It Can't Be Him... (Villain K...

Af shirleyisbored

Kaminari was revealed as the U.A. traitor. He has been revealing information to the League of Villains for a... Mere

Author's Note
Main Character Introduction
BEGINNING: Interview
CHAPTER 1: A Normal Morning
CHAPTER 2: Charged Food
CHAPTER 3: Forest Flames
CHAPTER 4: Scars
CHAPTER 5: Kaminari Denki
CHAPTER 6: Bakugo Katsuki's Rage
CHAPTER 7: DNA
CHAPTER 8: A Childhood Discovery
CHAPTER 9: The Big Three...? (Part 1)
CHAPTER 9: The Big Three...? (Part 2)
CHAPTER 10: Kyoka (Part 2)
CHAPTER 10: Kyoka (Part 3)
CHAPTER 11: Monoma's Confession
CHAPTER 12: It wasn't a dream.
CHAPTER 13: A "Pleasant" Surprise
CHAPTER 14: No Turning Back Now.
CHAPTER 15: Get a grip, Yaoyorozu!
CHAPTER 16: Dabi
CHAPTER 17: His True Power
CHAPTER 18: An Unfair Battle
CHAPTER 19: Bakugo's Humiliation
CHAPTER 20: The U.A. Traitor
CHAPTER 21: Invisible Ink (Bakugo vs Kaminari)
CHAPTER 22: Failure (Bakugo vs Kaminari 2)
CHAPTER 23: Midoriya's Bruises
CHAPTER 24: Siblings Encounter
CHAPTER 25: What Does Your Future Hold?
CHAPTER 26: Resentment
CHAPTER 27: Touya Todoroki
CHAPTER 28: His Greatest Weakness
CHAPTER 29: A Foolish Mistake
CHAPTER 30: You're Not Alone
CHAPTER 31: Time is of the Essence
CHAPTER 32: Jirou's Gamble
CHAPTER 33: This Isn't Right
CHAPTER 34: Goodbye, Class 1-A
CHAPTER 35: The Final Recording
CHAPTER 36: U.A. Barbecue (Final)

CHAPTER 10: Kyoka (Part 1)

2.2K 73 10
Af shirleyisbored

This is also a long one, so I'll be separating it into multiple parts as well. 

*flashback*

"So...what'd you think?" the yellow-haired boy asked her. He was rather nervous, shaking as he shifted his body from side to side and waited for the girl's response. It was a late evening, very few cars occupying the road. She picked up one of her strands of purple hair and started twirling it freely.

"Eh...it was fine, I guess," she sighed with a yawn. The yellow-haired boy was crushed and filled with disappointment, until he caught the girl giggling.

"Jirou! You're messing with me again!" he exclaimed in surprise. Jirou's giggles turned into uncontrollable laughter. She laughed even more when she saw the look of embarrassment and relief on his face.

"Sorry, I can't help myself, not when you look that nervous!" she chuckled, wiping a tear from her eyes, "Seriously, what's up with you? Your heart was beating the entire concert!" She lengthened her earphone jack to show him she had been listening to him.

"Well, of course it would be...This is our first date, you know?" he fidgeted bashfully, "I invited you to this concert 'cause I thought you'd like it. So if I blew this up, I'd feel like I'll never forgive myself."

"You make it seem like the end of the world," Jirou laughed. Then, she made a funny face that was supposed to resemble the boy, "'Oh no! My first date didn't go too well! I'm doomed for life!'" she imitated dramatically in a humorous voice. The boy threw her a playful elbow jab.

Jirou intertwined her fingers with his, and together, they walked through the city lights, basking under the light of the shining stars. They talked about the concert for a bit, but most of the walk was silent. Two awkward teens after their first date. 

"Jirou...am I...special to you?" the boy asked out of the blue. Jirou's face turned red.

"Wh-Where did that come from all of a sudden?" she stammered frantically. He chuckled at her reaction as they continued walking.

"I mean, I dunno, I wanna feel like...I can be unique in some way," he said with a smile, "I know, I know. It's selfish, but, as a guy, I want to be something... to someone. To be better than all the other guys you've dated or liked. I want to do something they haven't, and I want to stand out. I guess that's one of the reasons I tried so hard for this one date," He carefully brushed a strand of hair from Jirou's forehead and felt her burn under his touch and his words, "'Cause you're special to me, Jirou."

Before she could explode, she let go of his hand and walked slightly in front of him. The girl resisted the urge to attack him with her earphone jacks.

"I-Idiot...don't say stuff like that," she muttered awkwardly, "It's so weird."

"Look who's nervous now," he joked as he matched her walking pace, "C'moooon, Jirou, just gimme a straight answer. Am I special?" There was a hint of seriousness in his voice that made Jirous shudder.

Feeling like she didn't have any other choice, she sighed and turned to look at him.

"Well. Sure," she said, "But for starters, how about you stop saying 'Jirou' and start calling me 'Kyoka'?" The boy blushed.

"W-Wait, you mean b-by your first name?"

"Well, you said you wanted to do something that no other guy has done to me, right?" she asked casually, "No guy has ever called me Kyoka, so..." her face turned red again, "I guess...I'll give you permission to call me that...if you want to..." she hid her face under her hat and waited for a response.

He smiled, and his eyes glowed with happiness.

"Kyoka...huh? I like that."

The bedroom is empty. I flick my eyes from side to side, unconvinced that the room is unoccupied, but no one is there. I know she's here. Could it be possible that she knows I'm here?

I'm overwhelmed with excitement, but my heart is still pounding in my chest like I'm fighting for my fe. If Shigaraki found out about this "visit", I would be fucked. If she were to see me on her balcony, I would also be fucked.

