Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

Por LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 35

5.6K 219 25
Por LightWolf46

Warning: filler

The Next Day - Ray's POV

I sit down in my seat in class, and I wait for the rest of the class to come in and sit down.

After about twenty minutes and they don't appear, Izu gets worried, and me and Shoto just glance at each other, fairly confused. Katsuki just growls and then Ida decides that three of us should go check on everybody.

I sigh and get up. "I'll go find those idiots." I say and Ida nods.

"Bakugou, Todoroki, go with her." Ida says to him.

Katsuki grumbles and Shoto nods and the two get up.

We head out of class and down a few halls, before we see mass chaos of the rest of our class.

I sigh. "EVERYONE! CHILL!" I yell and everyone stops in their tracks and looks at me, Shoto and Katsuki. "Jeez, why are you all panicking?" I ask them. "And please speak one at a time." I add.

"Her!" Everyone says pointing to a girl our age, but she's got long red hair, blue eyes, and she's wearing a U.A. Uniform, but my problem with her, is her chest.

The girl walks forward and stands in front of me, her giant chest touching mine.

I stare down at her. "Would you mind backing up a few steps?" I ask her.

"Certainly." She says in a calm but sweet tone and she backs up a few steps so that she's out of my personal bubble.

I nod. "Now, who are you?" I ask her.

She smiles answers: "Bell."

I raise an eyebrow. "Ok, and why have you set my class into panic?" I ask her.

"I've switched all their quirks." She says to me.

I just kind of stare at her for a long time, and then I look up at my class, I see Denki with yellow balls on his head instead of his hair, Grape Head has normal hair, but it's purple. Jiro has a few extra arms, Shoji doesn't, but he has lightning sparks coming from him. Kirishima has Jiro's Aux cord ears, and I see Mina getting hard, Hagakure isn't invisible, but she's shooting acid on accident, I don't see Kota, but I see his uniform, so he's invisible, I see animals surrounding Grape head and everybody else? Yeah, they're disaster.

"You know, now that I see the chaos, I can believe that." I say to her and Shoto nods in agreement. I turn the water fountain on and I manipulate the water to cover her wrists, just to make sure that her quirk isn't illusion, and it's not. I release the hold and I turn the fountain off.

"Now its time to switch your quirks!" Bella says to us in a mischievous tone.

I feel something weird happening to me, and all of a sudden, my quirk doesn't feel normal. "Uh," I start, and then explosions come from my hands, "that's not normal." I finish.

Shoto makes water appear out of nowhere on accident. "You think?" Shoto asks me.

"This is cool." Katsuki says with a smirk as he makes ice appear and then fire comes from the other side of him.

I shake my head. "I have to experiment with this now." I say and Shoto nods in agreement.

"Your taking this too well." Bell says to us.

"They're the calm ones in class, except for Bakugou." Momo says to her nervously, and she has a tail.

Katsuki's hand rests behind my neck and cold air comes from it, making me blush in embarrassment. "Oh yeah, I could get used to this." Katsuki says in a cocky tone.

"Since we're testing our quirks," Shoto starts, clearly annoyed, and he makes water appear over Katsuki and Katsuki gets drenched.

I move out of the way and I hold a hand behind my neck to warm it a bit. "If I knew how to use this quirk without blowing the school up," I start, and then I feel a lot of heat around me, and Katsuki laughs. "You know, I can still fight you." I say and I punch Katsuki in the stomach and he flies back into the wall.

Shoto stands next to me with an approving nod. I huff and cross my arms over my chest.

"Well? Are you guys just gonna stand there all day?" I ask our class as I grab the red head by the shoulder. "Your coming with me." I say to the red head and she nods with a nervous look. "Katsuki take our class back to the classroom and explain to Ida what happened. Shoto, your gonna come with me and use my quirk to make sure she doesn't activate hers, as I explain to the teachers about what happened." I say to them and Shoto nods while as Katsuki growls.

Shoto manages to bind her with water, like how I do. "You make it look so easy." Shoto says to me and I nod. "I didn't know so much concentration went into this." Shoto mutters and I nod again.

Bell tries to escape, and that throws Shoto off course and I grab her wrists and I pin her to the ground. "So, we could do this the easy way, or I can beat the crap out of you until you agree." I say to her.

She huffs for air. "Fine." Bell says to me.

I get off her and Shoto binds her with water again.

We take her to the teachers lounge and I knock, and Shoto just has this concentrated face on, like he can't hear anything but what he's thinking.

"Come in." I hear Midnight say.

I walk in with Bell behind me and Shoto behind her.

"Ah, Ray, why are you here?" Midnight asks me and the teachers look over.

