13th Doctor OneShots

By JessicaSongAQ

13th Doctor one-shots, including some old faces and my OC! So the BBC WATTPAD were doing a comment section... More

Meeting the Thirteeth Doctor
Inside The Tardis
Meeting Marilyn Monroe?
The Fear Parasite
They are Jammlings.
1962
A Gift from anothet Planet.
Another Adventure??
The Solitract.
Krasko Returns
Author's Notes
It's absolutely beautiful Doctor!
Merry Christmas Doctor
Fish People?
The Slitheen Family are back.
Restaurant Troubles.
Old Memories New Findings
The planet of the Trickster.
River??
A Surprise Plenet.
Doctor What?
Oh, Missy.
A little Song!
K402
Tick Tock!
Queen Doctor/Princess Jamie.
Queen River.
Taken.
11 meets 13
Boredom?
Memories
Memories part 2
Memories Finale part.
Lost?
Space Dragons?
Aquarium?
Can't Sleep!
Not the Doctor?
Films.
Area 51
1960s Earth 1.46
The Food Planet
A/N
The Space Station?
Saving Earth?
Rose Tyler
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (Tomee)
A new addition.
The one with 10th and Donna
The one where Yaz meets Amy.
Her Diary!
Crash landing?
Lilia 3?
The one where Amy is angry!
A wish to change things!
Lost Tardis keys?
Happy halloween!!
A steampunk Party!
The one with no Title?
An Eight year old J
J's Status!
A future visit?
Not Chrsitmas!
Still not christmas?
Unexpected Change!
A/N
The end!

WANTED!

129 4 2
By JessicaSongAQ

A/N This was not the chapter I had in mind to upload, lol but it came to my mind an hour ago so I've wrote it checked it and the one I wrote the other day that was going to be the next chapter I want to go through again so I hope you enjoy this!💜

"Wit I don't actually think so", Says J as she runs past the Doctor heading towards the end of the hallway they had found themselves in.

"I don't think you can just tell me to go back and stay in the Tardis Pa I really don't think so" she continues to complain.

"I think it's a good idea,'' Graham butts in breathless.

"And why's that?" J asks

"You know exactly why,'' the Doctor says to her daughter with a disappointed look.

"Ryan? Yaz? Do you agree with her?" J says annoyed knowing the outcome will annoy her more.

Both reluctantly nodded Yasmin gulped incase she got mad at them and Ryan just blankly nodded.

"Oh Great absolutely great" J throws her arms up in the air hitting them off her legs and sighing.

"Look at this" The Doctor says handing her daughter the piece of paper.

"You are wanted, WANTED", she yells disappointed taken it back off J she had it a second before it was snatched back off her.

"How could you be so stupid? Eh how?" The Doctor was annoyed at J.

J shrugs and sniggers

"It's not funny", The Doctor sighs

"Look", J says as some yelling down the hall could be heard they had forgotten the guards chasing them.

"Run", The Doctor says pointing her Sonic to the metal door ahead.

Once they got through the doors they found themselves in a like control like room.

"Ooooh", J said with a massive grin upon her face going up to some screens pressing buttons she shouldn't.

"I don't think you should~" Graham cut himself off as everyone turned to their back to see the wall become some big doors that now have just opened by a button J pressed.

"See always press the red button", J giggles

The Doctor turns to her daughter but quickly turns back at her daughters face reaction.

"Or not", J quickly says gulping

"Shut the doors now" The Doctor rushes to the controls and tried to shut the doors.

"What did you press", she yanks J's arm so she can show her J points.

"Doc?" Graham asks "what are those?" He wonders.

"Cybermen" The Doctor replies as the doors to a Cybermen unit is shut. They were not moving or showing any signs of being 'alive' they were hooked up to some sort of machines even The Doctor hadn't seen.

"I mean that's not my fault" J says

"Not now" The Doctor tells her.

"What are we going to do?" Yaz asks

"Don't ask," Ryan moans "somehow I know we are now going to investigate" he moans some more.

The Doctor turns to him and grins "absolutely" she laughs.

"See some Cybermen have to intervene" J jokes.

