Kya pyaar humko jeena sikhaya...

By Innocent_soul101

Check to find out more More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Shoutout
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
CAST
CAST
QUIT
Continue
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
TEASER
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Teaser/ Contest
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Questionnaire
GAME
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Not an Update
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
TEASER
Vote
NEW OS
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Should I continue
TEASER
Chapter 66
Review
Chapter 67
Important
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Teaser
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 45

850 128 36
By Innocent_soul101

Avni then fell asleep while Neil admired her. He admired how the moonlight reflected her skin and made it so touchable. He felt like kissing the soft skin and soft plump lips. He caressed her face before carrying her to the hotel room. He then instructed Suneheri to change her while he went to his room love stricken.

Neil in mind: Miss Ajooba what have you done to me? You still have pain hidden in your eyes and I vow to remove the pain. Right now I can see less pain but I want to remove the view of love that you have in your eyes. Love is beautiful but you need to first convince yourself.

Ali and Vidyut then walked in dreamingly.

Neil: Wow looks like you guys got some if you know what I mean.

The boys blushed immensely. 

Neil: It's ok, you guys are in love.

Ali: You are too.

Neil: But I want to wait. That's what a true gentlemen does

Vidyut: True. But I have to admit the feeling of being in love is different.

Ali: Hayee.

Vidyut: Shut up and sleep now.

Neil chuckled and the guys went to sleep.

The next few days went by a blast by the gang visiting Goa and doing adventure sports. Their gals joined them for 2 days until they had to leave. Doing those adventure sports lifted the pain out of Avni. She started smiling, giggling and enjoying. And seeing her do that made Neil's heart lift and flutter.

Finally the day of the bachelorette and bachelor party came. As per Suneheri's request, the girls went for a spa day while the boys hanged out at the beach.

DD: Vidyut bhai, I got the stripper you asked for.

Vidyut: You are my real brother. Thank you so much man.

Neil: Bhai but how will bhabhi react? 

Vidyut: No one will tell her right?

Everyone nodded.

At the spa, the girls were getting pampered, getting their nails done, pedicures, haircuts, and facials. They were given cozy baths.

The girls were in their masks and were in their room chatting and sleeping. They then heard a knock on the door and when they opened the door this what happened

Neil: AAH

Ali: Hai Allah

Vidyut: Ae ma

DD: Ae bhagwan

Kabir: MAin margaya

Aman who was used to seeing his sisters in masks just laughed.

DD jumped in Neil's arm, Kabir in Ali's arms and Vidyut was in Aman's arm

Juhi: Kya hai?

Vidyut: What are you doing?

Suneheri: For your information, it's a mask.  It keeps the face moisturized and gives it a glow.

Neil: Thank god

Avni: What are you idiots doing here anyway? This is our party.

Neil: Must you always be rude?

Avni: With you?? Yes

Neil: Will there ever be a day when you will be nice to me and never say a rude thing?

Avni: Maybe... but for right now no...

Neil scowled but inside was happy because he loved having his nok jhok with her.

Vidyut: I just needed my razor  that I accidentally put in Juhi's suitcase.

Riya: Waise what's your plan?

Ali shaking his head vigorously: Nothing

Avni narrowed her eyes as she saw Ali being nervous

Avni in mind: Kuch toh gardbad hai. 

Later that night, the guys were at the event room where they hired the strippers. 

When the strippers arrived, they were surprised to see four girls instead of one

Vidyut: Kya baat hai DD? You made the fun more wholesome

DD: Yeah....

The girls were dressed in Arabian get up wearing a hijab that only showed their eyes and wearing transparent  veil that covered their stomach

The strippers started dancing to Mashalloah swaying their hips and flaunting their belly.

Soon one girl came to Vidyut, sat on his lap and gave him a wink. She then uncovered his veil making him shocked.

Vidyut:JUHI

Yes the strippers were Juhi, Suneheri, Avni and Riya. Ruhi and Kareena decided to watch from a distance while the guys became shocked.

Vidyut: Woh,,, Woh what are you doing here?

Juhi smiled being mad: Woh I found about your little plan of a stripper and I decided who would be a better stripper than me.

Neil: Par bhabhi how did you find out?