"Red head switched my quirk with Katsuki, Katsuki switched with Shoto and Shoto got my quirk, and then most of my class is in disaster because their quirks have been switched too, Momo has a tail, Jiro has more limbs, Shoji doesn't have his extra limbs, Hagakure isn't invisible, Mineta doesn't have balls on his head but animals come to him, Kota is invisible, Denki has balls on his head, Shoji has lightning sparks on him, Kirishima has Jiro's aux cord ears, Mina is getting hard out of nowhere, and the list goes on." I say to them with a blank look.

"Prove it." Aizawa says to me.

I hold my hand out, palm facing up, and explosions come from my hand. "Is that proof enough?" I ask Aizawa and he nods. "Shoto is learning the hard way, that I make using my quirk, look easy." I say and Shoto's concentration breaks and the water disappears, Aizawa erases Bell's quirk and Shoto looks at me and I shrug.

"How do you do that for so long?" Shoto asks me.

"Well, I've had my quirk for about 13 years now and I've trained it for 13 years, and I've refined it, and my concentration level is high, it doesn't really phase me most of the time, which I why I usually either sleep in class, or I have my head in my arms, it gets tiring after a while." I say to Shoto in a simple tone, as if I were explaining the purpose of an apple, but to him, it probably sounds like I'm speaking about astrophysics.

"So what are you gonna do about this?" Aizawa asks me.

"About the girl or the quirk switch? I only have a violent answer to the first one." I say to Aizawa.

"The quirk switch." Aizawa says to me.

"My only idea for that, was to report it to the teachers, I haven't been in this situation before." I say to Aizawa as I rest a hand on my hip while my other hand keeps a firm grip on the girls shoulder.

Red head just kind of looks nervous as she stands next to me. "It'll wear off in a week!" She says quickly. "Please let me go, I won't do it to 1A ever again!" Red Head says to me.

I look at her in surprise. "Why was that easier than it should have been?" I ask and Aizawa shakes his head.

Aizawa let's her have her quirk back so I let her go, and she runs out of the lounge.

"If I wasn't so confused, I'd probably laugh." I say and Aizawa sighs.

"Well, at least you scared the answer out of her." Aizawa says to me.

I shrug. "I'm not that scary." I say to him.

"Your just as scary as Shota!" Present Mic says exasperated.

I run a hand through my hair and shrug. "I'm going back to class and study, everybody is probably trying not to freak out right now though." I say and Aizawa nods.

I head back to class and I see mass chaos, so I just walk in and I sit in my seat, like a normal student.

"I'm not gonna survive with this quirk." Denki says to me, frantic.

"It'll be gone in a week." I say to him with a wave of my hand.

I rest my head in my arms as everyone freaks out some more.

I end up leaving the classroom and I go back to the dorms.

I get changed out of my uniform and I put on a pair of joggers and a black t-shirt.

I head outside and to the place I normally train which is at a local deserted beach.

I start working with this quirk and its hard to get used too, my hands end up burned by the end of my training for the day.

I look at my hands, almost tearing up in pain, but I just put my hands in my pockets and I head back to the dorms.

Once I get to my room after dodging the crowd of idiots, I see Shoto and Katsuki facing off in my room.

"OUT!" I yell at them and they jump, startled. "This is my room, go away." I say as I point out the door, but my hands burn in pain, so I put my hand behind my back as I scowl at them.

"You have to teach me how to use your quirk." Shoto says to me flatly.

"Fucking half an half, she doesn't have to do shit, learn how to use it yourself." Katsuki says to him in annoyance.

I sigh as the two verbally fight.

I just push them out of my room and I go to my bathroom, and I put my hands under cold water.

It soothes the pain, ever so slightly, but it doesn't work.

After about five minutes, Katsuki gets into my room somehow and comes into my bathroom and sees my hands.

"You were using my quirk, weren't you?" Katsuki asks me and I manage a nod as I bite my lip, whimpering quietly, since it hurts horribly.

Katsuki sighs and takes my hands out of the water and dries them carefully, then makes me sit in my room next to my table, and he goes to get something.

I feel tears start to build up from the amount of pain, and they start to spill uncontrollably. I cry quietly and Katsuki comes back and wipes my tears away, and puts my first aid kit on the table as I cry in pain.

Katsuki puts gauze on my palms and spreads it, then wraps bandages around my hands, but not on my fingers.

Katsuki cleans up and then puts my firdt aid kit away where he can get it, because I never use it, but he uses it on me.

Once he comes back, he sits next to me and let's me cry quietly as he holds me in his arms.

"It hurts, Katsuki." I mumble.

"I know." Katsuki whispers.

"Why does it hurt?" I ask him as tears still fall down my face.