"Don't start I'm already disappointed in you we don't need your sarcasm just now, now tell me how you have a wanted poster on this planet?" The Doctor had been trying to find this out for some time J had been keeping quite till now she needed a plan still nothing but she decided she will say something on the spot and it will be good? The Doctor now more than ever needs to know.

J rolls her eyes "Right", she sighs spinning on the spot then stopping directly making eye contact with the Doctor.

"I erm don't know", J admits, bad plan she says too herself "I don't even know if it's happened yet,'' she shrugs and smiles good plan she says to herself now.

The Doctor just looks at her.

"Is that bad doc?" Graham wonders.

"Very Graham Very", The Doctor says turning to him.

"Why?" Ryan has to ask.

"Because Ryan because if she doesn't know that means as she said she's not sure if it's even happened" she taps her Sonic on her head.

"And?" Yaz speaks

The Doctor puts her hand down and her jaw drops

"And Yaz that means we can't figure it out completely right now it could be she does something now to make it happen it could mean it's something to do with the Cybermen and that is never good Cybermen and a TimeLord bad bad mixture or it means she has done something and she can't remember maybe someone took her memories" she rambles on some more about humans and Cybermen also being bad Cybermen in general and then makes a rather strange sound almost like a screaming sigh.

"No" her eyes went wide "what if you haven't done anything and it was all a trap?" She wonders turning to J pointing her finger up.

"What do you mean?" J questions going along with it.

"What if they made that wanted sign knowing we would show up here?" The Doctor says

"Aye cause some random guards on a planet I've never been to since I was a kid with Ma just happened to fake a wanted sign good one Pa good one, plus it's Flio the planet of dumbasses" J laughs while somewhat lying and the Doctor scrolls her.

"What?" J laughs and shrugs and rolls her eyes.

"That's not very nice" Graham says

"No it's not and they ain't dumb" The Doctor says.

"What if someone did it knowing we would come here at some point or just knowing you would be back one day and to trap you it might or may not be anything to do with those" The Doctor points to the wall that had Cybermen behind it.

"Well", J says

"Well what?" The Doctor looks at her with her right eyebrow raised.

"I did rather mention I'd come back here to this man in a club once" she says leaning against a lever that appeared to be stuck going along with the what if.

"What man?" The Doctor wonders.

All of a sudden the wall had opened from where the Cybermen were.

A tall lanky man with white hair and bright silver eyes and a white scientist like coat is standing with a clipboard.

"That guy", J says actually not lying.

"I was afraid you were about to say that" The Doctor says taken her Sonic back out as she had previously put it in her pocket.

"No offence Doc how'd you know?" Graham gulps as he says this while looking at the man.

"Father instincts" she says back pointing her Sonic "oh no no no not good guys not good" she says now walking up and down as she says this.

"What is it?" Yaz says but before the Doctor could reply the man spoke.

"Well-come Doct-tor, Jay and Com-panions" he speaks with some stutter and crackle in is voice.

"I don't like his voice" J says crossing her arms

"Not the time" Ryan looks at her she shrugs.

The Doctor turns her Sonic to the door they came in from and sonics it open, the guards that had been previously chasing them came barging through.

"You with him?" The Doctor asks the guards pointing to the man, the man however looked shocked to see the guards.

"May-be a fake Wan-ted sign was a Baaad idea Greeg-ery" another man appears beside this man shorter darker hair same silver eyes.

"No,'' one guard said "fake wanted sign?" He looks at J's wanted sign and back to the man.

"Fake means J never did anything?" Ryan says

"Guess so" J says and shrugs once more.

"Didn't this already happen?" One guard says turning to his men.

"Yes, but we never found the person faking the wanted sign" another replies.

"Wait" Ryan says "so why did you chase us" he wonders

"Cause this one is real" the man replies

"How'd you know?" J asks smirking

"We know, I saw you myself after you committed the crime" the guard says "and you know it."

Everyone looks at J "what?" She says a bit guilty

"You lied to me?" The Doctor says

"How was I to know the man I actually said I'd be back here for was going to be here and look at it this way not a full lie he made a wanted sign up too, I just went along with it all" she says crossing her legs over and then back over again as she fidgets with her hands.