Avni: A little bird told me

They all then looked at Ali who was smiling sheepishly. The guys then started running behind Ali who for dear was escaping his life. He ran to the beach trying to escape

Ali crying: Save me

Vidyut: SAALA! You will get beat by me today. Why do you have such a big mouth

Neil: Can't you keep anything in your stomach?

Riya: YAAR rukh! DOn't blame  my sweetu. We made him tell us.

Avni: I'll explain

Flashback

When the boys left, the girls became suspicious.

Avni: They acted weird all right. Something is up

Kareena: Your right di! Ali bhai wouldn't look directly at us.

Juhi: Hmm

Then someone knocked at the door and Suneheri opened it to reveal a girl.

Ruhi: JI aap?

The girl: Hi is this DD's room?

SUneheri: Woh his room is the next one down. What business do you have with him?

the girl: I'm Alisha and I'm the stripper who he hired.

Juhi: KYA?

Ruhi: Alisha we don't need your business anymore. DD just texted me that we don't need your business.

Alisha: That's weird but ok

Avni: And no need to text him about this too. 

Alisha then left and the girls tended to a fuming Juhi.

Juhi: Vidyut is going to see the worst of me

Ruhi: Don't worry Di, I have an idea

She then told the idea about the girls being strippers and all the girls agreed except for Avni but she then later agreed on behalf of Juhi.

After getting their costumes, they decided to find out where the location and what exactly was going to happen. They then decided to text Ali.

Ali coming into an unknown room: Riya baby, I got your text. What do you have to talk to me about?

Riya then came in a seductive dress with her cleavage showing and started walking towards Ali who gulped and started walking back.

Riya then pinned him to the wall and started stroking his beard.

Riya: Hi baby

Ali gulped: Hi...

Riya: How do you like my dress

Ali: It's uh uh fantastic

Riya then started giving him kisses on his forehead and face ignoring everything but his lips.

Ali: Baby what are you doing?

Riya: I'll give you a game. If you tell me what the boys are doing, then I'll give you one of the hottest kisses you ever gotten in your life and this will be three times a day. And this includes a underwater kiss.

Ali gulped. At the same time, he needed to protect his bro code and on the other hand there was the kisses he was eager to get.

Ali: Baby I can't say. They promised me

Riya: Ok. Girls

The lights then turned on and all the girls were standing there and seeing this made Ali run.  The girls however locked the room and Avni got into a piggyback on Ali's back while SUneheri held Ali's  legs making him drag harder.

Juhi: Aeh Ali tell us what's happening or I will twist your arm again.

Ali rolled his eyes: I'm not afraid of that

Juhi signalled Riya and she started twisting his right while Juhi did his left. Avni started pulling his hair and Suneheri started pinching his legs.

Ali: AA AAH AAH OK I will tell you. Just stop the beatings please.

The girls smiled and let go of him

Ali: baby woh DD hired a stripper because Vidyut wanted one. He said he wasn't afraid of Juhi.

Juhi: I knew it. Alisha came and told that she was a stripper but I needed to know what happened fully.

Ali pouted: Why am I always stuck

Riya: It's ok Jaanu! I will fulfil my promises

She then winked which made his heart melt.

End of flashback.

Neil: Yaar I can't believe you fell in that trap.

Ali: They beaten me up.

Juhi: Waise mr. Pandit is it true that you are not afraid of me?

Vidyut shaking: Nahi baby aise kuch nahi hai

Juhi: Good. Just remember that for when we actually get married.

Vidyut grabbed her waist: I can't wait

She shook her head and smiled. She knew that she was going to love this fool no matter what.

Aman: Guys now that we are here let's enjoy together.

Everyone agreed and decided to sit together in a circle around the beach.

Ruhi who had a ball in her hand: I have got an idea. Whoever has the ball has to reveal a childhood fact about their siblings or friends or themselves. 

Everyone agreed and started the game.

DD had the ball to himself: Neil sir, where did the nickname tillu came from?

Avni: Yeah I was wondering that myself. It's such a cute name Tillu.

Kareena: I know the story

Neil: kareena no pls don't tell the story

Kareena: Bhai come on man. When buy started walking, he kept bumping into things as if he was drunk so that's why Bebe started calling him Tillu.

Everyone laughed while Neil looked at in embarrassment. 

Avni: Wow that's such a funny moment

Neil: You think  thats funny. Fine. 

