to me, he’s probably still mad- which frankly is fine with me. He doesn’t even have a valid reason to be mad at me. I don’t understand what his problem with Oliver is, he can date practically the entire female population in our school and I cant be friends with one guy.

I’m suddenly extremely angry, hastily I pull out my iPod, hoping the music will drive my anger away. ‘Summertime Sadness’ comes on and I lean back in my seat, closing my eyes.

“Aynie”

“Hmm”

“Aynie wake up”

“No…”

“Come on we need to go”

“Stop…”

“For Gods sake”

“Hm?”

And suddenly I’m lifted off the seat. I crack one eye open and I’m staring up at Harry’s face.

I’m so disoriented I lean away from him, banging my head against the car door in the process. Tears immediately spring into my eyes. It. Hurts. So. Much.

“Put me dowwwn” I whine my voice strained.

Harry does what he’s told and grabs my head, examining it.

“Can’t you stay still for a minute?” he asks, exasperated.

“Why’d you pick me up?”

“Because you won’t freaking wake up”

“Well-“ I stop when I see where we are. The airport.

Flight 554 non stop to the Philippines will be boarding in ten minutes.

The Philippines?  Oh my god

I squeal in excitement as Gerard hands me our tickets.

“We’re going to the Philippines?” Harry asks blankly.

“Duh, oh my gosh I can’t believe this”

“But- isn’t that like a million miles away?” Harry continues dumbly.

God, I’m married to such a dumbo.

“Yes” I say slowly.

“Well that would be all, do have fun your highnesses” and with a wink in my direction Gerard drives away, leaving a very excited me, and a very confused Harry behind.

“Well er- I see what Grandmere had in mind for us now” harry says as we’re walking to the security check.

“Uh…”

Oh my god. I’m gonna be alone with Harry! But where are we headed to? I look down at the tickets at saw a piece of paper attached to it. El Nido. Ooooh. OM MY SMURFS! El Nido is a gorgeous island with caves and everything. One of the beauties of the country, if I may say. MY HOME ISLAND. The beauty amazes me until now. England is amazing, but El Nido is just… home. As happy as I am, I groan inwardly because Harry is such a buzz kill and I bet he won’t let me have any fun.

We separate at the security check and then sit together in the waiting room. A bunch of girls are giggling like crazy and pointing to harry, who is unaware of the fact that all the women in the airport are-

“Aynie?” shit what? He’s been calling me for the past-

“Aynie?”

“What?”

He gives me a weird look before continuing.

“You’ve been to El Nido before?” he asks. (A/N PICTURE ON THE SIDE)

Get out.

Tears suddenly spring into my eyes, I look away and smile.

“Yeah” I say, thank god my voice didn’t give way. I need to get out of here, I stand up and walk towards the bathroom, my legs like jelly.

Once I’m there I let the tears fall. I lean on the sink and take deep breaths. So what if he didn’t know?

It doesn’t matter, I repeat over and over in my head. But it does. It does matter. My own husband doesn’t know where I was born, where I spent half of my life.

What is this life? I don’t want to be married to someone who doesn’t know anything about me. I mean did he ever even try to gather information about me?

Does he even care?

The answer is of course no. He doesn’t care, he never cared and he probably never will and that’s just the ugly truth.

I’m married to the prince of England, who doesn’t know a thing about me and doesn’t care.

FLIGHT 554 NON STOP TO THE PHILIPPINES IS NOW BOARDING.

I hurriedly wipe my tears away, wash my face and apply some face powder on my nose to make myself look normal- my nose gets red and puffy when I cry.

I walk out the bathroom, holding my head high pretending not to have had a mental breakdown in the airport bathroom.

“Aynie?”

I look over at him questioningly.

“Are you okay?”

 I nod and turn back to the Vogue magazine I’m reading.

We’ve been in the air for an hour and I’ve managed to completely shut him out.

“Would you like something to drink?” a blonde air hostess asks walking over to us.

“Just water please” Harry says.

She grins and bats her eye lashes flirtatiously, god, she reeks of desperation.

“Sure, anything for your highness” she drawls out.

I roll my eyes, ready to tell her I want diet coke when she simply walks away.

What the heck?

Harry notices the look on my face.

“Katrina” he shouts out to the waitress.

How does he know her name?

She walks back and duh, she has a name tag.

“Yes?” she asks hopefully.

“You didn’t ask her for what she’d like” he says gesturing to me.

“Oh” she’s glares down at me and I glare back “What would you like?” she spits out.

“Diet coke” I say shortly and turn back to my magazine.

I mentally give one point to harry, but it’ll take a lot more than that to get me off this silent treatment.

Oh my flippity flipping pancakes I missed this place so much.

We step out of the boat along with only four other tourists and I look around, remembering.