"Why'd you lie J" The Doctor asks firmly

"Well on the country you've lied about things and not jsut to me" she shrugs

"To keep you safe and others safe" The Doctor says

"Precisely Pa precisely" J says

"What did you do?" Yaz asks

"Robbed a bank ish" J says as if it's like an everyday thing.

"ISH? DID WHAT?" The Doctor somewhat shockingly yells

"Was for a good cause and not for myself you know" J says annoyed at The Doctor yelling at her.

"As much as this is grand to watch we have a schedule here and we need the TimeLord" the little short man with darker hair says he didn't have a stutter or crackly voice like the taller man, it was more like a high pitched sound that came from him.

"Why do you need TimeLords?" The Doctor asks

"We Need your daughter for something wonderful that we will have you witness too don't worry Doctor you ain't left out,'' the man says walking towards J

"Oh hell no I don't fucking think so" J swears angry at the wee dude/alien coming towards her

"Oi" The Doctor scrolls

"No time to tell me off for swearing right now" J says to her Pa

"There is always time" The Doctor mutters.

But as soon as she did so a guard shoots the man walking towards J and another did the same to the other.

"You had no rights to do that,'' The Doctor turns to them looking between the guards "why'd you do that" she asks annoyed realising maybe they did have a right.

"While you were bickering I did some quick research these are the men we are looking for who did the last wanted sign the fake one, as they did admit to it. I did a search we have wanted signs for them, they are wanted for many many crimes throughout the universe and they definitely won't be getting away with it don't worry stun guns they will awaken soon, in cells" he says as two of his men come and handcuff the men turns out they had 4 left hands and 4 right hands hidden in their back among the two at the front you see.

"Oh" The Doctor says

"And Ma'am if you don't mind" another guard comes through the door taking their helmet off revealing they are in fact a female but have more of a manly like voice and turns out she's also the boss (as they will soon find out).

"We have to sort out J's wanted sign we will explain all but there is a fee that has to be paid to let her leave this planet or we will have to arrest her," she says.

The Doctor just looks at J.

Seven hours had passed when they finally got to go home (back to the Tardis) a lot of paperwork had to be filled out for J to be allowed to go she was also banned from the planet regardless if she was doing it to help someone. The Doctor was annoyed and grounded her from adventures in the meantime she has to clean the Tardis and the Doctor told her ship to leave any mess for J to clean.

J was not impressed the Tardis had hummed showing she understood, Ryan had laughed along side Graham. Yaz was already been in fits when the Doctor mentioned J was to clean the Tardis mainly at the fact she has seen the Mess J leaves behind her personally.

J storms off to her room rolling her eyes complaining about how she only did something good for a couple of people to make a scene for some aliens to leave so they didn't get caught from doing something that was not their fault.

"Next time allow the law to take care of it" The Doctor says.

J then muttered along to her room about how the Doctor would have done what she did if it was her, she never harmed anyone just pretended to have a gun and rob a bank, okay the gun was real however she didn't take the money she left it after she knew the aliens she helped left.

But at the end of the day J got herself banned from a planet not because she helped, not because she falsely robbed a bank by actually doing so but because she didn't explain the first time she got caught she just escaped and ran.

Meanwhile Yaz asks a question on her mind "What was with the Cybermen and why did they want J?."

"Not sure", The Doctor says going over to her console "But I've arranged to go back myself with a guard after their trials and arrests". The Doctor looks back up from the console.

"And I will find out then, the guards will take care of the Cybermen it seems they are dormant at this moment so they will stop whatever was previously done with the help of one man I just sent there,'' as she writes on her Physic paper

"Who's that then?" Graham asks.

"Captain Jack Harkness" The Doctor Smiles at her team then looks back down and set them to their next adventure without J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 140 27
Hi, I'm Chloe Lukasiak. Well, I am in the story. This is a fan fiction of Chloe Lukasiak from the show Dance Moms! Its all about after she left, and...
4.2K 69 13
Set after 3 x05, where the gang will have to adjust to new changes that is happening at the Salvatore school. The school is running low on students a...
1.6K 718 36
[English & Original Version] Evelyn Chiva, daughter of Thanatos, hides her dark past. Seeing that Gods and Humans are evil. She seeks to destroy both...
20.9K 389 29
Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow fall for each other in high school and want to get married someday but tragedy strikes. Nine months later Caitlin is wit...