Suddenly, the flushing sound of a toilet came and I was startled. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw a young teenager with short purple hair exit the washroom, wearing a long nightgown. Her skin was still pale and smooth, and her hair was still glossy and well combed. My lips twitch into a smile as I watch the girl walk to her desk, grab her laptop, and plop down onto her bed. Her movements are as graceful as I remember. 

Kyoka...I want to say. I miss you.

As I watch her through the balcony curtain gap, I realize that something was still off about her. Her eyes. They owned nothing. There was nothing there except hollowness and gloom. She was a lot skinnier too, as if she hadn't been eating much, and there were bags under her eyes.

She doesn't see me through the balcony. Of course she doesn't. See, I invented this device, which doesn't necessarily make me invisible, but instead plays tricks on the human eye. Sounds cool, but unfortunately, it's rather useless. I'm certain you know this already, but a human has 5 senses, which helps people perceive the world around them: Sight, Hearing, Smell, Taste, and Touch. This device I made only connects with sight, which means if I were to touch on any of those other 4 senses, my presence would evidently be divulged. For example...

Snap!

As I take a step further on the balcony, my shoe cracks open a twig. Crap.

"Who's there?" Kyoka is now sitting straight up on her bed, looking suspiciously out her window.

Shit! Already? I stop in my tracks and don't dare move a muscle.

She turns her body to search her room, look out her door, but saw nothing. I cross my fingers hoping that she won't open her balcony curtains. Oops. Too late.

"Momo? Uraraka? Is that you?" she calls again as she pulls open the curtains and looks around, oblivious to the fact that I was standing right in front of her. She was so close to me. Her scent was so familiar, so warm. Would it be improper of me to pull her closer?

At this, I couldn't wait any longer. I reach into my jacket and press the button to undo the "invisible" effect.

And there I am. Present in front of Kyoka's beautiful eyes. She was staring back at me. And I her. It was as if time stood still for a moment, just like when we first met at the entrance exam for U.A.

Kyoka froze. Her At first, they are...surprised. But then...they were enveloped in intense fear. Her jaw opened wide and she took a couple of steps back. Then she try to scream out...

"AHHH-mfffff!" Her shriek is interrupted when I run behind her and cup a hand over her mouth and place my other hand on her waist.

"Shh, shh, it's okay," I shush gently, "You're asleep. I'm not real, I'm in your dream. Yes, this is a dream. It's all in your head, Kyoka." Hearing this, the girl instantly let out a relieved breath and exhale all the air out of her body. Kaminari felt her deflate under his touch.

"Good, good girl. You don't want to wake the others up for no reason, right?" I continue speaking in my gentle, soothing voice, which somehow works wonders for any girl. 

I carefully release Jirou, who turns around to face the villain. She looks me up down, investigating my costume. I also peer down at my attire and immediately begin to feel a little self-conscious. Maybe I should have dressed a little more formally coming here. Then, to my surprise, Jirou cups a hand over my cheek and feels it gently.

"D-Denki...is that really you?" she asks shakily. I fight the urge to roll my eyes, and say Of course it's me, have you gone blind since I've been gone? But, of course, I don't say that. I came here to have fun. So instead, I force a smile and grab her outstretched hand and hold it in my own.

"It's me, Kyoka."

Kyoka draws in a sharp breath. Then, she immediately wraps her arms around my back and squeezes.

"It's you. It's you! It's you! It's you!" she cries as tears run down her cheeks, "I missed you, I missed you so much, Denki! I miss you!"

"Kyoka...I can't breathe," I say, struggling under her tight grasp. She squeezes with less force, but does not let go. She continues sobbing.

"Is this wrong? This is wrong isn't it? But...it's only a dream, so it's not," she sniffed, "I want you here with me! I know you're a villain now, and I know you've betrayed us. But ever since you left... I just wanted to see you. Hear your voice. Touch you like this." she clutched so hard onto my jacket, as if she might lose me if she let go, "Tell me, Denki...is it wrong to be feeling this way?"

I take off my gloves and start stroking the fragile girl's hair softly, acknowledging how broken she has become.

"Oi, oi, are you crying, darling?" I soothe, "That's no good. Haven't you shed enough tears for me?" As I run my hand through Kyoka's hair, I look around the room. It hasn't changed a bit since I've last seen it. Two bass guitars by her bedside, one keyboard near the hallway, several posters of famous bands on the wall. The ends of my mouth form into a frown as I try to find the poster I had bought for her on our third date. It's not up on her wall anymore. Did she dispose of it already? Why would she.... Oh right. Me.

I look back down to see Kyoka still clutching on to me. I realize that this girl has been broken ever since I've disappeared. 

I fight the urge to snicker.

How sad. 

How pathetic.

Did her life depend on me or something? The moment one person in her life disappears, it's like she loses everything. Well, I guess that just proves how much of an expert heart-breaker I am. I should I get a medal for this.

Nevertheless, what the girl needed most right now was me. My comfort, my love. So, I wrap my arms around her and we stay in that position for a while. Embracing each other, letting everything around us fade from our vision, from our minds. 

"Kyoka, don't cry. I'm here. I'm always with you." 

There's a Part 2

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

657K 27.8K 27
ARC 1 (COMPLETED) ARC 2 (COMPLETED) Izuku Midoriya was getting fed up. Fed up with what, you may ask? Fed up with the endless flirting. No matter how...
9.5K 245 21
So, I definitely know what I'm doing ---- So Kaminari turns out to be the traitor and Todoroki finds out and he's ok with it till he catches feeling...
87.9K 2.8K 19
(Y/n) has been born with a weak body and has been childhood friends with Todoroki. They help each other up and they seem perfect together, but deep i...
994K 39.1K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...