I walk around, shielding my eyes from the sun, I forgot how hot it could get here.

I suddenly remember I’m not alone and look back to find Harry trailing behind me, with both our bags. I hastily grab mine from him but his grip tightens.

“I got it” he says, his voice gruff.

Well if you insist.

I hop on forward, not caring which direction I’m going in. I reach the bus terminal and the memories come crashing back. This place hasn’t changed a bit.

I wonder if all my old school friends still live here, probably not since we all vowed to get out of here as soon as we turned eighteen, I left before that.

I hop around remembering and touching everything, every brick in the wall, smiling at all the natives, my people.

I look back to make sure Harry is still behind me, he gives me a half smile when he catches me looking - it suits him, and he actually doesn’t look like a-

AARGH

I run head first into someone.

“Oh my god I am so sorry” I squeal when I see that I ran into a pregnant girl.

The girl just nods and tells me she’s okay. There’s something about her voice.

I look up at her and her eyes catch mine.

“Aynie?” she asks slowly.

“Mia?” oh my god it’s Mia, my childhood best friend 9/10 memories on this island are associated with her.

We both scream at the same time and she hugs me, it’s kind of awkward since I’ve never hugged a pregnant woman before and don’t know how.

She senses my discomfort and throws her head back laughing.

She has the same exact laugh.

“Oh my gosh look at you! You look like a city girl” she exclaims.

“And look at you! You’re…”

“Pregnant, Aynie say it”

“Pregnant.” I say and crack up.

“We have to catch up babe”

“Yes please” I say and she grabs my hand and pulls me across the street.

Somebody clears their throat behind us and I swivel around. Shit, forgot all about Harry.

“Er… Mia, this is Harry” I say making introductions. “Harry, Mia”

“Oh my gosh, Prince harry?” Mia asks incredulously.

“The one and the same” Harry says smiling wickedly.

“What?... for real?” she looks flabbergasted to say the very least. “How did you…” she trails off.

“Long story” I say rolling my eyes.

“We have to find a hotel” Harry says seriously.

“Oh...” that’s not fair I just met my best friend who I haven’t seen in forever and he wants me to look for a hotel?

“Right, you guys must be busy, Aynie, here’s my number call me as soon as possible and we’ll meet up” Mia says scribbling down her number on my arm.

“Bye” Harry says and she walks away.

She’s gone before I can even protest.

“What the hell was that?” I ask Harry. “And have you looked at the note attached to our ticket? We already have a room in Baltimore’s Inn!”

“What?”

“You just…” he still looks blank so I groan and stalk off. “UGH”

We rode the taxi and I told the driver to bring us to the hotel.

“Aynie?” Harry called from the reception. I’m sitting comfortably on the sofa and let Harry to talk to receptionist himself. He’s a big boy. He can handle that, I thought.

“What?”

“Do you know that Grandmere only booked 1 room with 1 king sized bed?” Harry says.

“Oh?” I’m so tired I don’t even care where we sleep, I just want a bed. “How would I know anyway, since she just threw us here without any warning.”

“Don’t you have any more rooms with 2 beds?” He inquired and the man behind the desk shook her head.

“I’m sorry your highness but the Queen strictly ordered that you cannot change rooms.” He explained and Harry cussed.

“We’ll take it” he says to the man behind the counter and walks me over to the elevator.

He presses seven like ten times and I wanna tell him that pressing it again and again won’t make the elevator go faster but I just don’t have the strength.

I can feel myself getting ready to collapse; I look over at Harry who’s on his phone again. God, what’s the point of having a strong husband if you can’t even take advantage of him? So I stroll over to him, lean on him and let myself fall, safe in the knowledge that he’d catch me, and he does.

He seems a bit taken aback but I don’t give him time to react and doze off in his arms.

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE! I'M BAAAAAACK! lol but technically, i didn't write this whole thing! Vivian_Blue did that is why i have updated! now go thank her and follow her and read her stories! lol without her, it would take me years before i could update. doncha worry, i'm currently working on a special chapter so you better watch ouuuut! 

i give all the credits to Vivian_Blue! she's officially my co-writer! haha! :D

love you people!

vote and commenttttt!

P.s. please dont pressure me nor my co writer to update because both of us are busy. Thank yooou

P.P.S. IM REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW. I MEAN, THANK FOR VOTING AND EVERYTHING BUT COME ON IM NOT A ROBOT PEOPLE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
282K 10.7K 52
Where a girl can't help but notice him from afar, and he can't help but have his sights on someone else.
436K 11.9K 55
Lawler & Walsh. Corporate Law firm that specializes in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Insurance, Private Equit...
235K 1.5K 199
Hello Everyone!!! First of all thankyou for giving me a chance by reading this book of mine. I know i know there are many books with the same title b...