He then threw the ball to Riya and asked

Neil: What was the most embarrassing thing that Avni ever did

Avni: RIYA I WILL murder you if you mention that memory

Riya: When Avni was 12, she got a concussion in front of the whole school by tripping on a piece of rug when getting a school reward. Everyone then called her trippy.

Everyone started laughing while Avni smiled remembering the embarrassing moment.

Then it was Ali's turn

Ali: Avni what is Riya's childhood habit that she still does today

Avni: Ever since she was young, she was obsessed with wearing make up and would often put it on Aman too. There was one time when Neela Maa fainted after seeing Riya in make up.

Riya: Hey I learned since then.

Ali: baby I can imagine you in make up then.

Riya: Neil what did Ali do that was embarrassing for him.

Neil: One time he ate all  three dabbas of ladoos that was preserved for the prayer. Maa  and Bebe got annoyed and had to hide it from him. But he still end up finding it and eating it.

Riya: No wonder you are a bhukaad.

Ruhi: Guys let's take a break from this game and I wanted to ask that since we have some couples how did you find out that you love that person.

Vidyut: I found out when I was supporting Juhi after her parents death. My heart wrenched that she was in pain and when supporting her, I realized that I could never see her unhappy and I could never be away with her.

Juhi: When I saw Vidyut supporting me, I realized that this support could not be given by anyone but him. When that support helped me grieve and move on from my parent's death, I knew that this support was something special.

Ruhi: That's so cute. What about you DD bhai?

DD: Me and Suneheri are childhood sweethearts. We were neighbours but she then moved away to london. We reconnected when we met in college again. My feelings resurfaced for her.

Suneheri blushed: I knew that when hanging with DD, I didn't feel the same connection as I felt with anyone else. That's when I decided he was my boyfriend.

Ruhi: So cute...

Neil could see that Avni was getting uncomfortable and decided to change the subject.

Neil: Ruhi, why don't we play a dance game. 

Everyone agreed while Avni mentally thanked him.

The gang decided to pair up and started dancing.  Avneil, Rubir, Duneheri, Aliya, and Amreena decided to pair up.

While dancing, Neil kept looking at Avni, while she kept looking down.

Neil: Why are you looking down Avni

Avni shook her head: Kuch bhi toh nahi

Neil: Shut up! I can clearly see something different in your eyes. Why do you hide your feelings.

Avni: I have become an expert in it

Neil: Hmm, we'll see about that.

Avni: By the way Neil, you are different from other guys, you are a man of principles.

Neil: Of course, I have this charm as well that no one else has

Avni rolled her eyes: You are also self- absorbed

The gang decided dancing and when the music ended, Amreena and Rubir were out.

Kareena: thanks for dancing with me

Aman: Hey no problem, I enjoyed it

Kareena blushed while Aman smiled.

Aman: Is blushing your favourite thing?

Kareena: Why?

Aman: You always blush

Kareena shook her head: Sorry I'm just shy and I'm not usually this open.

Aman: Don't be sorry. I personally like this shyness of yours. Its beautiful.

Kareena smiled while Aman ran his hand through his hair boyishly.

After the game, the girls decided to go to sleep while the boys decided to get some drinks and chill more. Riya as per her promise gave Ali a goodnight kiss which he throughly enjoyed.

Ali: Hayee Riya's kisses are magic. I can't get enough of them.

Neil: Man control.

Ali: When you experience this then you will understand.

Neil sighed: I just hope Avni can see this too. God I love her so much.

Ali: Yaar don't worry. If you love her then go for it

DD: Yeah go for it man

Neil: I can't believe it but I love Avni. I love her

All this was seen by a pair of eyes who showed fury and pain. They ran away crying.

The next morning, no one could see Avni.

Neil: Have you seen her?

Juhi shook her head. Neil could tell that she was lying.

Neil then made Juhi hand on his head: Bhabhi aap ko mere kasam. You have to tell me where she went.

Juhi: She made me take Vidyut's kasam but I will give you this letter that she gave me to give to you.

Neil opened the letter and became shocked.

Precap: Where is Avni??????????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 3.5K 50
Continuation of "love that never rest" read first book to find about avneil Completed on 10th January 2024
166K 12.5K 37
A Perfect Family of Neil and Avni. Love Family Happiness
31.9K 3.8K 32
Manan and Avneil. Join journey with them.
14K 1.3K 21
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ. ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“...