Katsuki sighs as he holds me closer to him. "Its your first time using my quirk to a long extent. And its explosive, your hands aren't used to it." Katsuki says to me.

My crying calms down after a little bit and its just quiet whimpering now, and Katsuki is just holding me, knowing what this feels like, so he's taking it slow with me and letting me get used to it.

Katsuki turns on the TV and we watch TV and it distracts me for a while, but I can still feel the pain, I try to massage my hands, but Katsuki pulls them apart.

"Don't do that, it'll just hurt more." Katsuki says to me. "You shouldn't use my quirk anymore, its not for your dainty hands, your quirk suits your hands better." Katsuki says to me and I nod slightly.

Katsuki holds his hand in front of me as I try to pull it up carefully, I look at it to see scars that you don't see when you just glance at his hand, they're very unnoticeable if your not looking.

Katsuki then pulls his hand out of my nonexistent grasp and he wraps his arms around my shoulders as we watch TV and I end up falling asleep with my head on Katsuki's shoulder.

The Next Day

I watch everyone try to use their new quirks, but I just rest my head in my arms.

"Ray, why don't you use Bakubros quirk?" Kirishima asks me and everything stops and everyone turns to me.

I just huff. "I don't feel like it." I say to them.

"Come on, do it!" Mina and Denki say to me.

"No." I say to them and they continue to pester me, but I just ignore them.

I end up leaving the classroom because the class was being annoying.

I head back to the dorms and my god, it hurts to open doors.

I get to my room and I change and curl up on my bed.

I watch TV for a while, unable to do anything.

After a while, Shoto comes in and sees me on my bed.

"You have to tell me how to use your quirk." Shoto says to me as he tries to get my hand, but I snort an pull my hand away.

"You don't have to use my quirk." I say to Shoto and he sighs. "Just train with it, you'll figure it out." I say to Shoto.

"But the level of concentration you use for your quirk, how did you do that?" Shoto asks me.

I sigh. "I told you, I have a high level of concentration." I say to him as I sit up.

"That makes no fucking sense!" Katsuki says annoyed as he enters my room.

The two fight again and I bash their heads together. "Stop it!" I hiss annoyed and they turn to me as I feel annoyance coming off me in waves. "Stop fighting in my room, I told you Shoto, I have high levels of concentration, my quirk isn't built for you, so don't use it, you don't need to use it. Katsuki, there is no reason to be fighting, if you want my attention, just say so." I say to them exasperated. "I can't do shit to help anyone right now, because my hands weren't made for Katsuki's quirk, and I can't explain my quirk either." I say to Shoto and he nods in understanding. "Its like I'm talking to children, who are taller than me." I say as I walk to the door of my room.

I go find Izu and I open my arms with a pout as he looks at me.

Izu smiles amused and he hugs me. "Are you ok, Ray?" Izu asks me.

I shake my head. "No." I mumble.

"What's wrong?" Izu asks me.

"The quirk switch." I mumble. "Its causing me problems that I don't want." I say to him in a pouting mood.

Izu pets my head and he sits on the couch and I lay across his lap. "What happened to your hands?" Izu asks me.

"Katsuki's quirk." I mumble as he pets my head.

Izu hums. "I figured your hands wouldn't be fit for Kacchan's quirk." Izu says to me and I sigh.

6 days later

I wake up to my hair being soaking wet and my quirk feels normal again.

I head to my balcony and I use my quirk and I see water create a slide to the ground and I sit against my balcony in relief.

I flex my hands and they have just a bit of pain, but not as bad as a week ago.

I sit here for an hour at least, and then Katsuki comes into my room and sees me on my balcony, almost asleep.

Katsuki walks out to my balcony and picks me up and brings me inside. "You shouldn't sleep on the balcony." Katsuki says to me and I put my arms around his neck.

"My quirk is finally back." I say to him quietly.

"Mine too." Katsuki says to me and I hug him with a smile.

Katsuki just continues to hold me bridal style.

Katsuki sets me on my table, seeing as my bed is damp.

I sit on my table and I lift my hand, and all the water from my bed and my hair lifts into the air and I direct it outside and I let it drop.

I smile, happy to have my quirk back, and then Katsuki picks me up and puts me on my bed.

Katsuki sits next to me and I rest my head on his shoulder and Katsuki sighs as puts his hand on my head.
-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

104 25 16
With an oc like me all rights go to kohei hirokoshi i only own the storyline and my oc
47.9K 698 40
i do not own any of these characters.
97K 1.5K 25
A My Hero Academia Story: Izuocha
7.1K 34 10
Literally read the title it gives it away * I do not own My Hero Academia or any of the characters in the anime or manga all rights go to the writer...